PDA

View Full Version : Might DM commit suicide in lieu of going to prison?

me myself & i
29th April 2009, 05:15 AM
I'm afraid he might.

His Mentor did. In a slow and painful & pitiful way, by the way. And possibly on purpose, to boot.

If David Miscaviage 'truly believes' in the L. Ron Hubbard Scientological-Data on Spiritual-Being (so to speak) why in the world would he allow himself to be subjected to the dog shit realities of a MEST prison where his sexual identity would surely be compromised (possibly on the very first night, or day) given who he is and what he's done. At least from some peoples ways of thinking.

Personally I predict David Miscaviage will run and hide from the law (or the spiritual equivilant of himself) which is to say, before the verdict is even read in the courtroom, David Miscaviage will be gone.

Ron ran. Why wouldn't David run?

'Living' tech trumps all HCOB's.

Lol!

mm&i

me myself & i
29th April 2009, 06:22 AM
I'm afraid he might.

His Mentor did. In a slow and painful pitiful way, by the way.

If David 'truly believes' in the L. Ron Hubbard Scientological-Data on Spiritual-Being (so to speak) why in the world would he allow himself to be subjected to the dog shit realities of a MEST prison where his sexual identity would surely be compromised (possibly on the very first night, or day) given who he is and what he's done. At least from some peoples point of view.

Personally I predict David Miscaviage will run and hide from the law. Which is to say, before the verdict is even read in the courtroom, David Miscaviage will be long gone.

Living Tech trumps all HCOB's.

(deleted...no laughter)

mm&i

Correction: 'Living' tech trumps HCOB's. (and "ways of thinking" became "point of view")

Iknowtoomuch
29th April 2009, 06:32 AM
He'll just run the show from Africa.

RolandRB
29th April 2009, 06:45 AM
I'm afraid he might.

His Mentor did. In a slow and painful & pitiful way, by the way. And possibly on purpose, to boot.

If David Miscaviage 'truly believes' in the L. Ron Hubbard Scientological-Data on Spiritual-Being (so to speak) why in the world would he allow himself to be subjected to the dog shit realities of a MEST prison where his sexual identity would surely be compromised (possibly on the very first night, or day) given who he is and what he's done. At least from some peoples ways of thinking.

Personally I predict David Miscaviage will run and hide from the law (or the spiritual equivilant of himself) which is to say, before the verdict is even read in the courtroom, David Miscaviage will be gone.

'Living' tech trumps all HCOB's.

Lol!

mm&i

DM is looking forward to going to jail. Bubba is waiting for him and he will have a non-stop love life when he gets there.

Hatshepsut
29th April 2009, 08:11 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1a/Thornton%2C_St_Helena.jpg

Or maybe Lil Nap will be exiled to the same island where Big Nap eventually died, and he can have his Flagship sail around it nostalgically.

8-8008
29th April 2009, 08:40 AM
I think that he would go away to another country where he could not be found, change his name, take millions with him and enjoy his life :grouch: He would start a new religion there. It would be a country in Africa most probably ! Or he would go to Siberia to hibernate :whistling: and think how he was screwed by others :angry: and thinking that everyone is after him :grouch: that he doesn't deserve this :bigcry: , blaming others, stuck in regrets :nervous: wanting to redo the Happiness Rundown :bigcry: calling for Xenu to help him to take over the world again :grouch: and the result of all that thinkingness, would be "BEING FROZEN FOR ETERNITY IN SIBERIA :roflmao:

Hatshepsut
29th April 2009, 12:19 PM
Interesting 8-8008 :wink2:

Kookaburra
29th April 2009, 02:37 PM
That would be nice. :)

knn
29th April 2009, 02:55 PM
I'm afraid he might.

His Mentor did.

What? Specify please.

knn
29th April 2009, 03:02 PM
DM is looking forward to going to jail.

Maybe he is. But so far Miscavige doesn't run any Scientology orgs except RTC and CST which are not involved in the day to day business of orgs. I don't see anything so far in running RTC/CST that would be illegal.

You would have to prove that something illegal at Flag/AOSH etc was pushed by Miscavige. But EVEN IF DM knew about non-legal happenings he can always claim that as COB RTC he tried to stop it.

You have also to consider whether DM actions come under the statute of limitation. Generally speaking a lot of stuff "expires" after a few years.

Please also note, that Miscavige is not only the "spiritual leader" of the Church, but also the SECULAR leader (= he is signatory of Church documents). Thus EVEN IF he is in prison he may still run the Church somehow. But probably he would simply go to Argentina or Brazil and run stuff from there if he wanted to.

minnie
29th April 2009, 05:14 PM
I think he's more likely to commit suicide instead of going to court.

therealme
29th April 2009, 05:40 PM
I think he's more likely to commit suicide instead of going to court.

I might have missed something on why this thread was started and why we think DM would ever end up in prison... I don't think the Scientology lawyers would ever let that happen. There would be others that would take the fall for him before charges were ever filed. I don't think he'd ever have to appear in court and if he did it would be as a witness and you know he'd lie. Scn's don't respect the justice system outside of their own Church.

Zinjifar
29th April 2009, 08:59 PM
I can't see David Miscavige committing suicide for any reason; he's just plain to self-centered and megalomanic. As to him 'never going to jail', certainly he's not planning on it, but, if and when Scientology goes down, it will do so as an organized criminal organization and the Scientology attorneys won't have much chance to keep him out of it.

Zinj

knn
29th April 2009, 09:14 PM
I can't see David Miscavige committing suicide for any reason; he's just plain to self-centered and megalomanic.

No wonder Hitler commited suicide. Being such an altruistic and modest leader. :D

Zinjifar
29th April 2009, 09:23 PM
No wonder Hitler commited suicide. Being such an altruistic and modest leader. :D

Davey is less likely able to make rational assessments of his circumstances than Adolf was. He'll never believe that he actually *could* go to jail.

Zinj

CornPie
29th April 2009, 09:24 PM
...As to him [DM] 'never going to jail', certainly he's not planning on it...
...but, if and when Scientology goes down, it will do so as an organized criminal organization...
...the Scientology attorneys won't have much chance to keep him out of it...
. None of them are going to jail, the CoS is now intertwined with the CIA.
. It's up to; you, and I, and the world to expose them. Governments won't do it.
. They (scientology) must be exposed and eradicated, I don't know how.
. If the the CoS does come down, it will be ugly, we haven't seen anything yet.
. The infrastructure of spooks, G-men, PI's, front companies, all looking for bread.
. We should be on guard for what will replace them, under some new sweet name.
. The more things change, the more they stay the same. A long battle has begun.

Axiom142
29th April 2009, 11:39 PM
Is there any immediate prospect of David Miscavige appearing in court, let alone being convicted and sentenced to some jail time? I’ve yet to see any definitive evidence that he is guilty of actual criminal conduct. Wishful thinking (mine included) doesn’t build a very good case for the prosecution.

But, leaving the question of actual criminal conduct aside for the moment, I have no doubt that he has plans in place to avoid the possibility of even appearing in court on any sort of charges.

I’m sure he already has a ‘bolt hole’ (probably several) prepared and large amounts of ready cash in very well hidden accounts as well as pre-arranged exit plans. If the Feds coming looking for him, I’d expect a well-rehearsed plan to swing into operation to spirit him away in the blink of an eye.

Undoubtedly he considers himself far too important to be sent to prison. The fate of this planet rests on his shoulders! :eyeroll:

As for committing suicide? Not likely. In the highly unlikely event that he is charged, the CoS would put up unlimited funds and make any promise under the sun to secure bail. Then, he would just disappear into the night.

Personally, I don’t expect him to be going anywhere anytime soon. He will hang on until the bitter end, all the time maintaining his ‘rightness’ with the floundering wreck of the CoS sinking beneath him.

Axiom142

Hatshepsut
1st May 2009, 05:39 AM
Its obvious that Davey is enjoying his conquests of the territories of the planet bit by bit with his "Ideal" Orgs. So what is the feeling he gets with this. What is his goal or the payoff for having marked all this territory with his scent. He is patting himself on the back that all the new locations are now permeated by Scientology. So What? What does that mean for him? Besides the obvious comeback of "More Money!!!" What is his real motivation. What is this fixed vision about? Who is the REAL oppterm in his game. Its not really the Psychs...is it? Where is he taking this. Obviously he is into KRC and not ARC. What is the real purpose of this 'Quest". "What is the purpose of the Grail...Whom does it serve?" (Excalibur...the movie)
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/2.jpg

Idle Morgue
27th June 2012, 02:32 AM
Maybe he is. But so far Miscavige doesn't run any Scientology orgs except RTC and CST which are not involved in the day to day business of orgs. I don't see anything so far in running RTC/CST that would be illegal.:hysterical:

You would have to prove that something illegal at Flag/AOSH etc was pushed by Miscavige. But EVEN IF DM knew about non-legal happenings he can always claim that as COB RTC he tried to stop it.

You have also to consider whether DM actions come under the statute of limitation. Generally speaking a lot of stuff "expires" after a few years.

Please also note, that Miscavige is not only the "spiritual leader" of the Church, but also the SECULAR leader (= he is signatory of Church documents). Thus EVEN IF he is in prison he may still run the Church somehow. But probably he would simply go to Argentina or Brazil and run stuff from there if he wanted to. The thought makes me nauseated...are you serious? The Co$ is going down and there is nothing to run once everyone still in is completely broke and no new noobs coming in!

What would you do once the "cat is out of the bag" and the Idle Morgues go bust and the Co$ goes broke? How can Slappy survive in the real world. He has no tools. He will be hunted down like a wild, rabbid animal and end up in a hole like Saddam Hussein...cowering like the coward he really is...and then he will be hung in front of all of us...so disrepectful for the El Commodore II - Slappy. Dictators just cannot stand to be wrong and be punished in front of his bitter and defrocked appostates!! that will be a tough one for him to swallow!

On his headstone in the county dump it will read...here lies a liar, a cheat, a murderer, a con, a evil dictator ...Slappy McSavage ...he ran a cult for 32 years and did a lot of damage. Please feel free to dump all dirty diapers, shit filled rags, puked on what-nots, boogie filled snot rags, anything that really stinks ... here ... it is the best place to put them.

He will not be able to leave his body like other thetans and will be smelling poopy diapers and a variety of what-nots and other such debris for eternity!

He has a very bleak life left here and a really really scarey life after he "drops" his midget body! YUCK!!!:omg: He is really repulsive!

Thrak
27th June 2012, 08:29 AM
The thought makes me nauseated...are you serious? The Co$ is going down and there is nothing to run once everyone still in is completely broke and no new noobs coming in!

What would you do once the "cat is out of the bag" and the Idle Morgues go bust and the Co$ goes broke? How can Slappy survive in the real world. He has no tools. He will be hunted down like a wild, rabbid animal and end up in a hole like Saddam Hussein...cowering like the coward he really is...and then he will be hung in front of all of us...so disrepectful for the El Commodore II - Slappy. Dictators just cannot stand to be wrong and be punished in front of his bitter and defrocked appostates!! that will be a tough one for him to swallow!

On his headstone in the county dump it will read...here lies a liar, a cheat, a murderer, a con, a evil dictator ...Slappy McSavage ...he ran a cult for 32 years and did a lot of damage. Please feel free to dump all dirty diapers, shit filled rags, puked on what-nots, boogie filled snot rags, anything that really stinks ... here ... it is the best place to put them.

He will not be able to leave his body like other thetans and will be smelling poopy diapers and a variety of what-nots and other such debris for eternity!

He has a very bleak life left here and a really really scarey life after he "drops" his midget body! YUCK!!!:omg: He is really repulsive!

One can only hope for post-mortis olfactoris. He should be buried with his nose up his own ass like he likes it.

Freeminds
27th June 2012, 09:09 AM
That's some great thread necro, Idle Morgue. Ah well... allow me to compound it?

I don't think it's the law that David Miscavige should most worry about... but Hubbardites. As time passes, more and more people see that Scientology has failed. It's in a downward spiral and nothing that David Miscavige has done in the last couple of decades has even slowed the fall of Scientology. In fact, worse than that, he's done everything he can to conceal the true state of Scientology, as the group has continued to shrink.

A lot of the remaining Scientology victims are desperate, and more than a few of them are quite disturbed. What does a person do when they believes that "clearing the planet" was the most important task of their lifetime, when they finally see that COB has failed at that job, and has been lying to the Hubbardite community?

It only takes one Rex Fowler type. Or one sleep-deprived, desperate person who has been denied access to his family for too long; one person who got slapped once too often.

The Sea Org aren't a proper military and they don't really know how to bodyguard their principal. Scientology facilities' security is designed to keep Angry Gay Pope off the flowerbed; not to stop or even detect murder as an 'inside job'.

If I were David Miscavige I wouldn't be worried about all the people who have blown... I'd be worried about one person who really ought to have blown, and hasn't. Somebody with a grievance. Maybe personal, or maybe they've seen too much of LRH's work slipping forever into oblivion. They might even manage to make it look like one of those classic 'Scientology Suicides' that don't get investigated properly.

David Miscavige might believe that he can escape to a country with no extradition if it all goes bad... but he can't. Not unless he wants to live in hiding from the 20,000 or so Scientologists that would be very interested to know where their leader (and all the money) have disappeared to... and once his location is known, the Rex Fowler Option becomes a very real threat all over again.

I can't imagine that David Miscavige sleeps very well, nowadays.