PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise-Shouldn't Be let out alone in public

sandygirl
18th July 2009, 08:23 PM
Well.........

Here's how TC is percieved by the "public".........

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/tom-cruise/news/132976-tom-cruise-does-beyonce

sandygirl
18th July 2009, 08:27 PM
There are tons of stories on this but I think the comments are interesting on this one
http://destinyschildrumours.blogspot.com/2009/07/tom-cruise-hearts-beyonce.html

Voltaire's Child
18th July 2009, 10:45 PM
He's an adult. He can go wherever he wants.

Iknowtoomuch
19th July 2009, 02:42 AM

Obviously it wasn't meant literally.:duh:

He's a fucking retard. His PR is already shot.

Feral
19th July 2009, 03:42 AM

Interesting and true, but it was a bit childish to publicly do Beyonce's whole routine in front of cameras.

As a 'mortal' I wouldn't do it, as a person whose livelihood depends on their image it could be very counterproductive, sort of like jumping on couches on national TV.

degraded being
19th July 2009, 03:49 AM
And since he KNOWS cameras and eyes are always on him,
It is dickishly detracting from the star performer.

KnightVision
19th July 2009, 07:33 AM
And since he KNOWS cameras and eyes are always on him,
It is dickishly detracting from the star performer.

I agree. He's like a child who, in a compulsion to be the center of attention, would do something outlandish at a friends b'day party just because he can't deal with fact that someone else is the center of attention.

Another thing.... it tells us a lot when Tom finds himself having to use use another artist's performance to 'call attention to himself'.

Geez.... I wonder... did his surrogate father lconh ever do anything like that? :whistling:

xseaorguk
19th July 2009, 08:45 AM
just goes to show what Tom Cruise is doing with his free time at home.
Practicing Beyonce dance routines?

Why isn't he 'on course' or practicing his OT powerz somewhere in the world?

maybe driving to some local car accident, as he is the only one who can help

Voltaire's Child
19th July 2009, 06:23 PM
Obviously it wasn't meant literally.:duh:

He's a fucking retard. His PR is already shot.

I already knew that it wasn't meant to be taken literally so duh right back at you.

I'm free to make any observations I want on this forum. You seem to not get that.

Iknowtoomuch
19th July 2009, 06:30 PM
I already knew that it wasn't meant to be taken literally so duh right back at you.

I'm free to make any observations I want on this forum. You seem to not get that.

I didn't say you couldn't, just pointing out how silly you look when you take things so seriously.:D

Voltaire's Child
20th July 2009, 02:38 AM
I didn't say you couldn't, just pointing out how silly you look when you take things so seriously.:D

I didn't take anything seriously. I just made the observation that he's a grown man and can do what he wants. I made that with the many many posts in mind that were from people who take Tom Cruise much too "seriously".

angel
20th July 2009, 03:30 AM
I have thought for a while now, since the "Matt you're so Glib" interview that Tom Cruse should retire and invest his money.

My friend that is still in, got very agitated with me when I declared my opinion that Tom Cruise does not do the Church any favors with the scenes he makes. I said he should just lay low and blend into the woodwork. I said now he has Michael Jackson syndrome and I do not know of any stars who recover from that. My friend who is still in believes that everytime Tom Cruise is attacked all the stat's go up at the Church. :duh:

At this point I think we should just watch Tom Cruise bring down the Church the rest of the way :clap: :dieslaughing:

It is interesting to watch him get worse and worse. It makes me feel thankful that I am out and that is not me becomming more and more deranged. He appears to be more animal like, than intelligent. He acts like a puppy who was never trained or taught anything.

Jen

Iknowtoomuch
20th July 2009, 04:33 AM
NM...

Rmack
24th July 2009, 08:30 AM
That's pretty wacked. that's what an OT celeb does, huh?

So, what 'level' is Cruise on anyway? Is he done with OT7? On OT 8?

I wonder how much auditing he's getting. Apparently it doesn't improve your tact.

scooter
24th July 2009, 10:37 AM
Tact?

That's just reasonableness with bank agreement - cancelled by the cancerous little gnome himself.

Why else would Tommy sock-puppet-for-the-vertically-challenged Davis have no tact?

It's been "drilled" out of him.

Feral
24th July 2009, 11:07 AM
That's pretty wacked. that's what an OT celeb does, huh?

So, what 'level' is Cruise on anyway? Is he done with OT7? On OT 8?

I wonder how much auditing he's getting. Apparently it doesn't improve your tact.

He was on OTVII, I think he comped.

degraded being
24th July 2009, 11:33 AM
If you liked the couch jumping wait till he's been spun around in gyroscopes or whatever they are, on Superpower.
You can try it at home. Borrow you daughter or son's old "ken" doll ( make sure Barbie doesn't see it or she'll go PTS." ..put TC's mugshot on ken's face. Fly his ruds..that will be fast cos he's poifect. Write "Superpower" on the clothes drier and pop Ken in till he cognites. If it's too hot in there he'll ignite instead of cognite in which case you can scream at him and send him to your significant other for an ethics handling.

scooter
24th July 2009, 11:43 AM
If you liked the couch jumping wait till he's been spun around in gyroscopes or whatever they are, on Superpower.
You can try it at home. Borrow you daughter or son's old "ken" doll ( make sure Barbie doesn't see it or she'll go PTS." ..put TC's mugshot on ken's face. Fly his ruds..that will be fast cos he's poifect. Write "Superpower" on the clothes drier and pop Ken in till he cognites. If it's too hot in there he'll ignite instead of cognite in which case you can scream at him and send him to your significant other for an ethics handling.

:spitcoffee: :hysterical::roflmao: :roflmao: :dieslaughing:

pollywannacracker
24th July 2009, 09:56 PM
In spite of the fact that I have never thought much of TC as an actor, his views, or his take on Co$, I kinda feel sorry for him.

I can only imagine that he is sooo OT that his "powers" are useless. Much like many in the upper levels of OT feel...

Perhaps he'll eventually sing a new song, dance a new dance, or celebrate a new religion. One can only hope :whistling:

FinallyFree
24th July 2009, 10:15 PM
I just have such a difficult time feeling sorry for TC. He comes across as so arrogant, he will not listen to other ideas, thoughts or opinions (SUCH a loyal kool-aide drinker he is!). He just plain seems (as if “reliable sources” are to be believed) like a MAJOR control freak. Which I think is one of the reasons he likes scientology. He also made a choice to stay in.

Per BFG TC freaked out after read the whole Xenu deal. Left scientology and everything. Well, he CHOOSE to go back. Tom is also more privy to the critical information than the average “regular Joe” scientologist…… does that make him less or more brainwashed? I don’t know – I do think it makes him more responsible as he has access to information as a celebrity than other scientologists who are more cow’ed by the scilon minions.

This is all my opinion and it is based on what I have seen in interviews (love that IAS video Tom!) and heard from BFG and my own personal opinion.

Oh and as scintologist celebrities go, I never really like TC anyways - he seemed, cold, hard, unfriendly and plastic to me. I always liked JT better.

Voltaire's Child
24th July 2009, 10:16 PM
I have thought for a while now, since the "Matt you're so Glib" interview that Tom Cruse should retire and invest his money.

So you're saying he should not accept roles playing parts in fiction movies because he says weird stupid stuff to pop news figures? That criterion, if employed, would surely decimate Hollyweird...

pollywannacracker
24th July 2009, 10:29 PM
FinallyFree,

Good opinion and well stated!

He does come across as very arrogant and obnoxious. That very well may be who he is (never met him) or it could be his way of taking control over deep seated insecurities (height). A peek at his folders would probably tell us alot.

Maybe his big win in scientology is that he has control over his universe by being a control freak so to speak. Lovely (NOT).

But deep down inside, I still do feel sorry for him for not wising up. That is my opinion and I certainly could be wrong.:yes:

Wisened One
24th July 2009, 10:40 PM
I used to have a crush on TC back in his Top Gun, Risky Business days! :blush:

And even while I was a scn, I was proud of him being one, too!

But now, I can hardly watch any of his movies. I refuse to go see (or rent) Valkrie.

See, he is in DM's pocket. And is gonna believe DM's smoke and mirrors BS! :angry: So, I find it hard he CAN wake up when you are best friends with the leader, himself? :unsure:

But I WISH to god, TC would investigate for himself and could do something like make a surprise visit to Gold and immerse himself in the SO.....see how they are REALLY treated and their schedules.

But I know his think: You can justify away the most horrible things all in the name of 'clearing the planet, etc!' :duh:

Rmack
25th July 2009, 05:44 AM
Per BFG TC freaked out after read the whole Xenu deal. Left scientology and everything.

I heard somewhere that that is also what happened to Nicole Kidman, except she didn't go back. Anyone know any more on this?

For that matter, I wonder how many people blow once they get the OT 3 story. Not too many is my guess, as they have invested so much money and time. They probably go 'what the hell, might as well see if it works now!' The trap was well designed.

For a rich celeb, it's not that big of a deal money-wise to just drop it, I would imagine.