PDA

View Full Version : A Plea to John Travolta

quovadis03
25th July 2009, 09:54 PM
Dear John,

I know you and you're very much a friend. I am terribly sorry for your loss.

This is a plea, to you to help change the face of the Church of Scientology. Currently Dave Miscavige is destroying the church. LRH in KSW explicitly warned against changing the tech. The golden age of tech is totally squirrel. Not written by LRH. Scientology has also become unattainable to most people as prices have skyrocketted. This campaign to build Ideal orgs - squirrel. NOT LRH. Scientology is meant to be applied. The Sea Org has become a concentration camp where people cannot in many cases marry and they are forbidden to have children and a family. Again wrong and violates Hubbard policies. People (including myself) are RPFd for years - I guarantee you this is against their will (at least 90% of the time) again - against LRH policies.
Please look into this - read about Marc Headley and Jeff Hawkins and many others.
People in church management under Dave at present are so suppressed that they cannot do anything about it.

You can John. You can denounce DM and not sacrifice your belief in Scientology. This can change leadership and set the church back to something pro-survival and adhering to standard tech.

May you somehow get this letter and hopefully you'll read it. And hopefully thanks to you a great deal of good can be done.

Best,
A friend

Blue Spirit
25th July 2009, 10:30 PM
Hi John,

I second all of the above, and have more to add.

There are better auditors outside the Church who have the
original real workable tech that you have experienced before.

It is obvious you need some more help now of the type you
got when your original 2-D terminal died.
It is available and it still works when applied by pure LRH standards.

It has been rumored that Ethics might make you wrong for
what has happened. That is purely insane, and I've also sadly
experienced the same thing (to a lesser degree).
If you agree to this, you can be ruined mentally, as well as losing
your INTEGRITY !! :omg:

Down the track you could LOOK back and consider if you took
the right decision NOW.

Factually the TECH of Scientology has been Sabotaged from
one end of the Bridge to the other. I am privy to how and why.
Solo Nots is NOT turning out Freed Customers as LRH promised.
There are specific technical reasons for this, known by the
original tech guys who C/Sed the OT levels. A few are still here.

I'm sure Jason Beghe can turn you on to those who are standard
to LRH and can TRULY help.
Outside there is real compassion, understanding, and help.
All that you may need.

The Church has been Squirrel in there tech by increasing degrees
since the early 1980's.
Has not that line about discovering "New" Tech in LRH's writings
become a little Old and Suspect. LOOK at that situation.

I used to have a lot of admiration for you, and still do basically,
BUT you have obviously changed for the worse, long before losing Jett.
:bigcry: :bigcry:
The Out-Tech has everything to do with this. EVERYTHING !

As far as the Church revealing items from your Case Folders to
Blackmail you, get ahold of the original policy on Blackmail from the
old thinner OEC Vols, which my guess has been removed from the
newer thicker volumes.

You could prevent this being a problem, if you just admitted in
general what these overts were. Beat them to the punch !
I feel that the public opinion will back you heavily regardless.
This is particularly true after the "Church's" disgusting release of
private data from the case folders of recent Whistleblowers.
Catholics as a group for one will back you on this, and I can't
imagine ANY true Scientologist not doing the same.

PLEASE, LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND UPHOLD YOUR INTEGRITY.
The release of charge in doing that, I think, will amaze you.
Ask Jason Beghe.

My spirit and concern goes out to you.
GOOD LUCK.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
25th July 2009, 10:31 PM
Am I missing something here?

Why would he want to have anything to do with Hubbard destructive tech, regardless of which Ronbot is running the show? The man just lost his son, he needs real professional health, not more of Hubbard's mind control con game.

Dulloldfart
25th July 2009, 10:47 PM
You say you know him and he is very much a friend. Does he know you too? If he does, contact him directly for Christ's sake using a more positive (i.e. direct) comm line, like phone or letter or meeting him for lunch. If he doesn't, your description of your relationship with him is open to misinterpretation.

Paul

michaelangelo
25th July 2009, 10:50 PM
Somehow I don't think John Travolta spends his Saturday nights reading this forum.

The Anabaptist Jacques
25th July 2009, 10:51 PM
Am I missing something here?

Why would he want to have anything to do with Hubbard destructive tech, regardless of which Ronbot is running the show? The man just lost his son, he needs real professional health, not more of Hubbard's mind control con game.

Amen. Travolta has just lost his cherished son. Probably partly due to the fact that he follow Hubbard's medical advice instead of real medical advice.
He has just lost a son; he is not thinking of Scientology admin changes for crying out loud. To direct his attention to such a thing at this time is the height of self-absorbtion.

The Anabaptist Jacques

AnonOrange
26th July 2009, 12:22 AM
Emma needs to reserve the username "John Travolta", for when he's ready to join, which I expect will happen eventually. That would be the best place for him.

Maybe he's here already.

Hai John!

Alanzo
26th July 2009, 12:51 AM
Hi John -

When I first got into Scientology in 1984, the fact that you were also a Scientologist was used to make Scientology "safe" for me.

While I was looking in to it, I was told that you were a Scientologist and I thought, "Well that guy's cool. And talented. I want to be cool and talented too. So maybe Scientology isn't such a bad thing after all - no matter what all these other people are telling me."

And then later on, when I was mission staff, I would use your name too to make Scientology "safe" for the new people I was trying to recruit.

So, like it or not, for the past 30 years, your name has been used as a kind of guarantee that Scientology is safe for people.

But now, it has been proven that Scientology is not safe: David Miscavige physically beats the staff members who are dedicated enough, and unlucky enough, to work with him. Women in the Sea Org are forced to have abortions if they should become pregnant. Children are stolen from their families by threat of declare to their parents, and sent away to work. Families are destroyed through the enforced disconnection practices that the Church wages against Scientologists unlucky enough to have too many family members in the Church. People are physically and mentally imprisoned in the RPF, and there are other totalitarian gulag-type situations waged against Scientologists every day now, all over the world.

And your good name is still being used to recruit people into Scientology, and people are falling into these dangerous and destructive situations. And many of them ended up there because they let down their resistance to the outpoints they might have seen because - "if John Travolta is a Scientologist, then it must not be that bad!"

So your hat, basically, has always been to make Scientology safe for new people, whether you agreed to that or not, that has been your role within the Church of Scientology for 30 years now.

But, through no fault of your own, Scientology is now not safe.

Would you please do whatever you can to correct that?

Making Scientology safe for people is not a bad purpose in life. I've been trying to do it for 25 years now myself.

I would love to know that I have you on my side again, and that you will stand up for what is right, and be the guy that I have always looked up to.

Thanks.

Allen Stanfield
Bloomington, IL

michaelangelo
26th July 2009, 01:04 AM
Well thanks everyone for your best wishes. I just can't wait to get on the forum so I can trash scientology and have some real services in the freezone. I've a sneaking suspicion that T C and D M may follow as they've heard so much about the freezone and the C of S is about to collapse anyway.
I'm working on my new movie "saturday night xenu fever" and I'm looking for some film extras. Just let me know if any of you are interested.

Love
Johnnie T

Vinaire
26th July 2009, 01:09 AM
Hi John -

When I first got into Scientology in 1984, the fact that you were also a Scientologist was used to make Scientology "safe" for me.

While I was looking in to it, I was told that you were a Scientologist and I thought, "Well that guy's cool. And talented. I want to be cool and talented too. So maybe Scientology isn't such a bad thing after all - no matter what all these other people are telling me."

And then later on, when I was mission staff, I would use your name too to make Scientology "safe" for the new people I was trying to recruit.

So, like it or not, for the past 30 years, your name has been used as a kind of guarantee that Scientology is safe for people.

But now, it has been proven that Scientology is not safe: David Miscavige physically beats the staff members who are dedicated enough, and unlucky enough, to work with him. Women in the Sea Org are forced to have abortions if they should become pregnant. Children are stolen from their families and sent away to work in the Sea Org, and families are destroyed through the enforced disconnection practices that the Church wages against Scientologists unlucky enough to have too many family members in the Church. People are physically and mentally imprisoned in the RPF and there are other totalitarian gulag-type situations waged against Scientologists every day now.

And your name is still being used to recruit people into Scientology, and people are falling into these dangerous and destructive situations. And many of them let down their resistence to the outpoints they might have seen because hey - "if John Travolta is a Scientologist, then it must not be that bad!"

So your hat, basically, has always been to make Scientology safe for new people, whether you agreed to that or not, that has been your role within the Church of Scientology for 30 years now.

But, through no fault of your own, Scientology is now not safe.

Would you please do whatever you can to correct that?

Making Scientology safe for people is not a bad purpose in life. I've been trying to do it for 25 years now myself.

I would love to know that I have you on my side again, and that you will stand up for what is right, and be the guy that I have always looked up to.

Thanks.

Allen Stanfield
Bloomington, IL

Very well said. Excellent point.

John Travolta must not let his name be misused.

Voltaire's Child
26th July 2009, 05:40 AM
Emma needs to reserve the username "John Travolta", for when he's ready to join, which I expect will happen eventually. That would be the best place for him.

Maybe he's here already.

Hai John!

Good idea, AO!

Martini
26th July 2009, 05:56 AM
John is likely grieving over his son's death and not ready for any further big changes in his life.

But it's a real possibility down the road. I look forward to that day.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
26th July 2009, 07:38 AM
The last thing John Travolta needs in his life is more Scientology or the sales teams of the Freezone trying to suck him in as their new marketing tool. If anything the man should focus on doing public service announcements of the tangible consequences of belonging to mind control cults such as Scientology and help prevent others from having to go through what he is going through right now.

Thrak
26th July 2009, 09:39 PM
The last thing John Travolta needs in his life is more Scientology or the sales teams of the Freezone trying to suck him in as their new marketing tool. If anything the man should focus on doing public service announcements of the tangible consequences of belonging to mind control cults such as Scientology and help prevent others from having to go through what he is going through right now.

That would be fucking awesome if one of the big guys blew and started doing PSAs.

CornPie
27th July 2009, 12:51 AM
Here are two quotes by JT in the RollingStone.com article on Aug 18, 1983. I wonder how much grief they gave him for making these comments. And I wonder how his opinion may have changed during the last 16 years. www.RollingStone.com/news/coverstory/25281885/page/5

[Q] Then, despite all the negative publicity about Scientology, you still believe?

[A] Yes. I think it's pretty brilliant. I try to separate the material and the organization, because I don't agree with the way the organization is being run. I believe that the material is more worthy than the individuals who are handling it.

[Q] Scientology uses your name a lot in promoting its cause. Do you feel it has used your celebrity for its own purposes?

[A] I've been something of an ostrich about how it's used me, because I haven't investigated exactly what the organization's done. One part of me says that if somebody gets some good out of it, maybe it's all right. The other part of me says that I hope it uses some taste and discretion. I wish I could defend Scientology better, but I don't think it even deserves to be defended, in a sense.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
27th July 2009, 08:24 PM
That would be fucking awesome if one of the big guys blew and started doing PSAs.

He owes it to his son, to make people aware of the truth about his death and to make sure it doesn't happen to others who are putting their children at risk by believing Hubbard's con game quackery

AnonOrange
27th July 2009, 09:43 PM
Here are two quotes by JT in the RollingStone.com article on Aug 18, 1983. I wonder how much grief they gave him for making these comments. And I wonder how his opinion may have changed during the last 16 years. www.RollingStone.com/news/coverstory/25281885/page/5

[Q] Then, despite all the negative publicity about Scientology, you still believe?

[A] Yes. I think it's pretty brilliant. I try to separate the material and the organization, because I don't agree with the way the organization is being run. I believe that the material is more worthy than the individuals who are handling it.

[Q] Scientology uses your name a lot in promoting its cause. Do you feel it has used your celebrity for its own purposes?

[A] I've been something of an ostrich about how it's used me, because I haven't investigated exactly what the organization's done. One part of me says that if somebody gets some good out of it, maybe it's all right. The other part of me says that I hope it uses some taste and discretion. I wish I could defend Scientology better, but I don't think it even deserves to be defended, in a sense.

That's one hell of a good find. Another large sign opportunity!

Wisened One
27th July 2009, 11:07 PM
Well, this message is for Kelly:

We are here for you! :yes: :console:

PM me, if you'd rather!