PDA

View Full Version : Free Katie !

Lohan2008
27th July 2009, 01:20 AM
Anyone got the address for the hotel Katie Holmes is staying at ?

I feel we should send her "get well cards" :cake:

Lohan2008
27th July 2009, 01:24 AM
Crowne Plaza Hotel
1 - 5 SPENCER STREET
MELBOURNE, 3005
AUSTRALIA

AnonOrange
27th July 2009, 08:11 AM
I was just wondering about the contract that stage hands had to sign, while working with Katie, not to bring up the subject of scientology with her.

Could it be that Tom has a kind of deal with her: "Don't ask, don't tell?"

Let's just say Katie has told Tom, I'm out of scientology. Tom may have convinced her not to talk about it. She may have retorted: If someone asks the question: Are you a scientologist, I will say no.

Therefore, Tom used the Scientology machine to make sure nobody around her asks the question.

So, please include the question in your cards to her!

fnx3
5th August 2009, 09:57 AM
That's weird - hang on - so film crew were contractualy required to not ask Katie about Scientology - what the !@#@! - mmmm, does sound more like a CofS legal imposition than anything else as everything else would at least have some basis of logic in it - gosh, so they (CofS/Tom) do not want Katie to respond "off the cuff (or leash)" to anyone she has to "perform" with - OH GOD, this is sounding worse & worse - have I fallen down the rabbit hole from hell or could it really be true - well as the saying goes "true life is weirder than fiction" :nervous:

Abaddon
5th August 2009, 09:58 AM
I think she needs a big 'ol steak a lot more than she needs a get well soon card. :whistling:

phnx3
5th August 2009, 10:03 AM
I think she needs a big 'ol steak a lot more than she needs a get well soon card. :whistling:

Make that a big 'ol steak on HER OWN a LONG way from any CofS "minders" - mmmm, now that would be nutritious :thumbsup: