PDA

View Full Version : Free Travolta web site.

AnonOrange
3rd August 2009, 02:33 AM
Someone has taken to trouble to make a web site to help John leave the cult. That was nice of them.

http://www.freetravolta.tk/

We need to participate, I'm sure it will eventually get to him. The simple act of posting the link on various web sites will automatically improve it's search chances.

xerobebop
3rd August 2009, 05:51 AM
Thanks for spreading the link, AnonOrange. I was actually going to come to this exact site and ask for some help.
Since this is an ex scientologist site, and I am not an ex scientologist, I probably don't belong here for any reason other than this: I want to make Mr. Travolta an ex, too.
Now, to do that, I'd need someone that has been where he is, or at least close to it, to tell me what to say addressing him or any other scientologist that is thinking about leaving. The site, while aimed at John Travolta, I hope will ultimately help more than just him.
Is there anything, in this community's opinion, that I should include? That I should leave out?
Thank you,
Xero

Mystic
3rd August 2009, 06:10 AM
Thanks for spreading the link, AnonOrange. I was actually going to come to this exact site and ask for some help.
Since this is an ex scientologist site, and I am not an ex scientologist, I probably don't belong here for any reason other than this: I want to make Mr. Travolta an ex, too.
Now, to do that, I'd need someone that has been where he is, or at least close to it, to tell me what to say addressing him or any other scientologist that is thinking about leaving. The site, while aimed at John Travolta, I hope will ultimately help more than just him.
Is there anything, in this community's opinion, that I should include? That I should leave out?
Thank you,
Xero

Not being an ex-scifag shouldn't hold you back from participating in this site. The largest poster on this site, Zinjifar, who I have know for years, is not an ex-scifag and he is one interesting dude when it comes to fighting this cult. So come on in. The water is fine.

The Anabaptist Jacques
4th August 2009, 04:42 AM
Thank you,
Xero

There are lots of suggestions on this website. There may be different motivations for different people. But I think you can find them all on this board. Just look at the "my stories" as to what was the straw that broke the camel's back for each person.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Voltaire's Child
4th August 2009, 06:01 AM
I read a little article in this week's issue of The Week that said JT is thinking of leaving CofS due to the death of his son and that the church did not let him get traditional medical care.

AnonOrange
4th August 2009, 06:37 AM
Thank you,
Xero

Please, don't let you lack of experience with Scientology hold you back. My personal experience is TWO PAGES of Dianetics, and I'm having a blast here!

Someone recently wrote an excellent "letter to John" on this site. There's others on WWP and Tory Christman (YouTube ToryMagoo44) made an excellent video addressing John. Try to dig those up. They were recent.

Instead of a community letter, just write it from yourself personally. You know Travolta as well as most people here. Write something that may trigger a thought with him.

Celebrities are VERY important to scientology. They should be equally important to the Anti-Scientology movement.

xerobebop
4th August 2009, 08:11 AM
Celebrities are VERY important to scientology. They should be equally important to the Anti-Scientology movement.
My thoughts exactly.
And, I've been trying to get in contact with Tory all day, but none of my comments seem to go through. I will try different means tomorrow.

The Anabaptist Jacques
Kudos for the amazing screen name.
I will be sure to look around here. I might stick around since not being an ex apparently isn't a problem.

Telepathetic
4th August 2009, 07:45 PM
I personally would avoid any mention of the death of his son. I would not imply that the church had anything to do with it.

I would though refer him to the various web-sites that expose the lies and crimes of the church. You can find lots of those links on this Board.

BTW, welcome:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TP

FinallyFree
4th August 2009, 07:47 PM
Thank you,
Xero

Welcome to the site xerobebop, you don't need to be an ex to be here, come on in and participate!

Wisened One
10th August 2009, 06:57 PM
Found an old pic of JT when he was in Key West in 1984. It was taken by a friend of my parents at the time. Cool, huh?