PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and girl-friends: Which one was the hottest?

knn
5th August 2009, 07:01 PM
Which of the girl-friends/wives of Tom Cruise was the best = which one would you like yourself to have as a girl-friend...

Penelope Cruz
Nicole Kidman
Katie Holmes
Mimi Rogers

Choose max. 2

Alanzo
5th August 2009, 07:10 PM
I can't choose.

I would begin babbling like an idiot if any one of them were to come within 50 feet of me.

dontscamme
5th August 2009, 08:21 PM
I chose Penelope Cruz, but IMO he dated another Latina who is even hotter--Sofia Vergara. Aye caramba!

OperatingDonkeyIV
5th August 2009, 08:51 PM
It always surprises me what an almost lame lovelife Tom seemd to have - to the point of being asexual. No affairs, no wild parties - all $cientology ethic?

uniquemand
5th August 2009, 10:05 PM
Dude, this is a hands-down easy call. Nicole Kidman is a rare beauty, combined with great acting talent, smoldering passion, and a slamming body.

The others are sexy, but plain by comparison.

Voltaire's Child
5th August 2009, 10:16 PM
It always surprises me what an almost lame lovelife Tom seemd to have - to the point of being asexual. No affairs, no wild parties - all $cientology ethic?

Nah, I'm sure he banged most if not all of them. When he was engaged to NK, lots of necking, PDAs, etc.

Iknowtoomuch
6th August 2009, 03:12 AM
A woman can't be all that hot without boobs. Sorry Nicole, you're out.:D

angel
6th August 2009, 03:30 AM
Out of the four if I wanted to be one I would have to say Penelope.

Penelope stayed with Tom for a very short time and got the hell away from him, very smart girl.

She is beautiful, mysterious, sexy, and exotic.

Jen

Winston Smith
6th August 2009, 03:50 AM
Out of the four if I wanted to be one I would have to say Penelope.

Penelope stayed with Tom for a very short time and got the hell away from him, very smart girl.

She is beautiful, mysterious, sexy, and exotic.

Jen

Yep Jen, spoken like an insightful woman! All us guys just drool.

apple
7th August 2009, 02:25 AM
Penelope without even considering a second mini-thought. She is hot even among the hottest that have not been with Cruise.

I wonder if his vanity was one reason to date Penelope, being of the same sounding last name.

uniquemand
7th August 2009, 06:25 AM
A woman can't be all that hot without boobs. Sorry Nicole, you're out.:D

Err... well, she might not be built like a milk-cow, but she's certainly got boobs.

"Sublime breasts"

Iknowtoomuch
7th August 2009, 10:04 AM
Err... well, she might not be built like a milk-cow, but she's certainly got boobs.

"Sublime breasts"

Come on, you know what I meant.

If she had bigger cans, she'd easily be at the top for me.