PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson is the father of Connor Cruise (son of Tom Cruise)

knn
11th August 2009, 02:41 PM
Check this out:
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/10/woman-mj-took-my-baby-gave-to-tom-cruise/

Woman claims that she gave birth to Michael Jackson's kid, but he found the kid too black thus it was given to Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

Carmel
11th August 2009, 02:45 PM
A typical example of bullshit on the board, that we've been talking about today, that just stinks it up.

Take a f'ckin' hike!

Kookaburra
11th August 2009, 02:48 PM
Check this out:

Woman claims that she gave birth to Michael Jackson's kid, but he found the kid too black thus it was given to Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.

From the above article, "In related news, unicorns are real."

I think I'll be waiting for the DNA tests, lol.

knn
11th August 2009, 02:51 PM
A typical example of bullshit on the board, that we've been talking about today, that just stinks it up.

Take a f'ckin' hike!
Give in to your hate, young Ca-ra-mel, take your keyboard and strike the messenger down!

Sir Facer
11th August 2009, 02:51 PM
Check this out:

KNN! This is the crapest thing I have seen in a long time! Now stick to posting some valid info!

Carmel
11th August 2009, 02:55 PM
Give in to your hate, young Ca-ra-mel, take your keyboard and strike the messenger down!
There's no hate mate - Just a passion, and I'll keep it.

knn
11th August 2009, 02:55 PM
KNN! This is the crapest thing I have seen in a long time!
Yes, me too.

Now stick to posting some valid info!
I did. I posted a valid link to an actual funny story related to a Scientology celeb (Connor Cruise).

Sir Facer
11th August 2009, 03:01 PM
Yes, me too.

I did. I posted a valid link to an actual funny story related to a Scientology celeb (Connor Cruise).

I hear you, but he is just a kid and I just feel its hard enough for him being adopted and in a famous family dealing withall issues such as religion & racism and now with crap like this about M.Jackson being his dad, its just uncalled for. Thats my opinion. I just think its ridiculous that people bring the children of celebs up at all, its just not on in my book. How have these children had much of a say in their situation......

British Mom
11th August 2009, 08:06 PM
Check this out:

I heard that they were Sea Org children :confused2:

FinallyFree
11th August 2009, 08:20 PM

Take a f'ckin' hike!

Seriously - I LIVE near gossip central and it is ridiculous. God I can’t even watch the ‘regular’ t.v. channels any longer – yuck. And news? I get that on-line thank you very much! That way I can skip over whatever latest fight Lindsey Lohan got into with her lesbian lover, the latest private smut tape exposed! from Paris Hilton…. yada yada…… don’t believe EVERYTHING you read people. Step away from the herd, open your eyes and *think*. There – isn’t that better? Isn’t the sky blue today? Gosh! Smell those flowers!

You should have heard how many different stories were floating around when the whole Michael Jackson went down. -I won't even repeat them -

Please people don't feed into this crap.

Voltaire's Child
11th August 2009, 11:29 PM
FF, Amen to that!!

I was watching the regular cable news and there was someone fawning over Angelina Jolie and trying to turn the conversation from her international goodwill things she does to her movies and personal life. The media has gone absolutely celeb-nuts.

Tiger Lily
11th August 2009, 11:32 PM
:eyeroll: I was the mother! :D But shhh! It's only a secret for those of you on ESMB. I don't want the paparazzi to spoil my pristine country-girl lifestyle!

-TL

justaguy
13th August 2009, 05:08 AM
"in related news, unicorns are real"

nice.

Happy Days
13th August 2009, 05:28 AM
Check this out:

KNN! This is the crapest thing I have seen in a long time! Now stick to posting some valid info!

I agree Sir Facer... this is not the forum for that kind of BS ... take it somewhere else...

Having this stuff on the board is feeding into OSA's and other degrades mindset... move on

Rae
13th August 2009, 06:01 AM

Take a f'ckin' hike!

Right on Carmel~ I totally agree..Knn(Lyn) does this crap all over XSO..a bunch of BS over nothing and messes up any real discussion of a subject..like arguing that a 7 yr old girl "pulled in" and "caused" being raped by 4 men or that the Jews "pulled in" and "caused themselves" to be persecuted..ignore time.