PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and attny-the footbullet twins

sandygirl
30th August 2009, 12:35 AM
Well.
looks like TC is at it again!! Yeah!!! I kindof missed him.

Well, he had his attny. draft a letter to Marty Rathbun and of course
1. It's ridiculous
2. It opened the door to a scathing response that makes TC look like a clueless ass at best
and
3. It gets more public attention as to what a stoogie TC is for DM

There are good thread on OC and WWP but here's a Glosslip article to get started on

http://glosslip.com/2009/08/27/did-tom-cruise-physically-abuse-members-of-the-church-of-scientology/

Dulloldfart
30th August 2009, 12:53 AM
We know. :)

Paul

programmer_guy
30th August 2009, 12:56 AM
We know. :)

But it's okay if you bring it up again.
(This topic deserves lots of exposure.)

Wisened One
30th August 2009, 01:06 AM
Yep, we've been blabbing about it for a few days already, but hey, this can NEVER get enough attention, if you ask me....:thumbsup:

dontscamme
30th August 2009, 01:24 AM
There was a comment on the Glosslip article which may at least partially explain what Marty Rathbun was referring to when he spoke of TC's abuses.

Here’s my impression of the abuse Marty claims was perpetrated by Tom Cruise:

After Jason Beghe publicly departed from Scientology, Tom badmouthed him around Hollywood to various casting people and so on. Jason (who appears to have a hot temper) got pissed off. Marty told him to chill out for awhile.

That makes sense to me, and would perfectly explain Marty’s statement.

Other than that type of activity, and the SO being grossly overworked by DM to prepare for TC's Base visits and birthday party, I'm not sure what other types of abuses Marty could be alluding to in his letter.

The following comment, also from the Glosslip story, seems to further clarify the matter.

But there are other kinds of abuses(all Miscavage-style)…enforced heavy security checking, verbal intimidations, invalidations, accusations and threatening actions taken against the staff in his(Tom’s) personal organization(NOT Church staff)…I personally witnessed and know of many of these types of abuses, under the direction of Miscavage, of Tom’s personal staff(NOT CHURCH STAFF). And the people that these abuses were brought down upon were devasted. Almost all were MEMBERS of the “church”.

I don’t doubt for a minute that they turned to Marty for help sorting the whole mind screw thing out, or to lend his ear to listen. These well intentioned people were treated like the scum of the earth. The fallout was huge. I’m pretty sure that this is what Marty was referring to.

fnx3
31st August 2009, 08:55 AM
Well.
looks like TC is at it again!! Yeah!!! I kindof missed him.

Well, he had his attny. draft a letter to Marty Rathbun and of course
1. It's ridiculous
2. It opened the door to a scathing response that makes TC look like a clueless ass at best
and
3. It gets more public attention as to what a stoogie TC is for DM

There are good thread on OC and WWP but here's a Glosslip article to get started on

http://glosslip.com/2009/08/27/did-tom-cruise-physically-abuse-members-of-the-church-of-scientology/

This comment to the article says it all:

Dawn, another great article. As for the manipulation, there is no doubt to people here in LA
(where everyone knows someone whose life was ruined by Co$) that celebrities are manipulated as you describe.