PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise/Diane Sawyer interview

Sassy
30th August 2009, 06:47 PM
I'm looking for an interview that Tom Cruise did with Diane Sawyer, I believe it was on either 20/20 or a morning news program a few years ago. Diane was asking Tom about Scn & she was throwing out Scn terms, and Tom got downright giddy and mentioned how cool it was that Diane knew this lingo. Anyone remember this or know where I can find a link to watch it again? Thanks

Zinjifar
30th August 2009, 07:17 PM
I don't remember *that*, but, are you maybe thinking of the 2 day Oprah visit to Tom's house last year april/may?

Zinj

Wisened One
30th August 2009, 08:55 PM
I think I remember that interview. Wasn't it done in a hangar, where he was talking about his love of flying and all his planes, etc..Then she was saying something like: 'This has been a tough year regarding you and scn, huh'? something like that....I think it was done after he jumped on Oprah's couch. Look on youtube or do a search online..

skollie
30th August 2009, 09:32 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1832182

At the very bottom of the page is a link that says:

More Coverage

* WATCH: EXCLUSIVE: Cruise on Baby-to-Be

Sassy
31st August 2009, 02:25 AM
Thanks folks, but it's not the piece that I remember. This was when it was still ok to ask Tom about Scn. I distinctly remember Diane Sawyer mentioning what I now know was "OT...something" and Tom was like "Wow, it's so cool to hear you talking about this with me!!!" DANG I can't believe there isn't something else I remember. It seems it was before Katie. I will keep digging! Again, thanks for the help. By the way, I love the "Kiss Me Kate" on his P-51 Mustang airplane sitting in the background. I know at one point he had a plane (same one, ??) called, "Sweet Nic" for Nicole.
One thing I can say for Tom Cruise, he's awfully romantic. :coolwink: