PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise in Worcester, MA this weekend

skydog
2nd September 2009, 01:09 PM
I heard on the radio this morning that Tommy and Cameron Diaz will be in Worcester, MA filming the movie 'Untitled Wichita Project'. According to the radio, they will be filming at the Worcester Airport this weekend.

I am not sure how accurate the report is because other news sources says they will be filming in Bridgewater, MA later this month.

www.enterprisenews.com/entertainment/x1035827235/Tom-Cruise-Cameron-Diaz-coming-to-Bridgewater-to-film-movie

Anonycat
3rd September 2009, 04:31 AM
They probably saw the Anonymous planning threads that immediately followed, and tried to cause confusion.

Anonymous is at cause! :happydance:

uniquemand
3rd September 2009, 04:52 AM
I'm not sure why we should be concerned with Cruise's whereabouts. Is he wanted for a crime? Otherwise, he's a private individual.

Anonycat
3rd September 2009, 05:19 AM
Isn't this thread under " scientology celebrities"?

I am interested.

Mystic
3rd September 2009, 06:38 AM
Cruisedout Tom is a celebrity? Humph...I don't celebrate him.

Thrak
3rd September 2009, 06:58 AM
Cruisedout Tom is a celebrity? Humph...I don't celebrate him.

But I think some guys in masks may turn up at various movie shoots and premieres to celebrate tom a bit and ask him some embarrassing questions.

Wisened One
3rd September 2009, 08:37 PM
'Untitled Wichita Project?!' I wonder if that means he's coming to Wichita too, then? :unsure: :devil: :coolwink: :D

Lohan2008
4th September 2009, 04:06 AM
According to the radio, they will be filming at the Worcester Airport this weekend.
I am not sure how accurate the report is because other news sources says they will be filming in Bridgewater, MA [/url]

Bluewiggirl:
It's possible they'll be in both places. The Bridgewater scene is a plane crash.

Anonycat
4th September 2009, 07:56 AM
I expect enturbulation.

It's always good to communicate about these things - and yes, I do not celebrate him either.

Sassy
5th September 2009, 08:20 AM
I'm interested too. Thanks for sharing. And by the way, I'm originally from Mass, so this is in my "back yard". I thought I'd read that Cruise didn't have any projects coming up; imagine that, a tabloid that was wrong. Hmmmm.

I told you I was trouble
5th September 2009, 12:45 PM
I'm interested too. Thanks for sharing. And by the way, I'm originally from Mass, so this is in my "back yard". I thought I'd read that Cruise didn't have any projects coming up; imagine that, a tabloid that was wrong. Hmmmm.

:p

Rare as hens teeth!

angel
6th September 2009, 04:46 AM
My husband works for IATSE New England. The guys are currently building the sets for Tom Cruise new movie in the boston area. My husband is not currently working on that set, and I am glad. He is working on a separate movie set in Boston for a movie produced by Ben Affleck. His buddies are on this Tom Cruise set. I do not know the name of the movie, He just refers to it as the Tom Cruise movie. I do not know if Tom Cruise has been to the set yet.
Jen