PDA

View Full Version : To Tom Cruise - stop beating up Sea Org staff

RolandRB
4th September 2009, 07:32 AM
Dear Tom,

I would like you to consider that it might be a wrong thing to beat up Sea Org staff. These people have dedicated their lives in the hope of making a better future for mankind. Most of them work a 100 hours weeks for only $10 per week. They are the most dedicated people on the planet. In this difficult task they have chosen to do, sometimes their desired results are less than hoped for. As such, their Church labels them as "down-stats" and punishes them. Surely, the near countless hours they put in every week is punishment enough. Do you really think it is apt to add to that punishment? Do you think a celebrity, such as yourself, has the right to go onto their premises and dish out further punishment to these hard-working dedicated people? For one of their membership who is labelled as "down-stat", does that give you the right to beat that person with your fists and pummel them to the ground and leave them a sobbing wreck? I know these people have served you using what amounts to slave labor. That field of tall corn you were chased through by Nicole Kidman before you tied the knot was created by them. The children you adopted were born by Scientologists dedicated to the Church to the extent that a miniscule contribution from yourself could have maintained those children with their mother. And yet you chose to take them for yourself and Nicole. Do you not see anything wrong with that?

So when you are next at "Int" or "Gold Base" then think to yourself whether it is justified to physically abuse these dedicated staff members and draw pleasure from pummeling them to the ground.

I told you I was trouble
4th September 2009, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by RolandRB

Dear Tom,

I would like you to consider that it might be a wrong thing to beat up Sea Org staff. These people have dedicated their lives in the hope of making a better future for mankind. Most of them work a 100 hours weeks for only $10 per week. They are the most dedicated people on the planet. In this difficult task they have chosen to do, sometimes their desired results are less than hoped for. As such, their Church labels them as "down-stats" and punishes them. Surely, the near countless hours they put in every week is punishment enough. Do you really think it is apt to add to that punishment? Do you think a celebrity, such as yourself, has the right to go onto their premises and dish out further punishment to these hard-working dedicated people? For one of their membership who is labelled as "down-stat", does that give you the right to beat that person with your fists and pummel them to the ground and leave them a sobbing wreck? I know these people have served you using what amounts to slave labor. That field of tall corn you were chased through by Nicole Kidman before you tied the knot was created by them. The children you adopted were born by Scientologists dedicated to the Church to the extent that a miniscule contribution from yourself could have maintained those children with their mother. And yet you chose to take them for yourself and Nicole. Do you not see anything wrong with that?

So when you are next at "Int" or "Gold Base" then think to yourself whether it is justified to physically abuse these dedicated staff members and draw pleasure from pummeling them to the ground.

Eeeeuuuu, Roly Poly Pudding ... you are such a naughty boy.

Tell us some more jokes about the SO running around with 'ditch the dwarf' badges on their undies.

I liked that.

:happydance:

Iknowtoomuch
4th September 2009, 08:08 AM
Come on now, we don't even know if he actually did it. DM could have just threatened some staff with it.

TheSneakster
4th September 2009, 08:10 AM
I would like you to consider that it might be a wrong thing to beat up Sea Org staff. <remainder of libel against T.C. snipped>

Roland, there so far is no evidence of T.C. ever beating up an Sea Org staff or any other staff or public Scientologist. :no:

All we have is a report that David Miscavige told a bunch of people T.C. would do so. David Miscavige is well known to be a lying sack of s**t. :eyeroll:

Are you deliberately trying to create legal ammunition that can be used against ESMB? :duh:

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

RolandRB
4th September 2009, 08:15 AM
Roland, there so far is no evidence of T.C. ever beating up an Sea Org staff or any other staff or public Scientologist. :no:

All we have is a report that David Miscavige told a bunch of people T.C. would do so. David Miscavige is well known to be a lying sack of s**t. :eyeroll:

Are you deliberately trying to create legal ammunition that can be used against ESMB? :duh:

Coming from a sneakster scientologist - that's rich !!

Anonycat
4th September 2009, 08:40 AM
:hattip:

Thank you Sneakster!

scooter
4th September 2009, 08:59 AM
:hattip:

Thank you Sneakster!

Yep, same from me, Sneaks.

This doesn't fit in with "Breaking News" at all - it's a supposition based (I believe erroneously) off another post.

So why is that news?

Sorry Roland but the only thing I can compare this to is the latest edition of "Freedumb"

Iknowtoomuch
4th September 2009, 09:52 AM
Man, I must be on many people's ignore list...

RolandRB
4th September 2009, 09:54 AM
Yep, same from me, Sneaks.

This doesn't fit in with "Breaking News" at all - it's a supposition based (I believe erroneously) off another post.

So why is that news?

Sorry Roland but the only thing I can compare this to is the latest edition of "Freedumb"

Yes, but I'm MAKING it news. People will believe anything about Scientology and Tom Cruise at the moment and I am helping this process.

I told you I was trouble
4th September 2009, 10:05 AM
Yes, but I'm MAKING it news. People will believe anything about Scientology and Tom Cruise at the moment and I am helping this process.

LOL.

I know you already know this Roly Poly Pudding ... but we don't need (or want) to make anything up ... the truth is more than enough to bring down the cult ... be patient ...

Lets leave all the lying and altering of the facts where it belongs ... with the cult.

:)

Dulloldfart
4th September 2009, 10:21 AM
Roland has bursts of truth-telling every now and then, but the rest of the time, caveat lector.

Paul

I told you I was trouble
4th September 2009, 10:37 AM
Roland has bursts of truth-telling every now and then, but the rest of the time, caveat lector

Paul

Are you saying he is related to Hannibal? :omg:

(Oh no ... that's, Lecter isn't it) ...

BTW I do know what caveat lector means ... (just checked).

LOL.

scooter
4th September 2009, 10:54 AM

In other words,you are lying.:yes:

RolandRB
4th September 2009, 11:18 AM
In other words,you are lying.:yes:

Anything is possible in Scientology la la land.

scooter
4th September 2009, 11:37 AM
And also in your la la land?:p

Feral
4th September 2009, 11:43 AM
Man, I must be on many people's ignore list...

I'm sorry, did you say something?

I was busy ignoring you. :)

Feral
4th September 2009, 11:51 AM

Why don't you apply for a job with the national enquirer?

It'd suit you to a tee.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
4th September 2009, 11:53 AM
If these allegations are true. It's about time Religious Freedom Watch dedicated a page to David Miscavige and Tom Cruise. This is the most blatant case of religious persecution against Sceintologists ever recorded.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/

scooter
4th September 2009, 12:01 PM
If these allegations are true. It's about time Religious Freedom Watch dedicated a page to David Miscavige and Tom Cruise. This is the most blatant case of religious persecution against Sceintologists ever recorded.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/

Roland's allegations? True?

He's already admitted on this very thread that he made them up.:D

There's enough serious stuff aired on this board that should have been investigated by the "Religious Freedom Watch" that it has ignored - do you think maybe there's a conflict of interest for them if they were to look at the very cult that feeds them?:whistling:

My only concern about this thread is does it leave itself and ESMB open to legal attacks from the cult.:omg:

Otherwise, it's just been pointless trolling really.:yes:

RolandRB
4th September 2009, 12:14 PM
Roland's allegations? True?

He's already admitted on this very thread that he made them up.:D

There's enough serious stuff aired on this board that should have been investigated by the "Religious Freedom Watch" that it has ignored - do you think maybe there's a conflict of interest for them if they were to look at the very cult that feeds them?:whistling:

My only concern about this thread is does it leave itself and ESMB open to legal attacks from the cult.:omg:

Otherwise, it's just been pointless trolling really.:yes:

I didn't so much make it up as invent something that fits all what I have read on this matter. I have formed a picture of events in my mind like Sherlock Holmes would have done at the scene of a crime. And I think what I have come up with will be found to be true when the truth is out.

scooter
4th September 2009, 12:17 PM
I didn't so much make it up as invent something ....

Is there a difference?

You are further hanging yourself.

RolandRB
4th September 2009, 12:29 PM
Is there a difference?

You are further hanging yourself.

You show a lack of insight.

Moderator 1
4th September 2009, 12:31 PM
Thread closed.