PDA

View Full Version : Chronology of Crazy - The Tom Cruise Timeline

Lulu Belle
18th September 2009, 09:28 AM
http://funnycrave.com/chronology-of-crazy-%E2%80%93-the-tom-cruise-timeline/2660/

:lol:

gerry
18th September 2009, 09:52 AM
Looks a bit like a Tom Cruise bashing thread, but the timeline was a good read.

Winston Smith
19th September 2009, 12:25 PM
That was the funniest thing I have read in awhile. There is something untoward about Cruise ramming Scn down the throats of those who would have otherwise gone to his movies. All I think is "jackass."

Mystic
20th September 2009, 04:35 AM
The first Cruisedout Tom movie I saw was Color of Money. I was still a clam at the time, and his acting was so bad I walked out of the movie and went home. I couldn't believe this; this no-presence poor-delivery "actor" making a movie along side Paul Newman???? But there was some sort of buddy-buddy thing going in auto racing between Paul and Tom. Well, ok.

Then came Top Gun. My review of this movie: BORING.

I forget now why I didn't walk out of it.

After the Mission Impossible trilogy I have just quit watching Cruisedout's films. I never did complete the trilogy.

I got over his being a clam years ago so my slamming him is free of the wonderful bias of being one who spits on Mr. Cruise's psuedo-psycho-volcano-religion. As to his rise to power in the movie business, I'm still open to finding out.

Stalin
20th September 2009, 05:16 AM
The first Cruisedout Tom movie I saw was Color of Money. I was still a clam at the time, and his acting was so bad I walked out of the movie and went home. I couldn't believe this; this no-presence poor-delivery "actor" making a movie along side Paul Newman???? But there was some sort of buddy-buddy thing going in auto racing between Paul and Tom. Well, ok.

Then came Top Gun. My review of this movie: BORING.

I forget now why I didn't walk out of it.

After the Mission Impossible trilogy I have just quit watching Cruisedout's films. I never did complete the trilogy.

I got over his being a clam years ago so my slamming him is free of the wonderful bias of being one who spits on Mr. Cruise's psuedo-psycho-volcano-religion. As to his rise to power in the movie business, I'm still open to finding out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyN8VN4BSzM

Sassy
22nd September 2009, 01:32 PM
Tom just needs to be himself. You can never tell when he's "off". His whole act & persona just scream David Miscavage. He is almost militant in his demeanor. I did enjoy War of the Worlds though, not so much his acting but the film overall, mostly because of Spielberg.
The interview he did years ago with Jeannie Wolf (hope that was her name) was so telling.
I look forward to his reaction when the cult topples; where has his Mom been lately by the way? She was out & about frequently before he went 'round the bend a few years ago.

Royal Prince Xenu
22nd September 2009, 01:44 PM
The only movie in which Cruise was any good was Risky Business, and like most actors who get a lucky break, he owes it to the script.

I suffered through MI #1 and was appalled by the general plot, and most specifically disgusted that Peter Graves allowed his 'character' to be so completely twisted--it destroyed the integrity of the entire series. As for MI #2, I never bothered, and until reading this thread, I didn't even know there was an MI #3.