PDA

View Full Version : Cruise & Travolta families at Saint Hill event

Sassy
21st October 2009, 03:27 AM
Except it was "secret".........

Scary quote by Cruise. Here's proof (to me anyway) that he seems to be in deeper than ever. What do you all think??

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/tomkattravoltas-20092010

(Hope this link works this time)

Panda Termint
21st October 2009, 03:42 AM
Yep, it works. :)

Smurf
21st October 2009, 04:00 AM

Scary quote by Cruise. Here's proof (to me anyway) that he seems to be in deeper than ever. What do you all think??

He's a total nutcase, and poor, suffering Katie Holmes should grow a pair and divorce the creep. It's obvious she isn't happy in her marriage.

She's probably become accustomed to the privileges that a wealthy husband provides.

degraded being
21st October 2009, 04:49 AM
He's a total nutcase, and poor, suffering Katie Holmes should grow a pair and divorce the creep. It's obvious she isn't happy in her marriage.

She's probably become accustomed to the privileges that a wealthy husband provides.

And probably become accustomed to niggling uneasiness
about publicly ditching her child's father, not to mention post divorce-or-separation hunting down by media for the scoop on what it was like being married to a cult member movie star. Damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
The cult would tell TC to ditch her when she becomes too persistently sullen about not towing the party line - only problem is the cult now knows what a shite load of bad PR will happen, especially considering what happened to that poor beautiful Austalian catholic film star girl, so they will keep the "good roads and fair weather" thing going indefinitely. Wouldn't surprise me if they arrange little media cameos like "little Suri's first confession" and "little Suri's entrance to the Catholic high school", just to counter the idea that the cult is not religious tolerant. TC and Katy are downstat movie stars - just damn PTS and in "normal" but always too close to "danger" as PR stooges for the cult.
Those heady days of "power" are gone for good. And Dear Katy isn't quite glam enough to get it back. Katy is just little Suri's "Mum".....ah, dont' talk about stepchildren. BTW where are THEY? Do they keep them locked up in the
"not nice family picture items" cupboard at home when they go out for their Tom Cruise and Katy and Little Suri photo ops?

Zhent
21st October 2009, 06:05 AM
Later, during a reception, Cruise was overheard chatting with another American man about the protesters outside the venue. "They're squirrels," Cruise said angrily, according to a witness. "Stuck in an electronic incident. It makes me so angry!"

LOL! Nice work guys :thumbsup:

altruistichedonist
21st October 2009, 06:14 AM
Can you see the new T-shirt of the future ?

Tom Cruise Sez:

I'm a squirrel
and stuck in
an electronic incident.
:screwy:

:roflmao:

(On the back)

It's makes him
SO
ANGRY !

:roflmao::hysterical: :roflmao: :hysterical: :roflmao: :hysterical:

Disclaimer: The above post is not intended to promote the idea of mass production of t-shirts denegrating Tom Cruise. What individuals do with these posts individually is a recognized basic human right and is entirely of their own recognizance. I accept no liability for this suggestion even if a million t-shirts appear planet wide in the next year. This is hereby released as public domain.

:whistling:

dontscamme
21st October 2009, 06:47 AM
When a choir took to the stage, the Cruise-Holmes family stood up with the rest of the audience. "Tom was swaying and looked like he was in heaven," an attendee tells Us. "He was really, really into it.

Wouldn't Anonymous love to have a video of this? :yes:

altruistichedonist
21st October 2009, 07:03 AM
Tom Cruise:

... we stand where we are today," he intoned, witnesses tells Us (magazine). "We are in this together!"

Sounds like part of a nazi indoctrination speech to me.

RONBOT ALERT!

When a choir took to the stage, the Cruise-Holmes family stood up with the rest of the audience. "Tom was swaying and looked like he was in heaven," an attendee tells Us. "He was really, really into it."

After half a fifth of Scotch, I often was swaying and felt like I was in heaven.:omg:

Sassy
21st October 2009, 07:14 AM
You guys crack me up! Too funny about the T-shirts! If only someone had gotten TC's quotes on film and spliced it in with his other ranting video...now that would make for some good Youtubing!

Stephanie
21st October 2009, 07:18 AM
I'm giving Katie and Tom's wedding a total of five years till divorce.

Even if she is smart and plays the game, I think he'll want a real, REAL devotee.

:spacecraft:

Zinjifar
21st October 2009, 08:42 AM
TC bumpersticker:

'ASK ME ABOUT MY OBSCENE DOG!'

Zinj

Mark A. Baker
21st October 2009, 08:57 AM
... and poor, suffering Katie Holmes ...

Is this for real? :eyeroll:

TC is her ticket to fame & fortune. She wasn't going anywhere, in Hollywood or out, on her own talent & looks. All she had to do was play "dutiful wife" to the crazy cultist and instantly the non-entity became "important". :yes:

Mark A. Baker

British Mom
21st October 2009, 09:23 AM

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/tomkattravoltas-20092010

(Hope this link works this time)

I presume that the Little Dwarf was there :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thrak
21st October 2009, 09:24 AM
If he really said that then yes he's fucked in the head.

British Mom
21st October 2009, 09:26 AM
Wouldn't Anonymous love to have a video of this? :yes:

This would be great to have a video :yes: Anonymous should get T-Shirts with Stuck in an electronic incident, I think Scientology is stuck in it :yes: I think we are free of it, Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, actually the T-Shirts should read that Scientologists are stuck in an Electronic Incident.

Thrak
21st October 2009, 09:37 AM
Hopefully the batteries die soon and they can get unstuck.

Iknowtoomuch
21st October 2009, 09:43 AM

Tom has proven even with all the great tech, he can't keep a marriage goingg. Time will tell. I just hope he gets out before Katie leaves him.

lionheart
21st October 2009, 10:54 AM
"They're squirrels," Cruise said angrily, according to a witness. "Stuck in an electronic incident. It makes me so angry!"

Instead of getting angry why doesn't he just audit the poor protestors outside through OTIII and free them from the implants? :D

Surely that would be a simple thing for an experienced OTIII and NOTs auditor to do? Or could it be that they are deluding themselves on OTIII? Could it be that OTIII is more about Hubbard controlling them than anything to do with freeing thetans from electronic incidents?

dchoiceisalwaysrs
21st October 2009, 11:25 AM
Now that line sounds familiar. Were Tom and George twins on some "How to impress people with Scientology course"? Maybe the course was delivered on top of a volcano and they were both struck by a 'bolt from the blue'!

Where is Evil of Scientology these days? In the dark room, developing his newest Saint Hill films?

"They're squirrels," Cruise said angrily, according to a witness. "Stuck in an electronic incident. It makes me so angry!"

Instead of getting angry why doesn't he just audit the poor protestors outside through OTIII and free them from the implants? :D

Surely that would be a simple thing for an experienced OTIII and NOTs auditor to do? Or could it be that they are deluding themselves on OTIII? Could it be that OTIII is more about Hubbard controlling them than anything to do with freeing thetans from electronic incidents?

Good twin
21st October 2009, 12:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XBurkUkdFE

RogerB
21st October 2009, 01:45 PM
Quote:

The next thing the silly bastard has opened himself up to is being asked in public . . . Yes! What a wonderful question for Oprah to ask him on his next appearance with her!

"Dear Tom, what are these electronic incidents you say these people are stuck in? Will you please explain? This obviously is important to you since it makes you so angry! And since it is so important, we do want to have you explain it to us!"

Yes, that should cause a little stutter and stammer as the mental equipment fuses! :yes:

R

degraded being
21st October 2009, 01:54 PM
The next thing the silly bastard has opened himself up to is being asked in public . . . Yes! What a wonderful question for Oprah to ask him on his next appearance with her!

"Dear Tom, what are these electronic incidents you say these people are stuck in? Will you please explain? This obviously is important to you since it makes you so angry! And since it is so important, we do want to have you explain it to us!"

Yes, that should cause a little stutter and stammer as the mental equipment fuses! :yes:

R

Well, yes, someone will ask, but if Oprah asks, Tom will say, "That question is not on the list of acceptable topics, so lick my arse", and She'll say, "Well, i've never hesitated before, so just pull down your pants."

Terril park
21st October 2009, 03:06 PM
Is this for real? :eyeroll:

TC is her ticket to fame & fortune. She wasn't going anywhere, in Hollywood or out, on her own talent & looks. All she had to do was play "dutiful wife" to the crazy cultist and instantly the non-entity became "important". :yes:

Mark A. Baker

Maybe you need to get out more. :)

Just prior to meeting Tom, and I believe part of the reason she was
" the chosen one" she had was on the cover on one of the important magazines and she looked HOT! Shortly afterward she played in the
Batman movie.

Terril park
21st October 2009, 03:07 PM

R

I'd prefer her to ask what he means about squirrels. :)

elwood
21st October 2009, 03:34 PM
Can one of you exes please explain to me what "stuck in an electronic incident" means?

Smilla
21st October 2009, 05:28 PM

" the chosen one" she had was on the cover on one of the important magazines and she looked HOT! Shortly afterward she played in the
Batman movie.
I think that she is very plain and uninteresting. Smilla.

FinallyFree
21st October 2009, 05:46 PM
Can one of you exes please explain to me what "stuck in an electronic incident" means?

The most generic answer I can give you (so you aren’t left with a bunch of other questions) is:

“Stuck in an incident” refers to having an ‘engram restimulated’ and can’t get out of it. Basically you are back in that bad experience and are responding to that incident rather than the present or “reality”. In this case TC is specifying an “electronic incident”.

I have personally not ever heard of this incident – but it must be some specific incident that hubbard spoke about and I guess a bunch of us are supposed to have these ‘electronic incidents’.

It’s another way of saying that the Protesters are protesting something that isn’t real at all but rather something in their reactive mind. There is actually a scientology term for what is being done here. Scientologist call it “Nullification by invalidation’ – think (correct me if I am wrong please. I got zero tech training except for basic study courses). They are invalidating the protesters by saying “oh this isn’t a REAL protest they are just dramatizing their engrams – they need scientology and aren’t smart enough to get it – poor bastards” then what the protesters are saying doesn’t matter anymore.

Just more Kool-aide for the ronbots. Helps them stay blind. Helps protect them from the truth.

I hope that helped, I don’t know how much you know about the cult of scientology.

FinallyFree
21st October 2009, 05:56 PM
I don't think Cruise will ever get out at this point. Too much of scientology gives him what he wants. I think he likes the control that scientology gives him. I really do. I think he is a narcissist and scientology suits that condition really, really well.

I think Cruise would fall apart without scientology. He would have to come to terms with his homosexual urges. None of his psycho behavior would be able to be explained any longer with out the reactive mind explanation, etc. etc. I think he would come apart at the seams if he ever left, I really do.

On a separate note: I was listening to my morning talk show hosts this morning and they spoke about an interview with Bronson Pinchot:

“Tom Cruise was not only the "biggest bore on the face of the earth" on the set of Risky Business, according to Bronson Pinchot, but Cruise, who was then of pre-superstar status, also "made constant, constant unrelated homophobic comments" to him.
"It was like, 'It's a nice day, I'm glad there are no gay people standing here.' Very, very strange," said Pinchot in a lengthy interview with the A.V. Club. The 50-year-old actor made his feature-film debut in Risky Business ….”
Link: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b149931_Watch_Out_Balki_Its_Risky_Business_to_Accu se_Tom_Cruise_of_Homophobia.html#

Smilla
21st October 2009, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=FinallyFree;318081]I don't think Cruise will ever get out at this point. Too much of scientology gives him what he wants. I think he likes the control that scientology gives him. I really do. I think he is a narcissist and scientology suits that condition really, really well. "

I can't see him or Travolta ever leaving either. And I think Travolta would leave if he could. Smilla.

elwood
21st October 2009, 06:04 PM
The most generic answer I can give you (so you aren’t left with a bunch of other questions) is:

“Stuck in an incident” refers to having an ‘engram restimulated’ and can’t get out of it. Basically you are back in that bad experience and are responding to that incident rather than the present or “reality”. In this case TC is specifying an “electronic incident”.

I have personally not ever heard of this incident – but it must be some specific incident that hubbard spoke about and I guess a bunch of us are supposed to have these ‘electronic incidents’.

It’s another way of saying that the Protesters are protesting something that isn’t real at all but rather something in their reactive mind. There is actually a scientology term for what is being done here. Scientologist call it “Nullification by invalidation’ – think (correct me if I am wrong please. I got zero tech training except for basic study courses). They are invalidating the protesters by saying “oh this isn’t a REAL protest they are just dramatizing their engrams – they need scientology and aren’t smart enough to get it – poor bastards” then what the protesters are saying doesn’t matter anymore.

Just more Kool-aide for the ronbots. Helps them stay blind. Helps protect them from the truth.

I hope that helped, I don’t know how much you know about the cult of scientology.

Thanks.

FinallyFree
21st October 2009, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=FinallyFree;318081]I don't think Cruise will ever get out at this point. Too much of scientology gives him what he wants. I think he likes the control that scientology gives him. I really do. I think he is a narcissist and scientology suits that condition really, really well. "

I can't see him or Travolta ever leaving either. And I think Travolta would leave if he could. Smilla.

I had hopes for Travolta, but those were squashed after finding out he went to the IAS event. I think he has much more of a chance. But he has to make the choice.

And you are welcome Elwood.

SchwimmelPuckel
21st October 2009, 07:14 PM
They are squirrels! They are stuck in an electronic incident!

(You can't say the Cruisemeister ain't entertaining!)

:tease:

Alanzo
21st October 2009, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XBurkUkdFE

They're squirrels! Stuck in an electronic incident!

See a protester holding a sign that says "DAVID MISCAVIGE BEATS HIS STAFF" and think, "They're squirrels, stuck in an electronic incident."

See a group of protesters holding signs about "HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN SCIENTOLOGY" and think, "They're squirrels. Stuck in an electronic incident."

You see a squirrel, dangling from an electric wire behind your house, acting as a squirrel conductor between two lines, taking every volt those lines can give. Your lights dim and come back on again. There are little electric lightening bolts coming out from around the squirrel, and you can see the outline of his skeleton, and you think: "That's a squirrel. Stuck in an electronic incident."

But do you think anything after that?

If you are a member in good standing with the Church of Scientology, apparently not.

Axiom142
21st October 2009, 08:20 PM
“Later, during a reception, Cruise was overheard chatting with another American man about the protesters outside the venue. "They're squirrels," Cruise said angrily, according to a witness. "Stuck in an electronic incident. It makes me so angry!"

This is too funny!

Well if it makes you so angry Tommy boy, why didn’t you come out and confront us? Surely a super-OT like yourself could handle a bunch of SPs with Standard Tech? After all, this must surely have been akin to witnessing an accident. And you just went on by without stopping to help?

Anyway, that’s twice I’ve been accused of being stuck in an electronic incident - this is starting to get personal. :grouch:

But, it gives us an insight as to how Miscavige is explaining all these protests. Obviously the CoS has done nothing wrong (:eyeroll:), so it must be the fault of the protestors. They are simply obeying some implanted irrational command. And thus, all the faithful can sleep soundly at night, knowing that they know the ‘real’ reasons why their beloved ‘church’ is being attacked. :no:

Axiom142

Voltaire's Child
21st October 2009, 08:23 PM
Well, with the cult, it's always everyone else who has the problem, not them.

Cruise should know better...he must have met many SO staff by now and must be incredibly unobservant to not notice problems and abuses.

tookmeawhile
21st October 2009, 09:01 PM

Wow. Plain? I'd love to get stuck in Katie's electronic incident. :thumbsup:

FinallyFree
21st October 2009, 10:32 PM
You see a squirrel, dangling from an electric wire behind your house, acting as a squirrel conductor between two lines, taking every volt those lines can give. Your lights dim and come back on again. There are little electric lightening bolts coming out from around the squirrel, and you can see the outline of his skeleton, and you think: "That's a squirrel. Stuck in an electronic incident."

But do you think anything after that?

If you are a member in good standing with the Church of Scientology, apparently not.

OH MY GOD Alanzo!

I am so glad you are back. :bighug:

Smilla
21st October 2009, 10:45 PM
Wow. Plain? I'd love to get stuck in Katie's electronic incident. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you're a male then. Smilla.

tookmeawhile
21st October 2009, 10:48 PM
Sounds like you're a male then. Smilla.

Wow! How did you figure that out - you must be really OT! :D

Axiom142
21st October 2009, 10:58 PM
Well, with the cult, it's always everyone else who has the problem, not them.

Cruise should know better...he must have met many SO staff by now and must be incredibly unobservant to not notice problems and abuses.

I agree Fluf- er, VC. He must see everything through rose-tinted specs.

But, we have to remember that the ordinary Scientologists wouldn't get to meet with him. If he visits an org, the staff are ordered to not talk to him. And when he visited St Hill in the early noughties, the whole castle building was cleared of public and staff, so he could walk around unmolested. An evening's lost production just so a poncey movie star can get the star treatment - how off-policy is that?

Or, it could have been a ruse to avoid him getting traumatised by meeting me. :unsure:

Ax

dontscamme
21st October 2009, 11:01 PM

But, we have to remember that the ordinary Scientologists wouldn't get to meet with him. If he visits an org, the staff are ordered to not talk to him. And when he visited St Hill in the early noughties, the whole castle building was cleared of public and staff, so he could walk around unmolested. An evening's lost production just so a poncey movie star can get the star treatment - how off-policy is that?

Or, it could have been a ruse to avoid him getting traumatised by meeting me. :unsure:

Ax

The George Baillie video is proof enough that meeting you is horribly traumatic.

:D

Voltaire's Child
22nd October 2009, 12:56 AM
The George Baillie video is proof enough that meeting you is horribly traumatic.

:D

:dieslaughing: :dieslaughing: :wink2: :coolwink:

Lohan2008
22nd October 2009, 01:01 AM
Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and daughter Suri reunited with John Travolta and wife Kelly Preston -- plus over 4000 other Scientologists -- at a massive party in England on Oct. 16, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.

The stars were surprise guests at the 25th anniversary of the International Association of Scientologists held at Saint Hill Manor in East Grinsted, West Sussex. During nearly two hours of speeches, Cruise, 47, briefly addressed the rapturous, fist-pumping crowd: "Because we never took our eyes off the ultimate prize, we stand where we are today," he intoned, witnesses tells Us. "We are in this together!"

Clambake coverage:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?highlight=ias+event&t=31381

Mark A. Baker
22nd October 2009, 01:02 AM

Batman movie.

Sorry BB, "wanna be starlets" on magazine covers are a dime a dozen out here. There will be another out next week. As to her performance in that Batman film, she was third rate at best. More the pity, as there were several several distinguished actors who gave excellent film performances in the flick.

Mark A. Baker

Terril park
22nd October 2009, 01:07 AM

OK. You pulled my withold. I'm a guy. :(

Lulu Belle
22nd October 2009, 01:16 AM
I don't think Cruise will ever get out at this point. Too much of scientology gives him what he wants. I think he likes the control that scientology gives him. I really do. I think he is a narcissist and scientology suits that condition really, really well.

:itstrue:

When you are on the Scn Celeb A List and people's whole lives are devoted to sucking up to you (think President Celebrity Centre Int and well as an entourage of DM appointed flunkees whose whole job is to serve you) that is certainly the case.

You're either the pigeon or the statue. There are no in betweens.

Terril park
22nd October 2009, 01:21 AM
Sorry BB, "wanna be starlets" on magazine covers are a dime a dozen out here. There will be another out next week. As to her performance in that Batman film, she was third rate at best. More the pity, as there were several several distinguished actors who gave excellent film performances in the flick.

Mark A. Baker

All true. But she was on that cover, in that film. At her peak. Had a very good career prior on TV which I never watched. Later she has had some time on stage until now , I believe successfull.

Well you are admittedly cynical, but her career seems to be going fine without Tom. Maybe its love or something like it. She fantasised about Tom
when very young. Don't work out? Don't see Katie with problems. Were I available she'd be cool. :)

degraded being
22nd October 2009, 01:29 AM
She's miss ordinary who married the laughing stock of plastic land.

If you think she's something more you are stuck inside the silly plastic land bubble as well as the scientology bubble.

Smilla
22nd October 2009, 01:42 AM
She's miss ordinary who married the laughing stock of plastic land.

If you think she's something more you are stuck inside the silly plastic land bubble as well as the scientology bubble.

She married the Fisher-Price Man. Can you believe that he's 47? He's got the body language and communication skills of a teenager. Smilla.

degraded being
22nd October 2009, 01:55 AM
She married the Fisher-Price Man. Can you believe that he's 47? He's got the body language and communication skills of a teenager. Smilla.

Scientology helps you rediscover "the child within".

Voltaire's Child
22nd October 2009, 02:04 AM

Ax

Well, you are a terrifying person, no doubt about that...

Of course staff would be kept away from him but I still think that he must be pretty goddamned unobservant because there's no way he didn't meet some. There were some filming him for that retarded church thing where he was cackling like a madman, and there had to be some other times.

Oh, and you can certainly call me fluff/fluffy or my first name OR the new nick. Doesn't matter. I just want to post under that nick, is all.

Lulu Belle
22nd October 2009, 02:16 AM
Of course staff would be kept away from him but I still think that he must be pretty goddamned unobservant because there's no way he didn't meet some.

I will never ever ever agree with the "celebs are shielded from it all" bullshit.

EVER EVER EVER.

Besides the fact that many of them have relatives and friends in the SO (think Ann Archer and Vonni Ribisi for example) and many of them were on lines and in the orgs years before the orgs became conscious that they had to be clean and have toilet paper in the bathrooms (think Kirsty Alley and Nancy Cartwright for example) and some were in the SO themselves (think Julia Migunes Johnson and Leah Rimini for example)....

a few of them...

MAY OWN A COMPUTER AND HAVE POSSIBLY ACCESSED THE INTERNET.

You think? :eyeroll:

That whole "they are shielded and so they couldn't possibly know" thing.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

IF THEY DON'T KNOW IT'S BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

You'd have to work REALLY REALLY REALLY hard these days to not know about how fucked up Scientology is.

I mean "in a glass bubble and live in Mongolia" hard.

:no:

Voltaire's Child
22nd October 2009, 02:19 AM
You know, LuluBelle, I was actually thinking of you and some stuff you posted in response to a query I had about this very thing approx a year and a half ago. You really set me straight on this issue and I have a very different viewpoint on it than I used to.

I do still think they kinda get a Scn-lite situation but I no longer think that most celebs don't have a single clue as to the abuses. Maybe a newbie one who didn't have family in it- MAYBE- but not these guys.

Lulu Belle
22nd October 2009, 02:29 AM
You know, LuluBelle, I was actually thinking of you and some stuff you posted in response to a query I had about this very thing approx a year and a half ago. You really set me straight on this issue and I have a very different viewpoint on it than I used to.

I do still think they kinda get a Scn-lite situation but I no longer think that most celebs don't have a single clue as to the abuses. Maybe a newbie one who didn't have family in it- MAYBE- but not these guys.

Ugh.

Fluff, these guys, even if they are blind and illiterate, and never look at a computer themselves, and don't have CHILDREN (who apparently these days are born with iPhones permanently affixed) have PR people and agents and companies full of people whose job it is to watch the media and watch what is said about them in the news and everywhere else. Their job is to gauge public reaction and to respond to what the public says.

And they have no fucking clue?

Try googling Tom Cruise.

First 10 sites have multiple references to Scientology.

Try googling Scientology. :eyeroll:

And so it goes.

Voltaire's Child
22nd October 2009, 03:21 PM
So what you're saying is even the newbies don't get a get out of jail free pass, so to speak. I get what you're saying about the PR people. Makes sense to me.

Blue Spirit
22nd October 2009, 05:48 PM
This is too funny!

Well if it makes you so angry Tommy boy, why didn’t you come out and confront us? Surely a super-OT like yourself could handle a bunch of SPs with Standard Tech? After all, this must surely have been akin to witnessing an accident. And you just went on by without stopping to help?

Anyway, that’s twice I’ve been accused of being stuck in an electronic incident - this is starting to get personal. :grouch:

But, it gives us an insight as to how Miscavige is explaining all these protests. Obviously the CoS has done nothing wrong (:eyeroll:), so it must be the fault of the protestors. They are simply obeying some implanted irrational command. And thus, all the faithful can sleep soundly at night, knowing that they know the ‘real’ reasons why their beloved ‘church’ is being attacked. :no:
Axiom142

Isn't it obvious that the term "Electronic Incident" is sourced from ONE place,

and that OSA has decided to try and key people in with it.

T.C. has of course had his OSA briefing.

Sorry if that is too obvious to mention.

pollywannacracker
22nd October 2009, 08:05 PM

Could be because he is a really small thetan in an adult's body. :D

FinallyFree
22nd October 2009, 08:14 PM
:itstrue:

When you are on the Scn Celeb A List and people's whole lives are devoted to sucking up to you (think President Celebrity Centre Int and well as an entourage of DM appointed flunkees whose whole job is to serve you) that is certainly the case.

You're either the pigeon or the statue. There are no in betweens.

I really like that analogy. I am thinking of DM as the flying rat, the “handler” being the poop and the statue is the celeb .. tickles me!

Smilla
22nd October 2009, 09:26 PM
Scientology helps you rediscover "the child within".

Yes it does, and then it gives it a good kicking :omg: Smilla.

fnx3
23rd October 2009, 11:24 PM
Could be because he is a really small thetan in an adult's body. :D

:clap: could also be expanded to read:

"he is a really small thetan in a small male body" just like his other power hungry, frustrated short male friend DM.

Sassy
26th October 2009, 05:20 AM

R

Tom: "Oprah...Oprah....Oprah! YOU don't understand the history of squirrels and electronic incidents, but I DO!!!!!!" :ohmy:

altruistichedonist
26th October 2009, 06:09 AM
Isn't it obvious that the term "Electronic Incident" is sourced from ONE place,

and that OSA has decided to try and key people in with it.

T.C. has of course had his OSA briefing.

Sorry if that is too obvious to mention.

I didn't get the details of DM's "Jim Marrs' Fourth Reich" briefing but I'm certain that's a great fear tactic to keep them locked in their "stinkin' thinkin'" mode. TC is behaving like a myopic ass with blinders on. "Ass" meaning the mammal with longer ears than a horse. Or the other definition fits as well.

Thrak
26th October 2009, 09:37 AM
Tom: "Oprah...Oprah....Oprah! YOU don't understand the history of squirrels and electronic incidents, but I DO!!!!!!" :ohmy:

I'd like to know the history of electronic squirrels. But seriously Oprah knows the rules so she won't embarrass her cherished guest.

Kookaburra
26th October 2009, 12:04 PM
Now that line sounds familiar. Were Tom and George twins on some "How to impress people with Scientology course"? Maybe the course was delivered on top of a volcano and they were both struck by a 'bolt from the blue'!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

This is too funny!

<snip>

Well, Ax, you certainly are pulling it in. Perhaps we can hire you out as a lightning rod. :D