PDA

View Full Version : peaches geldof

small steps
2nd November 2009, 01:23 AM
I've just seen Peaches Geldof admit to being a scn on tv. anyone here knew that already? must admit, I had no idea! silly girl.

Wisened One
2nd November 2009, 01:26 AM
Interesting. But who is she? :unsure:

small steps
2nd November 2009, 02:03 AM
sorry WO I should of clarified that! I forget that we are a world wide group here! lol. She is sir Bob Geldof's daughter. He is the 'Live Aid' man and was the lead singer with the boom town rats. :)

I have just watched a strange tv program featuring her and she spoke about having been involved with scn for about two years and how it has helped her.

altruistichedonist
2nd November 2009, 02:07 AM
Hmmpf. 2 years. Dilettante.

She ain't seen nuthin' yet.

small steps
2nd November 2009, 02:10 AM
Hmmpf. 2 years. Dilettante.

She ain't seen nuthin' yet.

pmsl. and probably never will because of her 'celebrity' status.

smartone
2nd November 2009, 02:26 AM
I've just seen Peaches Geldof admit to being a scn on tv. anyone here knew that already? must admit, I had no idea! silly girl.

I saw it. I thought Peaches Geldorf was really wierd :unsure: Then later on in the programme when she admitted to Fern that she is a Scientologist, then I knew why. :whistling:

small steps
2nd November 2009, 02:31 AM
I agree smartone. But to be honest I didn't think she came accross as a scn in any way. after two years I would have expected her 'speach' to have betrayed her a little more. just goes to show how much celebrities are 'sheltered' in scn.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
2nd November 2009, 02:41 AM
Interesting. But who is she? :unsure:

She's your garden variety space shot who happens to have a famous father (http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14345)

programmer_guy
2nd November 2009, 02:48 AM
Apparently, she has also denied this?

http://rickross.com/reference/scientology/celebrities/celebrities268.html

I guess that Peaches has come a ways into Scientology since July.

Wisened One
2nd November 2009, 03:37 AM
Huh. Thanks for the info. Per that 'denial' story, PG, if that's all she said, then in it, she did NOT deny that she was a scn, but only denied the part about speaking to and befriending Katie Holmes. So..:confused2:But yeah, she was only in for two years? *yet we all knew how one day felt let alone two years, as an active scn: looooong! right?*

programmer_guy
2nd November 2009, 03:46 AM
Huh. Thanks for the info. Per that 'denial' story, PG, if that's all she said, then in it, she did NOT deny that she was a scn, but only denied the part about speaking to and befriending Katie Holmes. So..:confused2:But yeah, she was only in for two years? *yet we all knew how one day felt let alone two years, as an active scn: looooong! right?*

In trying to piece this together... (if I can trust the Rick Ross report) it looks like she denied this last July but has recently admitted to it. What does this mean? I am not sure. I am not sure if she was lying last July OR that this has just been a progression of her involvement in SCN. :confused2:

supafreak
2nd November 2009, 03:54 AM
Report from Glosslip: http://glosslip.com/2009/06/30/is-peaches-geldof-scientologys-newest-victim-or-just-pissing-off-her-dad/

DCAnon
2nd November 2009, 03:58 AM
I have never heard of her. :| She has a very stupid name.

altruistichedonist
2nd November 2009, 04:00 AM
I agree smartone. But to be honest I didn't think she came accross as a scn in any way. after two years I would have expected her 'speach' to have betrayed her a little more. just goes to show how much celebrities are 'sheltered' in scn.

Maybe it's just me. But doesn't Tommy Boy (Davis) also sound like that ditsy valley girl type of person. With his "you know", saying "thing" so often, his fake "and,and,and,and,and" and his silly head jerk when he tried to make fun of Martin Bashir's inquiry about Hitler's (er ... Miscarriage's) dog. 37 years in under Mommie dearest and he's still a twit !

Maybe Geldof should have raised his daughter instead of giving her carte blanche and a nanny.

Wait until the silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload.

Yet another ditsy egomaniac.

programmer_guy
2nd November 2009, 04:26 AM
Maybe Geldof should have raised his daughter instead of giving her carte blanche and a nanny.

Yes, from I have read, she is another spoiled brat like Paris Hilton. Disgusting.

small steps
2nd November 2009, 11:48 AM
sorry for the new thread on this subject! I even posted a reply on the other thread! :duh: (thats how it is sometimes, I don't always remember things as well as I would like to, lol.)

About Tommy's way of speaking: I agree he comes off as a twat with zero PR skills, however you can still tell he is a scn. certain words, turns of phrase etc. it can be subtle I grant you but it's there. My point was that after two years of involvement I would have expected to spot that in miss geldof? makes me wonder how much of it is bs on her part? or it shows very clearly (well to me anyway) how a 'celebrity' is kept so far removed from the scn we all knew!

Yes, she has had a wild life from what I know (which isn't much). she lost her mother in very dreadful, and very public, circumstances. Her dad is almost worshiped for his 'live aid' projects and it can't be easy to grow up under those conditions. so yes, I have some sympathy for her. But not much though. she is still a person and anybody who speaks positively about scn in such a public manner these days is, to me, irresponsible at best, very dangerous at worst, and either way is utterly dumb.

Terril park
2nd November 2009, 03:31 PM
There is an earlier indirect connection to scientology. She was the star
of one of the companion programmes to the "Beginners Guide to L Ron
Hubbard."

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/C/can_you_believe_it/debates/guide1.html

The programme accessible on U tube here.

http://tv.muxlim.com/video/WT72VImbCLI/The-Beginner-s-Guide-To-Islam-in-Morocco-part-3-5/

This twenty year old lass has an agony aunt column in the Sunday Times
and is also a lingerie model, and is a famous "wild child". A fun girl.

SchwimmelPuckel
2nd November 2009, 04:11 PM
Well, I always wondered what the Commodores Messenger uniform looked like..
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_04/peachesDB1805_468x570.jpg
Peaches Geldorf.. Hmm.. I must say she does look kind'a cute..

From : MailOnline / ..Peaches sails down the catwalk.. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-567090/Drug-scandal-ahoy-Peaches-sails-catwalk-friends-reveal-wildchilds-nickname-Dyson.html)

:)

altruistichedonist
2nd November 2009, 04:54 PM

From : MailOnline / ..Peaches sails down the catwalk.. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-567090/Drug-scandal-ahoy-Peaches-sails-catwalk-friends-reveal-wildchilds-nickname-Dyson.html)

Worth a thousand words. Precisely ...

Well ... that's your choice !!!

(For me, Can you say BEING A BODY. Where's that on the tone scale ?)

GULP ! Schwimmie your post below has corrected me. I've swallowed them. It'll take a day or two for the shit to exit though.

For me, the eyes tell it all ! Then I can appreciate beauty at any age !

P.S. Just magnified her eyes in some google pics. Why are her eyes dilated so much ? Hope that's makes her a not so good candidate for being in session.

SchwimmelPuckel
2nd November 2009, 05:18 PM
Worth a thousand words. Precisely ...

Well ... that's your choice !!!

For me, Can you say BEING A BODY. Where's that on the tone scale ?Mewharh! - Being a meatball meself.. I have ceased bying into Hubbards veiled invalidations.. Including making you wrong for being a body!

And Peaches does have the age when a woman is naturally beautiful. I don't think that, as such, is low on the tone scale... It's a 2D thing rather. Being young and beautiful, and falling in love, having babies.. It's full of joy and happiness really.

Somehow I don't think that young lady is in Scientology for long either... Just my impression of her after some web searching. Too rebellious and independent.. Well, time will tell.

:D

Once bitten
2nd November 2009, 08:07 PM
Mewharh! - Being a meatball meself.. I have ceased bying into Hubbards veiled invalidations.. Including making you wrong for being a body!

And Peaches does have the age when a woman is naturally beautiful. I don't think that, as such, is low on the tone scale... It's a 2D thing rather. Being young and beautiful, and falling in love, having babies.. It's full of joy and happiness really.

Somehow I don't think that young lady is in Scientology for long either... Just my impression of her after some web searching. Too rebellious and independent.. Well, time will tell.

Schwimmy .... I just noticed how phallic the little pointy bit on top of your hat is ......

:giggle: :wink2:

dianaclass8
2nd November 2009, 08:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKYn5xAfHKQ

Terril park
2nd November 2009, 08:24 PM

You should dig up her lingerie modelling pics. :)

Terril park
2nd November 2009, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKYn5xAfHKQ

Peaches is very smart with best I can see a very high social I Q.
Beautiful comments on what scientology is. Very simple and direct.
Implied in these comments was an understanding of some criticism, or at least so it seemed to me.

She is very composed and able to communicate with anyone it seems.

She would make a wonderful PR spokesperson. However she is naughty!

She would speak her truth regardless of what dad, EO or COS wanted.

I hope she goes freezone. In fact I look forward to it. :)

SchwimmelPuckel
2nd November 2009, 09:15 PM
Peaches is very smart with best I can see a very high social I Q.
Beautiful comments on what scientology is. Very simple and direct.
Implied in these comments was an understanding of some criticism, or at least so it seemed to me.

She is very composed and able to communicate with anyone it seems.

She would make a wonderful PR spokesperson. However she is naughty!

She would speak her truth regardless of what dad, EO or COS wanted.

I hope she goes freezone. In fact I look forward to it. :)Ah.. Well.. let's not get carried all the way away over the top and down the drain.. or whatever the saying goes..

To quote Peaches: "It's (Scientology) something I agree with." - Now Scientology is not your ordinary benign and socially acceptable mental help/betterment activity.. It has a rather sinister political agenda. It has rather sinister practices.. And a rather sinister 'master race' opinion of itself..

So Peaches saying it's 'something she agrees with' doesn't sound particularly intelligent.. It sounds ignorant and dumb!

But then. I'm not surprized that she doesn't know the dark side of Scentology. That would've required her to find outabout Scientology before joining the group... Which would have been smart.. So.. Yeh.. I wouldn't expect her to do that..

But I think maybe she would say what she thinks.. She does come across as honest.

But then Scientology has made honest people dishonest routinely the past 50 years..

And powernapping would get her into ethics trouble I think..

:yes:

SchwimmelPuckel
2nd November 2009, 09:20 PM
Schwimmy .... I just noticed how phallic the little pointy bit on top of your hat is ......

:giggle: :wink2:WUT!? - It is inphallible!

:tease:

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
2nd November 2009, 09:52 PM
Ah.. Well.. let's not get carried all the way away over the top and down the drain.. or whatever the saying goes..

To quote Peaches: "It's (Scientology) something I agree with." - Now Scientology is not your ordinary benign and socially acceptable mental help/betterment activity.. It has a rather sinister political agenda. It has rather sinister practices.. And a rather sinister 'master race' opinion of itself..

So Peaches saying it's 'something she agrees with' doesn't sound particularly intelligent.. It sounds ignorant and dumb!

But then. I'm not surprized that she doesn't know the dark side of Scentology. That would've required her to find outabout Scientology before joining the group... Which would have been smart.. So.. Yeh.. I wouldn't expect her to do that..

But I think maybe she would say what she thinks.. She does come across as honest.

But then Scientology has made honest people dishonest routinely the past 50 years..

And powernapping would get her into ethics trouble I think..

Sure she comes across as ignorant and dumb, but look at at all the people who look to Paris Hilton for guidance when it comes to spiritual enlightenment.

She could be the freezone's Paris Hilton, she first needs to figure out how to get people know who she is.

Zinjifar
2nd November 2009, 10:35 PM
WUT!? - It is inphallible!

:tease:

but, not inthrobbable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8klW9trVTQ

Zinj

supafreak
2nd November 2009, 10:35 PM
I wonder how she'll react if she finds out that Hubbtard says that gay people should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
2nd November 2009, 10:39 PM
I wonder how she'll react if she finds out that Hubbtard says that gay people should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow.

Unless she is totally brain dead, she will react in the way which gets her the most publicity

degraded being
2nd November 2009, 10:44 PM
Terrils sex organs pronounce Peaches intelligence.
Or was that his BTs?

And such a wonderful spokesperson for scientology!
Its kind of loik...well....it's..........it's........it's loik........I dunno really......it's jist...............

So articulate. So simple and direct.

Yeah simple. :party:

Zinjifar
2nd November 2009, 10:51 PM
Unless she is totally brain dead, she will react in the way which gets her the most publicity

Cameltoe Rundown?

Zinj

Terril park
3rd November 2009, 12:47 AM
Ah.. Well.. let's not get carried all the way away over the top and down the drain.. or whatever the saying goes..

So you saying I'm ignorant and dumb?

Of course she hasn't had the years of reading critical forums and websites we have.

She's been having fun. :)

" If it isn't fun it isn't scientology." :)

This is interesting. Her sector of the brit channel 4 programs put her into prolonged contact with the team that were very sympathetic to the Freezone. But I don't know if this was before or after the team had interacted with scn and the FZ. Could have been when they were trying to
film in COS. But the subject would surely have been brought to her notice.

She is a natural born rebel. And VERY smart at getting publicity, if indeed
that is a motivation of hers. Once the COS fuck her up I expect the world will hear.

However fuddy duddies like you who can't conceive of how such a beautiful lingerie model can have a few brain cells may be suprised. :)

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
3rd November 2009, 12:57 AM
" If it isn't fun it isn't scientology." :)

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n196/scienowriter/SO94.png

altruistichedonist
3rd November 2009, 02:00 AM
Cameltoe Rundown?

Zinj

:hysterical: :mindblow:

SchwimmelPuckel
3rd November 2009, 09:54 AM
So you saying I'm ignorant and dumb? <snip>hmm.. Did I? - Well, there's a lot of scientology that takes a healthy quantity of ignorance and dumb to agree with.. Or Hubbardian conditioning... That said, I have observed smart people get suckered. So, no I didn't exactly say you were dumb.. There's a cat door..

<snip>However fuddy duddies like you who can't conceive of how such a beautiful lingerie model can have a few brain cells may be suprised. :)Are you saying I'm a fuddy duddie? (I'll have to look that up and find out how offended to be! :pcpunch: )

Oh, I do know well that women can have brains! Even cuddly ones like Peaches.. - My scathing remark is in appreciation of her chosing to agree with Scientology. A subject she obviously neglected to inform herself about. Or.. She agrees with the concept of rooting out SP's and deleting from society all those below 2.0 on the tonescale.

And I'm here to make it uncool to be a scientologist!

lionheart
3rd November 2009, 12:59 PM
When we were watching the programme, we saw the "revelation" coming.

Peaches just happened to say how much she liked SciFi and just happened to have an L Ron Hubbard book on her shelf, which she fingered while naming him as one of her favourite authors.

Yeah sure! Not contrived at all.

Then came the revelation later in the programme which "shocked" Fearne. Come on girl, get your cult radar into gear - you didn't see it coming?! :omg:

What we noticed was how Peaches demeanor instantly altered when she started talking about scn. She went from a dumb, drowsy (frankly) idiot into a coherent, brighter looking switched on girl.

Which personality was the act?

Also did anyone notice the "friends" who accompanied them on the shooting trip? Looked like scio minders to me.

Wouldn't it be fun to write to Sir Bob and the mags that she writes for, informing them how she will be being indoctrinated into believing them to be "wogs", "Degraded Beings", "anti-social suppresives" and the like. Warning them to watch out for her using her columns to promote a slave cult! Just as she used Fearne's programme to do so.

Zinjifar
3rd November 2009, 05:06 PM
What we noticed was how Peaches demeanor instantly altered when she started talking about scn. She went from a dumb, drowsy (frankly) idiot into a coherent, brighter looking switched on girl.

Which personality was the act?

The implant speaks.

Zinj

SchwimmelPuckel
3rd November 2009, 05:40 PM
but, not inthrobbable

(atrocious video deleted.. )
ZinjI was wondering how to get back at Zinj for that throbbing music.. I gave up..

So here's some handling instructions for a thing like that:
Whole Lotta Shakin... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifEc-RazQlY)

SchwimmelPuckel
26th February 2010, 04:11 PM
Ahh.. I dug up this old thread cuz' i found Another wonderful girl in a Commodore's Messenger uniform!
http://i45.tinypic.com/rrvckz.jpg
(From some thread at WWP..)

smartone
26th February 2010, 05:34 PM

I saw her being interviewed a few months ago. What an airhead. :eyeroll:

smartone
26th February 2010, 05:40 PM

Blimey, it looks like she even put her knickers on the wrong way round. Tsk. :eyeroll: