PDA

View Full Version : Denice Duff

Wisened One
3rd November 2009, 05:40 PM
Anybody here knew her?

She is a scn actress. She seems to like being a Scream Queen. (Horror movie actress) She was in one of my favorite B-Horror series of vampire movies called "Subspecies').

Anyway: I emailed with her a few times several years ago. At that time she was OT III. VERY nice person!

Wonder if she's still in and how she's doing?

Sassy
4th November 2009, 01:23 PM
Seems like she's been pretty busy.....I remember the Fruit of the Loom commercial! Very pretty.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0240373/

Cadetification
13th November 2009, 03:06 AM
I used to hang out with her daughter in about 2004. She was always really nice and took me places with the family a few times. Came home loaded with trinkets. You gotta love rich people. :coolwink:

Wisened One
13th November 2009, 03:25 AM
Thanks for the info, Cadet. :)

MAX YOUR CREDIT
13th November 2009, 08:02 AM
Anybody here knew her?

She is a scn actress. She seems to like being a Scream Queen. (Horror movie actress) She was in one of my favorite B-Horror series of vampire movies called "Subspecies').

Anyway: I emailed with her a few times several years ago. At that time she was OT III. VERY nice person!

Wonder if she's still in and how she's doing?

She got a contract role on the soap "Young and The Restless" in 2005/2006. Few years later she quit acting and became a talent agent over at Bobby Ball Talent Models Agency. While she was there she was on OT 7. Finish OT7, went to the ship to do OT8 in 2007 or 2008. She comped OT8 - evidently blown away by the WINS! Apparently the agency said "either come back to work or you won't have a job anymore when you return". I guess she was gone for a long time. So, she quit the talent agency when she got back from the Freewinds. She was then offered to be the executive director or President of THE WAY TO HAPPINESS FOUNDATION. She took that job full-time. Then months later I heard that she was not doing it full time, she was part-time. Denice had to go out and find other things that would generate more income because she was in debt. She returned to doing her photography, while still keeping her TWTH post part-time. I got all this info from a reliable source who is close to Denice in August of 2008. And there you have it! :coolwink:

Wisened One
15th November 2009, 05:50 AM
Thanks for the update on her, Max! :yes: Btw: Loved her photography. Looks like she has some of the same
interests as I do..one photo was particularly memorable..it was of a cemetary statue...

sandygirl
15th November 2009, 09:24 PM
I've been watching Y & the R since I was 12 and I can't seem to place her. Help? Anyways, its kindof interesting she was on that soap because two of the main characters are OTS -Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case.

Woggin' out
16th November 2009, 09:43 AM
Denise and Michelle have been very close friends for a very long time!

FreeYourMind
15th June 2011, 06:09 AM
www.scientology-london.com/Denice-Duff

scooter
15th June 2011, 11:05 AM
www.scientology-london.com/Denice-Duff

I really LOVE that site you've referenced. :biggrin:

stc
15th June 2011, 11:51 PM
I really LOVE that site you've referenced. :biggrin:

Why, thank you. Couldn't have done it without help of others. Getting increasinly aggressive and threatening mail, which motivates me to write more for the site.

TG1
16th June 2011, 12:53 AM
I think Denise (sp?) Duff and her husband, (Michael?) Duff, were among the 15-20 Cult Semi-Celebs (including Jan Eastgate) who chased "JB" down to Corpus Christi when JB fled the Cult Headquarters a year or two ago and headed for Marty's.

Yup. She's nice enough.

TG1

stc
16th June 2011, 03:35 AM
I think Denise (sp?) Duff and her husband, (Michael?) Duff, were among the 15-20 Cult Semi-Celebs (including Jan Eastgate) who chased "JB" down to Corpus Christi when JB fled the Cult Headquarters a year or two ago and headed for Marty's.

Yup. She's nice enough.

TG1

Who is J.B? (forgive me - i am not au fait with all the acronyms). All I can think of is .. Jason Beghe? (And isn't Jan Eastgate an Aussie?)

Dukat
20th June 2011, 06:55 AM
I've been watching Y & the R since I was 12 and I can't seem to place her. Help? Anyways, its kindof interesting she was on that soap because two of the main characters are OTS -Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case.

She played Mackenzie's mom Amanda. Bad acting if you ask me and I was glad to see her character leave the show. Most fans on the fanboards agreed at the time.
Guess that's why we never saw her character return like fan faves do.

You're right about the show having two OTS but I'm more interested in the the show have the big SP Michael Fairman who isn't afraid to speak out when he's getting fair gamed. He's a fan fave for more reasons than acting!:happydance: