PDA

View Full Version : Celebs should join the SO!

SuperPowers
15th December 2009, 12:04 AM
I've just seen a video that makes me think - the Celebs should be given the opportunity to join the Sea Org and help save the planet.

http://gawker.com/5424117/this-is-the-crusade-creepy-leaked-scientology-video-features-bart-simpson

(Perphaps a little to cruel, huh? )

Kathy (ImOut)
15th December 2009, 12:11 AM
LRH set it up that Celebs DON'T join the SO because they are "too valuable" to have in the field promoting Scn. I knew a guy that was an "honorary" SO member, so stated by LRH, because of his importance in the music industry. Or so the guy said.

But could imagine how much nicer the SO would be if Celebs were actually SO members and got paid and lived the way SO members get paid. :confused2:

Smilla
15th December 2009, 12:13 AM
How about a celebrity RPF where they have to live like ordinary people? :omg:

Wisened One
15th December 2009, 12:24 AM
How about a celebrity RPF where they have to live like ordinary people? :omg:

:p

La La Lou Lou
15th December 2009, 12:30 AM
Wonderful idea, and they should work in estates.

SuperPowers
15th December 2009, 03:14 PM
LRH set it up that Celebs DON'T join the SO because they are "too valuable" to have in the field promoting Scn. I knew a guy that was an "honorary" SO member, so stated by LRH, because of his importance in the music industry. Or so the guy said.

But could imagine how much nicer the SO would be if Celebs were actually SO members and got paid and lived the way SO members get paid. :confused2:

Yes Kathy, you're so right. Of course Hubbard knew the value of caring for an unknowing artistocracy (my spelling) which dazzle the people with their fame. So they are handled with the greatest care.

But hey! :faceslap: Don't they know what's going on, are they unaware of the dark sides of Hubbard and the CoS?

Or is it just the Scn way of exerting control on a resistive world?

Kathy (ImOut)
15th December 2009, 03:27 PM
Yes Kathy, you're so right. Of course Hubbard knew the value of caring for an unknowing artistocracy (my spelling) which dazzle the people with their fame. So they are handled with the greatest care.

But hey! :faceslap: Don't they know what's going on, are they unaware of the dark sides of Hubbard and the CoS?

Or is it just the Scn way of exerting control on a resistive world?

My suspicion is that the Celebs don't really get the scene for those in the SO. You think the midget is slapping people around in front of Celebs? I doubt it. And I'm sure every time the Celebs sees a SO member, the SO member has on his/her "happy face" otherwise it would be out PR. And if the SO member is looking tired, well, then he/she is obviously doing their job to clear the planet.