PDA

View Full Version : What's on Nicole's face?!

fnx3
18th December 2009, 03:27 AM
Well - perhaps she needed a bit of a boost to get thru the rest of the event - she had been photographed earlier in the same event & the powder only appeared after a break - but it sure doesn't look like face powder - it's white & appears just around her nostrils, tip of nose & under one eye:

What's on Nicole's face? (http://au.news.yahoo.com/news-gallery/a/-/article/6596422/image/6/what-is-wrong-with-nicoles-face/)

WrongPlaceRightTime
18th December 2009, 03:34 AM
it is loose powder. make up artists will put a heavy dusting of neutral powder under the eyes and on the nose to catch any extra eye shadow that might fall down when applied. After the eye makeup is done the extra powder is swept away. Looks like someone forgot to sweep away the extra powder.

Kathy (ImOut)
18th December 2009, 06:31 AM
It's not blow/coke, it has no shine to it. It looks like someone touched her face after eating one of those powdery donuts.

nozeno
18th December 2009, 01:25 PM
A dried up pearl necklace?

AngeloV
18th December 2009, 05:02 PM
A dried up pearl necklace?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Good ole' ZZ Top.

Wisened One
18th December 2009, 05:29 PM
Agreed, it's poorly-applied dusting powder. Bet THAT make-up artist got a talking-to, lol! (Unless Nicole did it herself?).

Yep, Kathy, you are right, if it was coke, it'd have a different consistency/look to it, and also her eyes would be dialated (I think?).

Disinfected
18th December 2009, 07:49 PM
I know nothing about makeup but one site said it was an artifact (something that only shows in images, not in real life) of the lighting angles in those particular pics and does not show up in other pics taken at the same time. Still a flub. Guess someone did not do their GAM courses.

Winston Smith
18th December 2009, 09:27 PM
Sure looks like she got some nookie to me.

WrongPlaceRightTime
18th December 2009, 09:35 PM
This thread is seriously degrading. Just because Nicole Kidman was married to Tom Cruise who is the world's tiniest Scientologist mega-star, does not mean that we need to be discussing something as retarded as some bad makeup or lighting on this woman's face. No, it doesn't look like semen you nasty old farts. This is so fucking lame, I can't believe it has gotten so much media attention. You know what is far more interesting than movie stars with bad make up? Movie stars without makeup. Let me see some movie stars with out makeup. Show me a fucking movie star without makeup.

Winston Smith
18th December 2009, 10:25 PM
This thread is seriously degrading. Just because Nicole Kidman was married to Tom Cruise who is the world's tiniest Scientologist mega-star, does not mean that we need to be discussing something as retarded as some bad makeup or lighting on this woman's face. No, it doesn't look like semen you nasty old farts. This is so fucking lame, I can't believe it has gotten so much media attention. You know what is far more interesting than movie stars with bad make up? Movie stars without makeup. Let me see some movie stars with out makeup. Show me a fucking movie star without makeup.

Well who died and made you king?

AnonyMary
19th December 2009, 12:03 AM
Agreed, it's poorly-applied dusting powder. Bet THAT make-up artist got a talking-to, lol! (Unless Nicole did it herself?).

Yep, Kathy, you are right, if it was coke, it'd have a different consistency/look to it, and also her eyes would be dialated (I think?).
Despite the obvious makeup mistake, she sure looks stunning. These pics are alot better to see what the situation is Click each and then increase sise.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/headlines/temp/temp1954.jpg

from: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=16157&count=0

I'm so glad she's out and is making the most of her situation.

Smilla
19th December 2009, 12:35 AM
She looks like some good home cooking would do her good. She's too skinny. That's not healthy.

Lulu Belle
19th December 2009, 01:00 AM
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/rizzlet_clothing/Misc/nicolecoke.jpg

Face powder malfunction.

Sure.

:laugh:

BTW, she's known for the coke thing.