PDA

View Full Version : "That will be handled on up the bridge."

Ridge
25th December 2009, 04:22 AM
"That will be handled on up the bridge." is the biggest lie in scientology!

nexus100
25th December 2009, 04:29 AM

That one I remember very well.

Kathy (ImOut)
25th December 2009, 05:33 AM
Every time I was told that, it never did happen. That's why I'm in counseling - to get "that handled".

Type4_PTS
25th December 2009, 05:45 AM
That should get added into the thread for "Scientology's 100 Biggest Lies", if it's not already there.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=15310

Ridge
25th December 2009, 05:57 AM
That should get added into the thread for "Scientology's 100 Biggest Lies", if it's not already there.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=15310

Thank you, I'll add it now:happydance:

Rmack
25th December 2009, 06:12 AM

Ridge, that is one hell of a candidate for the biggest lie, I have to admit. The idea that the reason why everything is batshit is revealed just a little further down the rabbit hole.

Panda Termint
26th December 2009, 03:35 AM
Hasn't anyone ever experienced it as an actuality?

Rmack
26th December 2009, 03:37 AM

What? the idea that any problems will be handled 'up the bridge'? It's the foundation that the whole cult is built on.

Panda Termint
26th December 2009, 03:40 AM
I was thinking more of specific instances where something that wouldn't/couldn't resolve at a lower level actually did resolve later. This question would only be applicable to someone who actually thought they made gains in scientology, I guess.

Rmack
26th December 2009, 03:50 AM
I was thinking more of specific instances where something that wouldn't/couldn't resolve at a lower level actually did resolve later. This question would only be applicable to someone who actually thought they made gains in scientology, I guess.

I sure got transformed a bunch in the cult. Whether it was a 'gain' can be put like the 'Zen Master' story in 'Charlie Wilson's War';

We'll see.

Panda Termint
26th December 2009, 03:54 AM
Fair enough, that makes sense to me!

Zinjifar
26th December 2009, 07:47 AM
It's quite possible that any 'PT' problem will become irrelevant with increased obsession with the Scientology 'Bridge'.

But, once there's no 'case on post' what do you have left that Ron didn't give you?

Zinj

looker
26th December 2009, 08:40 AM
It starts with a ruin, and hope and a promise of getting the ruin handled. "Scientology can handle that"

Then it constantly re-stimulates the ruin, re-stimulates the hope, then creating a *cant have* shrouded in mystery.. which is all re-stimulated by the concept of a *BRIDGE*.

A perfect cult trap for which no price is too great to pay.

Lips Hubbard created a mystery sandwich so sticky you could glue a Fart to a Rainbow.

Thank God for ESMB OCMB Lisa McPherson trust Why We Protest and the Internet for exposing the *mysteries*. It has freed me from years of gluey wondering.

GoNuclear
26th December 2009, 09:22 AM

Yes, and, of course, the EP that you are after is just a few more, maybe only one more expensive away. Oops, I meant intensive. (My joking and degrading refering to an "intensive" as an "expensive" was a constant bug up the ass of the mission ED when I was in)

When it doesn't come to pass, its back to the redge who will tell you "it takes as long as it takes" before "helping" you to find the money, i.e., go deeper in debt, sell your car, "change your considerations about MEST to help you go up the bridge", find co-signers for you, etc.

But don't worry, you are a very big being, and you will have no problem pulling more money in, after all, outflow equals inflow, and, as you become more able (receive more auditing) you will be able to pull in more and more money, "I HAVE SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE AND IT WORKS!" etc.

Pete

GreyWolf
26th December 2009, 05:18 PM
Ah! The old Mystery Sandwich. The carrot in front of the horse. The Big lie!

One of the reasone I am still angry is that I was one of those clones that was trained to say that. I actually used it to bilk the public out of thier hard earned money. Bad me.

Sai Ninja 2000
26th December 2009, 06:23 PM

i think by the time you get there your considerations have completely changed.. convinced that you got what you came for - oh but there's more, you cant leave yet...

in the end.. did you really get that ruin handled? i dont know. i'd love to hear from anyone who really DID "get it handled later on the bridge".

as of yet.... the verdict is still out.

Happy Aberree
26th December 2009, 07:13 PM
Yes I remember that one...ugh...

It's absolutely unbelievable how many out-points can be explained away with such a seemingly impotent phrase.

It's actually a very effective yet simple way of avoiding the issue.

"Why does that Clear have the memory of a fly?"
"Uh, that will be handled on up the bridge..."

Brilliant!!!

"How come I still have to wear glasses?"
"Well.. that will get handled on up the bridge..."

Astounding!!!!!

You may as well say: "I'll tell you later..."

HAB