PDA

View Full Version : He Knows.........

Rmack
26th December 2009, 02:47 AM
Did you ever figure out what 'SANTA' spelled anagrammatically?

You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout, I'm telling you why!

Satan's claws are coming to town!:omg:

He KNOWS when you are sleeping...He KNOWS when you're awake!

He KNOWS when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sakes!:nervous:

He running a list (er, I mean 'making') he's checking it twice! He's GOING to find out who's naughty or nice!:naughty:

:evillaugh:

Type4_PTS
27th December 2009, 02:16 AM
He KNOWS when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sakes!:nervous:

If we lived in a world controlled by the CoS, Santa would bring a team of elves along with him on his deliveries to do some gang-bang security checks on everyone. :D

"Is there something that Santa almost found out about?"

"Have you thought bad thoughts about Santa or any of the elves?"

"THAT! What's that thought there?!"

Zinjifar
27th December 2009, 02:19 AM
Did you ever see the 'Millenium' episode (jose chung's doomsday prophesy) where they do a hilarious spoof on Elron and Scientology called Onan Gupta and 'Selfosophy'?

There the Sea Org are dressed in Post Office uniforms.

It would be quite feasible to have a Sea Org dressed as elves :) And, even creepier than the Navy drag...

Zinj

HelluvaHoax!
27th December 2009, 02:32 AM
To all true-believing children around the world who dream that Scientology will soon come down their chimney to bring them a world without criminality,war & insanity, L. Ron Hubbard is Santa Cause.

Type4_PTS
27th December 2009, 02:38 AM
Did you ever see the 'Millenium' episode (jose chung's doomsday prophesy) where they do a hilarious spoof on Elron and Scientology called Onan Gupta and 'Selfosophy'?

It would be quite feasible to have a Sea Org dressed as elves :) And, even creepier than the Navy drag...

Zinj

Didn't catch it, but will keep my eyes open for it if that episode is ever rerun.

Maybe the guy who designed flight attendent uniforms for the Ideal Org staff will come up with something new for the Sea Org. The Navy drag is getting old. If they switched to a more elf-like uniform it would be easier for them to recruit children.

Or, if they go to this version I will consider going back to finish my billion year contract:

http://images.halloweencostumes.net/sexy-christmas-elf.jpg

Rmack
27th December 2009, 07:42 AM

Zinj

Have you seen the 'Blair Witch' knock-off 'Paranormal Activity'?

Now that is one scary movie, even though 'blair witch' was a joke.

Rmack
27th December 2009, 07:43 AM
Didn't catch it, but will keep my eyes open for it if that episode is ever rerun.

Maybe the guy who designed flight attendent uniforms for the Ideal Org staff will come up with something new for the Sea Org. The Navy drag is getting old. If they switched to a more elf-like uniform it would be easier for them to recruit children.

Or, if they go to this version I will consider going back to finish my billion year contract:

http://images.halloweencostumes.net/sexy-christmas-elf.jpg

That's what I call nice Christmas Stockings