PDA

View Full Version : CRITICKS OF SCIENTOLOGY HAVE CRIMES. LRH

cybersurf
27th December 2009, 04:27 AM
Sory for the post in this Ex-scientologist forum, who is supposed to further discredit on the subject. But I just found this bit piece of Ronald's writings have come to build evidence in his support. Will you forgiveme?

Ronald said that criticks of scientology have crimes for which the critick might go to jail. Well... one of those criticks just escaped jail by being protected by Jovani Paulus II, and now escaped jail definetly by going to... Heaven?

This is the case of Father Marcial Maciel, Founder of the Mexican Catholic Religious Order: Legionarios de Cristo (Christ's legionaries), who is probably the wealthiest religious order in Mexico. In the early 90's Jovani Paulus II, with the aid of Hitler Jugend Joseph Ratzinger (Today's pope), decided to erradicate Scientology from the face of Earth, and launched (coordinated with Deutschland's Fuhrer Helmut Kohl) a big money black propaganda against Ronald Hubbard and Scientology... Well, to make is short... the black propaganda campaign failed and latter the founder of this Mexican Order was accuse of pedophilia and sexual abuse by their own pupils...

More...

GoNuclear
27th December 2009, 04:47 AM
Sory for the post in this Ex-scientologist forum, who is supposed to further discredit on the subject. But I just found this bit piece of Ronald's writings have come to build evidence in his support. Will you forgiveme?

Ronald said that criticks of scientology have crimes for which the critick might go to jail. Well... one of those criticks just escaped jail by being protected by Jovani Paulus II, and now escaped jail definetly by going to... Heaven?

This is the case of Father Marcial Maciel, Founder of the Mexican Catholic Religious Order: Legionarios de Cristo (Christ's legionaries), who is probably the wealthiest religious order in Mexico. In the early 90's Jovani Paulus II, with the aid of Hitler Jugend Joseph Ratzinger (Today's pope), decided to erradicate Scientology from the face of Earth, and launched (coordinated with Deutschland's Fuhrer Helmut Kohl) a big money black propaganda against Ronald Hubbard and Scientology... Well, to make is short... the black propaganda campaign failed and latter the founder of this Mexican Order was accuse of pedophilia and sexual abuse by their own pupils...

More...

Ratzinger signed on to eradicate the Scilons? Maybe he has some redeeming qualities despite his former association as a young man with some mediocre artist/housepainter/corporal.

Pete

Gloria Manchenburg
27th December 2009, 04:49 AM
What the fuck is this?

Mick Wenlock
27th December 2009, 05:24 AM
What the fuck is this?

no worries gloria it is the bloviating of an uninformed person who really cannot study very well.

Gloria Manchenburg
27th December 2009, 05:28 AM
no worries gloria it is the bloviating of an uninformed person who really cannot study very well.

No seriously ...what the fuck is this? It doesn't even read like a proper troll. It reads more like a fucked up spam bot that's supposed to tell me to buy a nigerian guys cape in exchange for millions.

wazn
27th December 2009, 05:33 AM
No seriously ...what the fuck is this? It doesn't even read like a proper troll. It reads more like a fucked up spam bot that's supposed to tell me to buy a nigerian guys cape in exchange for millions.

I don't know WTF it is, but I think Royal Prince Xenu is gonna get unhappy with your language. :D

Sai Ninja 2000
27th December 2009, 06:08 AM
I don't know WTF it is, but I think Royal Prince Xenu is gonna get unhappy with your language. :D

:lol:

Mystic
27th December 2009, 06:34 AM

We already have a goddamn tidy-yer-fkn-language thread. Sheesh. WTF too.

AnonyMary
27th December 2009, 07:13 AM
I suppose this is being posted to try and counter act the recent admonitions against Scientology by the Catholic media. Looks like FAIL to me.

programmer_guy
27th December 2009, 08:37 AM
What the fuck is this?

That's what I thought too.
Huh? :confused2:

I told you I was trouble
27th December 2009, 01:17 PM
What the fuck is this?

:roflmao:

I love it when someone else says what I am thinking ....

:p

anonkatie
27th December 2009, 02:45 PM
Hahaha, I like this troll-this is funny.

Gee and I knew John Paul II was a great pope; I just didn't know how truly enlightened he was. :yes:

nozeno
27th December 2009, 02:53 PM
What's all this talk about crickets?

http://www.alexross.com/Crickets%20Carlton.jpg

Gloria Manchenburg
27th December 2009, 03:03 PM
I suppose this is being posted to try and counter act the recent admonitions against Scientology by the Catholic media. Looks like FAIL to me.

What's more likely, is that it's some asshole just funning around with all of us.

Krautfag
27th December 2009, 03:07 PM

More...

This way please -> www.rense.com

Dulloldfart
27th December 2009, 03:22 PM
This way please -> www.rense.com

I like rense.com. I don't like ALL of it, but then I don't like everything posted on ESMB either. I like the broad choice there and being able to make up my own mind.

Paul

Krautfag
27th December 2009, 03:26 PM
I like rense.com. I don't like ALL of it, but then I don't like everything posted on ESMB either. I like the broad choice there and being able to make up my own mind.

Paul

I didnt mean to pass judgement on rense, I just wanted to point out that it would have been a far more matching place for the OP to publicize his, err, theory.

Dulloldfart
27th December 2009, 03:31 PM
I didnt mean to pass judgement on rense, I just wanted to point out that it would have been a far more matching place for the OP to publicize his, err, theory.

Fair enough. :)

Paul

Mick Wenlock
27th December 2009, 04:10 PM

Paul

no surprise there then, Paul!

:dieslaughing:

degraded being
28th December 2009, 01:33 AM

I love it when someone else says what I am thinking ....

:p

What about when someone thinks what you're thinking?
Because I think what Manchie said everytime I read a Cybersurf post.

Is that an ad hom?

degraded being
28th December 2009, 01:38 AM
What's more likely, is that it's some asshole just funning around with all of us.

Prolly some catholic mind controller in Mexico got pissy when the sci-cult tried to take over his turf, god-knows-when.
That causes "by passed" charge which stays on the "time track" for a long time for some scientologists. It's all rather "PTS" in my opinion.

Spirited
28th December 2009, 01:49 AM
What's all this talk about crickets?

http://www.alexross.com/Crickets%20Carlton.jpg
:roflmao::hysterical:

nozeno
28th December 2009, 02:21 AM
:roflmao::hysterical:

It has not escaped my notice that you have a sense of humor, unlike the rest of these limp dicks

Perhaps we were hatched from the same nest.

Spirited
28th December 2009, 02:36 AM
It has not escaped my notice that you have a sense of humor, unlike the rest of these limp dicks

Maybe so! I did indeed find it very funny.
I cant take everything seriously in life.
love and laughter makes for a healthier happier world I say.

nozeno
28th December 2009, 02:43 AM
Maybe so! I did indeed find it very funny.
I cant take everything seriously in life.
love and laughter makes for a healthier happier world I say.

Tee hee!:happydance:

ScudMuffin
28th December 2009, 03:18 AM

More...

Come back when you have something with substance,read something other than Co$ material and learn to spell.

Moonchild
28th December 2009, 04:17 AM

More...

This is all very interesting me dear, but detracts from the point that 'Ronald' had crimes for which he 'might go to jail'. Were he still here, I imagine that would be a likely outcome within a year or two.

nozeno
28th December 2009, 04:28 AM
http://www.naturesongs.com/cricket1.wav

HappyGirl
28th December 2009, 04:33 AM
HAHAHAHA!! ESMB is on a "funny" roll!!
:carryon:

I told you I was trouble
28th December 2009, 04:41 AM
What about when someone thinks what you're thinking?
Because I think what Manchie said everytime (snipped) ...

Is that an ad hom?

I dunno DB ... but if it is, someone had better :banme: because I am guilty of that exact thought more often than is (probably) healthy!

He-man
28th December 2009, 05:07 AM

More...

You know, I find this a bit funny, "Hitler Jugend Joseph Ratzinger". Now, I don´t know anything about the new pope because honestly, I can´t be arsed about who´s who in catholisiscm.

BUT

I do know for a fact that boys in germany, up to 1945 HAD to be in the hitlerjugend, it wasn´t free choice.
Seriously, that is like calling someone who grew up in scientology a freaking weirdo because of the religion his or her parents choosed... :confused2:

And seriously... OF COURSE you´r gonna find people with a criminal background on them amongst critics! Do you think the world is painted black and white? Good vs Evil?

Frikkin weird this post is.

TalleyWhacker
28th December 2009, 08:10 PM
"This is the case of Father Marcial Maciel, Founder of the Mexican Catholic Religious Order: Legionarios de Cristo (Christ's legionaries), who is probably the wealthiest religious order in Mexico. In the early 90's Jovani Paulus II, with the aid of Hitler Jugend Joseph Ratzinger (Today's pope), decided to erradicate Scientology from the face of Earth, and launched (coordinated with Deutschland's Fuhrer Helmut Kohl) a big money black propaganda against Ronald Hubbard and Scientology... Well, to make is short... the black propaganda campaign failed and latter the founder of this Mexican Order was accuse of pedophilia and sexual abuse by their own pupils..."

Now I'm trying to be courteous and get this straight....after all this he was found to be packing Hershey's Alley on some kids?
Hell, we know these guys were serving up tube steak at the kid's cafeteria but just between the guys: Jovani Paulus II and Hitler Jugend Joseph Ratzinger, who had the fetish with the crickets?
I've heard of hamsters wrapped in duct tape and all but crickets?
:duh:
How do they sing in there?

Panda Termint
29th December 2009, 12:51 AM
"I don' like crickets, oh no,
I love dem, oh yeah!" :D

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:27 AM
Ratzinger signed on to eradicate the Scilons? Maybe he has some redeeming qualities despite his former association as a young man with some mediocre artist/housepainter/corporal.

Pete

That's one of his crimes for which he might be put to jail.

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:28 AM
What the fuck is this?

a post in the ex-scientologists forum.

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:29 AM

Don't make Q and A.

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:30 AM

I'm just saing that there's proof criticks of scientology have crimes for which they might go to prisson, is that your case? Put your TR's in...

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:31 AM

Wrong. It just provides verification for one of Hubbards more controversial statements.

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:33 AM
Hahaha, I like this troll-this is funny.

Gee and I knew John Paul II was a great pope; I just didn't know how truly enlightened he was. :yes:

He was Hitler Jugend. He was Inquisition, want some more curricula?

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:34 AM

Maybe the agression and foul language on your answer is directly proportional to the crimes you might posibly have. I was taling of Hitler Jugend Pope, not the people in ESF, you included yourself in...

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:38 AM

Paul

Gess you Q and Aed.

cybersurf
30th December 2009, 02:39 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Fr._Marcial_Maciel_LC_Late_2004.jpg

Main article: Sexual abuse scandal in the Legion of Christ
Since the 1970s, Maciel was accused of having repeatedly sexually abused congregation members, including young children. He was also father of one or more children. Before Pope Pius' death he was also suspended for being hospitalized from his addiction to morphine. As soon as the Pope died he was reinstated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcial_Maciel

http://www.regioncoquimbo.cl/diario/images/stories/univanahuacmexico.jpg

anonkatie
30th December 2009, 02:54 AM
He was Hitler Jugend. He was Inquisition, want some more curricula?

I referred to John Paul II and you call him Hitler Jugend? Wrong my friend! Yes Ratzinger was, but as anyone who knows German history will tell you, he was required to be and very few boys were able to escape that requirement.

Not only was JP II not HJ, but he was Polish and very instrumental in the Resistance.

Inquisition? He missed that by a few centuries.

But keep trying, my friend. :clap:

And I don't see what Maciel has to do with anything.

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:04 AM
I referred to John Paul II and you call him Hitler Jugend? Wrong my friend! Yes Ratzinger was, but as anyone who knows German history will tell you, he was required to be and very few boys were able to escape that requirement.

In my original post, I say Ratzinger was Hitler Jugend, not JP II.

Not only was JP II not HJ, but he was Polish and very instrumental in the Resistance.

Inquisition? He missed that by a few centuries.

The Inquisition is alive, under other names and faces. Ratzinger was the main Inquisitor at the time.

But keep trying, my friend. :clap:

Thanks a lot.

And I don't see what Maciel has to do with anything.

He provided the money to fund the extermination campaign against scientology in Mexico in the early 90's. Hence, he was a critic of Scientology and had crimes. His crimes not only would have put him in jail (had not been protected by JP II) but costed him turning into a saint.

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:12 AM

Hey Gloria. Yor answer looks pretty much like that of an OSA Gestapo Female. Do you punch your oponents too?

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:14 AM

Why don't you make some obnosis, stop figure figuring and see this is posted to proove Scientology criticks have crimes?

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:17 AM

Yea! why not make a laugh of all the jail deserving crimes Gloria Manchemburg shurely has... Yea! The bigger the crime, the greater the laugh!

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:18 AM
Come back when you have something with substance,read something other than Co$ material and learn to spell.

Yea, Shure!

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:18 AM
This is all very interesting me dear, but detracts from the point that 'Ronald' had crimes for which he 'might go to jail'. Were he still here, I imagine that would be a likely outcome within a year or two.

The point is that "criticks of Scientology have crimes for which they might be put to jil" not "Ronald and any non-critick of scientology might have crimes..." See the diference?

In any case, LRH has crimes for which he might be put to jail, Good, provide the evidence please...

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:29 AM
You know, I find this a bit funny, "Hitler Jugend Joseph Ratzinger". Now, I don´t know anything about the new pope because honestly, I can´t be arsed about who´s who in catholisiscm.

BUT

I do know for a fact that boys in germany, up to 1945 HAD to be in the hitlerjugend, it wasn´t free choice.

Yea. many Hitler Jugend germans have stoped being that, but Herr Ratzinger became more HItler Jugend with time, he was Insquisition and he is more Hitler Jugend now with his New World Order Encyclic than he was HJ in his teens.

Seriously, that is like calling someone who grew up in scientology a freaking weirdo because of the religion his or her parents choosed... :confused2:

And seriously... OF COURSE you´r gonna find people with a criminal background on them amongst critics! Do you think the world is painted black and white? Good vs Evil?

The point is not that some criminal background duds might be criticks, but the point is that ALL CRITICKS OF SCIENTOLOGY HAVE CRIMES FOR WHICH THEY MIGHT BE PUT TO JAIL.

That means that, in case Gloria Manchemburg is a critick of Scientology, then there's a 100% certainty that she has crimes for which she might be put to jail.

Frikkin weird this post is.

You Betcha!

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:36 AM
Norberto Rivera Carrera, Mexican Cardinal and Main Archbishop of the Mexican Catholic Church was one of the main instigators on the campaign against Scientology in the early 90's. He faces crimes for which he might be put to jail:

[edit] Mexico case
On September 11, 2007, the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) accused Mexico City Cardinal Norberto Rivera of having in bad faith transferred a priest he knew had committed sexual offenses upon children to the United States in order to cover up the crimes. Joaquín Aguilar Méndez stated that he was raped by priest Nicolás Aguilar in Mexico City in 1994 (at age 12). A damage suit accused Rivera and Mahony of negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress, civil conspiracy and sexual battery.[4]

Venued in Los Angeles, California, Carrera's legal counsel claims that the suit has been filed by a Mexican against Mexicans involving alleged acts in Mexico and thus should be tried in Mexico under Mexican law. It has been stated the suit was filed in the United States because Mexican officials typically have been reluctant to press charges and lawsuits against the Catholic Church.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_scandal_in_Los_Angeles_archdiocese

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/45/Cardrivera.jpg/150px-Cardrivera.jpg

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:38 AM
Another main contributor in the campaign against scientology in mexico in the early 90's was a Jesuit priest, he was kidnaped and killed in the late 90's by one of his employers.

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:40 AM
A key SP in the early 90's campaighn against Scientology in Mexico:

Enjoy the picture!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_32NkDunJ8B4/Sgf4ydEHM7I/AAAAAAAAGl0/14NNCGP-cPI/s320/helmut-kohl-artikel-410.jpg

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:42 AM
A secondary SP in Germany:

http://www.anti-scientologie.ch/flv/Ursula-Caberta.JPG

Herr Helmuth and Caberta have escaped jail for their crimes so far.

cybersurf
1st January 2010, 02:43 AM
Hey Gloria Manchemburg, an unpolite question if you alow it... were you OSA Gestapo under Mike Rinder?

This is Mike: http://www.rickross.com/graphics/rinder.jpg

NonScio
1st January 2010, 05:09 AM
Gee, by the same reasoning, can we conclude that the critics of the
critics of scientology have crimes of their own?

What crimes has scientology committed against its critics?

Panda Termint
1st January 2010, 05:15 AM

Too many to mention!

Cybersurf is just doing his job! It's a shit job but, as long as there exists a CofS, someone *has* to do it.

He-man
1st January 2010, 09:08 AM
The point is not that some criminal background duds might be criticks, but the point is that ALL CRITICKS OF SCIENTOLOGY HAVE CRIMES FOR WHICH THEY MIGHT BE PUT TO JAIL.

That means that, in case Gloria Manchemburg is a critick of Scientology, then there's a 100% certainty that she has crimes for which she might be put to jail.

Hmm, I wonder what my crimes are that can put me to jail...

WHAT ARE MY CRIMES!

I´m gonna repeat that to a mirror until I start telling them all teared up about it.

NonScio
1st January 2010, 10:53 PM
Another main contributor in the campaign against scientology in mexico in the early 90's was a Jesuit priest, he was kidnaped and killed in the late 90's by one of his employers.

Those damn Jesuits! They seem to have a nose for whiffs of the
smoke of demons...they're always going after the agents of Hell
in whatever disguise they may take. Very intolerant they are...
critics of the "Church of Satan", Alistair Crowley etc.
Scientologists just can't have no fun when the "black priests"
are about!

Tim Skog
1st January 2010, 11:08 PM
:screwy:

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:16 PM

Hubbard didn't adress that viewpont, he only said that "Criticks of Scientology have crimes for which they might be put to jail".

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:17 PM
Hmm, I wonder what my crimes are that can put me to jail...

WHAT ARE MY CRIMES!

I´m gonna repeat that to a mirror until I start telling them all teared up about it.

Why don't you put some examples... Take for a model Ratzinger... have you helped the Nazis? Have protected pedophiles? Do you advocate an unelected dictatorial New World Order disgised as a love giving encyclic?

There's the posibility that you don't have crimes, in which case, according to Hubbard, you are not a critick, but believe and want to be one...

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:24 PM
First of, I have to point to a mechanism... According to Hubbard, If I put this thread, then I will restimulate lots of crimes. (Just look at Gloria Manchemburg's reaction). And those crimes will not be disclosed by me (save the known crimes against mankind commited by Mike Rinder who have been posted in ESMB in another threads, and the ones you know). So... If I restimulate crimes and not disclose them, I will be missing them, and they become mised-withholds, undisclosed crimes, which crimes will turn on and restimulate the perpetrator of those crimes, and that perpetrator of those crimes will try and turn of the restimulation, and one of the ways to do that is to destroy the person who is missing the crimes, that is... me.

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:30 PM
This means... If Gloria Manchemburg is a critick of Scientology, she is 100% waranty to have crimes which would put her in jail (ACCORDING TO HUBBARD).

If so, then I am missing Gloria Manchemburg's crimes for not disclosing them, and one of Gloria's Manchemburg methods to solve her HYPOTHETICAL crimes is to destroy me.

In case Gloria comes to be OSA Gestapo (Once you are OSA Gestapo you never stop being one) then she is a real threath and this is one of the liabilities you face when you miss overts.

Disclaimer: All this is according to Hubbard teachings. But the part of destroying the misser of the crimes is a verified fact, verified fact by me.

So... Can somebody tell me if Gloria Manchemburg was OSA Gestapo under Mike Rinder's rule?

Hey Mike? be kind and tell me...

Veda
2nd January 2010, 10:32 PM

You've been reading the 'HCO Manual of Justice', and 'What is Greatness?':

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=83012&postcount=67

No wonder you're so sane; you've all that Hubbard Guidance to show you the way. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVk

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:32 PM
Just as an asside.

Gloria Manchemburg's answer was the sedond and very energetic. She definetly destiles command here. Al the rest of the answers, specially the third post, indicates this ESMB comunity is a matriarchate...

Very intersting...

Come on Gloria, kik those male asses hard!

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:37 PM
This all leads us to the main critick and brain behind the atack against Scientology by the Catholic Religion in the early 90's under the command of Hitler Jugend Joseph Ratzinger, and the man above Ratzinger was Jiovani Paulus II, also known as Jan Paul II or Carool Woitila.

And I am forced to post here his crimes because he was the main critick of scientology asside from Helmut Kohl.

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:46 PM
Interesting, but the file does not oppen. I put it in two separate media and both media dont work...

The idea is that, according to Navy Intel Officer Willan Cooper, a man by the name Carol Woitilla, from poland, made a living by selling Hitler cyanide gas for the murder of jews. Wikipedia confirms the working of Woitiwa as a chemist.

At the end of the war, this Woitilla joined the Catholic Church to escape hanging... years latter he was made religious leader for Poland and in the 80's Pope.

Pope Jiovani Paulus II was the main critick of Scientology in the 90's and his crime for which he might be put to jail is selling Cyanide to the Third Reich for the murder of Jews.

Note: Let me find the link (it is in the Archive ord now and unavailable in the net) to post it here.

Found it!

In his lengthy file, "SECRET SOCIETIES AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER", later published as a chapter in his book "BEHOLD A PALE HORSE", former Navy Intelligence worker William Cooper states:

"...In the early 1940s, the I.G. Farben Chemical Company employed a Polish salesman who sold cyanide to the Nazis for use in Auschwitz. The same salesman also worked as a chemist in the manufacture of the poison gas. This same cyanide gas along with Zyklon B and malathion was used to exterminate millions of Jews and other groups. "Their bodies were then burned to ashes in the ovens. After the war the salesman, fearing for his life, joined the Catholic Church and was ordained a priest in 1946. One of his closest friends was Dr. Wolf Szmuness, the mastermind behind the November/78 to October/79 and March/80 to October/81 experi- mental hepatitis B vaccine trials conducted by the Center for Dis- ease Control in New York, San Francisco and four other American cities that loosed the plague of AIDS upon the American people. The salesman was ordained Poland's youngest bishop in 1958. After a 30-day reign his predecessor was assassinated and our ex-cyanide gas salesman assumed the papacy as Pope John Paul II. "1990 is the right time with the right leaders: ex-chief of the Soviet secret police Mikhail Gorbachev, ex-chief of the CIA George Bush, ex-Nazi cyanide gas salesman Pope John Paul II, all bound by an unholy alliance to bring in the New World Order..."

http://web.archive.org/web/20030611224917/anomalous-images.com/text/naznwo07.html

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:54 PM
Gee...

Thanks a lot Milton:

http://www.esotericcosmos.com/william_cooper.jpg

cybersurf
2nd January 2010, 10:57 PM
You've been reading the 'HCO Manual of Justice', and 'What is Greatness?':

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=83012&postcount=67

No wonder you're so sane; you've all that Hubbard Guidance to show you the way. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVk

Thanks. Nice to find thetans arroud here.

cybersurf
6th January 2010, 02:17 AM
Either the Woithila stuff bit here or the ESMB is becoming encapsulated, just as xenu.net forum is now.

cybersurf
6th January 2010, 02:21 AM
Gee... the counter is growing big. And this number of hits was reached without Mik Wenlock's help... You know, he try to debunk my post but that "debunking" finally serves to find more proof for the link's main subject...

Gess Gloria never comes down to get in comm with outsiders or those not being chastized as ex.

"Hey there... you with the nose in the air..."

cybersurf
6th January 2010, 02:30 AM
I owe a post for an ex who made me a question... "does that mean that Xenu.net is part of the New World Order?" or so was the question.

Shure xenu.net and Andreas is part of the New World Order, and they failed. Not only failed, but the xenu.net forum and it's lemings posting there are now kind of "ENCAPSULATED THETANS".

Well, the definition of an encapsulated thetan is a matter of confidential levels, and I'm not willing to explain it here, but the idea also can be easylly grasped... an Encapsulated Thetan does not respond to communication, they are, you could say, in a capsule that isolates them. That is the case with the lemings posting at xenu.net. They are just the same as the unwithing members of the Scientology church of David Miscavige. You can not communicate with them, they are not allowed to surf Internet or communicate with other surfers, they only know how the world is going by attending the IAS events mastered by Miscavige.

Similarly, xenu.net lemings are not allowed to surf except in the xenu.net leming reality. Sentient beings are not allowed to post because Andreas himself has to approve the acces to the board.

Can somebody exmplainme that? xenu.net lemings and church of Scientology of David Miscavige lemings are "encapsulated" beings...

cybersurf
6th January 2010, 02:41 AM

Let me answer this...

You are right nonscio, critics of the criticks of Scientology MAY have crimes, but is not law. Take the case of Mike Rinder. He was a Scientologist and was a critick of criticks, and as far as I understand, he is very involved in the murder of Ken Oger, a reformer (critick) of Scientology.

You also have scientologists who critick the criticks of scientology but have no crimes.

Hence, the controversial maxim of Hubbard that "Criticks of Scientology have crimes for which they might be put to jail" remains as a guiding light to put people in jail. It imply that all criticks of Scientology have crimes for which they might be put to jail. You can see how Gloria Manchembur and Mik Wenlock have remained silent on this while they are very active critizizing other maxims. Gives you a clue.

Panda Termint
6th January 2010, 03:33 AM
:dontfeedtrolls:

cybersurf
11th January 2010, 05:22 AM
What the fuck is this?

Hey Gloria, do you know that Ursula Caberta is the Methadona treatment for a frustated critick. Go talk her.

Thanks Gloria, You provided me with the next post: Ursula Caberta, Methadona treatment for frustrated ctiticks.

She was shure to erradicate scientology from Deutschland and the surface of Earth in the early 90's. Today she is a refuge for frustrated criticks.

http://www.dw-world.de/image/0,,2730096_1,00.jpg

cybersurf
11th January 2010, 05:24 AM
:dontfeedtrolls:

Oh! you're clever... How come nobody thouth of that before?

cybersurf
11th January 2010, 05:35 AM
Wold you happen to see Gloria Manchemburg, please ask her if she sent Black NOT'sers on me, please.

Outethicsofficer
11th January 2010, 05:48 AM
How about you tell the board your crimes...
James

cybersurf
11th January 2010, 05:54 AM
How about you tell the board your crimes...
James

I'll gladly do, but I'm not a critick, and you know the prooven maxim: "Criticks of Scientology have crimes for which they might be put to jail".

http://www.forum.exscn.net/image.php?u=5210&dateline=1244465393

Panda Termint
11th January 2010, 06:58 AM
I'll gladly do, but I'm not a critick, and you know the prooven maxim: "Criticks of Scientology have crimes for which they might be put to jail".

http://www.forum.exscn.net/image.php?u=5210&dateline=1244465393
That's OK, here's another Maxim for your collection:

Some current Members of Scientology have crimes for which they will be put in jail.

It all balances out in the long run.

aaron saxton
11th January 2010, 07:01 AM
ha ha.

Crimes.

Yummy.

It is exciting to know that right now as I speak, OSA is watching every post, and thinking of new ways to investigate my past and find my crimes.

I have said a lot about the SO's abilities, so OSA, don't let me down. If you need a heads up, you could always just call me and ask...

Aaron

cybersurf
12th January 2010, 12:51 AM
That's OK, here's another Maxim for your collection:

Some current Members of Scientology have crimes for which they will be put in jail.

It all balances out in the long run.

YOU'RE VERY RIGHT, MIKE RINDER IS INVESTIGATED FOR THE MURDER OF KEN OGGER. That's only one of his crimes.

cybersurf
12th January 2010, 12:55 AM
ha ha.

Crimes.

Yummy.

It is exciting to know that right now as I speak, OSA is watching every post, and thinking of new ways to investigate my past and find my crimes.

I have said a lot about the SO's abilities, so OSA, don't let me down. If you need a heads up, you could always just call me and ask...

Aaron

OSA GESTAPO has crimes not only against mankind, OSA GESTAPO has crimes against the galactic comunity. Those are crimes indeed.

Mike Rinder, the prity boy protected here, was CO OSA GESTAPO. Imagine his crimes...

Doom
12th January 2010, 07:32 AM
Oh well we all started someplace, next time try to post some thing that OSA won't laugh at.

Good luck.

Doom:D

cybersurf
14th January 2010, 02:29 AM
Oh well we all started someplace, next time try to post some thing that OSA won't laugh at.

Good luck.

Doom:D

Ja ja ja... I want OSA Gestapo guns (Like Mike Rinder) laughing at the accusation of being involved in the murder of Ken Ogger.

Hey OSA, there in PAC, how many of you remain who are involved in the murder of Ken Ogger?

Want to see Mike Rinder charged and jailed with those charges? He is now "suposeddly" your enemy...

cybersurf
15th January 2010, 06:03 AM
Hey Gloria, you made this post have plenty of hits. Thanks!

xenusdad
21st June 2011, 11:33 AM
This particular piece of Hubbard verbal garbage is really funny as he was a convicted petty thief and man who died in hiding as a fugitive from justice.

His successor is accused of assault, false imprisonment and worse.

Scilons I know have promised they can cure incurable diseases, and caused the bankruptcy of high earning individuals with incessant demands for money.

I have been personally lied to, misled, threatened with a beating and conned out of all monies.

So... really... what are your crimes?

Panda Termint
21st June 2011, 12:30 PM
Yes, the Crickets of Scientology have crimes. They are noisy little bastards and now that things are sooooo quiet in the Idle Orgs their criminal chirping is almost deafening!

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071125053237/lyricwiki/images/b/b5/Buddy_Holly_-_The_%22Chirping%22_Crickets.jpg