PDA

View Full Version : Scary Squirrels oooOOOh!

Zinjifar
28th December 2009, 04:43 PM
"Another note to Dave: You made yet another big mistake in attempting to use your Cold War intelligence tactics against a very able, experienced, popular and intelligent SO executive." - Marty Rathbun

I'm sure Davey is all a quiver :)

Strangely, Marty doesn't seem to fear the kinds of OSA op he previously organized himself.

I'm so proud of him though for not shuddering in to silence like Ron predicted he would...

Zijj

Mick Wenlock
28th December 2009, 05:30 PM
"Another note to Dave: You made yet another big mistake in attempting to use your Cold War intelligence tactics against a very able, experienced, popular and intelligent SO executive." - Marty Rathbun

Strangely, Marty doesn't seem to fear the kinds of OSA op he previously organized himself.

I'm so proud of him though for not shuddering in to silence like Ron predicted he would...

Zijj

Is Marty referring to himself in the 3rd person?

Popular? with some fawning gits at INt maybe.

TheSneakster
28th December 2009, 05:40 PM

Zijj

No, from the context, it was fairly obvious (to me, at least) that Marty was describing Ivan - who was very popular.

But, hey, some folks seem bound and determined to crap on Marty whenever they get a chance whether - in response to a particular post - it is warranted or not.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

TalleyWhacker
28th December 2009, 05:41 PM
For the disaffected masses
There’ll be a tent to pitch
Male dogs smelling asses
Making Slappy their bitch.

Shall I continue...?

Div6
28th December 2009, 05:41 PM

Popular? with some fawning gits at INt maybe.

No Mick, he was talking about Ivan Obolensky. Context DOES matter, as I know you appreciate.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/12/27/dm-agent-pablo-lobato/

Mick Wenlock
28th December 2009, 06:48 PM
No, from the context, it was fairly obvious (to me, at least) that Marty was describing Ivan - who was very popular.

But, hey, some folks seem bound and determined to crap on Marty whenever they get a chance whether - in response to a particular post - it is warranted or not.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Oh I will quite happily crap all over Marty any chance I get, he is a first class git.

But if he was referring to Ivan - he is, at least, correct in the popular part. I would agree with you on that.