PDA

View Full Version : Link to Larry Anderson Interview on FM 99.5 Denver Ra

c-orgy
30th January 2010, 08:18 AM
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu2QZ7SKfwk

Tim Skog
30th January 2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks c-orgy for posting this. Larry did a great job telling the short version of his story in a five minute interview, and pointing out the Co$ ignoring the IRS agreement by refusing to repay/refund money on account.

MAX YOUR CREDIT
30th January 2010, 06:43 PM
GREAT JOB LARRY!:clap:

SuperPowers
30th January 2010, 07:27 PM
The Larry Anderson Case is just a stellar example of how hard you can get hooked on these ideas. It took him a LOT of years and dollars to get off.

Hubbard, in many ways, was a brilliant man, who he went over the top. As an admired guru he made this ingenious scheme which, by and by, became an elaborated way of trapping people instead of setting them free.

As Larry says in the interview, portions of the lower Bridge are useful, but further on it turns into a well-guarded scam. It can be very tough to get off, and this makes the cult insidious.

WildKat
30th January 2010, 07:48 PM
As Larry says in the interview, portions of the lower Bridge are useful, but further on it turns into a well-guarded scam. It can be very tough to get off, and this makes the cult insidious.

Larry does a spectacular job! Let's send this far and wide, it is concise, very easy to understand, it's not too long to listen to easily. This is one of the best interviews I have heard in a long time.

Glad he's on this side of the fence now. The cause needs more "non-anonymous" and articulate spokesmen like Larry.

So you can either promote this interview far and wide or ".... you could jump off a bridge or blow your brains out". It's a clear choice.

Sorry, just couldn't resist getting that in there! :D

What I meant to say was "Go Larry!"

WildKat
31st January 2010, 12:18 AM
I'm bumping this thread again because it's too good to let fall between the cracks. Everyone on ESMB should listen to this short powerful interview.

Feral
31st January 2010, 12:36 AM
Geez, the footbullets keep coming.

It really suits the cults style that the first person they ever deny a repayment to is a speaker of international caliber.

Tommy you're a fricken genius.

WildKat
31st January 2010, 02:06 AM
Geez, the footbullets keep coming.

It really suits the cults style that the first person they ever deny a repayment to is a speaker of international caliber.

Tommy you're a fricken genius.

Is it possible that the orgs that would have to make the repayment just don't have the cash to pay him with?? Otherwise, it is incredibly stupid.

I hope he continues speaking up. He is really polished.