PDA

View Full Version : Quentin Tarantino actress Joins STAFF

jase12321
24th March 2010, 06:09 AM
Actress and Scientology Volunteer Minister decides to dedicate her service to the Las Vegas Community

Cassandra Hepburn, 33, who recently returned from 12 days on the Scientology Disaster Relief Response Team in Haiti, has joined staff at the new Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre in Las Vegas. The actress, who appeared in the Quentin Tarantino film "Hellride" and the daytime dramas "The Young and the Restless" and “As the World Turns,” is eager to assume her new position at the Church to serve the Las Vegas community.

(Vocus/PRWEB ) March 11, 2010 -- Cassandra Hepburn, 33, who recently returned from 12 days on the Scientology Disaster Relief Response Team in Haiti, has joined staff at the new Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre in Las Vegas. The actress, who appeared in the Quentin Tarantino film "Hellride" and the daytime dramas "The Young and the Restless" and “As the World Turns,” is eager to assume her new position at the Church to serve the Las Vegas community.

The volunteer service in Haiti on the Scientology Disaster Response Team changed her life, Hepburn says. Born in the Philippines and raised in London, Hong Kong and Switzerland, she has led no sheltered life, but she says her time in Haiti opened her eyes to what helping others is all about.

The Young and the Restless

Actress Cassandra Hepburn has joined staff at the new Church of Scientology and Celebrity Centre in
Hepburn arrived in Haiti on February 14 aboard a Scientology-sponsored charter flight and immediately joined the team of volunteers helping refugees in three IDP (Internally Displaced Persons) camps.

"Living conditions for the volunteers and medical professionals were pretty rugged--we slept in tents on cots or in sleeping bags on concrete slabs or hard floors, and we ate MREs (Meals Ready-to-Eat-- food rations that are also used by the United States Armed Forces), but compared to the conditions at the IDP camps this was luxurious," she said. In the IDP camps, entire families live out in the open, their only protection from the elements a sheet or a tarp suspended from a branch. "Unless we act now to provide shelter for the refugees there will be devastation during the upcoming rainy season."

Hepburn's assignment in Haiti also included working in local orphanages with a team of medical professionals who provided checkups while volunteers gave food and toys to the children. "They were so happy to see that someone cared," she said.

Back in Las Vegas, Hepburn is approaching her new position as a staff member of the Church of Scientology of Las Vegas with renewed spirit, taking her inspiration from Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard who wrote, “A being is only as valuable as he can serve others.”

For more information:
Cassandra Hepburn: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1141576/
Church of Scientology Las Vegas (Grand Opening on 6 February 2010): http://www.scientologynews.info
Scientology Volunteer Ministers Haiti Disaster Response: http://blog.volunteerministers.org

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/03/prweb3712524.htm

Type4_PTS
24th March 2010, 06:19 AM
That's admirable that she is into helping others. Tragic though that she chose to support a group that cannot deliver what it promises and is responsible for causing so much destruction to individuals and families around the world. Hopefully she wakes up soon and joins us on ESMB.

AnonyMary
24th March 2010, 06:27 AM
:omg: Las Vegas, lol. So much for that career of hers. Just another sucker biting the bait. Poor girl.

:ohmy: I'll have to make sure Nathan Baca knows she's in town :wink2:

Blue Spirit
24th March 2010, 07:02 AM
Maybe we should toast to her success with Kool-Aid ?

But she probably would not get it, would she ?

Cherry Bomb
24th March 2010, 07:35 AM
She "has led no sheltered life" alright.

The alleged "she" is actually a "HE".

Sources tell me that he/she had it cut off and turned inside out. The boobs are definitely fake and if you look closely you will see the man body- no hips, broad shoulders, tall, and take off the hair and wipe off the makeup and you got a straight up Filipino DUDE. I watched her strut around half naked and listened to her stories about how she was a teenage runaway living on the street in London.

If you doubt it, ask her/him if she ever used a tampon or took a birth control pill in her life.

I am not bashing her for being a transexual. But why hide it?
She should come out of the closet and be proud that she is paving the way for transexuals in the church.

MAX YOUR CREDIT
24th March 2010, 07:43 AM
So sad for Cassandra- I knew her pretty well, actually. I learned about her joining staff 3 weeks ago. A friend called me to tell me that she was calling up friends and trying to get them to buy a Dianetics leather bound cover because her stats were down! :melodramatic:

I knew her when she got started in Scientology and was doing pretty well at the beginning, but once she started drinking too much of the Kool-Aid, it was downhill from there. All of a sudden she was in debt for $100,000. She was engaged to an OT 5 momentarily who was pretty wealthy and he later broke the engagement because he did not want to inherit her debt.

She was struggling for a long time. Moving from place to place like a gypsy.

I wonder how they let her join staff with such a large amount of debt??

MAX YOUR CREDIT
24th March 2010, 07:47 AM
I heard about this but didn't want to expose her secret yet...:D

Maybe this will get her off Staff???? LOL :D:omg:

She "has led no sheltered life" alright.

The alleged "she" is actually a "HE".

Sources tell me that he/she had it cut off and turned inside out. The boobs are definitely fake and if you look closely you will see the man body- no hips, broad shoulders, tall, and take off the hair and wipe off the makeup and you got a straight up Filipino DUDE. I watched her strut around half naked and listened to her stories about how she was a teenage runaway living on the street in London.

If you doubt it, ask her/him if she ever used a tampon or took a birth control pill in her life.

I am not bashing her for being a transexual. But why hide it?
She should come out of the closet and be proud that she is paving the way for transexuals in the church.

c-orgy
24th March 2010, 07:56 AM
Dude looks like a lady? "Cherry Bomb" above says it is true, but I don't know about that. Cassandra Hepburn (not her real name-- I think it might be" Hitti") has always been very elusive about her personal life. I know she hosted Hollywood industry parties at a house in the Hollywood Hills with some of the people from OT8 Grant Cardone's Sales Consulting company. Of course, staff from CC were on hand to give stress tests- even though there was plenty of alcohol being served. Do stress tests work on drunk people? Truth is, Cassandra was used to a pretty lavish life and not really having any money was never a stop for her. She once told me that she was over 100K in debt. She is also a world-class bullshit artist. She was always 'on the red carpet' somewhere at some bogus pr event (check her out on Youtube) or 'off to New Zealand to interview as a hostess for New Zealand's Next Top Model '(Is that even a real television program?) Honestly, she did not do much actual work as an actress. Her fake British accent comes and goes- in real life not just in acting. She's told so many lies about herself that I don't think even she knows who she really is, and she sure as hell never shared the whole truth about herself. Still, underneath all the lies and pr there seems to be a genuinely good person. All I can say is "good luck" and God bless her whatever her past, her preference, or her orientation.

Feral
24th March 2010, 08:14 AM
They'll eat the poor girl alive.

Scientology will not tolerate a "gender bender". I remember a woman at AOSH ANZO who had been born a man, she'd had a near complete sex change.

The lead reg called her "it" behind her back. The contempt was so thick you could feel the hatred when they spoke of her.

Sad really, nice try Jase, what else do you have for us?

You'll realize one day that there isn't any good news that comes out of Scientology, it's the only game where everyone loses.:)

Panda Termint
24th March 2010, 01:20 PM
But... you do have to admire Jase for his persistence.
He/she/they keeps coming back for more, that's something isn't it?
That's real dedication to "keeping the dream alive".
Good luck with that.

thetanic
24th March 2010, 01:30 PM
I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.

Going on staff isn't easy when one doesn't have debt. Makes me wonder if there was a bankruptcy involved to rid her of what debt she did have.

Dulloldfart
24th March 2010, 02:03 PM
Maybe some helpful person could make a nice little PR puff piece video showcasing how tolerant the CofS now is by welcoming bankrupt trannies to staff.

I'm sure the Church would love that. :)

Paul

MAX YOUR CREDIT
28th January 2011, 02:22 PM
Word is out that Casandra Hepburn blew from the Las Vegas org! :happydance:

She is still "in".

She left Las Vegas to come back to LA. Working on getting back on the silver screen.

She told a friend, "it was a mistake". She wouldn't elaborate on the details. I guess she doesn't want to get sent to ethics for nattering.

I knew she wouldn't last!

Lurker5
28th January 2011, 04:14 PM
:hifive::buzzin::woohoo:

thetanic
29th January 2011, 01:45 AM
Word is out that Casandra Hepburn blew from the Las Vegas org! :happy dance:

She told a friend, "it was a mistake". She wouldn't elaborate on the details. I guess she doesn't want to get sent to ethics for nattering.

I knew she wouldn't last!

Good for her, though I think posting it here may force her hand.

Not a bad thing, frankly.