PDA

View Full Version : Alanzo is a statpushing blogwhore

LA SCN
31st March 2010, 03:19 PM
I've known Alanzo if not personally then by his writings for over a fiftieth of a century now. He has been my auditor, chat friend and co-poster through all these times, good and bad.

I've seen a tragic pattern to his behavior - his withdrawals and returns (rollercoaster), changes in avatar (identity crisis), and a profusion of gaudily jpegged postings (illustrations of grandeur) and a proclivity to dominate this board (megalomania).

If this is not handled I fear he may fall victim to the dreaded TRAUMATIC POST SYNDROME (if not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome).

I propose we as his friends get him into a 12 step program for bloggers before its too late for our great friend, Alanzo.

Good twin
31st March 2010, 03:22 PM
I've known Alanzo if not personally then by his writings for over a fiftieth of a century now. He has been my auditor, chat friend and co-poster through all these times, good and bad.

I've seen a tragic pattern to his behavior - his withdrawals and returns (rollercoaster), changes in avatar (identity crisis), and a profusion of gaudily jpegged postings (illustrations of grandeur) and a proclivity to dominate this board (megalomania).

If this is not handled I fear he may fall victim to the dreaded TRAUMATIC POST SYNDROME (if not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome).

I propose we as his friends get him into a 12 step program for bloggers before its too late for our great friend, Alanzo.

NO!!!!:omg:

Quit being so subversive LA SCN. You are obviously trying to ruin our community here. Next thing you know you'll be trying to "handle" Zinj, or "putting ethics in" on Paul.

BACK OFF!!!!!!!!

The Great Zorg
31st March 2010, 03:29 PM
OK, I'm reporting both of you! Reading this is Dev-t. That's two Dev-t Reports, one False Report Report (mine), one Enturbulation Report, one I Feel Like Bullying Someone Report Report, three more Dev-T reports, 1/2 of a Job Endangerment Report and 6 Ritz Cracker Reports (just made that up as I'm munching on them at the moment... sorry). :coolwink:

LA SCN
31st March 2010, 03:46 PM
OK, I'm reporting both of you! Reading this is Dev-t. That's two Dev-t Reports, one False Report Report (mine), one Enturbulation Report, one I Feel Like Bullying Someone Report Report, three more Dev-T reports, 1/2 of a Job Endangerment Report and 6 Ritz Cracker Reports (just made that up as I'm munching on them at the moment... sorry). :coolwink:

Do cc me on the ritz cracker reports, please!!

Rene Descartes
31st March 2010, 03:51 PM
Dear LA SCN

Just because what you write about alanzo is true...

Just because all those thigns you claim are true...

Just because alanzo would readily admit that what you write is true...

Does not mean that what alanzo is doing wrong!

But still it is good that you have your concerns.

And I am sure alanzo wil show his gratitude towards you.

By the way you do know that this will give him an excuse to come to this thread and lay down a quick 5 or 6 posts to pad his stats evern moreso.

Rd00

LA SCN
31st March 2010, 03:52 PM
NO!!!!:omg:

Quit being so subversive LA SCN. You are obviously trying to ruin our community here. Next thing you know you'll be trying to "handle" Zinj, or "putting ethics in" on Paul.

BACK OFF!!!!!!!!

I'm not hobby horsing around here! :angry:

This is an urgent rush hand route hill 10 heavy hussar action and don't try any misdirection!! :grouch:

The whole agonizing future of ESMB and every man, woman and child on it hangs in the balance!! :omg:

And if you have any reports on Zinj or Paul you'd better forward them to me ASAP!! :coolwink:

Good twin
31st March 2010, 03:55 PM
:duh:

Alanzo
31st March 2010, 04:03 PM
I am not a blogwhore!

Alanzo
31st March 2010, 04:06 PM
FALSE REPORT REPORT

I would like to file a False Report Report Report on LA Scn's report of me as a "statpushing blogwhore".

I am not a blogwhore.

I might be a blogsleaze, or even a blogslut, BUT I AM NOT a BLOGWHORE!!!

This is true,

Alanzo

Good twin
31st March 2010, 04:06 PM
I am not a blogwhore!

Spoken like a trained spokesperson for the CoS. :thumbsup:

Alanzo
31st March 2010, 04:07 PM
I must say, as well, that it was a nice touch putting this thread in the "Scientology Celebrities" forum.

I can not think of a better place to put me.

Good twin
31st March 2010, 04:13 PM
I must say, as well, that it was a nice touch putting this thread in the "Scientology Celebrities" forum.

Careful 'Lanzodillo. I think maybe LA SCN wants to put you in the ESMB RPF.

byte301
31st March 2010, 04:15 PM

So what are YOUR crimes, LA SCN??? Hmmm?

EP - Ethics Particle
31st March 2010, 04:18 PM

Did ya consider filing a "Job Endangerment Chit", Alanzo :confused2: Just ta be on the safe side...when the chit hits the fan. :p

EP

The Great Zorg
31st March 2010, 06:41 PM
OK, you're both declared Suppressive Person's!

Also, everyone who reads this is declared a Suppressive Person.

In addition, anyone who even thinks about this thread is declared a Suppressive Person.

As a matter of fact,...

SUPPRESSIVE PEOPLE DECLARE

Due to continuous overts and withholds: extreme and/or meaningless,
making mistakes and being human, everyone on planet Earth
is hereby declared (a) Suppressive Person(s).

Each citizen of Earth is to report back to their Supreme Being
for proper handling. That is their only contact until they come to their senses.

Those people of Earth that have no Supreme Being can report to the
nearest rock or reasonable icon or facsimile thereof, or not.

All citizens of Earth currently clammated must first deprogram to the
degree that their thinking has returned and then blow, permanently.

:thumbsup:

nexus100
31st March 2010, 06:47 PM
I've known Alanzo a long time now, so I feel particularly able to comment on this.

Alanzo
31st March 2010, 08:00 PM
There are a lot of people on this thread who are saying that they know me now.

But do you know every inch of my body?

No you don't.

Only my ex-wife does.

And I don't see any reports here from her.

Emma
31st March 2010, 08:16 PM
Hey Alanzo, I changed your avatar to reflect your new blogwhore status :)

I hope you like it :)

Good twin
31st March 2010, 08:18 PM
:giggle:

LA SCN
31st March 2010, 08:43 PM

I love you, man.

LA SCN
31st March 2010, 08:49 PM
So what are YOUR crimes, LA SCN??? Hmmm?

ER UH HARUMPH COUGH EEEEWWWWWW GAG COMM LAG

What was the question?

Mystic
31st March 2010, 09:02 PM
No, no, I am not going to post in this thread. Please let me not post in this thread. If...if...if I post in this thread then Alanzo is quite apt to see it. So please delete this non-posting from all harddrives, RAM, CDs, DVDs, external harddrives, thumbdrives and banana peels.

Dulloldfart
31st March 2010, 09:08 PM

I like it. :)

When I saw the title of this thread I assumed the scaly one had written it himself and was quite surprised to see it was someone else.

Paul

LA SCN
31st March 2010, 09:10 PM
FALSE REPORT REPORT

I would like to file a False Report Report Report on LA Scn's report of me as a "statpushing blogwhore".

I am not a blogwhore.

I might be a blogsleaze, or even a blogslut, BUT I AM NOT a BLOGWHORE!!!

This is true,

Alanzo

FALSE REPORT REPORT
REPORT REPORT

OK.
To be classed as a blogwhore as opposed to a blogsleaze or blogslut there must be evidence of your having been paid. I have no evidence of that to hand.
However there is an Interrogatory in the works. I would be very very careful if I were you. :omg: Signed, Elmer Fudd H.A.S.* (been)

*Hijinks Area Secretary

LA SCN
31st March 2010, 09:14 PM

ROTFL !!!!!!!!

Zinjifar
31st March 2010, 10:01 PM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc197/Zinjifar/armadilloo2.jpg

Zinj

HappyGirl
31st March 2010, 10:15 PM
Alanzo has a blog?? :link:

Zinj - Hahahaha!!

"Not only is it a common reaction, it's pretty much that reaction that a good number of people on ESMB are trying to overcome now, as it is not normal, or happy-making, to live with squashed emotions like that. That is the reaction the Church is going for - to turn people into emotionless robots that will fulfill any order without question. If that's what you want to turn into, enjoy your time in the Church." - Happy Girl
:omg: What an honor to see you quote me in your signature!!! :modest:

FinallyFree
31st March 2010, 10:37 PM

OMG!! Emma! I *LOVES* it!!! :happydance:

He-man
31st March 2010, 11:06 PM

Sense of humour. I approve.

HappyGirl
31st March 2010, 11:51 PM
Alanzo has a blog?? :link:

Never mind!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d7/Arrow_southwest.svg/600px-Arrow_southwest.svg.png

Panda Termint
1st April 2010, 03:22 AM

Loved that, Emma :thumbsup:

Carmel
1st April 2010, 03:46 AM

<snip>
Crikey, that sounds like an invitation. :whistling:

The Anabaptist Jacques
1st April 2010, 03:58 AM
snip

No you don't.

Only my ex-wife does.

Is that why she's your ex-wife?

The Anabaptist Jacques

nexus100
1st April 2010, 04:00 AM
Is that why she's you ex-wife?

The Anabaptist Jacques

TAJ, what pills are you on and where can I get some?

Wisened One
1st April 2010, 04:39 AM
:giggle: :p

Alanzo
1st April 2010, 05:19 AM
Is that why she's you ex-wife?

The Anabaptist Jacques

As the ecclesiastical leader of the Ex-Scientologist Message Board, and as the Chief Blog Commander of Alanzo's blog, I simply do not have time to answer this question.

I am doing so much more important things that this question will be answered by my press secretary and his lawyer when they have time.

And I doubt if they will have time.

Thrak
1st April 2010, 05:20 AM
Do we have to constantly have threads like this here? Should we have an election deciding who the most popular critic is here? By thread.

freethinker
1st April 2010, 06:36 AM
I'm amused.

HappyGirl
1st April 2010, 07:20 AM
Do we have to constantly have threads like this here?
:winner: I certainly hope so!!!!!!!!!! :thewave: :runaround:
In fact, I think there should be ESMB Awards of Excellency for threads like this.

nexus100
1st April 2010, 07:29 AM
:winner: I certainly hope so!!!!!!!!!! :thewave: :runaround:
In fact, I think there should be ESMB Awards of Excellency for threads like this.

We tried it. For a brief time we gave out the "Cracked Corn" Award. But the first one went to Zinj, which made Alanzo unhappy, and as we all know, when Alanzo is unhappy everyone is unhappy, so we had to scrap it. In fairness to Alanzo he probably should have won a Lifetime ESMB Achievement Award for creating "The Bridge to Total Status" a monumental ecumenical concept. Maybe if we give that to him first we could institute a monthly prize and get some real jealousy, corruption and infighting going. I kind of miiss that.

HappyGirl
1st April 2010, 07:34 AM
Alanzo probably should have won a Lifetime ESMB Achievement Award for creating "The Bridge to Total Status" a monumental ecumenical concept.
That was HIM??!? He is a God!!! I get it now! My eyes have finally been opened.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

scooter
1st April 2010, 08:09 AM
He only did it so he could write unlimited posts about it and so get his own "status" up.:yes:

Our Al is economical only with the truth.:coolwink:

Mark A. Baker
1st April 2010, 08:28 AM
Alanzo is a statpushing blogwhore...

You say that like it's a bad thing. It is why we love him.

Mark A. Baker

Hatshepsut
1st April 2010, 12:05 PM
Mark A. Baker

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/armadilloWEB-2.gif

LA SCN
1st April 2010, 12:17 PM

You say that like it's a bad thing. It is why we love him.

Mark A. Baker

No - you read it like it was a bad thing.

I love Alanzo and am just trying to help a friend 'be all that he can be - an armadillo of one'...:hattip:

Alanzo
1st April 2010, 03:50 PM
I feel I should make a speech now.

Throughout history, Man has always....

We are gathered here today under the bloodshot eyeballs of God to....

Four Score and 20 years ago, Man brought forth a new nation where Man could rise up on spindly legs to....

Well, you get the pic.

Glory! Glory! Glory!

Let all who glorify become filled with glory as they do so.

For mine is the power, and the glory, for ever and ever...

Anyone here an Episcopalian?

FinallyMe
1st April 2010, 11:45 PM
Does "used to be" count?

Reminds me of times I'd be with other Protestants saying the Lord's Prayer - they would stop at the end of their version, and I'd be the only one to keep on going. HOW embarrassing!

R6Basic
2nd April 2010, 01:41 AM
I'm not here to comment on the thread.
I just needed somewhere to post my 100th post!

This seems like the best place.
Alanzo isn't the only one who can stat push. :)

FinallyMe
2nd April 2010, 01:55 AM
Nicely done, R6 - congratulations!

Alanzo
2nd April 2010, 02:36 AM

The Force is strong with this one.

SweetnessandLight
2nd April 2010, 03:45 AM

No you don't.

Only my ex-wife does.

And I don't see any reports here from her.

uh oh, where are we going with this? :ohmy:

SweetnessandLight
2nd April 2010, 03:47 AM
We tried it. For a brief time we gave out the "Cracked Corn" Award. But the first one went to Zinj, which made Alanzo unhappy, and as we all know, when Alanzo is unhappy everyone is unhappy, so we had to scrap it. In fairness to Alanzo he probably should have won a Lifetime ESMB Achievement Award for creating "The Bridge to Total Status" a monumental ecumenical concept. Maybe if we give that to him first we could institute a monthly prize and get some real jealousy, corruption and infighting going. I kind of miiss that.

A Key Secret to the Universe is revealed by Nexus! :thumbsup:

SweetnessandLight
2nd April 2010, 03:50 AM

LOL!!!:dieslaughing:

LA SCN
3rd April 2010, 02:46 PM
I feel I should make a speech now.

Throughout history, Man has always....

We are gathered here today under the bloodshot eyeballs of God to....

Four Score and 20 years ago, Man brought forth a new nation where Man could rise up on spindly legs to....

Well, you get the pic.

Glory! Glory! Glory!

Let all who glorify become filled with glory as they do so.

For mine is the power, and the glory, for ever and ever...

Anyone here an Episcopalian?

We of ESMB are in the vanguard of the current grassroots movement to shine the light of truth on the Cof$.

In celebration of the week long Anderson Cooper / CNN media event which has placed the actions of the Dwarfstar into the vernacular, as evidenced on the Colbert Report, perhaps it is time to give ourselves and our activities some recognition from within our own ranks - a measure of respect to award a peer for outstanding contribution.

Thus, I hereby call for an annual event to award the years most outstanding participant based not just on the number of posts, but also on the content - inspiring, creative, pertinent, dramatic, etc. The general membership may nominate contenders by poll; the top 5 to be voted on by Emma, the monitors and a 3 member panel randomly chosen from the ranks of ESMB to determine the winner. The award recipient to be voted on March 13 and announced on March 29, both dates important anniversaries to be remembered.

This award shall be called the BLOGADILLO AWARD or the B-DILLY for short, like EMMY or GRAMMY.

The winner will be lavished with kudos of course and allowed to have a special symbol in addition to his or her avatar in recognition of the honor.

Additionally I call for a one time only special rules version of the award for this year only as we are past the dates of the event but need to give this award in celebration of the magnificent events this week just ended.

I nominate my friend, ALANZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

SweetnessandLight
3rd April 2010, 11:00 PM
If anyone deserves a B-Dilly, it's our Al! :D

(Why does B-Dilly sound like a brand of pickles?) :unsure:

Good twin
3rd April 2010, 11:04 PM
Here's my bronze Armadillo. Lanzo can have it.

SweetnessandLight
3rd April 2010, 11:07 PM
Am I seeing things, or is it's tongue sticking out? :D

Good twin
3rd April 2010, 11:08 PM
Am I seeing things, or is it's tongue sticking out? :D

Yes. Even the tongue is bronzed.
(similar to Alanzo's)

SweetnessandLight
3rd April 2010, 11:20 PM
LOL! :roflmao:

LA SCN
4th April 2010, 12:41 AM
Here's my bronze Armadillo. Lanzo can have it.

We need to add a keyboard and that will be the trophy!! We also need to adjust the position so it is standing up on its hind legs. Then off to the foundry!

Alanzo
4th April 2010, 12:56 AM
Okay.

Is there a reason this is bronze and not gold?

Good twin
4th April 2010, 12:58 AM
Okay.

Yes.

LA SCN
4th April 2010, 01:14 AM
Okay.

Yes.

Are we having fun yet?

SweetnessandLight
4th April 2010, 01:25 AM
I don't think there is enough gold to cover his fat little body! :eyeroll: Unless we bust into a Scientology vault that holds the pirate gold, but I think it's in an offshore bank somewhere...:confused2:

SweetnessandLight
4th April 2010, 01:26 AM
Okay.

I knew it, you ARE a greedy guts! :D

Good twin
4th April 2010, 01:27 AM
Are we having fun yet?

Are you kidding? This is WORK!!! :melodramatic:

HappyGirl
4th April 2010, 07:15 AM
Yes. Even the tongue is bronzed.
(similar to Alanzo's)

Okay.

Heretics! You are worshipping idols of god!!! I am a Born Again Armodillan and this is unacceptable!!

Hatshepsut
6th April 2010, 05:23 PM
We should name a street in honor of Alanzo

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/armadillosign.jpg

Or create a theme restaurant in his honor
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/Armadillo20Palace.jpg

And we could be honorary club members and wear special buttons. :p

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/th_armadilllobutton.jpg (http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/?action=view&current=armadilllobutton.jpg)

OTBT
6th April 2010, 05:45 PM
Heretics! You are worshipping idols of god!!! I am a Born Again Armodillan and this is unacceptable!!

Armodillan?

Armodillan?

Looks like you have been born again based on an MU.

Clear your MUs and see the reg to pay for FPRD, submit to idiotic sec check questions to F/N VGIs, write multiple success stories, and cognite on the Evil Purpose associated with your MU on Armodillan before you can accuse others of being Heretics and worshiping idols of god.

(I'm joking...)

byte301
6th April 2010, 11:57 PM
We should name a street in honor of Alanzo

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/armadillosign.jpg

Or create a theme restaurant in his honor
http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/Armadillo20Palace.jpg

And we could be honorary club members and wear special buttons. :p

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/th_armadilllobutton.jpg (http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu277/Hatties-bucket/?action=view&current=armadilllobutton.jpg)

As long as there's a disclaimer attached about leprosy or however the hell you spell it. Ask Alanzo...he's the one who gives it to peeps.

Alanzo
7th April 2010, 01:55 AM
I don't know know many times I have had to address this leprosy thing.

There was a rumor going around for a while that I even admitted to giving leprosy to somebody back in the 80's during a cocktail party.

It is factually and fictionally untrue. The person who started that rumor has been found with naked pictures of little children on his computer and he has been hauled off to jail.

I hope that settles it.

My god... I might have to run through a series of PR firms until I find one who can handle this vicious bigotry once and for all.

Alanzo
7th April 2010, 02:01 AM
By the way...

I really like my new avatar. It think it is an improvement over the old one. It is a publicity shot I had taken of me at work at my home office, right after the 2008 Armadillo Adult Video Awards ceremony.

Man, was I tired.

Div6
7th April 2010, 04:16 PM

There was a rumor going around for a while that I even admitted to giving leprosy to somebody back in the 80's during a cocktail party.

It is factually and fictionally untrue. The person who started that rumor has been found with naked pictures of little children on his computer and he has been hauled off to jail.

I hope that settles it.

My god... I might have to run through a series of PR firms until I find one who can handle this vicious bigotry once and for all.

Oh right...it was AIDS.....:omg:

The Great Zorg
17th April 2010, 03:55 PM
Oh right...it was AIDS.....:omg:

Al has AIDS? :unsure:

AnonyMary
17th April 2010, 05:07 PM
By the way...

I really like my new avatar. It think it is an improvement over the old one. It is a publicity shot I had taken of me at work at my home office, right after the 2008 Armadillo Adult Video Awards ceremony.

Man, was I tired.

I'm sorry but the cutie baby avatar is cute-t-er :wink2:

byte301
17th April 2010, 05:14 PM

I hope that settles it.

I think I was at that cocktail party!:omg:

I had no idea you were the one that was passing around leprosy on the beanie weanies!:duh: