PDA

View Full Version : Travolta to Announce Resignation from CoS Live On CNN Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type4_PTS
1st April 2010, 11:26 PM
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!! :yes::D

:dieslaughing::roflmao::laugh::dieslaughing::roflm ao::laugh::dieslaughing::roflmao::laugh::dieslaugh ing::roflmao::laugh:

:party::party::party::party:

Wisened One
1st April 2010, 11:27 PM
:ohmy: :omg: :slap: :eyeroll:

PS: WHY do I KEEP getting '503 errors' when trying to post, etc here lately? :grouch:

dontscamme
1st April 2010, 11:30 PM
I just saw the title of this thread and immediately knew: "April Fools!"

SweetnessandLight
1st April 2010, 11:31 PM

:dieslaughing::roflmao::laugh::dieslaughing::roflm ao::laugh::dieslaughing::roflmao::laugh::dieslaugh ing::roflmao::laugh:

Hah, I knew it! I kept waiting for some joker to do this, I might have known it would be you! :D

skollie
1st April 2010, 11:31 PM

:smack:

byte301
1st April 2010, 11:36 PM
Dammit. Couldn't you just have rick rolled us? I was popping the cork on the bottle when I read your first post.:no:

SweetnessandLight
1st April 2010, 11:48 PM
:ohmy: :omg: :slap: :eyeroll:

PS: WHY do I KEEP getting '503 errors' when trying to post, etc here lately? :grouch:

(Pssst! It's pixies! :coolwink:) Hey everybody, the drinks are on Bitee! :happydance:

FinallyFree
2nd April 2010, 12:22 AM
PTS yoou SHIT! LOL Totally got me!!! :grouch: :clap: :D

freethinker
2nd April 2010, 12:44 AM
Damn I wish it were true.

SweetnessandLight
2nd April 2010, 01:05 AM
Let's all clap our hands and say (with feeling) "I do believe in Faeries!" :clap: :D

HelluvaHoax!
2nd April 2010, 07:42 AM

What an total April Fool's Scam!

Okay, everybody got suckered into looking.

We're all here now, you made us suffer long enough in waiting.

CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE ACTUAL LINK NOW?

I can't wait to read this story about Travolta. Finally!!

Type4_PTS
2nd April 2010, 03:44 PM
We're all here now, you made us suffer long enough in waiting.

CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE ACTUAL LINK NOW?

I can't wait to read this story about Travolta. Finally!!

The actual link? :confused2:
I was reading a story and went by a misunderstood work and somehow I concluded that Travolta was resigning from the CoS on CNN last night. I was reading this: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/1033545/peaches-geldof-loses-job-over-topless-photos (about how Peaches Geldof lost her job because of the topless photos.)

:hide: