PDA

View Full Version : TC 2D

Lohan2008
2nd May 2010, 01:37 AM
Why does EVERYONE love to "mock up" stories about TC's sexuality?

Kathy (ImOut)
2nd May 2010, 01:38 AM
Because people are bored and have nothing better to do with their time.

Why are there tabloids? Same reason.

GreyWolf
2nd May 2010, 01:48 AM
I personally don't care about which way he swings. What I do not like is the fact that he is a big name trying to push scientology.

La La Lou Lou
2nd May 2010, 01:51 AM
It's also because he does those silly KSW speeches to staff, and he isn't perfect himself. People love guessing what he really would like to be doing that he's not. Also the whole Hollywood masquerade thing is so tiresome and false. I don't believe in squeaky clean role models, humans are human. But in truth no one really cares about which team he's batting for, or if he bats at all.

Winston Smith
2nd May 2010, 02:18 AM
Because people are bored and have nothing better to do with their time.

Why are there tabloids? Same reason.

Yeah, I wasn't aware peeps gave a schoidt. I don't.

GoNuclear
2nd May 2010, 02:57 AM
What is amazing about TC is not the issue of oysters vs. snails as far as a culinary choice ... the thing about TC is his degree of fanatisism, which, of course, I can't spell right. He is a phuggen phanadik for sure tho, we have all seen the famous TC KSW tape about how only Scilons can help at the scene of a car wreck. I suppose that a touch assist is far more important in the long run than stopping arterial bleeding ... after all, the arterial bleeding thing is just a MEST consideration anyways, where the victim is mocking up to get attention.

But his phanadikal attitude is two edged sword ... once he figures out that he has been taken to the cleaners, he might get REAL pissed. Of course, on the other hand, if he enjoys bobbing for apples, he may just burn up inside lest his cleancut very macho TopGunTommy image be tarnished. Anyways, I wrote a song for TopGunTommy, a magnum opus of joking and degrading.

Pete

Oh Tommy Boy
(to the Tune of Oh Danny Boy)

Oh Tommy boy, the espees are a mockin’ you,
For craziness, you can no longer hide.
Your fans are gone, prospective roles departing,
T’is your career that’s going down like a mudslide.

So loose that Elron muffin of the meadow,
Live down your antics done on Oprah’s show,
And get out from the Dave Miscavige shadow,
Oh Tommy boy, oh Tommy boy, its time to blow.

Should you awake, to find your church is lying,
And be declared, declared to be espee,
You’ll come to find, ‘twas BS you’ve been buying,
And you will say “Ixnay!” to Scientology.

And you’ll explain, how Davey hath betrayed thee,
And how revenge, in court so sweet shall be,
Your fans again, will saith that they love thee,
As you lament your time in Scientology.

As you lament your time in Scientology.

Infinite
2nd May 2010, 03:03 AM
Rock Hudson

The Great Zorg
2nd May 2010, 03:21 AM
I could personally give a flying rat's ass about TC's sexuality. :confused2:

It's TC's public approval and reinforcement of the clams and their big clam and his piece of dirt-in-the-shell. That makes TC a fucking queer faggot asshole packing homo piece of shit that deserves to be stoned by the same public he is trying to mind bend. :clap:

Of course, he may not be a fucking queer faggot asshole packing homo piece of shit. :confused2:

Additionally, he is, after all, brainwashed by the same mind bending that every other clam, big and little, has been brainwashed by. :yes:

pollywannacracker
3rd May 2010, 11:22 PM
Personally, I don't care about his sexuality. My guess would be that most of the public doesn't care either. It's just another way for the Co$ to keep him in his clutches - the FEAR of whatever is in his confessional folder.

No matter what his sexuality, he still comes across as an arrogant arse.

-PWC

La La Lou Lou
3rd May 2010, 11:48 PM
Before he became a cultie he was cute but he lost his charm when he lost his personality. Shame, I do hope he does find out who he really is.

Smilla
4th May 2010, 04:18 AM
If I was a Scientologist, I would say he's out of valence - but I'm not, so I won't. He seems to be stuck in this 'everything is urgent' of mode of behavior, which I find really tiresome. I get this feeling from him that he's 'artificial', if you know what I mean. As regards his sexual orientation, it's probably as mixed up as the rest of him. If you bump into him, tell him I said go away.