PDA

View Full Version : Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise Dance...

Sassy
6th May 2010, 04:56 AM
Not what I expected to see them doing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mpv3EX7Pn8

(If link doesn't work, check You Tube, "Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise Dance"

Type4_PTS
6th May 2010, 05:06 AM
Jarett Wieselman, on a www.nypost.com (http://www.nypost.com) blog asked: "Which one of them is actually Lola?" :coolwink:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/which_one_of_them_is_actually_lola_Ss0DGy2ljsW3MlR vDAMtzK

Free to shine
6th May 2010, 08:56 AM
She seems to enjoy pushing him around instead of him pulling her around. :D

SchwimmelPuckel
6th May 2010, 09:23 AM
Was that at a scientology event? - Or was the performance 'neutral'?

Nice show anyway.. I kind'a liked that...

:yes:

Kathy (ImOut)
6th May 2010, 01:47 PM
I would have thought this footage was a couple years old. It's not. At least Katie is looking much healthier. Her arms are nicely shaped. She's not looking like a stick anymore. Maybe now she can run, away!

Wisened One
6th May 2010, 02:46 PM
She's not a bad singer, either!

Panda Termint
6th May 2010, 02:50 PM
I like it. :)

Arthur Dent
6th May 2010, 03:13 PM
Tom: It's obvious you can't really dance. But more importantly, you are criminally complicit for backing up DM. You contribute to the con of scn. and the abuses that you are possibly kept unaware of because, even you, are likely prohibited from LOOKING. Look on the internet, Tom. Bad abuses, Tom. Really bad. Criminal. Gulags, Tom. Broken families, Tom. Very broken lives. Dare to look, Tom. How would you like it if you were disconnected from your sisters? Do you think they are free? No, Tom...they have to toe the line because of you. You didn't free them. You've entrapped them.

As far as your literacy work...great...but there are other ways to help kids read. Really...you've been conned and now con others. Other purposes are now much more important than vindicating your bit of dyslexia with all your might, Tom. Shame on you.

I don't really care for you because of all the support you've given DM and all the ass-kissing he has done to you. But your many non-scn fans probably will excuse your bad behavior. I'd formulate an exit strategy and distance myself from the cofs if I were you. It won't be a "betrayal" of the millennium that you are so led to believe. It really will be the right thing to do and you really will be the hero. But this sale is only good through the end of June. So, buy now! Because when :shithitfan:, and it will.... it won't be pretty for you, Tom.

Katie: Nice performance! You've got the goods. On many levels. Now please get away from the cofs. You can do it and you won't lose anything.

Smilla
6th May 2010, 05:19 PM
She's good, pity about the hubby.

Div6
6th May 2010, 05:20 PM
Wow....you can see the problem here. Katy is insisting on emulating those psyche implanted artificial sexual wavelengths, and Tom of course is completely robotic to them.....:D

Really, it is a weird selection on a number of different levels...and while Katy's dancing is improving, the AutoTune (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-Tune)on her voice is quite the distraction.

Blue Spirit
6th May 2010, 07:36 PM
Tom: It's obvious you can't really dance. But more importantly, you are criminally complicit for backing up DM. You contribute to the con of scn. and the abuses that you are possibly kept unaware of because, even you, are likely prohibited from LOOKING. Look on the internet, Tom. Bad abuses, Tom. Really bad. Criminal. Gulags, Tom. Broken families, Tom. Very broken lives. Dare to look, Tom. How would you like it if you were disconnected from your sisters? Do you think they are free? No, Tom...they have to toe the line because of you. You didn't free them. You've entrapped them.

As far as your literacy work...great...but there are other ways to help kids read. Really...you've been conned and now con others. Other purposes are now much more important than vindicating your bit of dyslexia with all your might, Tom. Shame on you.

I don't really care for you because of all the support you've given DM and all the ass-kissing he has done to you. But your many non-scn fans probably will excuse your bad behavior. I'd formulate an exit strategy and distance myself from the cofs if I were you. It won't be a "betrayal" of the millennium that you are so led to believe. It really will be the right thing to do and you really will be the hero. But this sale is only good through the end of June. So, buy now! Because when :shithitfan:, and it will.... it won't be pretty for you, Tom.

Katie: Nice performance! You've got the goods. On many levels. Now please get away from the cofs. You can do it and you won't lose anything.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: All well said and I see it exactly the same.

Adding a couple of points:

TOM is going to go down with the ship, as that is what he deserves.

If he only looked deeply into his "best" buddies face, DM, he would see the insanity, or at least talk with him.
But as was said above about his sexual flows, he is very very ROBOTIC, so cannot do this.

Arthur Dent
7th May 2010, 03:35 PM
And Tom, it's getting worse. Save yourself and get out NOW!

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/