PDA

View Full Version : KH

Lohan2008
18th May 2010, 02:05 AM
Article about Katie Holmes in (aus) New Idea ...

KH and bizarre Scientology rituals that rule her life....

my computer won't download the article,,, can someone else try? :typing:

FoTi
18th May 2010, 02:12 AM
Article about Katie Holmes in (aus) New Idea ...

KH and strange Sci rituals....

my computer won't download the article,,, can someone else try? :typing:

Copy what's in the address bar on this article and paste it in on your post re this article. That way, we can click on the address and pull up the article.

Lohan2008
18th May 2010, 02:16 AM
Copy what's in the address bar on this article and paste it in on your post re this article. That way, we can click on the address and pull up the article.

au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea

FoTi
18th May 2010, 03:10 AM
au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea

So, here's the link.....what's the article you are referring to?

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/

GreyWolf
18th May 2010, 03:23 AM
The only artice I saw was that she is set to play Jackie Kennedy Onasis.

Kookaburra
18th May 2010, 03:28 AM
Here it is. Looks like you'll have to find a long line in the Supermarket if you want to find out more. Or someone will have to fork over the five bucks for the magazine.

Katie’s Scientology diary exposed
As she shopped in LA with daughter Suri recently, Katie Holmes looked a shadow of her former self, with bags under her eyes and blemishes around her nose. New Idea can reveal the reason behind Katie’s exhausted appearance is the strict Scientology daily regimen, encouraged by her husband Tom Cruise, which is taking its toll on the Hollywood actress. And we have all the detail

Lohan2008
18th May 2010, 03:45 AM
Here it is. Looks like you'll have to find a long line in the Supermarket if you want to find out more. Or someone will have to fork over the five bucks for the magazine.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/news/article/-/7244470/this-week-in-new-idea/

Kathy (ImOut)
18th May 2010, 03:55 AM
I just watched last Friday's Oprah show, in which TC was on promoting his new movie Knight and Day with Cameron Diaz.

He makes his life with Kate (no, he does not call her Katie) sound so wonderful. But I found one comment very telling: Oprah asked how he sees himself - he sees himself as a dad. He didn't once mention husband.

There was also a pic of him and Katie, obviously taken when they first got together and her hair was long and she was smiling and she looked healthy.

Winston Smith
18th May 2010, 04:05 AM
The only artice I saw was that she is set to play Jackie Kennedy Onasis.

So what, pray tell, are they going to do to make her
look lovely again? From other posts here, sounds like she is also on a Scientology diet, ie Ramen noodles and rice. :D

IMMORTAL
18th May 2010, 04:11 AM
ooops.....