PDA

View Full Version : John Travolta's dogs tragically killed

AngeloV
18th May 2010, 01:43 PM
Apparently two of his dogs were killed in an accident at the Bangor, Maine (USA) airport.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37197902/ns/today-entertainment/

Rudabaga
18th May 2010, 01:52 PM
I don't really get this story. Were they walking them off-leash on the runway? So weird. When I first saw it yesterday I assumed they forgot to turn oxygen on in the baggage compartment but run over by a vehicle? Strange.

Div6
18th May 2010, 02:00 PM
Moxon. Was that YOU?

JT is really pulling in the motivators....I wonder if he is getting ready to blow (Scientology, that is...)

Feral
18th May 2010, 02:09 PM
I think that JT is having a real bad run.

My wife and I had life go pear shaped after a few thousand hours of Solo Nots, which JT is currently on.

There is more than plenty wrong with the idea of sitting in a room trying to trace every non optimum occurrence in your life to a BT and exorcising him. After 3500 hrs of it I can attest to the simple fact that it does not produce an OT state.....except in the minds of the deluded victims.

The more one "lives" this paradigm the more one gets out of touch with their life and the more things go wrong. It's simply because the wrong causes are assigned to things going wrong, somatics, events, good and poor fortunes are all perceived through the world of NOTS technology.

It is a road to madness and IS the witchpit Hubbard mocked in the '50s.

Just ask Rex.

WildKat
18th May 2010, 03:06 PM

My wife and I had life go pear shaped after a few thousand hours of Solo Nots, which JT is currently on.

There is more than plenty wrong with the idea of sitting in a room trying to trace every non optimum occurrence in your life to a BT and exorcising him. After 3500 hrs of it I can attest to the simple fact that it does not produce an OT state.....except in the minds of the deluded victims.

The more one "lives" this paradigm the more one gets out of touch with their life and the more things go wrong. It's simply because the wrong causes are assigned to things going wrong, somatics, events, good and poor fortunes are all perceived through the world of NOTS technology.

It is a road to madness and IS the witchpit Hubbard mocked [up] in the '50s.

Just ask Rex.

Don't forget that when it all falls apart (and it eventually does) there is always the convenient scapegoat to blame. Yep, you and me and Anonymous! That allows the true believer to continue to defend the "precious Tech" and LRH! The church MUST have SPs or who else could be blamed??

R6Basic
18th May 2010, 04:15 PM
I think it was just the fact they were in Bangor Maine. Many Stephen King novels are written there.... It must be the strangest and evil place on the planet.

But I do feel bad for JT and his dogs.

R6Basic
18th May 2010, 04:18 PM
On a more serious note I can't image what it would be like sitting in a room day after day chasing down BT to get rid of them and how badly that could mess w/ someones reality.

The more I read comments from people who did the "OT" levels the happier I am that I never did them.

Bea Kiddo
18th May 2010, 04:42 PM

THIS!!!!

Once I stopped all auditing, I stopped being a case and acting like a dramo queen and grew up! No auditing is much better than that goofy crap!

(Sorry, not meaning to offend anyone. Just my own personal experience).

The Great Zorg
18th May 2010, 05:07 PM
Just ask Rex.

On a more serious note I can't image what it would be like sitting in a room day after day chasing down BT to get rid of them and how badly that could mess w/ someones reality.
The more I read comments from people who did the "OT" levels the happier I am that I never did them.

THIS!!!! Once I stopped all auditing, I stopped being a case and acting like a dramo queen and grew up! No auditing is much better than that goofy crap!
(Sorry, not meaning to offend anyone. Just my own personal experience).

Great comments! :yes:

Especially the one about not doing the ot levels by R6: there was a time I would have sawed off my left arm to get audited up to 'ot'... now only to realize what a mind fuck it all is!!! :yes: Lucky me! :thumbsup:

...and yes, too bad about the dogs. That IS sad. :bigcry:

Smilla
18th May 2010, 05:15 PM

Just ask Rex.
I agree with all you say. The OT levels are a waste of time.

Type4_PTS
18th May 2010, 05:53 PM
there was a time I would have sawed off my left arm to get audited up to 'ot'

Yeah, I also would have done this. :omg:

That's horrible about JT's dogs! He seems like a genuinely great guy. I can't wait til he blows the CoS.

The Great Zorg
18th May 2010, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I also would have done this. :omg:
That's horrible about JT's dogs! He seems like a genuinely great guy. I can't wait til he blows the CoS.

Nor can I. I still think that the only reason he is still 'on lines' is because the clams are blackmailing him. What if his entire case and ethics folder got out to the public? Would people still want to see a movie starring some guy who enter any typical 'withold' or 'overt' here)? :no:

I've made up my mind on this: it JT or TC ever gets black pr'd: I'll go and pay to see their movies anyways, regardless of the released black pr, just to have the last word with the clams. :yes:

Type4_PTS
18th May 2010, 06:23 PM
I still think that the only reason he is still 'on lines' is because the clams are blackmailing him.

I also think this.

HappyGirl
18th May 2010, 06:36 PM

Just ask Rex.

:omg: :duh: I :love8: you feral. You make me feel so not alone.
Who's Rex?
What was the OP about? I forgot.

Arthur Dent
18th May 2010, 07:14 PM
Condolences to JT and his family for the loss of their dogs.
That's a horrible thing to have happen.

JT and TC: Hello...you're human!!! By the power invested in me, anything the "church" has on you will be forgiven by ex and non-scientologists everywhere. There is nothing this world wouldn't forgive you for. We all admit our mistakes in sessions as we believe it's safe to do. The real world would just liken it to a priest coming out about his penitent's confession. However bad the penitent, the priest would look far worse. If it's cold-blooded murder you've done; then you're fucked. But otherwise, come out now. You don't have much longer.....it's gonna happen one way or the other :shithitfan: so you might as well be at cause. And no one really gives a shit about your past sex life. Think about the blackmail list vs. how people have suffered. You can take a little discomfort for their sakes now can't you?

Type4_PTS
18th May 2010, 07:18 PM
By the power invested in me, anything the "church" has on you will be forgiven by ex and non-scientologists everywhere.

I second that! :yes:

FoTi
18th May 2010, 07:57 PM
:omg: :duh: I :love8: you feral. You make me feel so not alone.
Who's Rex?
What was the OP about? I forgot.

HG, Rex = Rex Fowler. He murdered his business partner and shot himself.

Blue Spirit
18th May 2010, 08:02 PM
Condolences to JT and his family for the loss of their dogs.
That's a horrible thing to have happen.

JT and TC: Hello...you're human!!! By the power invested in me, anything the "church" has on you will be forgiven by ex and non-scientologists everywhere. There is nothing this world wouldn't forgive you for. We all admit our mistakes in sessions as we believe it's safe to do. The real world would just liken it to a priest coming out about his penitent's confession. However bad the penitent, the priest would look far worse. If it's cold-blooded murder you've done; then you're fucked. But otherwise, come out now. You don't have much longer.....it's gonna happen one way or the other :shithitfan: so you might as well be at cause. And no one really gives a shit about your past sex life. Think about the blackmail list vs. how people have suffered. You can take a little discomfort for their sakes now can't you?

I've also written personal notes to him here, Arthur.

You are so right in what you say.

However, I'm quite sure that J.T. would never LOOK here, as he is too
indoctrinated. The old Sec Check Fear.

LRH said (I don't have the reference) that "One of the oldest tricks in the universe is to tell someone it is not safe to look somewhere." (paraphased, but close).
J.T. has fallen into that trap hook, line, and sinker, and I predict will remain a
Sycophant until he goes down with the ship.

Mark A. Baker
18th May 2010, 08:04 PM
Once I stopped all auditing, I stopped being a case and acting like a dramo queen and grew up! No auditing is much better than that goofy crap!

Better still is the ability to selectively choose what & when to audit and how long to audit on the selected material, so as to focus on the personal issues which are important to the individual in question, and not simply seek to satisfy the requirements of some arbitrarily established external authority.

Mark A. Baker

The Great Zorg
18th May 2010, 08:39 PM

I third that! Motion passed! SOMEBODY forward this to TC and JT! :thumbsup:

MichelleAsWell
18th May 2010, 09:43 PM
I'd bet money that if you dropped every dime in TC and JT's folders, the universal response would be..."is that all?!?--You're kidding me, right?"

Wisened One
19th May 2010, 12:15 AM
Wow, so sad about losing BOTH his dogs like that! :(

And..just curious but....why's this post in the 'New Members' Section? :unsure:

Mest Lover
19th May 2010, 12:27 AM
First thing that came out of my mouth when I saw that on the news this morning: "JOHN what did you do?"

Poor dogs, poor Scientologist

Leave SCN and preserve your family

Blue Spirit
19th May 2010, 02:32 AM
Travolta is in the trap of being very PTS, but can't LOOK

at the forest for the trees. The Forest is the CO$, which is THE PTS ITEM.

If he did leave he would have Huge backup from the public and would get
immediate or almost immediate relief from his PTS item.

As well, he could find the practitioner to fix his fucked up case fast.

It would seem that he is effectively Blackmailed by the CO$.
He should look up the original Blackmail Policy by LRH, which stops the
activity in its tracks.

I also know that any Blackmail attempted by the CO$ would backfire Bigtime and he would get a major PR boost for his career, and likely better parts right away instigated by a massive favorable Public PR push.

He should get in comm with Jason Beghe, secretly.

Hatshepsut
19th May 2010, 04:20 AM
Feral

I went thru a period on lines where everything went odd too. I mean people in the environment just started to seem like they were blanketed by someone's intention to derail my world. Weird. Glad it did not last too long.

Boy, if those had been Oprah's two chocolate spaniels we'd a had a nuclear bowout. :angry:

freethinker
19th May 2010, 05:55 AM
He's gotta be wondering a little more now.

I told you I was trouble
19th May 2010, 09:44 AM

It would seem that he is effectively Blackmailed by the CO$.
He should look up the original Blackmail Policy by LRH, which stops the
activity in its tracks.

I also know that any Blackmail attempted by the CO$ would backfire Bigtime and he would get a major PR boost for his career, and likely better parts right away instigated by a massive favorable Public PR push.

He should get in comm with Jason Beghe, secretly.

PLEASE cease the constant use of scientologese!

It is rude and insulting ... we are EX scientologists here.

Got it?

The poor dogs.

Veda
19th May 2010, 10:20 AM
Hubbard regarded all Scientologists as his potential enemies, and was collecting blackmail on Scientologists from the earliest days. This became institutionalized, as part of the "tech," with Sec Checks http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/isd/isd-5i.htm in 1961. (The naive well-meaning tech people usually doing the Sec Checks had no idea that they were collecting potential blackmail.) Of course, blackmail is "off policy," but there has always been a confidential layer of policy that trumps the visible layer. (Hubbard's "tight conspiracy" model.)

SchwimmelPuckel
19th May 2010, 10:33 AM
Well, accidents will happen no matter how 'OT' you are.. So that's a false belief that scientologists are taught to hold..

And one is NOT 'responsible' or the 'cause' of accidents happening by being PTS, or an SP.. That's another false belief that scientologists are told.

How did this horrible accident happen anyway? - The article doesn't say much..

Hmm.. I did have a 'near miss' with a dog once.. Driving on a narrow gravel road.. There was a woman gesticulating frantically at me.. Then I saw a thin line across the road... She had a dog on one of those very long leashes that can ply out. The dog was in the bushes at the opposite side! - If that line had gotten around my wheels?..

:confused2:

The Great Zorg
19th May 2010, 03:29 PM

This reply sets the tone for an agreement the 'pts tech' is real or valid, of which I'm sure I'll have a lot of agreement here at ESMB; is garbage and useless. :confused2:

I have had the most difficult time removing my own personal $cientologese from me noggin... takes time, patience and practice. I became annoyed at seeing people use it here, of all places until someone mentioned to me that everyone of us is at any stage or progression of deprogram and it takes longer for some. I thought that tolerance should be applied here by myself, but "tolerance", to me, means "unspoken rejection / non-acceptance". I am currently working on my 'acceptance' on the use of $cientologese. :yes:

Just my 2 worth. :unsure:

Lurker5
19th May 2010, 03:36 PM
(snip)
if JT or TC ever gets black pr'd: I'll go and pay to see their movies anyways, regardless of the released black pr, just to have the last word with the clams. :yes:

Same here. Support all those who come out, get out, speak out, especially celebs. Buy the books, watch the interviews, shows, movies, commiserate, congratulate, pat on the back and encourage. :happydance: :thumbsup:

PS: I feel very bad for JT and his family. They have experienced tragic losses. I heard this morn on cable news they are expecting. Bless you JT & family.