PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise dances at MTV Movie Awards 2010

AnonKat
8th June 2010, 12:12 AM
Tom Cruise Performs Hilarious Dance Routine at MTV Movie Awards 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2l5Yold7eY&feature=player_embedded#!

Wisened One
8th June 2010, 03:13 AM
:whatever: :yawn: :eyeroll:

FoTi
8th June 2010, 03:30 AM
Tom Cruise Performs Hilarious Dance Routine at MTV Movie Awards 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2l5Yold7eY&feature=player_embedded#!

Where is Tom Cruise in this? I didn't see him.

Wisened One
8th June 2010, 03:33 AM
Where is Tom Cruise in this? I didn't see him.

:lol: You serious, Fo Ti? :p

If so: He's dressed up as an old man from the movie Tropic Thunder. (which I've not seen).

FoTi
8th June 2010, 04:06 AM
:lol: You serious, Fo Ti? :p

If so: He's dressed up as an old man from the movie Tropic Thunder. (which I've not seen).

:omg: That's Tom Cruise???? Unrecognizable to me.

Wisened One
8th June 2010, 04:10 AM

I do. He still moves like TC. :eyeroll:

AnonKat
8th June 2010, 04:17 AM

He is dressed uop as his next Movie character

FoTi
8th June 2010, 04:22 AM
He is dressed uop as his next Movie character

I wonder why they didn't pick an actor that looked the part instead of rearranging TC's body to look like some old geezer. I never will understand why Hollywood does those kind of things.

KnightVision
8th June 2010, 09:17 AM
Perhaps it's a way to divert attention from who he really is....

Sassy
10th June 2010, 12:37 PM
The character's name is Les Grossman, Tom played him in the movie Tropic Thunder. It was a cameo appearance initially & this character has become a well-known act for Tom. Ben Stiller's production company just announced yesterday that "Les" is going to have his own movie coming out.
Tom should stick to action hero or romantic movies; this smacks of a pathetic attempt to stay youthful and/or appeal to the younger, MTV crowd. I don't know what he's worried about, he can just drop his old body and move on with a younger model, can't he? :whistling:

Winston Smith
10th June 2010, 12:57 PM
That vid proves that illusion is all acting is about. In fact, deception is a better description. Never believe an actor--they are acting. No need for truth, just pretend in lala land. Hollywierd.

WrongPlaceRightTime
10th June 2010, 01:47 PM
I have seen Tropic Thunder and I laughed out loud when Tom's scene rolled. Honestly, I think it's his best role yet! His other roles are too corny for my tastes. Yes of course this is an attempt to be cool again. He has dropped that super serious tone that got him so much flak and he is having fun which is good for him. He is just another pawn in the Scientology scam. He wants total freedom too just like you all did/do. One day he will wear egg on his face though.