PDA

View Full Version : Love Sucks (on numerous levels of being)

me myself & i
18th September 2010, 01:30 AM
Think about it.

Therefore I say Scientology is correct.

Go with hate.

Lol.

mm&i
poets are cowboys and cowboys are indians and indians are little boys.

Fuck Ron.

wanna fight?

trust me, you don't.

And fuck you too if you love him.
mm&i

I don't.

nexus100
18th September 2010, 01:43 AM
Think about it.

Therefore I say Scientology is correct.

Go with hate.

Lol.

mm&i
poets are cowboys and cowboys are indians and indians are little boys.

Fuck Ron.

wanna fight?

trust me, you don't.

And fuck you too if you love him.
mm&i

I don't.

But you do understand him, oui? :)

me myself & i
18th September 2010, 01:47 AM
But you do understand him, oui? :)

I do.

For the simple reason ..."one finger pointing at that.... is eaual to 3 fingers pointing back".... I do get it my great friend Nexus.

I jist like to express my righteousness indigination every now and again. You understand.

lol.

mm&i

nexus100
18th September 2010, 01:48 AM
I do.

For the simple reason ..."one finger pointing at that.... is eaual to 3 fingers pointing back".... I do get it my great friend Nexus.

I jist like to express my righteousness indigination every now and again. You understand.

lol.

mm&i

But of course! And then we all get to enjoy it. :p

Good twin
18th September 2010, 01:49 AM
I love you more mm&i.

nexus100
18th September 2010, 01:51 AM
I love you more mm&i.

Now, let's not fight. How about we flip a coin and whoever wins gets to love mm&i more?

Good twin
18th September 2010, 01:55 AM
Now, let's not fight. How about we flip a coin and whoever wins gets to love mm&i more?

Do you HAVE a coin?

nexus100
18th September 2010, 01:56 AM
Do you HAVE a coin?

Oh, that hurt.

Good twin
18th September 2010, 02:00 AM
Oh, that hurt.

I win. :)

me myself & i
18th September 2010, 02:01 AM

Wow Nex. What a beautiful beautiful thing to say.

You sir, I love. And thank.

God knows.

mm&i

nexus100
18th September 2010, 02:03 AM
I win. :)

Oh, pulling out the old hair pulling tactics, eh? Well you won't win that one, I promise you! The coin I flipped came up tails. Since you weren't here I had to call both sides. Solly, Cholly. You're out.:melodramatic:

nexus100
18th September 2010, 02:05 AM

God knows.

mm&i

And I love you, too. MUCH more than Good Twin, not that it's important in the least.

Good twin
18th September 2010, 02:07 AM

God knows.

mm&i

What? You choose him? That's just wrong. It's very very wrong. I fought for you mm&i. This cuts deep. I won't get over this without a few hours of self medicating and something sparkly to distract me. :bigcry:

Good twin
18th September 2010, 02:08 AM
:bigcry: Oh God. I lost my Mojo. :bigcry:

nexus100
18th September 2010, 02:08 AM
What? You choose him? That's just wrong. It's very very wrong. I fought for you mm&i. This cuts deep. I won't get over this without a few hours of self medicating and something sparkly to distract me. :bigcry:

Garcon! Champagne for the little lady!

Good twin
18th September 2010, 02:09 AM
Love truly sucks. :bigcry:

Good twin
18th September 2010, 02:10 AM
Garcon! Champagne for the little lady!

...I was thinkin' jewelry. :confused2:

nexus100
18th September 2010, 02:12 AM
...I was thinkin' jewelry. :confused2:

I was thinkin'...domestic bubbly. Funny how twins get such opposite ideas.

nexus100
18th September 2010, 02:13 AM
Love truly sucks. :bigcry:

Not NEARLY often enough.

uniquemand
18th September 2010, 04:06 AM
Love doesn't suck. People who betray love suck.

FinallyFree
18th September 2010, 04:09 AM
nope, love sucks.

Mark A. Baker
18th September 2010, 08:48 AM
nope, love sucks.

M'dear, you are much too young & pretty to be this jaded. There will be time enough for cynicism when you are much much older. Time is now for you to enjoy the beauty of love expressed & shared. :)

Talk to CarmeloOrchard if you can. Love is a topic on which he is somewhat expert. You may find his comments to be helpful. I mean this quite seriously. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

Hatshepsut
18th September 2010, 09:36 AM
M'dear, you are much too young & pretty to be this jaded. There will be time enough for cynicism when you are much much older. Time is now for you to enjoy the beauty of love expressed & shared. :)

Talk to CarmeloOrchard if you can. Love is a topic on which he is somewhat expert. You may find his comments to be helpful. I mean this quite seriously. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

:coolwink: I can't get going on a good rant about love and betrayal either without knowing I'm gonna be busted by CO in a millisecond. And he makes sense. It's so embarrassing. :melodramatic:

nexus100
18th September 2010, 03:28 PM

Mark A. Baker

Jesus Christ I feel like I'm in a David Niven movie. "My Deah, you are fa fa too young to be in arreahs to your emotions. Let me suck your bananas and I'll show you what true love is".
Or maybe that isn't quite the line.

Good twin
18th September 2010, 03:34 PM
Jesus Christ I feel like I'm in a David Niven movie. "My Deah, you are fa fa too young to be in arreahs to your emotions. Let me suck your bananas and I'll show you what true love is".
Or maybe that isn't quite the line.

The part I don't get is that he turns the ladies over to Carmelo. Do guys do that? "Oh, you poor heartbroken darlin'.....Step into my good friend's parlor. He'll help you love again."

Voltaire's Child
18th September 2010, 03:34 PM
It's easy to hate when one's in a cult. Lots of anti outsider or anti enemy stuff. Yep. I'm with ya.

I will say, though, that when I was at the FZ convention (husband really wanted to go and I wanted to see my friends) last weekend, there was no hate there at all. Even when I told people I was into other things and did not want to audit.

But in the end, love and caring trump everything. Can't have a society without it or a functioning family. And any person or group or venue who discourage love and encourage hatred aren't worth associating with.

Good twin
18th September 2010, 03:37 PM
It's easy to hate when one's in a cult. Lots of anti outsider or anti enemy stuff. Yep. I'm with ya.

I will say, though, that when I was at the FZ convention (husband really wanted to go and I wanted to see my friends) last weekend, there was no hate there at all. Even when I told people I was into other things and did not want to audit.

But in the end, love and caring trump everything. Can't have a society without it or a functioning family. And any person or group or venue who discourage love and encourage hatred aren't worth associating with.

This is all very true. But it's kinda boring and derails the thread.

Okay! Who else says "Love sucks"?

nexus100
18th September 2010, 03:45 PM
The part I don't get is that he turns the ladies over to Carmelo. Do guys do that? "Oh, you poor heartbroken darlin'.....Step into my good friend's parlor. He'll help you love again."

Some guys think they are picadors, eternally doomed to set the stage for the guy with the red cape. Still, they get a few pokes in.

Good twin
18th September 2010, 03:50 PM
Some guys think they are picadors, eternally doomed to set the stage for the guy with the red cape. Still, they get a few pokes in.

...and they say women are hard to understand. :confused2:

nexus100
18th September 2010, 03:55 PM
...and they say women are hard to understand. :confused2:

Read "Death in the Afternoon" or "The Sun Also Rises".

Good twin
18th September 2010, 04:08 PM
Read "Death in the Afternoon" or "The Sun Also Rises".

Meet me in Key West for Hemingway week and we will discuss both over Absinthe and Champagne. :coolwink:

nexus100
18th September 2010, 04:11 PM
Meet me in Key West for Hemingway week and we will discuss both over Absinthe and Champagne. :coolwink:

Cool!

This is NOT OK !!!!
18th September 2010, 04:20 PM
Three way?

Good twin
18th September 2010, 04:25 PM
Three way?

Lady Brett has room for more than three.

nexus100
18th September 2010, 04:46 PM
Lady Brett has room for more than three.

Sandbagger!

Good twin
18th September 2010, 04:56 PM
Sandbagger!

Ah! The game is afoot. :happydance:

Good twin
18th September 2010, 05:02 PM
Shoot. Now you've got me thinking. Maybe I should have given my daughter the middle name "Ashley".

So this is supposed to be the Love sucks thread and I can see how bringing up tragically flawed and hopeless characters would add to the discussion, but the idea of sharing "Death in the Afternoon" cocktails has my heart all aflutter.

I guess what I'm trying to say is ..... love sucks, but seduction swallows!

me myself & i
18th September 2010, 06:09 PM

My Dear Dear Dear Good Twin, what happened between Nexus and I was nothing, it was a mere fling, a passing fancy, a grave error, a slide into the temporary insanity of the abyss of spiritual aberration the likes of which mere mortals occasionally slide into. A psychological lust...passing itself off...as an authentic and genuine love. Which sucks.

But You, you, you are the real deal for me (me, me). Not some banky-unconscious-reactive-mind-type-restimulation which is all Nex ever really was to me. Yes he is witty brilliant understanding compassionate decent thoughtful considerate kind powerful honest and Mesty good looking, but he doesn't hold a candle to you Good Twin.

Tis you I love, not he. Forever and ever and ever (and a day).

All my love, and more...

*mojo*

p.s. if you hear from Nex before I do don't mention this post ok? Let's just keep it between you and I.

Good twin
18th September 2010, 06:18 PM
:blink: :dizzy: :modest: :pullhair:

Yep. Love sucks!

me myself & i
18th September 2010, 06:49 PM
My Dear Dear Dear Good Twin, what happened between Nexus and I was nothing, it was a mere fling, a passing fancy, a grave error, a slide into the temporary insanity of the abyss of spiritual aberration the likes of which mere mortals occasionally slide into. A psychological lust...passing itself off...as an authentic and genuine love. Which sucks.

But You, you, you are the real deal for me (me, me). Not some banky-unconscious-reactive-mind-type-restimulation which is all Nex ever really was to me. Yes he is witty brilliant understanding compassionate decent thoughtful considerate kind powerful honest and Mesty good looking, but he doesn't hold a candle to you Good Twin.

All my love, and more...

*mojo*

p.s. if you hear from Nex before I do don't mention this post ok? Let's just keep it between you and I.

:blink: :dizzy: :modest: :pullhair:

Yep. Love sucks!

Fine Good Twin. If that's your attitude I take back everything I just said. And I'm gonna put Nexus on speed dial.

Bitch.

Lol.
mm&i

ps. love does suck. but that *suckness* (lol) is different at different levels of being. to whit: when your lover is a god or a goddess, *love sucks* is a good thing. think spiritual sex (of the mest variety).

ppss. for the record I'm reminded of a line in a song I love that captures the essence of an important point for me in regard to this whole entire thread, which is, (to whit: lol) :

'and I ain't even got a garage you can call home and ask my wife'... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMN7fGZW_BYwhich ....which line cracks me up. In other words, I've never even had the pleasure of actually meeting either Nexus or Good Twin in my life. This life. Save for via the internet.

I've just been borrowing their perfect characters to have fun and offer points regarding the absurdity of what passes as love in this world. And why in this world, love sucks.

(not to mention of course I love them both for real)

Good twin
18th September 2010, 07:08 PM
Fine. If that's your attitude I take back everything I just said. And I'm gonna put Nexus on my speed dial.

Bitch.

lol.
mm&i

ps. love does suck. but that suckness (lol) is different at different levels of being. to whit: when your lover is a god or a goddess, *love sucks* is a good thing.

True that, Mojo! :yes:

nexus100
18th September 2010, 07:14 PM

All my love, and more...

*mojo*

LOL! Thank you mojo. I am also a cabana full of less admirable qualities, but they all go into the meatloaf.

Love Sucks!

Good twin
18th September 2010, 08:29 PM
LOL! Thank you mojo. I am also a cabana full of less admirable qualities, but they all go into the meatloaf.

Love Sucks!

Nice move, playing the Meat Loaf card........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GNhdQRbXhc
Yep. It totally sucks.

Mark A. Baker
19th September 2010, 12:13 AM

That's because both you & nexus read something into my remarks that simply isn't there. In scientologese that would be "added inapplicable". Ergo, for you "it doesn't make sense".

As Hatshepsut suggested, any advice CO would care to offer on the subject would represent useful wisdom hard won.

And fwiw, among other "criteria", I don't make a habit of dating women substantially younger than myself. I don't see much point to it. :)

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

Good twin
19th September 2010, 12:24 AM
That's because both you & nexus read something into my remarks that simply isn't there. In scientologese that would be "added inapplicable". Ergo, for you "it doesn't make sense".

As Hatshepsut suggested, any advice CO would care to offer on the subject would represent useful wisdom hard won.

And fwiw, among other "criteria", I don't make a habit of dating women substantially younger than myself. I don't see much point to it. :)

I sorry Mr Baker. I honestly meant no offense. I was just playing around as usual. I really have learned a lot from Carmelo. He has survived Scientology in a way I find remarkable and inspirational. Your sincerity is honorable. :yes:

nexus100
19th September 2010, 01:14 AM

First of all, I didn't read anything into your post. I let Good Twin do that and simply rode her coattails, which isn't easy since she lives in Florida.

Secondly, any advice anyone has on love is worth listening to, if only for comedic effect. That isn't to say there would be one, however it might happen and one should be adequately prepared.

Thirdly any man who doesn't make a habit of dating substantially younger women because he doesn't see much point to it...well, I'll let that statement stand on its own, if the poor thing is able to get up at all. For most of us, habitually dating younger women is as likely as a blue whale leaping over the Eiffel Tower in a speedo.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Mark A. Baker
19th September 2010, 01:21 AM
For most of us, habitually dating younger women is as likely as a blue whale leaping over the Eiffel Tower in a speedo.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

It boils down to what sort of relationship really interests you.

Mark A. Baker :whistling:

Good twin
19th September 2010, 01:21 AM
Nexus please. It is common knowledge that I have no coattails. Take bit of responsibility. Or at least take the blue pill.

Mr. Baker is simply making a point for FF. His mating rituals should be of no concern to us. He is no longer bound by the policy of "Second Dynamic Rules." If he chooses to abide by such policy, it's his right as a free and independant being.

So how about my Meat Loaf dig?

nexus100
19th September 2010, 01:25 AM
It boils down to what sort of relationship really interests you.

Mark A. Baker :whistling:

Okay Marcus. I won't point the humor gun again, the powder is obviously afizz.

nexus100
19th September 2010, 01:30 AM
Nexus please. It is common knowledge that I have no coattails. Take bit of responsibility. Or at least take the blue pill.

Mr. Baker is simply making a point for FF. His mating rituals should be of no concern to us. He is no longer bound by the policy of "Second Dynamic Rules." If he chooses to abide by such policy, it's his right as a free and independant being.

So how about my Meat Loaf dig?

I never take responsiblity or pills, unless forced to do so by Fate.
Anyone has any right to make any point, agreed. If Mark ever did such a thing simply, though, it has passed my notice. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as my own history in this line indicates.
I think it is a violation to use the evil and decadent word "bound" in the same sentence with "Second Dynamic". Be careful, lest ye fall under the spell of wild improvidence and find yourself shacked up with some cabana boy.
Just a word to the wise.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 01:36 AM
Anyone has any right to make any point, agreed. If Mark ever did such a thing simply, though, it has passed my notice. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as my own history in this line indicates.
I think it is a violation to use the evil and decadent word "bound" in the same sentence with "Second Dynamic". Be careful, lest ye fall under the spell of wild improvidence and find yourself shacked up with some cabana boy.
Just a word to the wise.

Dammit Nexus. I have to get the thesaurus and the dictionary out again and won't be able to post for the rest of the night. The road to status is long and arduous. You have no idea how I wish Vinay was still a word clearer, sometimes.

nexus100
19th September 2010, 01:38 AM
Dammit Nexus. I have to get the thesaurus and the dictionary out again and won't be able to post for the rest of the night. The road to status is long and arduous. You have no idea how I wish Vinay was still a word clearer, sometimes.

I know. I'm bad. (Actually not yet, but am working on it.)

Good twin
19th September 2010, 01:42 AM
If Palm Beach was paradise and cabana boys abounded, Nexus' fantasy of my life might come true. Sadly Palm Beach is a hurricane magnet infested with mold and the idle rich are hopelessly insane and surrounded by conmen. I sincerely wish I had a nickel for every client I meet who has a "Madoff" voucher for sale.

The weather is divine and the cost of living is tolerable.

Love still sucks.

nexus100
19th September 2010, 01:46 AM
If Palm Beach was paradise and cabana boys abounded, Nexus' fantasy of my life might come true. Sadly Palm Beach is a hurricane magnet infested with mold and the idle rich are hopelessly insane and surrounded by conmen. I sincerely wish I had a nickel for every client I meet who has a "Madoff" voucher for sale.

The weather is divine and the cost of living is tolerable.

Love still sucks.

Love sucks!

Good twin
19th September 2010, 01:53 AM
Love sucks!

Are you as drunk as I am?

FoTi
19th September 2010, 02:02 AM
This is all very true. But it's kinda boring and derails the thread.

Okay! Who else says "Love sucks"?

Love doesn't suck.....it's when it falls apart that it sucks. Kinda like a house is great to live in unless it collapses on you.

nexus100
19th September 2010, 02:22 AM
Are you as drunk as I am?

No, giving my liver the night off.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 02:23 AM
No, giving my liver the night off.

That sucks.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 02:25 AM
Love doesn't suck.....it's when it falls apart that it sucks. Kinda like a house is great to live in unless it collapses on you.

But FoTi did you not learn anything from the cult? The earlier similar to love falling apart, is love. It sucks.

If houses didn't suck they wouldn't collapse on you. Isn't that obvious?

nexus100
19th September 2010, 02:25 AM
That sucks.

We'll be high together nevertheless. I feel your highness.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 02:27 AM
We'll be high together nevertheless. I feel your highness.

Then why do you look so serious?

nexus100
19th September 2010, 02:29 AM
Then why do you look so serious?

There is more afoot than feeling your highness.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 02:37 AM
There is more afoot than feeling your highness.

Oh. :ohmy: So sorry to hear that.

nexus100
19th September 2010, 02:38 AM
Oh. :ohmy: So sorry to hear that.

Now don't take it personally. I mean that I have an image to maintain. It is a heavy burden but one I wear gladly, like day old socks.

Hatshepsut
19th September 2010, 05:46 AM
On a lighter note. Love Sucks!
http://www.best-norman-rockwell-art.com/images/1921-Norman-Rockwell-Crush-advertisement-Orange-Crush-An-Orange-Crush-350-Digimarc.jpg

me myself & i
20th September 2010, 02:00 AM

Good Twin (et al of you, lol) Your innocence is charmng. Your wisdom, appealing. Your goodness showing, your humor, a 10.

Nice company when you can find it. Lol.

mm&i

ps. I scored.

me myself & i
20th September 2010, 02:19 AM
Just a word to the wise.

Well spoken Nexus. If necessarily incomplete (given the limitations and all).

And, though, it is my personal experience that falling under the spell of *wild improvidence* (shacked up with a cabana girl for me as it were) was, in the longer run, not a bad seemingly fateful chance encounter with such providence.... regardless of *her* persuasion (of providence, not the girl, lol). So to speak. To the contrary, I've learned near infinitely more in my short time in this world by taking error for truth than I ever have learned by taking truth for error. Spiritually speaking (more on that later, lol).

The former being healthy the later being not. You understand. In practical terms I suppose having a healthy-sense-of-skepticism is an american phrase that would capture the essential near universal idea.

So, the bottom line is, I'm applying in some beautiful resorts where Good Twin is presently living for the position of cabana boy.

Lol!

mm&i

nexus100
20th September 2010, 02:42 AM
Well spoken Nexus. If necessarily incomplete (given the limitations and all).

And, though, it is my personal experience that falling under the spell of *wild improvidence* (shacked up with a cabana girl for me as it were) was, in the longer run, not a bad seemingly fateful chance encounter with such providence.... regardless of *her* persuasion (of providence, not the girl, lol). So to speak. To the contrary, I've learned near infinitely more in my short time in this world by taking error for truth than I ever have learned by taking truth for error. Spiritually speaking (more on that later, lol).

The former being healthy the later being not. You understand. In practical terms I suppose having a healthy-sense-of-skepticism is an american phrase that would capture the essential near universal idea.

So, the bottom line is, I'm applying in some beautiful resorts where Good Twin is presently living for the position of cabana boy.

Lol!

mm&i

I ADORE "error for truth", thank you!

However be hereby informed that I am applying for the position of stevedore in those same resorts, so be on your guard. I don't what a stevedore is exactly, but it sure sounds more macho than cabana boy.

me myself & i
20th September 2010, 03:16 AM
However be hereby informed that I am applying for the position of stevedore in those same resorts, so be on your guard. I don't what a stevedore is exactly, but it sure sounds more macho than cabana boy.

I used to like you.

Lol.

mm&i

ps. actually I've just realized you've (seemingly serendiptiously) just cut to the chase scene regarding the OPs *love sucks* concept as a whole. So to speak. Damn. That's impressive Nex.

It occurs to me (and for a long time has) that a word and a meaning are not necessarily the same thing. Which flies in the face of my conditioning. Which is akin to saying my heart knows something my mind can't believe. So to speak. Which is nearly the polar spiritual opposite of what Hubbard certainly taught, and seemingly may have believed. Which is: your mind knows something you're heart does not.

Take the word love itself for example. Even for a prime example. Or as a prime example.

It means absolutely nothing in the world. Save for passing fancy. From a spiritual point of worldly view. It is impotent. Being conditioned how could it be elsewise?

For the simple reason when the author of a word and the meaning of a word are not the same, the former trumps the later, and the later suffers for it.

Ok, ok I can see this is going somewhere Nex. Bear with me.

..............(think *the jeopardy jingle*)..............

Damn it! Times up! I hate it when that happens!

Lol!

mm&i

nexus100
20th September 2010, 03:20 AM
I used to like you.

Lol.

mm&i

ps. actually I've just realized you've (seemingly serendiptiously) just cut to the chase scene regarding the OPs *love sucks* concept as a whole. So to speak. Damn. That's impressive Nex.

It occurs to me (and for a long time has) that a word and a meaning are not necessarily the same thing. Which flies in the face of my conditioning. Which is akin to saying my heart knows something my mind can't believe. So to speak.

Take the word love itself for example. Even for a prime example. Or as a prime example.

It means absolutely nothing in the world. Save for passing fancy. From a spiritual point of worldly view.

For the simple reason when the author of a word and the meaning of a word are not the same, the former trumps the later, and the later suffers for it.

Ok, ok I can see this is going somewhere Nex. Bear with me.

..............(think *the jeopardy jingle*)..............

Damn it! Times up! I hate it when that happens!

Lol!

mm&i

Always interesting stuff mojo (If I may use your easier to type and more apporpriate, my opinion, self-apprensive entitlement). You always make me think. Have fun!

Good twin
20th September 2010, 03:52 AM
You're both hired!

FoTi
20th September 2010, 04:09 AM
But FoTi did you not learn anything from the cult? The earlier similar to love falling apart, is love. It sucks.

If houses didn't suck they wouldn't collapse on you. Isn't that obvious?

So, what doesn't suck?

Winston Smith
20th September 2010, 04:11 AM
I was going to sit on post number 1911 for quite some time until this thread caught my eye. SO my last post, on the boringthread is meaningless now, because this throws that most wonderful famous handgun out the window.

Here is what I think about "love sucks." It can suck, but it also can be so glorious that everything in life comes into focus. I am in a philosophical understanding of love now, because I am not the subject of it...rather both my kids are in love. Ofcourse I leave myself wide open to having my world turned upside down if they should cease being in love with their lovers, but in long observation of my kids, this is the real thing. I have never had such a feeling of happiness as I have now, because my boys have found their soulmates. Every time I think about it, I have a sense of well being. However I am obviously laying myself open for a mortal wound, but another part of me says I am not.

Any other parents have this incredible feeling of happiness deep down inside because your kids are happy? I sure do.

FoTi
20th September 2010, 04:16 AM
I was going to sit on post number 1911 for quite some time until this thread caught my eye. SO my last post, on the boringthread is meaningless now, because this is throws that most wonderful famous handgun out the window.

Here is what I think about "love sucks." It can suck, but it also can be so glorious that everything in life comes into focus. I am in a philosophical understanding of love now, because I am not the subject of it...rather both my kids are in love. Ofcourse I leave myself wide open to having my world turned upside down if they should cease being in love with their lovers, but in long observation of my kids, this is the real thing. I have never had such a feeling of happiness as I have now, because my boys have found their soulmates. Every time I think about it, I have a sense of well being. However I am obviously laying myself open for a mortal wound, but another part of me says I am not.

Any other parents have this incredible feeling of happiness deep down inside because your kids are happy? I sure do.

That's cool Winston. :thumbsup:

Good twin
20th September 2010, 04:16 AM
So, what doesn't suck?

See Winston's post. That doesn't suck.

uniquemand
20th September 2010, 07:59 AM
I'd be so happy to hear my kids are in love. I'd also be so worried for them. I know very often people get hurt, and sometimes never get over it. But it's part of life. Life without love is pointless.

Hatshepsut
20th September 2010, 10:25 AM
I seem to be haunted by love upsets that don't seem to be mine. I actually see something weird going on with me. Its like somebody once got really really mad at me because I wanted the situation over. I became the winning valence. I received some of their stuff as they felt now in the losing valence. (Happiness Rundown)(life continuum)The package has a 'want' to finish out the drama with the effect of me now being in the losing valence. But the catch 22 is that I don't have much charge on the area because of course I was not upset. I don't feel I deserve to have to LOSE now because of what happened then. But the intention / drama is persistent. When I have been with someone in the past I can actually see a somethingness shimmy over to run the other person as a vehicle to finish acting out this postulate/cycle.
I think this is a common situation where the ARCX is so big that it is asserted by the 'victim' that the dramatization reverse. Actually its more about them feeling they will recoup their power. Historically those who have come out on top aren't stewing about the past event. So how could there be a natural return flow of Karma. Its an assertion only and a make wrong.:angry:

Pepin
20th September 2010, 06:50 PM
So, what doesn't suck?

I had a nice french wine the other night that didn't suck!

me myself & i
21st September 2010, 03:00 AM
I was going to sit on post number 1911 for quite some time until this thread caught my eye. SO my last post, on the boringthread is meaningless now, because this throws that most wonderful famous handgun out the window.

Beautiful Winston. Honestly beautiful.

Thank You.

mm&i

ps. your comment "I have never had such a feeling of happiness as I have now" is evidence of my greatest postulate coming true.

'Love is'....and *they* are proof.

and *we* are proof.

Not that proof matters. Lol.

I am proof too.