PDA

View Full Version : If you actually got what you PAID for....

HelluvaHoax!
18th September 2010, 11:44 PM
What would have happened if you actually got what you PAID for in Scientology?

I find this a remarkably simple way to understand the "Scientology Experience". Because it gives a quick aerial view of the landscape far below...rather than trying to comprehend "the Bridge" from ground-level, gazing upward at the celestial span to total freedom, above.

When I was studying Scientology, I made a critical error which was to study it the way Scientology instructed that it should and must be studied. To clarify, there are some large-scale magic tricks that depend on the audience being at a particular and specific viewing location in order for the illusion to work. That's how Scientology plays it, too.

You stand with your feet on the Earth, a homo sapiens. You look up to the heavens at a glorious supernatural concept that you will one day attain. And you judge yourself by those standards.

HOMO SAPIENTOLOGIST
Geez, there was an earthquake that destroyed my house,
I really need to write up my O/W's and take responsibility
for not using my OT awareness of the MEST universe,
pulling in this motivator and not making things go right.

That angle-of-view is disoriented and confusing. But that is how you are taught to think.

There is a better way to think. It goes something like this...

Hey, I spent my whole life and paid a half-million dollars for OT. Now I am standing in a line of pathetic human-wog earthquake victims at Red Cross hoping to get some water and bread. So, I must not be OT. Therefore, I didn't get what I paid for. Damn, Scientology tricked my ass!

Wait! I think I de-railed my own thread. I will try to make up the damage and petition to rejoin the group in my next post. lol

Good twin
19th September 2010, 12:05 AM
Hella, I don't write like I used to here on ESMB. I poured my very soul onto the internet as I began my reverse bridge outta the spiritual nightmare of Scientology. I uncovered things about myself that thousands of hours of FPRD and grades auditing and L3crapRC had failed to ever even touch.

What I'm trying to say is that I have evolved. Because of that I have often decided to move on and look into new and broader arenas for the next step of my spiritual growth. I've had some fun doing this.

However......as long as you keep posting, I cannot "graduate" from ESMB. Your wisdom runs deep. The lessons you share are invaluable. The light you shine is essential.

I guess what I'm trying to say here, is that I can dabble in other practices; things like grocery shopping, cleaning house, going to the movies and experiencing some actual real life without hip hip hooray, but dammit Hella, I can't quit you!

:smoochy:

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 12:06 AM
Well....I have delivered an effective blow to the enemies of the group that I have been pretending to--whatever... HEY! Just stop staring at me with those all-knowing OT eyeballs and sign my damn petition for re-entry to this thread!

Back to the original idea. What would have happened if you actually got what you PAID for in Scientology?

Well, even if you didn't attain TOTAL freedom, you would have at the very least attained MORE freedom than the day you first walked into an org.

More freedom. That is a obvious way to judge how things are going for you in Scientology.

DO I HAVE MORE FREEDOM?

Scientology would not ever-ever-ever want to be judged that way, even though it was they that brought up the subject of "freedom" in the first place.

The truth is that Scientology really HATES IT when a Scientologist attempts to be more free. Strange, isn't it?

If I really got what I paid for in Scientology, I would have been more free to:

* surf the internet, any part of it.
* read anything written about Scientology anywhere.
* read any books about Hubbard.
* talk to Clears and OT's about their Clear/OT abilities.
* question things that didn't make any sense like Ron not really being dead but more OT than ever.
* disagree with crazy stuff like disconnection and fair game.
* openly question why nobody is OT.

Stuff like that, that free people are free to do.

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 12:08 AM
Wait again... I am still not sure exactly what this thread is about.

Did I just attain ESMB VIII?

Because....now I know what it is not about and I am interested to find out what this thread is about.

Type4_PTS
19th September 2010, 12:14 AM
What would have happened if you actually got what you PAID for in Scientology?

HH, do you have any plans for tommorrow? I was thinking we'd grab a case of beer and go have a tour of the Sombrero Galaxy. Sound good?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombrero_Galaxy

We need to be back by 1:00 p.m. EST though as I want to catch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Football Game! :ohmy:

Wait again... I am still not sure exactly what this thread is about.

Did I just attain ESMB VIII?

Because....now I know what it is not about and I am interested to find out what this thread is about.

:dieslaughing:

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 12:15 AM
I am pretty sure this thread has something to do with how it would have been IF......

If Scientology actually gave you what you paid for.

Example: I paid to go EXTERIOR because that's the core of what Scientology is all about.

Ron says you can operate best when you are "3 feet behind the body". I want that!

Ron says you can heal your body when you're exterior. I want that!

Ron says you are immortal and don't have to give a damn about your body dying when you are exterior. I want that!

Ron says you can travel thru the universe and see what is happening everywhere. I want that!

If I had gotten what I paid for I would now be telling you to stop everything you are doing, liquidate all your assets and join me in the ecstasy of life exterior!

I am not telling you that.

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 12:24 AM
HH, do you have any plans for tommorrow? I was thinking we'd grab a case of beer and go have a tour of the Sombrero Galaxy. Sound good?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sombrero_Galaxy

:dieslaughing:

lololololololol

HellYeah!

ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that beer thing....ummm, we are going to need wayyyy more than one case-- cuz I hear that the parties in the Sombrero Galaxy are way more exciting than those so-called-parties in the Scientology-owned Somnambulist Galaxy.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 12:26 AM
lololololololol

HellYeah!

ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that beer thing....ummm, we are going to need wayyyy more than one case-- cuz I hear that the parties in the Sombrero Galaxy are way more exciting than those so-called-parties in the Scientology-owned Somnambulist Galaxy.

You'll be drinking Dos Equis of course. (and not because of the hot guy in the ads)

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 12:37 AM
Hella, I don't write like I used to here on ESMB. I poured my very soul onto the internet as I began my reverse bridge outta the spiritual nightmare of Scientology. I uncovered things about myself that thousands of hours of FPRD and grades auditing and L3crapRC had failed to ever even touch. What I'm trying to say is that I have evolved. Because of that I have often decided to move on and look into new and broader arenas for the next step of my spiritual growth. I've had some fun doing this.However......as long as you keep posting, I cannot "graduate" from ESMB. Your wisdom runs deep. The lessons you share are invaluable. The light you shine is essential. I guess what I'm trying to say here, is that I can dabble in other practices; things like grocery shopping, cleaning house, going to the movies and experiencing some actual real life without hip hip hooray, but dammit Hella, I can't quit you! :smoochy:

Shit, how can I maintain my street-cred as a dangerous gangsta-thug-poster when you are sending me so much goodness?

My affinity case has been restimulated and so I am reactively sending you back lots and lots of love. Sorry.

I really got to get back in session and search for more BT's that are dramatizing loving you back.

hugggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Feral
19th September 2010, 12:41 AM
I went clear on Ned in the '80s, my wife went clear twice.

If we got what we paid for we would have full recall of every moment of our lives with full sonic and colour visio. We'd never get colds, have no neurosis, psychosis, bursitis, arthritis, sinusitis. We would be free of somatics and able to calculate on a mental level in seconds what a "so called" normal would take hours to do.

We would be Gods among men!:eyeroll:

That would have been before unleashing all those OT powers.

If we had gotten what we had paid for, we'd still be there.:yes:

And yes, our wins would have justified the abuses dammit!

GreyWolf
19th September 2010, 01:07 AM
How right you are. The only thing they sell is the right to try to achieve that which is secret. The secret being that there is nothing there. Like all "secret societies".

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 01:14 AM

If we got what we paid for we would have full recall of every moment of our lives with full sonic and colour visio. We'd never get colds, have no neurosis, psychosis, bursitis, arthritis, sinusitis. We would be free of somatics and able to calculate on a mental level in seconds what a "so called" normal would take hours to do.

LOL

How true!

If this junk actually worked, there would be an org post called DIRECTOR OF DARTS.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jVbELXkKLcM/ShK7ipG6DLI/AAAAAAAAA3I/EqL9Y6VJzZY/s400/bear+dart.jpg

They would be posted in Div VI to use a tranquilizer gun to mercifully fell, capture, innoculate and treat 'feral' species like Homo Sapien for their own good.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 01:26 AM
In my book Kevin and Vicki are Gods among men. For what it's worth.

Party on Feral! You are free now.

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 01:43 AM
In my book Kevin and Vicki are Gods among men. For what it's worth.

Party on Feral! You are free now.

Dear Good Twin,

Well, technically they are On The Bridge to becoming Gods. Kevin put up quite a struggle when the first dart hit and we had to chase him for days and use several more tranquilizer darts before he 'went out'...well, that's what the Wogs call it, but we know when they say that they really mean 'exteriorize'. What a win!

Now, that he is safely being treated with Ron's tech, his freedom is assured. We just wish he would stop making such a racket trying to break out of those shackles.

ML

Stanley Standard
Director of Darts

Good twin
19th September 2010, 01:44 AM
Dear Good Twin,

Well, technically they are On The Bridge to becoming Gods. Kevin put up quite a struggle when the first dart hit and we had to chase him for days and use several more tranquilizer darts before he 'went out'...well, that's what the Wogs call it, but we know it is really called 'exteriorize'.

Now, that he is safely being treated with Ron's tech, his freedom is assured. We just wish he would stop making such a racket trying to break out of those shackles.

ML

Stanley Standard
Director of Darts

The green typeset is disturbing and restimulative.

:carryon:

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 01:48 AM
The green typeset is disturbing and restimulative.

:carryon:

I know!

It's fucks with you at first but after a while you learn to embrace your inner policy-lover. :D

Kinda reminds me of going to anti-war protests, wearing a green Army Jacket.

Good twin
19th September 2010, 01:52 AM
I know!

It's fucks with you at first but after a while you learn to embrace your inner policy-lover. :D

I remember her. She's such a diva!

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 02:11 AM
If Scientologists really believed that you get what you pay for....

When you told the Registrar that you did not enough money to pay for that next $100,000 tech estimate:

REGISTRAR
No problem. When I told you that the next action
would make you so OT that repaying a $100,000
loan would be easy---I meant it.

PRE-OT
Really, it wasn't just a sales gimmick to
close me and hang me out to dry and go bankrupt?

REGISTRAR
Absolutely not! Ron and I believe The Tech Works so thoroughly
and completely that we KNOW you will make oodles of money
and so we will gladly let you do the action on credit.

There must be some reason they don't do that. I just can't figure out what it is......

[Interesting! I just this moment found out what this thread is about. No joke. It's about Scientologists NOT actually believing that the "TECH WORKS" despite their obsessive mantra "Scientology Works!". No wonder they keep saying that over and over and over and over and over and over....]

R6Basic
19th September 2010, 02:35 AM
How right you are. The only thing they sell is the right to try to achieve that which is secret. The secret being that there is nothing there. Like all "secret societies".

lol like Kung-Fu Panda. "The secret ingredient is.... There is no secret ingredient!"

Stat
19th September 2010, 02:38 AM

Wow. I finally hear it from "Clear" or "OT". Which is completely disenchanting, but I prefer truth to enchantment. Thank you, Kev.

Ogsonofgroo
19th September 2010, 02:44 AM
If you actually got what you paid for, hmmmm, you'd be rich, immortal, the world would have been cleaned up 30-40 years ago, there'd be no crime, wars, cancer, or twinkies... just off the top of me head.

'And yes, our wins would have justified the abuses damnit!' I think this is very sad, unless sarcastic. "Kill this baby and you will become immortal." No thanks, would rather die I think. (example purposes only)

Human Again
19th September 2010, 02:52 AM
I realise my post is not in keeping with the tone of the thread, sorry HH, I really love your take and I will endeavour to join in in a more rapport building way later tonight but I just have to question a little itty bitty line.

Ouch! :confused2: Your own abuses or everyones?

'cause I can't see the justification for the abuses experienced by others: deaths, rapes, bankcrupcies, diversions and decades lost, aborted children, neglected children etc.

Mind you, if you achieved OT XX and it wasn't all first dynamic power we were talking about as well as clear maybe one could care about those people who paved the bridge with their bones look into their banks and as-is all their shit that caused them to experience it and make up for it? Can something as bad as "I lost my child" or "I never had a child" be "made up for"? Not for this little black duck

If Scientology actually worked the world would actually be a much saner place now, no wars, no crime, no insanity. The third dynamic bank would have gone and people would all be supporting or at least not sabotaging one another or the planet. Hmmm, worth the pain of those most extremely damaged? Can they be in on the vote? :grouch:

One of my most passionate arguments against the COS is the cost to people who never even got to try the bridge. Innocent bystanders whose lives were derailed as well as staff and SO who gave their lives so others may achieve OT. Far more in number than those who received bridge services as part of their contract.

The opportunity cost to communities is also monumentous - how many potential cancer-curers were diverted from their orginal goals, how many altruistic politicians ( OK, I know you're laughing but I have a pretty active imagination) how many musicians who would have made millions of hearts lift? How many writers, artists, great potential parents who never got a chance to raise little potential geniuses of their own who may have been the net Mozart or Da Vinci? Thank goodness Scientolgy wasn't around when DaVinci was a sparkle in his parents eye. A single human being can make enormous contribution to the civilisation but not when they are in the Scientology trap.

Phew, OK, sorry Ferral, that landslide is not meant for you directly but for the thought, 'cause I suspect there are actually Scientologists out there who, even if they knew about the abuses would feel it was an ok trade for their freedom. And, as you can see that makes me see red! :angry:

Stat
19th September 2010, 02:58 AM
I don't think Feral meant it like that. It was just a way of saying/expressing dissapointment/feeling of betrayal, I believe.
Figure of speech, so to say. Chill, brothers and sisters.

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 04:11 AM
I realise my post is not in keeping with the tone of the thread,sorry HH, I really love your take and I will endeavour to join in in a more rapport building way later tonight but I just have to question a little itty bitty line.

No wayyyy! :D

Cool post, let's see what happens...

Anyways....in the Church of Hoaxology..."All tones are good tones!"

And, unlike the Church of Scientology, when you go to a Hoaxology Event, there is no preferential seating either at the front for big donors and Hollywood celebs.

In fact Hoaxology Events only offer seating in a single, solitary row; therefore everyone has "front row" seats.

"Hoaxology is the only game in the universe where everyone is someone."
(Hell Ron Hoaxard)

Feral
19th September 2010, 04:25 AM
Ouch! :confused2: Your own abuses or everyones?

'snip'

Why everyone's of course!

I was making a poignant point. It seemed funny to me too, in an ironical way.

It's not possible that the tech could produce these abilities and yet those who achieved these states could possibly be so flawed as to perpetrate the abuses that have occurred.

It isn't possible that the CofS could have "the only true tech" on organisations and be so thoroughly unable to pay their staff or keep toilet paper in the rest rooms.

It isn't possible that the whole international staff have the tech of detecting and handling SPs and David Miscavige runs around the int base destroying the lives and self esteem of those most devoted to serving the cause while he lives the life of a billionaire.

I wasn't planning to get so "heavy" I was having a good laugh at the whole mindset of Scientologists the world over. Which BTW, I still am.

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 05:34 AM
I wasn't planning to get so "heavy" I was having a good laugh at the whole mindset of Scientologists the world over. Which BTW, I still am.

Which you still are....what? You are a whatttttttt??!!

OMG. What?!!!

You mean you are a--S-Sc--Sci-Sci-Scie-Scien-Scient-Sci-Sci----

I can't say it. Held down OT VII or something. You say it.

Wait! Don't say it!

Okay, go ahead, say it.

Are you sure you want to say it?

If you say it, I need a Review.

http://glitchbucket.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/praying2-240x300.jpg
Please God,
Don't let Feral say
He is a Scientologist!

Feral
19th September 2010, 05:41 AM
:lol:

'Still am' having a good laugh, which is only punctuated by my having a good laugh at you and your jokes.

Pardon the ambiguity.

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 06:06 AM
If you really got what you PAID for....

When you went Clear you would be happy and free of all problems, insecurities and worries--just like Ron promised.

Instead of...

REGISTRAR
Congratulations on going Clear!
Ron and your C/S have a special message for you.

CLEAR
Wow! I feel so validated and happy!

REGISTRAR
You are not really happy because you have a big problem
which you should feel very insecure and worried about!

CLEAR
What? I am a Clear shouldn't I feel free and great?

REGISTRAR
You are at great risk. You need to get thru the
Non-Interference Area immediately before very
horrible things happen to you!

CLEAR
But I am a Clear, bad things don't happen to me.
Do they?

REGISTRAR
You are right. You the Clear have nothing to worry
about. But you--the composite being that is chock-full
of other "yous" who are determined to ruin your life--
that you is fucked!

CLEAR
Yeah, I get it now.
I think I just spotted 3 of my other "yous".
You, the C/S and Ron.

programmer_guy
19th September 2010, 06:28 AM
Maybe if Ron could have actually been the person that he claimed to be then none of this would have ever happened.
And this message board would not have ever been created.

And, I haven't gotten any more phone calls since I told them to stop calling me and "declare" me if that's what it takes.

Panda Termint
19th September 2010, 07:33 AM

uniquemand
19th September 2010, 07:42 AM
I did get what I paid for in scientology. However, I also got fucked over by them.

Sort of like if you were to buy a lamp at Sears, and it worked, but Sears then demanded your wife, children, and job because you didn't want to buy another lamp.

Ogsonofgroo
19th September 2010, 09:11 AM
I did get what I paid for in scientology. However, I also got fucked over by them.

Sort of like if you were to buy a lamp at Sears, and it worked, but Sears then demanded your wife, children, and job because you didn't want to buy another lamp.
The lamp was made in a slave factory on Dr.Moro's Island of mutants, the wiring is fucked, the bulb has questionable life expectancy, the shade is flammable material, and the light it shines is intermittent even when the plug fits and the volatage is nearly right.
What did you get, really, that you couldn't figure out for yourself for nothing just by looking around at the world and growing some more?

uniquemand
19th September 2010, 06:44 PM
No, in my case, the lamp worked very well, no problem at all, and was a rare find. That lamp was the Dianetics process. It might have been a knockoff, and others may question its value, but I still like it and am glad I have it. I doubt I would have run into it, because psychology moved away from it's use (abreaction and anamnesis), in favor of other methods/theories, and only now is coming back to it through REBT, but still are missing some protocols that make cognitive flooding efficacious.

HelluvaHoax!
19th September 2010, 11:18 PM
If you really got what you PAID for, you wouldn't have to read "Ultimate Wins" from Scientologists who are "Going OT" like this in Advance Magazine...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3319/3412407126_4f7213ee95_b.jpg

ULTIMATE SUCCESS STORY

Last night I was driving from point A to point B and obnosed that I was in a downstat neighborhood. Suddenly my MEST car broke down because it was built using WOG tech--instead of advanced auto tech which Ron discovered from billions of years ago. Then, I was surrounded by an out-ethics third dynamic that tried to run a can't-have on me when they demanded that I give them my watch, credit cards and cash. I immediately spotted their group-bank tone level and realized that they were in the winning valence of a "Gang" that had overwhelmed them on the wholetrack. Using Ron's PDC datum on 'reverse vector' I disagreed with their postulates, and used mimicry to repeat the term 'motherf**ker' every time they did. It was amazing to see the TA moving on their cases as I audited them thru their stuck point on the track. The confusion really started blowing off as they came up thru 'punishing bodies' and I granted them beingness to punch and kick my MEST body until they felt good about it at which point they began line charging and went away with my watch which I, the thetan, don't need because time is the basis of all abberation. And Ron also says a thetan doesn't need MEST money and is happier without it--so everybody wins! I am totally certain, as I lie here today in this WOG hospital room, that my PC's from last night are reaching for more LRH tech to get on the Bridge and continue getting such huge wins. As an OT, I picked up in the theta universe that they are still line charging about all their gains. Thanks Ron.

Ogsonofgroo
19th September 2010, 11:58 PM
^^^ OMG HH!^^^^ The milk! Outta my nose! It burns!!!

:roflmao:

uniquemand
20th September 2010, 12:42 AM
Oh, I didn't buy that shit, HH! Jesus! I bought Dianetics, and it delivered what I was looking for, if not what they were selling.

HelluvaHoax!
20th September 2010, 02:37 AM
Oh, I didn't buy that shit, HH! Jesus! I bought Dianetics, and it delivered what I was looking for, if not what they were selling.

That's cool that you had a good experience.

My experience was different so I must have bought that squirrel version of DMSMH where somebody pretended to be Ron and talked about the abilities of a Clear.

Luckily, when Ron found out about it in the 1950's, he immediately put an end to the false data line that Dianetics results in the state of Clear.

(2:20 - 2:50)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IePFWmbHBo

It is like so out-KSW that people don't listen to Ron! He researched Dianetics and discovered that it doesn't work!

When this 1958 (ca) filmed lecture gets released, I am like totally for sure certain that Scientologists will stop selling Dianetics with promises of Clear.

I guess the 50 year com lag is necessary so that RTC can really verify if that was actually Ron in the film, not some con man, impostor, universe-saver-wannabe.