PDA

View Full Version : URGENT MESSAGE TO Scn OTs (and everyone) !

Bridge Researcher
19th September 2010, 12:35 PM
URGENT MESSAGE TO Scn OTs (and everyone) !

This is not an anti-scn posting.
Dianetis and Scientology are worth fighting for.
I have been out of the C of S for 25 years.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
With Scientology OTs surprisingly there are reports of nervous breakdowns,psychotic episodes,serious illness and suicides .

The reason seems apparent to me as follows:

We all trusted the "God-like" status of L.Ron Hubbard as source,at one time (blush)

But in his preamble to OT3 our 'super-thetan' LRH says that he took the plunge and just came out alive !...This was his ego...'I am the hero'.

LRH says 'my bank nearly killed me' !
I don't think he realised the message he was sending with this mock up of 'death defying heroism against the humongous bank'...silly man....he'd rather tell us about a huge bank and his heroic victory than be the OT.... ego ego ego.
I VERY much doubt he had any difficulties running it at all.

Anyhoo.. WE do the OT levels,... us 'lesser thetans', are given a MASSIVE (hypnotic) suggestion thus:

"The Wall of Fire is very dangerous to you and may make you mentally ill or even kill you" !!!

This encourages a very destructive self invalidation postulate and hence may account for post OT level problems "My mind is more powerful than I am and may destroy me"

LOOK
A car is dangerous
A truck is dangerous
Your facsimilie of a car squishing you IS NOT DANGEROUS..It's YOUR MIND...sigh
An Implant (if they exist at all) is dangerous but there is NO implant !!..
Only your little picture of one and some home made BPC and postulates...sheesh..
IT'S YOUR MIND......YOU MADE IT....WHERE'S THE POWER IN IT??

Get a picture of a cat...get a picture of a VERY VERY scary cat...wooo I am terrified :/

You better get your postulates right on the lack of power of YOUR mind or you will have a very bumpy ride !!
Postulates come from a viewpoint.. Change your viewpoint about YOUR SELF MADE mind and the things YOU PUT IN IT.

"But I didn't put things in my mind - someone else did"..Oh really ..well you are screwed then!
Behave!..sort it out !!!
Delete anything you dont like it's the top right button on yr thetan-mind keyboard haha.

To combat this also:
YOU MUST SOMEHOW INVALIDATE SOME OF THE TEACHINGS OF L.RON HUBBARD FOR YOURSELF.

A large part of him,bless him, was an egocentric paranoid maniac (love you).

You may believe when you get ill or cannot levitate(!) that your mind is contolling you
BUT
Do NOT believe in the fictional 'dangers' of the Wall of Fire/Implants/other unknown scary stuff that LRH implied yet hadn't discovered !

Do not postulate his suggestion that these things can destroy you !

...Ferris wheels spinning .Flashing lights...all "implant restimulation".More (hypnotic) sugestions.

Almost all his accounts of Space Opera you will notice featured HIMSELF as the big hero at the time..this is probably all crap and the egomaniac-nutty side of him which we now are confronting.

I would encourage you to reconsider EVERYTHING in Scn in a new unit of time from the bottom up.
eg.Out-tech = mis-applying the HCOBs....really? which HCOBs?

We ex-scientologists somehow have sucessfully shuffled these following beliefs together

1 .LRH wrote (stole,copied,invented) some wonderful things for us but was in many ways a complete lunatic and some of his teachings reflect that.
2. Dianetics and Scientology can help us change our lives for the better to wonderful levels of ability and serenity.

I here propose:
. a. OT3 if you have not done it .. may be too dangerous to do UNLESS you have totally invalidated the 'dangers' of it per above.
b. I wouldn't 'put yrself in the middle of it' - I didn't when I did it. It didn't feel like I was affected by it.But if you do, for gawd's sake remember it's NOT the implant - it's yr little pictures of it.. Some suggest that it's a false incident, a complete fabrication by LRH's ego ( Don't forget he was one of the heroes that arrived and stopped it !!..funny that)..
c. The level DOES have fabulous gains
d. One must avoid the postulate that it can kill you or drive you mad !!! Ooops.Good idea!

Ya...and the implants etc etc...try to avoid all postulates that something can make you mentally ill,physically ill or kill your body. Good idea #2!

YOU ARE AN OT
DO NOT INVALIDATE YOURSELF
FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH - NOT LRH'S

DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR
Tons of love
BR
"Arrogance is bliss" hehe

nexus100
19th September 2010, 12:37 PM
URGENT MESSAGE TO Scn OTs (and everyone) !

This is not an anti-scn posting.
Dianetis and Scientology are worth fighting for.
I have been out of the C of S for 25 years.

With Scientology OTs surprisingly there are reports of nervous breakdowns,psychotic episodes,serious illness and suicides .

The reason seems apparent to me as follows:

We all trusted the "God-like" status of L.Ron Hubbard as source,at one time (blush)

But in his preamble to OT3 our 'super-thetan' LRH says that he took the plunge and just came out alive !...This was his ego...'I am the hero'.

LRH says 'my bank nearly killed me' !
I don't think he realised the message he was sending with this mock up of 'death defying heroism against the humongous bank'...silly man....he'd rather tell us about a huge bank and his heroic victory than be the OT.... ego ego ego.
I VERY much doubt he had any difficulties running it at all.

Anyhoo.. WE do the OT levels,... us 'lesser thetans', are given a MASSIVE (hypnotic) suggestion thus:

"The Wall of Fire is very dangerous to you and may make you mentally ill or even kill you" !!!

This encourages a very destructive self invalidation postulate and hence may account for post OT level problems "My mind is more powerful than I am and may destroy me"

LOOK
A car is dangerous
A truck is dangerous
Your facsimilie of a car squishing you IS NOT DANGEROUS..It's YOUR MIND...sigh
An Implant (if they exist at all) is dangerous but there is NO implant !!..
Only your little picture of one and some home made BPC and postulates...sheesh..
IT'S YOUR MIND......YOU MADE IT....WHERE'S THE POWER IN IT??

Get a picture of a cat...get a picture of a VERY VERY scary cat...wooo I am terrified :/

You better get your postulates right on the lack of power of YOUR mind or you will have a very bumpy ride !!
Postulates come from a viewpoint.. Change your viewpoint about YOUR SELF MADE mind and the things YOU PUT IN IT.

"But I didn't put things in my mind - someone else did"..Oh really ..well you are screwed then!
Behave!..sort it out !!!
Delete anything you dont like it's the top right button on yr thetan-mind keyboard haha.

To combat this also:
YOU MUST SOMEHOW INVALIDATE SOME OF THE TEACHINGS OF L.RON HUBBARD FOR YOURSELF.

A large part of him,bless him, was an egocentric paranoid maniac (love you).

You may believe when you get ill or cannot levitate(!) that your mind is contolling you
BUT
Do NOT believe in the fictional 'dangers' of the Wall of Fire/Implants/other unknown scary stuff that LRH implied yet hadn't discovered !

Do not postulate his suggestion that these things can destroy you !

...Ferris wheels spinning .Flashing lights...all "implant restimulation".More (hypnotic) sugestions.

Almost all his accounts of Space Opera you will notice featured HIMSELF as the big hero at the time..this is probably all crap and the egomaniac-nutty side of him which we now are confronting.

I would encourage you to reconsider EVERYTHING in Scn in a new unit of time from the bottom up.
eg.Out-tech = mis-applying the HCOBs....really? which HCOBs?

We ex-scientologists somehow have sucessfully shuffled these following beliefs together

1 .LRH wrote (stole,copied,invented) some wonderful things for us but was in many ways a complete lunatic and some of his teachings reflect that.
2. Dianetics and Scientology can help us change our lives for the better to wonderful levels of ability and serenity.

I here propose:
. a. OT3 if you have not done it .. may be too dangerous to do UNLESS you have totally invalidated the 'dangers' of it per above.
b. I wouldn't 'put yrself in the middle of it' - I didn't when I did it. It didn't feel like I was affected by it.But if you do, for gawd's sake remember it's NOT the implant - it's yr little pictures of it.. Some suggest that it's a false incident, a complete fabrication by LRH's ego ( Don't forget he was one of the heroes that arrived and stopped it !!..funny that)..
c. The level DOES have fabulous gains
d. One must avoid the postulate that it can kill you or drive you mad !!! Ooops.Good idea!

Ya...and the implants etc etc...try to avoid all postulates that something can make you mentally ill,physically ill or kill your body. Good idea #2!

YOU ARE AN OT
DO NOT INVALIDATE YOURSELF
FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH - NOT LRH'S

DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY ARE WORTH FIGHTING FOR
Tons of love
BR
"Arrogance is bliss" hehe

A reasonable rule of operation is never postulate anything.

Panda Termint
19th September 2010, 12:46 PM
Dear Bridge Researcher,
Crazy shit is crazy shit.
Take 2 reality pills and report in.

Bridge Researcher
19th September 2010, 12:47 PM
Nexus100...A reasonable rule of operation is never postulate anything.

Ya I have tried that...I didn't like it...Maybe I just didn't "get" it. I just seemed to drift and downtone as well...I admire anyone who can do it.

nexus100
19th September 2010, 12:52 PM
Nexus100...A reasonable rule of operation is never postulate anything.

Ya I have tried that...I didn't like it...Maybe I just didn't "get" it. I just seemed to drift and downtone as well...I admire anyone who can do it.

Let beliefs go and start picking up how to deal with emotions without making them an enemy. The system is very simple.

Feral
19th September 2010, 12:55 PM
Strewth, is this where this bridge research leads?

Don't worry it didn't work out any better for Hubbard, Captain Bill or the Pilot.

Your post is contradictory and confusing. It's also technically incorrect (within the confines of the tech you say you're trying to preserve). You didn't make your OT case it's not even yours, and thus those pictures, per the OT paradigm aren't yours. That model ends once you are clear.

Are you saying that the OTEES that got ill and went mad or suicided would be here today to save the tech if they invalidated Hubbard?

If so, why?

Maybe you should try to get the mixed message sorted out, either that or give up the amphetamines.

AngeloV
19th September 2010, 12:56 PM
BR,
Do you realize how crazy you sound? Do you realize that if you talked that way to anyone they would consider that you lost your marbles? OTIII is a total fabrication. If you cannot get that, you have chosen to be ignorant.

SchwimmelPuckel
19th September 2010, 01:05 PM
This is all completely irrelevant.. OTIII is fantasy. The way things really are is described in full by Douglas Adams in his most excellent account, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy', which I recommend everybody to study diligently.

:yes:

Feral
19th September 2010, 01:08 PM
OK, I've been through your posts and something very obvious has struck me.

Either you have absolutely no idea about the tech in any shape or form or you're here to enturbulate us with alter ised advanced level materials, lol,...... whose dumb idea would that be? Hmmm?

Either way, I hope for your sake you are here to "act crazy", I'd hate to find out that you're really that screwed up. Not being funny here, just that's the way it seems.

In any case you're probably beyond having a therapy that was invented by a Sci Fi writer being explained to you by anyone here, so how about you start frequenting a UFO site or something like that, eh?

nexus100
19th September 2010, 01:11 PM
This is all completely irrelevant.. OTIII is fantasy. The way things really are is described in full by Douglas Adams in his most excellent account, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy', which I recommend everybody to study diligently.

Agreed! And if you ever go to the restaurant at the end of the universe, you can't use a credit card. Cash only. Which I guess makes sense.

degraded being
19th September 2010, 01:30 PM
Dear Bridge Researcher,
Crazy shit is crazy shit.
Take 2 reality pills and report in.

Holy crap Panda are you channelling me?

I also had another response to the OP.
Remixing the coolaide isn't the answer.

Bridge Researcher
19th September 2010, 06:22 PM
"Your post is contradictory and confusing. It's also technically incorrect (within the confines of the tech you say you're trying to preserve). You didn't make your OT case it's not even yours, and thus those pictures, per the OT paradigm aren't yours. That model ends once you are clear.
Either you have absolutely no idea about the tech in any shape or form or you're here to enturbulate us with alter ised advanced level materials, lol,...... whose dumb idea would that be? Hmmm?"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yes it seems my reality is waaaaaaaay off what is considered real.
I have no one agree with anything I said , not really, on anything here.

I think enough is enough
I will not post here any more -
I am clearly just upsetting people for which I apologise.
But I have the log in and will read what people say
Love
BR

Out-Ethics
19th September 2010, 06:40 PM
"Your post is contradictory and confusing. It's also technically incorrect (within the confines of the tech you say you're trying to preserve). You didn't make your OT case it's not even yours, and thus those pictures, per the OT paradigm aren't yours. That model ends once you are clear.
Either you have absolutely no idea about the tech in any shape or form or you're here to enturbulate us with alter ised advanced level materials, lol,...... whose dumb idea would that be? Hmmm?"

I think enough is enough
Love
BR

The bottom line is OT III is a fabrication made up by a crazed drug-induced manic-depressant narcissist SF writer. The only value is the followers who believe in this. The real reason OTs who are still connected and doing badly is the intense pressure put on them by the Co$. It has nothing to do with the level of OT III or case. The real "implant" is thinking this shit real works. That's the reality.

GreyWolf
19th September 2010, 06:54 PM
You added an extra word. I corrected it for you.

DIANETICS AND SCIENTOLOGY ARE WORTH FIGHTING!

Zinjifar
19th September 2010, 06:55 PM
Once you invalidate L. Ron Hubbard's God-Like Being there's no reason to 'run' OTIII at all.

Zinj

omnom
19th September 2010, 06:57 PM
I have to preface my comments with this: I do not think the Tech is workable in it's entirety, but if people get something out of bits of it, no skin off my nose, right?

That said, this thread has been somewhat antagonistic towards the OP. Sure, you may feel like I do that the Tech is silly, or broken, or maybe find that it is helpful or profound.

No need to browbeat the OP.

This perhaps should have been posted in a more tech-friendly sub-forum, like Scn Tech, or Freezone or Indy, rather than General, where more constructive comments may be more likely...

BR, don't take it personally - everyone has opinions and their own thoughts on a matter, as do you. It's no reason to stop posting, unless your only goal was to provide turmoil - I don't think it was, but only you know for sure.

Unlike Scn, wildly differing opinions are the norm here. It's OK :)

Arthur Dent
19th September 2010, 07:10 PM

Ummm...... (nod)

fortymarriedandbalding
19th September 2010, 07:19 PM
Much of Scientology can send you off the deep end. LHR tried to preserve his authority by cultivating paranoia and delusions of feelings of inadequacy to survive without the tech - dependant on tech to survive.

When they get to OTIII they are taught to be paranoid of their own bodies and the space around them.

They are not progressing or seeing the mythical pre-clear / clear / OT gains so they are constantly looking at the reason - locked into a cycle of paranoia and feelings of not being helped even by the only possibility of help.

LHR was a sick, depreved being.

Student of Trinity
19th September 2010, 08:44 PM
Of course, if you take away a person's twenties, and replace all the learning they would have been doing in those precious years with worthless gibberish, that really will put them at a big disadvantage in surviving in the same world as people who got ten years of adult learning, experience, and achievement during that time. Up to a point, Scientology paranoia is justified. Long term Scientologists really are living in a difficult world, if their devotion to Scientology has cost them vital skills and experience.

But only up to a point. Even within the walls of the CofS, maturity develops over time. Achievements within the cult may be points scored under insane rules, but they can still count. Lessons learned from absurd failures can still be good lessons. And somebody who wakes up and leaves the cult and tries hard to make up for lost time will be able to do so.

And inasmuch as serious setbacks and handicaps are in the long run just another part of life, having dealt with such a serious handicap as Scientology may in the long run be an actual advantage for an ex-Scientologist. Perhaps out of their wasted twenties they will be able, in their fifties, to give crucial advice to friends who sailed smoothly through their twenties, and then can't see how to recover from a major screw-up later in life.

Sooner or later, probably most people do something just as dumb and life-impeding as wasting years on Scientology. Carrying on afterwards is one of the big challenges. Ex-Scientologists who successfully do this really do have something to show for their time.

LongTimeGone
20th September 2010, 03:37 AM
And somebody who wakes up and leaves the cult and tries hard to make up for lost time will be able to do so.

I think I was lucky (if you can call it that) in that I joined at 36 and when I left virtually penniless at 42, I had friends who were gracious enough to help me get back on my feet. I was certainly able to make up for lost time - I had previous experience and a network to work with. Those with little of life's experience and with few friends because they were forced to disconnect would find it more difficult. They don't even talk the same language. Is there a page dedicated to helping the recently escaped? If not, perhaps we could create one. It could be something as simple as some steps to follow with a list of government agencies that might be able to help with money, or to find accomodation and a job. D.
BTW, I believe what nearly killed hubbard was falling off his motobike when he was fooling around. D

Pepin
20th September 2010, 04:11 AM

I think enough is enough
Love
BR

It is understandable that most have no reality on OTIII. I have talked with many who paid the money, attested to, and did not experience anything like I did. But I was a squirrel long before I heard of Scientology.

In my experience of dealing with any "Dangers", it has absolutely nothing to do with what Hubbard said and everything to do with what I believed long ago about spirit and body.

~p

The Great Zorg
20th September 2010, 04:21 AM
Man you are caffeinated! :confused2:

First and last response from me. :yes: