PDA

View Full Version : Paul Haggis interview on CBC televison

apple
23rd September 2010, 05:28 AM
If anyone wants to hear yesterdays interview with ex-scientologist Paul Haggis done by George Stroumboulopoulos on The Hour CBC Television check out www.cbc.ca/thehour/. There is some discussion about why Paul Haggis left.

42yearsin&pissed
23rd September 2010, 06:01 AM
is there another way of watching it?

Dukat
23rd September 2010, 06:11 AM
That was a good interview.

Paul admitting there were repercussions after he wrote The Letter helps to spotlight the sinister side of the cult. I especially like that he doesn't regret writing the letter. At all.

More to come about the evil cult on CBC next Monday evening (The Passionate Eye).

Nicole
23rd September 2010, 06:44 AM
We are sorry the video you've collected cannot be streamed outside of Canada

:notworking:

Sandie
23rd September 2010, 06:47 AM
is there another way of watching it?

Ditto............Would love to watch it....ANyone know if theres another way?????????

programmer_guy
23rd September 2010, 08:07 AM
If anyone wants to hear yesterdays interview with ex-scientologist Paul Haggis done by George Stroumboulopoulos on The Hour CBC Television check out www.cbc.ca/thehour/. There is some discussion about why Paul Haggis left.

I didn't find the Haggis video on CBC (I gave up trying) but I did find these:

Paul Haggis denounces Scientology
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/blogs/popculture/2009/10/paul-haggis-denounces-scientology.html

Paul Haggis Leaves The Church Of Scientology
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgdCHiKQ920

Stat
23rd September 2010, 08:57 AM
Someone/anyone in Canada (brother TGZ?), please record it with your camcorder or what, post it to youtube or vimeo (whatever works worldwide) and give us a link. Please.

Thank you, Programmer Guy.

apple
23rd September 2010, 12:53 PM
I did not know that it could not be streamed outside of Canada. I hope that there is someone here more computer savvy than me that can deliver. What he said is one thing but his body language showed discomfort when asked some questions. I empathize with his discomfort.

Alanzo
23rd September 2010, 03:24 PM
Paul Haggis is my hero.

Type4_PTS
23rd September 2010, 03:29 PM
Someone/anyone in Canada (brother TGZ?), please record it with your camcorder or what, post it to youtube or vimeo (whatever works worldwide) and give us a link. Please.

Yeah, that would be fantastic to be able to see this!

What is the purpose that it would be blocked from viewing in the U.S.? :confused2:

Dulloldfart
23rd September 2010, 09:12 PM
Would it work to view it via a Canadian proxy?

Paul