PDA

View Full Version : New Larry Brennan Interview on The Edge with Tom Smith: 9.24.2010

Lovinglife625
23rd September 2010, 11:28 PM
I thought some of you may be interested in a one hour radio interview of me that will be broadcasted tomorrow (Sept 24, 1010) at 12:30PM on Hawk radio station 1520AM in the Clearwater, Florida area. It will be aired again at 11AM on Sunday Sept 26. It can be heard on the internet at the same time at: http://www.hawkradio.com/

Tom Smith of “The Edge” show will be interviewing me as the author of my free ebook “The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury Lies and Misdirection”. Tom’s website is: http://www.theedgewithtomsmith.com/

A thread that someone started about this at why we protest can be found at the following link:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/interview-edge-larry-brennan-71956/

This show is being aired this weekend to honor David Miscavige who will be in Clearwater this weekend as part of the “major event” of raising “the Cross of Xenu” over the vacant Super Power building as per the following thread re an Anonymous raid there this weekend known as “Operation Double-cross”:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/263-usa-east-coast/clearwater-9-25-10-operation-double-cross-71389/

Anyway there you go. I hope anyone who listens to it enjoys it. It will be 100% truthful but somehow I have a feeling that the tiny one will not be pleased. I do hope however that it does not spoil his big fundraising weekend in Clearwater.

w/<3
Larry

Zinjifar
23rd September 2010, 11:44 PM
Thanks Larry; I doubt I will be able to hear it directly, but, is there a webcast? In any case I hope somebody records it.

Zinj

Lovinglife625
24th September 2010, 12:01 AM
Hey Zinj

I understand that it will be on some website for a week thereafter and in that time an Anonymous friend or two will place it somewhere on the web for anyone to listen to/download for free.

I will link to one of those on my blog when it is ready.

My understanding is that while it will be on radio station 1520AM in the St Pete/Tampa/Clearwater area, it will be broadcasted at the same time on the Hawk radio website for those not in that part of Florida.

AnonyMary
24th September 2010, 01:37 AM
:thumbsup: I should be able to catch it, Larry!

Mary

Sharone Stainforth
24th September 2010, 02:14 AM
Look forward to listening, Larry.

What is all that about the double cross and xenu?

Wisened One
24th September 2010, 02:32 AM
Perfect timing of this too, Larry...done a few days before the BBC Program airs. I'll listen to it online. Hope someone does record it and puts it up on YT as well, tho.

Good going and yes, The Tiny One will be seeing Red, I'm sure...but hey somebody's gotta open for the BBC show...right? :p :thumbsup:

Markus
24th September 2010, 04:46 AM
I will listen....:yes:

And thank you for your good work against this criminal organization:thumbsup:

Best
Markus

Lovinglife625
24th September 2010, 10:19 AM
Look forward to listening, Larry.

What is all that about the double cross and xenu?

Hey Sharone

See the below link about an event at Flag this weekend about raising the scientology cross over the Super Power building:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/263-usa-east-coast/clearwater-9-25-10-operation-double-cross-71389/

Anonymous is raiding there this weekend and calling it "Operation Double-cross" with their creative reference to that scientology cross. I just added in what some Anon called it which was the cross of Xenu.

Anyway my radio interview will coincide with the Anon raids starting today (Sept 24).

Oh and thanks Mary, Markus and Wisened One:)

Sharone Stainforth
24th September 2010, 05:18 PM
Bump! :lol:

Type4_PTS
24th September 2010, 05:49 PM
Anonymous is raiding there this weekend and calling it "Operation Double-cross" with their creative reference to that scientology cross.

Looking forward to hearing your interview Larry! Also can't wait until I see the videos of the Clearwater protest. Wish I could be there. Sounds as though it will be lots of fun.

Telepathetic
24th September 2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the info Larry and thanks for all that you're doing! :thumbsup:

TP

Sharone Stainforth
25th September 2010, 02:23 PM
That is one great interview Larry.

It put a lot of things in perspective for me in a concise way.

Thank You so much, Larry and Tom Smith for hosting this.

This is NOT OK !!!!
25th September 2010, 06:01 PM
Great job Larry!

I'm listening to the show right now!

Keep up the good work.

You're my hero!

Dulloldfart
25th September 2010, 06:16 PM
Tom Smith of “The Edge” show will be interviewing me as the author of my free ebook “The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury Lies and Misdirection”.

This eBook is still available as a simple free PDF download at www.paulsrabbit.com (top centre of the page), if anyone missed it before.

Paul

AnonyMary
25th September 2010, 06:30 PM
Once again, Larry delivers. The history of DM's evolution into a lying control freak and sole controller of Scientolgy is a must hear, and the book is a must-read.

Mary
former victim of Int Finance police brutality and mindf*ck.

This is NOT OK !!!!
25th September 2010, 06:32 PM
I'm lucky enough to own a signed copy.

Larry donates a few copies here and there such as the auction site for Sparrow.

Nice to have a copy in your hands - copies of court docs showing exactly when and where and about what subjects DM is willing to lie about.

Type4_PTS
26th September 2010, 04:26 AM
I'm about halfway through.........it's a great interview! :thumbsup: