PDA

View Full Version : For Sharone-something like an old protest song against crazy Scientologists

Markus
24th September 2010, 04:32 AM
Dear Sharone,

today I found this on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWhxrN4heM8

Joni Mitchel is introducing her song "The Gallery" by ironical dedicating it to "all you Scientologists who may be listening"

and here is a short quote from the lyrics:

"They've monitored your brain, you say
And changed you with religion...."

She did this while being in concert for BBC at October 9th 1970 just one year after your horrible experience in and with the Sea Organization of the Church of Scientology.

So I thought I must post this for you here. For new members - here is the link to Sharones horror story as child in the "elite" organization of this criminal cult. "Suppressed memories"
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1125

Best
Markus

Sharone Stainforth
24th September 2010, 02:43 PM
Thank you Markus, it is a most unusual song, I have not heard this before.

"The've monitered your brain,you say

This conjures up pictures of people hooked up to the e-meter.

Thank you also for bumping my story.

I hope any new people do read it, I am especially concerned as in the last year it has come to my attention that scientology has access to vulnerable children and people through integrating themselves with education,drug rehabilitation and worse still at least in my eyes children who have already got more than their fair share of problems in life.Children whom are already in care for whatever reason, the last thing they need is to be recruited into scientology and the sea org. Having spent part of my growing up years in care, you will do anything to get out of the system.

In the last week, I have uncovered a whole haven of undercover front groups for the "church" of scientology and it scares me very much that these groups of scientologists can infiltrate society in the most hideous of fashions in that of help and support groups for the most vulnerable people in society and they do so whilst proclaiming to be a religion. There is nothing religious about turning the worlds most vulnerable children into scientologists.

It paints an horrific picture in my mind.

My best to you,
Sharone

Lurker5
24th September 2010, 03:47 PM
Bump

Nicole
24th September 2010, 03:54 PM
If I have managed to brighten up even one gloomy childhood – then I’m satisfied.
Astrid Lindgren

In the last week, I have uncovered a whole haven of undercover front groups for the "church" of scientology and it scares me very much that these groups of scientologists can infiltrate society in the most hideous of fashions in that of help and support groups for the most vulnerable people in society and they do so whilst proclaiming to be a religion. There is nothing religious about turning the worlds most vulnerable children into scientologists.

I think, Sharone, you and your story will safe people and especially children for this evil cult.

"But then Jonathan said it was something he must do, even if it was dangerous. ‘Why?’ I wondered. ‘Otherwise you’re not a human being but just a piece of dirt’ said Jonathan."

Jonathan to Scotty, from The Brothers Lionheart (1973), Astrid Lindgren

lionheart
24th September 2010, 06:42 PM
Lovely to hear Joni sing Gallery again! I always understood it was about a lothario artist and my attention would always hang on those words about brain monitoring and religion and wondered if she referred to scn, now I see that she did!

In those days the cult had its tentacles in the music scene with Cohen, Dylan, Chick Corea, The Increds, Bowie's Spiders, etc. So Joni would be somewhat familiar with the scientology scene.

Good to see her wise attitude to it and her ironic look as she sang those words.

I hope everyone reads Sharone's story. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1125

Markus
25th September 2010, 11:12 PM
Lovely to hear Joni sing Gallery again! I always understood it was about a lothario artist and my attention would always hang on those words about brain monitoring and religion and wondered if she referred to scn, now I see that she did!

In those days the cult had its tentacles in the music scene with Cohen, Dylan, Chick Corea, The Increds, Bowie's Spiders, etc. So Joni would be somewhat familiar with the scientology scene.

Good to see her wise attitude to it and her ironic look as she sang those words.

I hope everyone reads Sharone's story. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1125

Right Lionheart:thumbsup: Everybody must read Sharone's story.:yes:

And thank you for the very interesting information about Joni.

Best
Markus

Markus
25th September 2010, 11:15 PM
Thank you Markus, it is a most unusual song, I have not heard this before.

"The've monitered your brain,you say

This conjures up pictures of people hooked up to the e-meter.

Thank you also for bumping my story.

I hope any new people do read it, I am especially concerned as in the last year it has come to my attention that scientology has access to vulnerable children and people through integrating themselves with education,drug rehabilitation and worse still at least in my eyes children who have already got more than their fair share of problems in life.Children whom are already in care for whatever reason, the last thing they need is to be recruited into scientology and the sea org. Having spent part of my growing up years in care, you will do anything to get out of the system.

My best to you,
Sharone

THIS!

My best to you too :)
Markus

Markus
25th September 2010, 11:17 PM
I think, Sharone, you and your story will safe people and especially children for this evil cult.

[/SIZE]

Great post and very interesting links:clap:

Best
Markus