PDA

View Full Version : JT in the current Celeb may - LOL !

Auditor's Toad
8th December 2010, 05:45 PM
Asked how he got in scn JT says on loacation in Mexico an actress gave him an assist.

Just says she was responsible for getting him into scn.

But, JT didn't name her.

Why?

Odds on bet that was Dianna Canova who, :omg:, is no longer in...

Just gets curiouser and curiouser as time ticks by.

Now they can't name who got the major celebs in.:thumbsup:

dianaclass8
8th December 2010, 05:49 PM
Pretty soon they won't be able to say anything at all.

Diana

Auditor's Toad
8th December 2010, 06:04 PM
It soon will be.....

Me :
"Remember back when we could say the name of the person who got us in"?

You:
" Yeah, that was last week. I wonder what next week will bring"?

.... then fast forward in time a little...

Me :
" You going to the BK auction tomorrow at big blue"?

You:
" Nah. I heard the staff has already sold off everything worthwhile , over the last few weeks, to buy food."".

Me: "But I heard the tiny tyrant's custom Armani suits will be on sale"!

You: " $20 for $6,000 suits might be a good deal, but he was a midget and we have no use for a custom midget suit".

Good twin
8th December 2010, 06:24 PM
I thought it was Joanie Prather.

SchwimmelPuckel
8th December 2010, 06:37 PM
I wonder why John Travolta needed film trickery in 'Phenomenon'? - Or rather, I wonder if John Travolta wonders about it?

:unsure:

Alanzo
8th December 2010, 07:51 PM
I wonder why John Travolta needed film trickery in 'Phenomenon'? - Or rather, I wonder if John Travolta wonders about it?

The SPs would have a field day if they really new he was capable of those things!

There would be riots!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxIuMZcblYw

Wisened One
8th December 2010, 07:54 PM

Scn (and JT) would say it's cuz he isn't OT 15 yet (THE top level of the scam bridge, as yet unreleased...and never will be)....:eyeroll: :laugh: I'm sure he really believes that, too! :p

Auditor's Toad
8th December 2010, 08:14 PM
"Scn (and JT) would say it's cuz he isn't OT 15 yet (THE top level of the scam bridge, as yet unreleased...and never will be).... I'm sure he really believes that, too! "

Yep. It doesn't matter how many extremely highly placed people who were there and now say there were NO "unpublished" ot levels - they did not exist.

And, hey, it is entirely obvious to anyone who bothers to notice that the "published" ot levels deliver NONE of what was promised.

Operating DB
8th December 2010, 08:17 PM
" ... I heard the staff has already sold to buy food everything worth anything over the last few weeks ".

What kind of a sentence is that?

Wisened One
8th December 2010, 08:24 PM
"Scn (and JT) would say it's cuz he isn't OT 15 yet (THE top level of the scam bridge, as yet unreleased...and never will be).... I'm sure he really believes that, too! "

Yep. It doesn't matter how many extremely highly placed people who were there and now say there were NO "unpublished" ot levels - they did not exist.

And, hey, it is entirely obvious to anyone who bothers to notice that the "published" ot levels deliver NONE of what was promised.

Yep, that too! :yes: :thumbsup: :eyeroll: And yet the 'pre-ot's' keep on'a-rationalizin'......:faceslap: I wonder how they can sleep at night! :ohmy:

Auditor's Toad
8th December 2010, 08:25 PM
What kind of a sentence is that?

Really fucked up kind of sentence.

The re-write :

I heard the staff has already sold off everything worthwhile to buy food everything worth anything over the last few weeks ".

Thanks for pointing it out.........Now I've tried to fix it.

A little better? LOL !

Sindy
8th December 2010, 09:14 PM
Really fucked up kind of sentence.

The re-write :

I heard the staff has already sold off everything worthwhile to buy food everything worth anything over the last few weeks ".

Thanks for pointing it out.........Now I've tried to fix it.

A little better? LOL !

"I heard the staff has already sold off everything worthwhile , over the last few weeks, to buy food."

Fixed :)

Auditor's Toad
8th December 2010, 09:23 PM
Poor old JT, several people have told me that more than once he has left saying he was done but the wonderful people pull out things they could make make public and really ruin him so he stays "in".

With friends like that who needs enemies?

Sindy
8th December 2010, 09:26 PM
Poor old JT, several people have told me that more than once he has left saying he was done but the wonderful people pull out things they could make make public and really ruin him so he stays "in".

With friends like that who needs enemies?

I really don't think that is why he stays in, do you? Certainly he has to understand that he has way more leverage on them than they do on him. They must understand that their PR is in the toilet and that the public could give 2 shits about anything they're gonna pull out of JTs folder. If JT went out on national TV against the cult: GAME OVER.

CarmeloOrchards
8th December 2010, 10:28 PM
I really don't think that is why he stays in, do you? Certainly he has to understand that he has way more leverage on them than they do on him. They must understand that their PR is in the toilet and that the public could give 2 shits about anything they're gonna pull out of JTs folder. If JT went out on national TV against the cult: GAME OVER.

He has been told in no uncertain terms by Alex Sibersky (and anyone later) that they will spill everything from his PC folders. Call it a promise. Call it a threat, just call it the way it is.

CarmeloOrchards
8th December 2010, 10:37 PM

It was Joanie.

Auditor's Toad
8th December 2010, 11:40 PM
"Originally Posted by Good twin

It was Joanie. "

In any event, as one the very very few "major" celebs it remains he isn't allowed to name the person that got him interested in the doings of the Co$.

And that is more than a shade weird.

CarmeloOrchards
8th December 2010, 11:51 PM

It was Joanie. "

In any event, as one the very very few "major" celebs it remains he isn't allowed to name the person that got him interested in the doings of the Co$.

If I recall correctly, Joanie went to the SP Times in 1980 or 81; since that time, I think she hasn't collected her FSM commissions.

CarmeloOrchards
9th December 2010, 12:04 AM

It was Joanie. "

The Co$ isn't real big on paying FSM commissions. TC and JT both have no FSM because "we don't go there"

Good twin
9th December 2010, 12:18 AM
The Co$ isn't real big on paying FSM commissions. TC and JT both have no FSM because "we don't go there"

Truth is a owe JT an FSMC for a "Self Analysis" extension course. His selectee stopped by my mission on the way to a hospital and wanted to purchase the Scientology Handbook. On the way back she bought the course. I asked who her FSM was and she sheepishly told me that she works for Kelly and John.

I never paid him but the girl finished the course. :blush:

Jachs
9th December 2010, 01:15 AM
It soon will be.....

Me :
"Remember back when we could say the name of the person who got us in"?

You:
" Yeah, that was last week. I wonder what next week will bring"?

.... then fast forward in time a little...

Me :
" You going to the BK auction tomorrow at big blue"?

You:
" Nah. I heard the staff has already sold off everything worthwhile to buy food everything worth anything over the last few weeks ".

Me: "But I heard the tiny tyrant's custom Armani suits will be on sale"!

You: " $20 for $6,000 suits might be a good deal, but he was a midget and we have no use for a custom midget suit".

On COB Suit makers

Another Celebrity Couple leave the Church of Adolf Miscavige
A warm welcome to:
RENATA & CLAUDIO LUGLI:yes:
New OT VII and New OT VIII
Claudio & Renata Lugli, OT VIII OT VII announced their official departure

from the Church of $cientology.

They are VIP. They have been working with many Scientologist celebrities,

including David Miscavige for whom they designed special clothing.

World famous fashion designer Claudio & Renata officially OUT

Back to Lowes (Aussie cheap brand clothing) for COB:grouch:

Source Ref: http://silviakusada.wordpress.com/:D

FoTi
9th December 2010, 01:35 AM
On COB Suit makers

Another Celebrity Couple leave the Church of Adolf Miscavige
A warm welcome to:
RENATA & CLAUDIO LUGLI:yes:
New OT VII and New OT VIII
Claudio & Renata Lugli, OT VIII OT VII announced their official departure

from the Church of $cientology.

They are VIP. They have been working with many Scientologist celebrities,

including David Miscavige for whom they designed special clothing.

World famous fashion designer Claudio & Renata officially OUT

Back to Lowes (Aussie cheap brand clothing) for COB:grouch:

Source Ref: http://silviakusada.wordpress.com/:D

More out! This is good! These people leaving should influence a few more to leave. Shouldn't this story have a thread of it's own?

Jachs
9th December 2010, 02:25 AM
More out! This is good! These people leaving should influence a few more to leave. Shouldn't this story have a thread of it's own?

Yes good idea Foti