PDA

View Full Version : Cruise & Holmes: body language expert opinion?

Sassy
21st December 2010, 11:45 AM
Tom & Katie were out & about for her 32nd birthday dinner in NY. Anyone care to comment on the body language? I notice Katie has no makeup on. Looks very thin & tired. His fingers aren't clasping Katie's fingers. He seems to be dragging her in a possessive way. Her outfit is thrown together; a brown bag with black outfit--where is her stylist?
Tom has never looked good with long hair, it ages him. Anyway.....

skydog
21st December 2010, 11:49 AM
Katie is saying with her body language "I don't care if it is my birthday and you took me to a nice restaurant, I am still not putting out!"

Free to shine
21st December 2010, 12:47 PM
The pic doesn't show for me?

anonomog
21st December 2010, 01:06 PM
Why does he hold her hand in such a strange way?

Dulloldfart
21st December 2010, 01:08 PM

To stop her Run-Katie-Run!-ing?

Paul

Panda Termint
21st December 2010, 01:14 PM
It's called 8C = "good" control. It's how he directs her body to go where he wants it to go, he probably thinks he's helping her navigate the paparazzi or something. :duh:

anonomog
21st December 2010, 01:19 PM
It's called 8C = "good" control. It's how he directs her body to go where he wants it to go, he probably thinks he's helping her navigate the paparazzi or something. :duh:

Really!!?
I need to look that up to find out more.
Thanks.

I wonder when Katy 8c's Tom?

anonomog
21st December 2010, 01:21 PM
To stop her Run-Katie-Run!-ing?

Paul

LOL!
I'm surprised he just didn't make her slip on some leg irons.

AngeloV
21st December 2010, 01:23 PM
Can't you guys spot Tone 40 when you see it? She looks totally in control, happy and ready to clear the planet.

OTBT
21st December 2010, 01:50 PM
I actually went through all 50+ photos. Tom seems to be wearing special height-enhancement shoes, so he looks the same height as Katie in her heels.

Why doesn't Tommy just use the advance version of the Super-Power Rundown, just like David Miscavige did, to increase his meat body height in the real world.

Oh wait...

GreyWolf
21st December 2010, 04:03 PM
Really!!?
I need to look that up to find out more.
Thanks.

I wonder when Katy 8c's Tom?

Maybe in bed?

Auditor's Toad
21st December 2010, 04:04 PM
In pictures of TC & DM they look a lot more like lovers than TC with Katie.

'jus sayin

Lohan2008
21st December 2010, 06:10 PM
OMG, it's the manic look in TC's eyes scares me. :nervous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TVooUHN7j4

smartone
21st December 2010, 11:58 PM
I actually went through all 50+ photos. Tom seems to be wearing special height-enhancement shoes, so he looks the same height as Katie in her heels.

Why doesn't Tommy just use the advance version of the Super-Power Rundown, just like David Miscavige did, to increase his meat body height in the real world.

Oh wait...

What 50+ photos? I only saw one :unsure:

Smurf
22nd December 2010, 02:28 AM
What 50+ photos? I only saw one :unsure:

Have at it..

http://www.zimbio.com/Katie+Holmes/pictures/pro

bluewiggirl
22nd December 2010, 01:28 PM
Generally speaking, photos of Tom and Katie have a couple consistent oddities in the body language. The way they hold hands in the majority of ones that I have seen (which may not be indicative of the majority of the time) often feature either awkward positions like the one above or the infamous "death grip" on Katie's arm or wrist. They also tend to walk with Tom slightly behind and reaching towards Katie, not side by side.

It's hard to use the standard body language cues on long time scientologists, though, because so much of that basic human nature gets audited out of them after a while. It's possible that it really is a loving relationship based on mutual respect and admiration. The body language doesn't really show it, though.

AnonKat
22nd December 2010, 02:33 PM
Tom likes her "boyish" looks perhaps, or is onley intrested in her hiney.

bluewiggirl
22nd December 2010, 03:07 PM
It's defensive, "Taking up the rear" ensures that no one sneaks up behind his woman to attack her. It also means she can't sneak away or wander off. Of course it could also be seen as a sign of defference to her, but the arm grabbing kinda makes that seem less likely.

Panda Termint
22nd December 2010, 10:38 PM
... The way they hold hands in the majority of ones that I have seen (which may not be indicative of the majority of the time) often feature either awkward positions like the one above or the infamous "death grip" on Katie's arm or wrist. They also tend to walk with Tom slightly behind and reaching towards Katie, not side by side. ...
That's how you do 8C on someone else's body, BWG.

From my earlier comment, "It's called 8C = "good" control. It's how he directs her body to go where he wants it to go, he probably thinks he's helping her navigate the paparazzi or something. :duh: "

bluewiggirl
22nd December 2010, 10:59 PM
That's how you do 8C on someone else's body, BWG.

From my earlier comment, "It's called 8C = "good" control. It's how he directs her body to go where he wants it to go, he probably thinks he's helping her navigate the paparazzi or something. :duh: "

I saw that earlier, just figured I would comment on the non-sci views of the body language too.

Panda Termint
22nd December 2010, 11:01 PM
Ah, good comments too! :)

looker
22nd December 2010, 11:43 PM
Tom & Katie were out & about for her 32nd birthday dinner in NY. Anyone care to comment on the body language? I notice Katie has no makeup on. Looks very thin & tired. His fingers aren't clasping Katie's fingers. He seems to be dragging her in a possessive way. Her outfit is thrown together; a brown bag with black outfit--where is her stylist?
Tom has never looked good with long hair, it ages him. Anyway.....

Maybe it's only me, but I zoomed in to 400% on Tom's hands, and it looks like he has chewed his nails right down to the quick. Owwie.

I looked at the other 50 pics too and most the time his hands are in his pockets, or nails not visible. But one pic looked the same way almost no finger nails.

I'd hate to think that Tom as an OT7 had some kind of obsessive neurosis.

Can someone else look too? Maybe its my monitor er summin.

OldTimingMan
23rd December 2010, 04:06 AM
Maybe it's only me, but I zoomed in to 400% on Tom's hands, and it looks like he has chewed his nails right down to the quick. Owwie.

I looked at the other 50 pics too and most the time his hands are in his pockets, or nails not visible. But one pic looked the same way almost no finger nails.

I zoomed in too and it does look like they are 1/2 the length you would expect! Maybe hes proud of his little nubs!

looker
23rd December 2010, 05:20 AM
Hmm Yes I thought it was me but. Then I looked again I think I see quick. I'm not sure but I thought I saw Tom looking at his fingers in Top Gun.

I think 10 years ago Ophra mentioned something about his nails too. Idunno maybe somebody else knows more..

Didnt LRH say something about quriks and case. I guess he might have issues if thats true.

Lulu Belle
27th December 2010, 04:56 PM

http://ezinearticles.com/?Nail-Biting---The-Dilemma-and-The-Cure&id=1639288

Famous nail biters are everywhere, & include Tom Cruise, Bruce Springsteen, Lisa Marie Presley, and George W Bush to name a few.