PDA

View Full Version : TomKat Divorce

Kookaburra
23rd December 2010, 11:20 AM
Here is an article that I very much hope is accurate. If the body language on the other thread is any indication, I think it is. :)

http://www.ahlanlive.com/27640-tomkat-separated

Crest - Smile & Win
Have TomKat separated?
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

Katie dumps bully Tom and his sciento beliefs
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise
picture: WENN.com

* Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

Following years of speculation sources have confirmed that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are filing for divorce, citing his Scientology beliefs and bullying as the main reasons.

The couple were forced to announce their split after news of their separation was leaked on Tweeter by a reputable showbiz source who revealed, “Rumours spreading among the M:I:4 production office that Cruise will be single very soon.”

Sources claim the couple, who’ve been married for four years, are finally ending their relationship after Katie insisted she wouldn’t allow Tom to bully her anymore and refused to be ruled by his scientology beliefs.

“Katie says he’s not the man she married,” spilled a pal. “He’s a control freak and she can’t cope with his behaviour anymore. He has stopped her from living the life she wanted.” Adding, “And while she put up with that she couldn’t accept him doing the same to daughter Suri. That’s when she decided enough was enough.”

‘You Won’t Control Suri’
Katie’s desperate to escape the clutches of Scientology and is increasingly worried about the effects the lifestyle may have on Suri who she heavily relies on for comfort, something Tom condones. “According to Scientology belief you shouldn’t smother your children with attention,” revealed a source. “Katie is furious by this idea and refuses to listen. She hates how Tom is turning their child into a recluse.” Renowned for not having any friends Katie recently invited a small group of young girls to join Suri on a playdate aboard a crusie ship. “She wants Suri to be popular. She doesn’t want her to feel lonely like she does. And she certainly doesn’t want her adopting her dad’s Sciento beliefs,” insisted a pal.

Ex wife Nicole Kidman divorced Tom in 2001 for the same reason. “She didn’t like him forcing his strange beliefs on their adopted kids, Connor and Isabella,” spilled a source. “She also hated how he ruled her life.”

Katie Wants Control
“Tom is renowned for being in control in that relationship,” spilled an insider. “Katie thought marrying him would help launch her career, but after Suri was born Tom demanded she focused on being a mum.” Adding, “Katie was forced to take roles that wouldn’t keep her away from home for too long while Tom was constantly jetting off to various destinations for major blockbuster movies.”

“Katie feels Tom’s suffocating her,” insisted a pal. “The split is the best thing for her. It offers a new lease of life.”

Sources say, on hearing about Katie’s plans to divorce, Tom demanded the 32-year-old flew over to Vancouver where he was filming. Yet, it wasn’t to reconcile but put on a publciity stunt to throw off the press. “Tom likes to control what the press see. He’s actually quite smart when it comes to fooling them,” spilled a source.

He later flew Katie to New York to celebrate her 32nd birthday. Yet, while the couple tried to put on a front, the actress looked severely depressed. “Her face said it all,” insisted a source. “Though they were together she walked ahead on her own. She didn’t want to be near him. She can’t stand him anymore.” Adding, “She’s given up. She can’t fake it. The constant pretence is taking its toll.”
“The spilt will be immediate,” added a pal. “Katie will spend Christmas at home with her own family where she plans to iron out divorce strategies with her dad who’s a divorce lawyer.”

Fresh Start Like Nicole
Taking control of her life again, Katie has accepted an offer to return to Broadway. “This is a big dig at Tom,” revealed a source. “It’s a major role that jealous Tom wouldn’t have allowed.” Adding, “She’s getting extra helpers to look after Suri and is starting a new life. She’s seen how successful Nicole has done without Tom and she wants that too.

And, with the star taking on a new role in the drama Extremities, in which she plays a woman who tranforms from a victim to the tormentor, it seems life could be imitating art...

Sleazy Husbands' Club
The news of Tomkat’s separation comes hot on the heels of news of Tom Cruise and David Beckham’s illicit secret boys club, which the wives are banned from.

As club members, the Hollywood hotties are regularly cruising around LA late at night – and we all know what happened when Hugh Grant was caught doing that!

Victoria, who originally encouraged David’s friendship with Tom, now fears the newly singleton may become a bad influence on her man. “David has become far more dominant in the relationship since hanging out with Tom,” spilled a member of the Beckham entourage. “Victoria wants David to spend less time with Tom, but David is insisting he needs less time from her.”

Far from cruising for women, the men apparently claimed the club is just a way for them to spend time on their motorbikes away from the prying lights of the paparazzi, but Vic feels desperately insecure about her hubby cavorting around late-night LA’s sleazy underbelly, particularly with Beck’s track record. “David has been distancing himself from Victoria for quite some time. She is never seen out with him and the boys anymore,” insisted an insider. “Tom has given David advice on how not to be controlled by his wife and finally it seems the footballer has the upper hand.” But could the boys new covert club be the final straw for dominant Vic?

Mick Wenlock
23rd December 2010, 11:33 AM
illicit secret boys club?

The idea of these dweebs trundling around in tight, form fitting leathers in their all-male secret club makes me wonder if they now feel free to enlist in the military?

the idea of these vertically challenged little boys led (presumably) by little boy supremo DM (?) totally cracks me up. Hope they run into some real bikers.

AnonyMary
23rd December 2010, 02:03 PM
Thught it would be nice if it were true, it looks like plain ol' gossip to me.

Arthur Dent
23rd December 2010, 02:03 PM
Congratulations to Katie and Suri!!
Oppression does not rule!
I do hope this is true!!

Her dad is a divorce lawyer!!:happydance:

Ummm....maybe Tom will begin to think it really is him.:unsure:

Sindy
23rd December 2010, 02:16 PM

:iagree:

I told you I was trouble
23rd December 2010, 02:21 PM
Congratulations to Katie and Suri!!
Oppression does not rule!
I do hope this is true!!

Her dad is a divorce lawyer!!:happydance:

Ummm....maybe Tom will begin to think it really is him.:unsure:

Lol, Oooooh no ... it's never them.

When the inevitable eventuates (and it will, one day) I expect him to just give her the standard scio "I'm in full control here" flick and move on, but his next target will be very, very wary I would imagine.

:yes:

Arthur Dent
23rd December 2010, 02:26 PM

Could well be. Other reports say they were cozy at her b'day dinner.
I hope, for her sake, and Suri's that it's true though!

idrizomare
23rd December 2010, 03:20 PM
Lol, Oooooh no ... it's never them.

That's so true!

http://www.danzigercartoons.com/archive/cmp/2004/danziger2045.html

Kerry
23rd December 2010, 03:32 PM
Me too, hope it's true. So close to Christmas is really ridiculous, though, unless this is just the first in the long list of declarations. Though I don't recall a bunch of speculation before the Nicole and Tom split. Not that I was looking.

Lurker5
23rd December 2010, 03:48 PM
Never thought I'd think of divorce as a good thing, but this is great news - I only hope it is true. You go, Katie - and take Suri with you. :thumbsup:
Let those boys play with themselves - each other. You don't need no stinkin' scno/co$. Let that one play itself out too . . .

GreyWolf
23rd December 2010, 04:45 PM
I hope it is true. Just wish I could be privy to the conferences.

exsomessenger
23rd December 2010, 04:48 PM
I'm glad that Katie is opening her eyes and walking away! Like him okay as an actor. Not a big fan of the ecclesiastical supreme rulers right hand man.

Voltaire's Child
23rd December 2010, 05:10 PM
Except that he IS the husband she married. He was like that from the beginning from everything I've read. In fact, didn't BFG say that the marriage was arranged? She's nothing but a beard for this guy.

I'm not saying don't dump him or that she's wrong, but the statement that he's not the man she married rings hollow.

Wisened One
23rd December 2010, 05:44 PM
I also hope this turns out to be true, for Katie and Suri's sake! :yes:

And....I don't remember all what Child Dianetics, etc said regarding not lavishing attention on the child...(not spoiling the child). Can someone point that out again for me, please?

ChurchOfCylontology
23rd December 2010, 06:11 PM
"The couple were forced to announce their split after news of their separation was leaked on Tweeter by a reputable showbiz source"

I stopped after that. Must be a slow news day.

uniquemand
23rd December 2010, 06:47 PM
Who cares?

EP - Ethics Particle
23rd December 2010, 06:50 PM
Who cares?

U jes don't have proper respeck fer celebritys U retread! :p

Auditor's Toad
23rd December 2010, 07:14 PM
Have no fearm davie will launch another campaign to find his BFF the perfect girl.

davie will fix this for tom.

Wants2Talk
23rd December 2010, 07:49 PM
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/katie-leaves-tom/

Cover of Star Mag

anonymous1312
23rd December 2010, 10:27 PM
By contrast People Magazine reports:

Katie Holmes, having a romantic 32nd birthday dinner with hubby Tom Cruise at ABC Kitchen in New York City. The couple were .... very affectionate at their late-night meal. According to an observer, the two were very cozy at their table, laughing and enjoying themselves.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20451676,00.html

:confused2:

Mark A. Baker
23rd December 2010, 10:39 PM
“Katie thought marrying him would help launch her career, but after Suri was born Tom demanded she focused on being a mum.”

Says it all. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

AnonyMary
23rd December 2010, 10:46 PM
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/katie-leaves-tom/

Cover of Star Mag

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/katie-leaves-tom.jpg

Well, it's Star Mag so who knows. but it's a possibility so I'll set aside the champagne just in case!

Dulloldfart
23rd December 2010, 11:12 PM
Well, it's Star Mag so who knows. but it's a possibility so I'll set aside the champagne just in case!

The pix don't exactly show marital harmony and bliss, so just maybe she has managed to get away.

Maybe *this* will jar him into looking at his crazy cult connection perhaps not being in his best interests.

Paul

smartone
23rd December 2010, 11:53 PM
Maybe now Tom and Dave can get married....

TheSneakster
24th December 2010, 12:01 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you all?

"Scientology breaks up families!" is the biggest negative PR button you all (rightly) use against Co$, yet on this thread so many of you seem well pleased at the notion that Tom Cruise's family should be broken up again. :duh:

Merry Xmas, my ass. :grouch:

degraded being
24th December 2010, 12:09 AM

"Scientology breaks up families!" is the biggest negative PR button you all (rightly) use against Co$, yet on this thread so many of you seem well pleased at the notion that Tom Cruise's family should be broken up again. :duh:

The family that is abused together should escape together.

TheSneakster
24th December 2010, 12:43 AM

The family that is abused together should escape together.

There have, as yet, been no charges of abuse made against Tom Cruise, but I guess that doesn't stop you from just making it up.

Your reply is not responsive to what you have quoted, either.

Arthur Dent
24th December 2010, 01:06 AM

Katie has been selected for Cruise by DM. She is hardly doing Scn. on her very own determinism. It's a package deal along with the marriage and status. Tom has had some serious blinders on or else is complicit in DM gifting him very much from church funds made on the backs of hardworking and eventually RFP'd Sea Org members.

I don't want the TomKat splitting up. My first choice would be to see Tom leave the cult with Katie and be the hero he still can be. But I don't think he has the cajones and it's not likely from everything I've seen about his and DM's asshole buddy relationship. And if that's not going to happen then at least let Katie leave. Spare her and Suri the charade and the lies. Her presence only gives undue credence to Tom's alliance with the cult of crime.

I imagine Tom grills her about who she talked to today....what did they say about the church....etc., etc... Katie must have a clue what's going on no matter how insulted she seems. Girls talk!

And Merry Christmas!

Auditor's Toad
24th December 2010, 01:06 AM

All? Shitster I strongly suggest you slowly re-read this entire thread and then delete the "all" from you post.

You do seem to be suffering from what scientologists always do best : jump to conclusions !

degraded being
24th December 2010, 01:24 AM
There have, as yet, been no charges of abuse made against Tom Cruise, but I guess that doesn't stop you from just making it up.

Your reply is not responsive to what you have quoted, either.

That's right. Its what's true for me. Promoting the evil cult of scientology to the world in which his wife and children have to live is abusive.

TheSneakster
24th December 2010, 04:10 AM

Shitster

see ESMB Rules #1. Reported.

I strongly suggest you slowly re-read this entire thread and then delete the "all" from you post.

"You all" is a colloquial expression used to indicate a collective "you" is intended rather than an individual "you" as English lacks different pronouns for that purpose, unlike many other languages.

The phrase "so many of you", qualifies "you all" and clearly limits the assertion to a subset of the entire group. Therefore, your having parsed what a I wrote as an indictment of all members of ESMB is obviously incorrect.

I write in pretty much standard American English, so the only excuses you might have for your erroneous interpretation are either: (a) you failed to read each and every word or (b) you need remedial English classes.

Sindy
24th December 2010, 04:14 AM
I also hope this turns out to be true, for Katie and Suri's sake! :yes:

And....I don't remember all what Child Dianetics, etc said regarding not lavishing attention on the child...(not spoiling the child). Can someone point that out again for me, please?

That is a not a true statement from the article. LRH actually says that you can no more spoil a child with affection than you can put out the sun with a can of gasoline.

Wisened One
24th December 2010, 04:15 AM
Katie has been selected for Cruise by DM. She is hardly doing Scn. on her very own determinism. It's a package deal along with the marriage and status. Tom has had some serious blinders on or else is complicit in DM gifting him very much from church funds made on the backs of hardworking and eventually RFP'd Sea Org members.

I don't want the TomKat splitting up. My first choice would be to see Tom leave the cult with Katie and be the hero he still can be. But I don't think he has the cajones and it's not likely from everything I've seen about his and DM's asshole buddy relationship. And if that's not going to happen then at least let Katie leave. Spare her and Suri the charade and the lies. Her presence only gives undue credence to Tom's alliance with the cult of crime.

I imagine Tom grills her about who she talked to today....what did they say about the church....etc., etc... Katie must have a clue what's going on no matter how insulted she seems. Girls talk!

And Merry Christmas!

:goodposting: Arthur and I agree! I also thought twice before posting...in that I do not want to see yet another family broken up. But you worded it perfectly! :yes: :thumbsup:

nexus100
24th December 2010, 04:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPrCHE_zbdc&feature=related

Sindy
24th December 2010, 04:23 AM
None of us, including the Star Magazine really knows what goes on between two individuals. I hope they stay married, love each other, and wake up and leave the church and make a big public display. Tom would actually revive his career as well. Suri needs both her parents. They all need to get the hell out.

Sindy
24th December 2010, 04:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPrCHE_zbdc&feature=related

This is my absolute favorite scene in this fantastically hilarious movie. Thank you!!!!

Sindy
24th December 2010, 04:29 AM

As gruff as you can be and as much as I don't want to agree with you on the grounds that you communicate in such a nasty fashion, I must concede that I agree with you here in principle though would never have said it this way.

Kookaburra
24th December 2010, 05:08 AM
None of us, including the Star Magazine really knows what goes on between two individuals. I hope they stay married, love each other, and wake up and leave the church and make a big public display. Tom would actually revive his career as well. Suri needs both her parents. They all need to get the hell out.

Synthia, I agree that they all need to get the hell out and it would be the optimum solution. However, Tom is so far from waking up that I cannot see it happening. In the meantime, Katie is in an insufferable position with every aspect of her life examined by, interfered with, and controlled by Tom and Co$. So her best solution it get the hell out. I support her fully in this and I see it as the best realistic solution.

Perhaps if she dumps him and tells him why, it will be the wake-up call he needs. :confused2:

Sindy
24th December 2010, 05:19 AM
Synthia, I agree that they all need to get the hell out and it would be the optimum solution. However, Tom is so far from waking up that I cannot see it happening. In the meantime, Katie is in an insufferable position with every aspect of her life examined by, interfered with, and controlled by Tom and Co$. So her best solution it get the hell out. I support her fully in this and I see it as the best realistic solution.

Perhaps if she dumps him and tells him why, it will be the wake-up call he needs. :confused2:

If the article were true, I would totally agree with you. I just don't think it is, that's all. I think it's just more gossip to sell a magazine. Who the hell really knows what agreements they have. I agree with you though. I think it is what Katie SHOULD be thinking and believing but who knows what she really thinks?

nexus100
24th December 2010, 05:21 AM
As gruff as you can be and as much as I don't want to agree with you on the grounds that you communicate in such a nasty fashion, I must concede that I agree with you here in principle though would never have said it this way.

Sneak is actually a really good guy. But that's just opinion and I've been wrong a lot.

Sindy
24th December 2010, 05:39 AM
Sneak is actually a really good guy. But that's just opinion and I've been wrong a lot.

Well, thank you. I am sure he is then as your opinion is tops in my book. :) Maybe I'm gruff :coolwink:

nexus100
24th December 2010, 05:46 AM
Well, thank you. I am sure he is then as your opinion is tops in my book. :) Maybe I'm gruff :coolwink:

Sneak is dead honest and says what he thinks which hardly anyone, including me, will do. I appreciate that, it can't make life easy and I wish him well.

However you already saw that, obviously.

Sindy
24th December 2010, 05:55 AM
Sneak is dead honest and says what he thinks which hardly anyone, including me, will do. I appreciate that, it can't make life easy and I wish him well.

Okay. That's fair. :) I appreciate ALL, truly I do. I can take it (I hope). :happydance:

I told you I was trouble
24th December 2010, 06:23 AM

Yeah ... I am very fond of Sneaks for that very reason too.

:yes:

HelluvaHoax!
24th December 2010, 06:26 AM
Originally Posted by Auditor's Toad
Shitster

Originally Posted By The Squeakster
see ESMB Rules #1. Reported

Don't forget to send a cc of your Knowledge Report to your own ethics file--in case there is a com ev later and they ask you why you didn't take responsibility for shattering the CI on clearing this mudball.

By the way, when you became a super-cyber-sherrif, did they give you a real badge?

http://images.halloweencostumes.net/infant-state-trooper-costume.jpg

Please don't forget to report me too!! I need some street cred!

Okay, so I am going to hell, so what?

I told you I was trouble
24th December 2010, 06:48 AM
Don't forget to send a cc of your Knowledge Report to your own ethics file--in case there is a com ev later and they ask you why you didn't take responsibility for shattering the CI on clearing this mudball.

By the way, when you became a super-cyber-sherrif, did they give you a real badge?

http://images.halloweencostumes.net/infant-state-trooper-costume.jpg

Please don't forget to report me too!! I need some street cred!

Okay, so I am going to hell, so what?

LOL!

And I am extra fond of you HH and I fully expect to see you in hell and we are all gonna parteeeeeeeeee!

:party::party::party:

TheSneakster
24th December 2010, 07:00 AM

Synthia, you are welcome to call "Unnecessary Roughness" any time you feel I need to be reminded of it. As I reckon you are a good-hearted person, I will consider your chastisement with that in mind. Same goes for Nexus100 and most others.

But you should know by now that I am disinclined to be nice and polite to those who display such egregious hypocrisy as I have pointed out. In my book, it's plain evil to wish destruction of a family upon *anyone* - even Darth Midget, God help him.

HelluvaHoax!
24th December 2010, 07:19 AM
LOL!

And I am extra fond of you HH and I fully expect to see you in hell and we are all gonna parteeeeeeeeee!

:party::party::party:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: YAYYYY!! PARTY!!!! BYOB!!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

(Bring your own BT's)

Hatshepsut
24th December 2010, 07:29 AM
Uh huh, I've been told I'm going to hell to. Someone is making a list and checking it twice as I type. I'm so fed up with it. It's the End Times, It's the End Times, blah blah blah blah.... Let the damn sky fall already. :happydance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ive-vWKGNU

....and they're still here.

HelluvaHoax!
24th December 2010, 07:31 AM
In my book, it's plain evil to wish destruction of a family upon *anyone* - even Darth Midget, God help him.

Hmmm, interesting theory. Anyone??? Really?

How about a family where there is sexual and physical abuse?

How about a family where there is psychological tormenting daily?

How about a family like the Manson Family?

How about a family where the children grow up terrorized about alien possession and losing their eternity if they don't obey command intention?

I would wish destruction upon those families because they are not a true family and I would wish in my heart for the freedom of the victims.

Do we need an example?

Okay, I will limit it to just one....

Quentin Hubbard.

He'd be alive today if it were not for his "family".

I told you I was trouble
24th December 2010, 07:32 AM
Uh huh, I've been told I'm going to hell to. Someone is making a list and checking it twice as I type. I'm so fed up with it. It's the End Times, It's the End Times, blah blah blah blah.... Let the damn sky fall already. :happydance:

Yeah let it fall and then you come and party with us ... and BYOB.

Happy Christmas Hatshepsut.

:happydance:

HelluvaHoax!
24th December 2010, 07:37 AM

One time I owned a company that employed a number of Scientologists.

I remember the day that one of them showed up in my office to inform me that she was quitting immediately.

I wondered why.

She quoted scriptural passage & verse from a briefing that she received where Ron said that the planet had at most 5 more years before it would suffer nuclear annihilation. She looked at me earnestly and said: "So, what's the point of working in a job. I should join the Sea Org because none of this culture will be here anyways."

So, quit she did. And joined the Sea Org, naval costumes and all.

That happened some decades ago.

I guess the OT calendar measures "5 years" differently than homo sapiens--so that explains why people are still working in jobs.

honduras
24th December 2010, 08:07 AM
Now DM will have to find Tom Cruise some new PR appropriate Scientology brain washed meat, and provide a couch with turbo springs for the Oprah show.
I liked Tom's movies, but the internet has been around long enough for him to take a look at the critics of his Church and take his head out of the sand and his face away from the mirror. It's time to start picketing in front of the movie studio he works with in Hollywood so he will wake up.

Feral
24th December 2010, 10:26 AM
One time I owned a company that employed a number of Scientologists.

I remember the day that one of them showed up in my office to inform me that she was quitting immediately.

I wondered why.

She quoted scriptural passage & verse from a briefing that she received where Ron said that the planet had at most 5 more years before it would suffer nuclear annihilation. She looked at me earnestly and said: "So, what's the point of working in a job. I should join the Sea Org because none of this culture will be here anyways."

So, quit she did. And joined the Sea Org, naval costumes and all.

That happened some decades ago.

I guess the OT calendar measures "5 years" differently than homo sapiens--so that explains why people are still working in jobs.

You're not thinking culty enough Hoaxie.

The world is still running through the stellar efforts of the SO, I've been told that more than once. If that lady had have stayed working for you , why we'd all be fucked right now!

Bwahahaha!

degraded being
24th December 2010, 10:28 AM
I think Tom Cruise is one of those "tulpa" things (is that the right word?) that the venerable Mystic says L. Ron Hubbard is/was.

Like wise, Katie Holmes is a tulpa.
As is Suri, or Little Suri.
As is the former wife tulpa, the lovely.....what the fuck's her name?...ozzie bird... um...almost got it......having a blank moment here, she's blond and really lovely, well anyway, she's one too...a tulpa.

And the faaaaamily, well its a tulpa family, as a group of familial tulpas, and also as a complete tulpa in it's own right.

If you wish for the breakup of a family you must be evil. Tulpa families are not real though so you will not go to hell if you want them destroyed. Actually some human families are way better broken up, as already noted. Read the NZ Herald for this week and you will not be able to agree with me fast enough.

Those step kids of that ozzie ex-wife of Tom Cruise, are not tulpas, they are kind of "extras" on the set of worldwide media consumption.

Still can't think of that ozzie lady's name. Maybe because she keeps so quiet.

xseaorguk
24th December 2010, 12:02 PM
in my opinion Tom Cruise and J. Travolta will never leave.
$cn is part of the empire they have built around them as multi-millionaires.
They prefer to knowingly sell their souls to the devil.
God knows how much money they actually get from DM for this, but the sums are obviously worth it.
Travolta flying his airplanes around and mixing with the creme de la creme of this corrupt planet.
The will never voluntarily give up this status and power

Dulloldfart
24th December 2010, 12:35 PM
The will never voluntarily give up this status and power

But the status and power the CofS confers on anyone is *highly negative*; apart from internally within the cult, which doesn't really matter to anyone except culties.

Paul

Div6
24th December 2010, 05:13 PM
But the status and power the CofS confers on anyone is *highly negative*; apart from internally within the cult, which doesn't really matter to anyone except culties.

Paul

But Paul, on a "Prison Planet" that is a *virtue*.........:coolwink:

Just count up the number of "bad guy" roles JT has played....

And TC? "The Pilot" is indeed mocking it up......:whistling:

Auditor's Toad
24th December 2010, 06:12 PM
"You all" is a colloquial expression used to indicate a collective "you" is intended rather than an individual "you" as English lacks different pronouns for that purpose, unlike many other languages.

The phrase "so many of you", qualifies "you all" and clearly limits the assertion to a subset of the entire group. Therefore, your having parsed what a I wrote as an indictment of all members of ESMB is obviously incorrect.

I write in pretty much standard American English, so the only excuses you might have for your erroneous interpretation are either: (a) you failed to read each and every word or (b) you need remedial English classes.

Or the indictative "one" would be appropriate :)

One may squirm when caught flat footed - or one may cram whatever in the breech to try an escape from being caught red handed mutilating of the language.......or flat overstated the attempted point trying to be made.

Wild overstatement to make the point...uh, now who does that remind me of?
:roflmao:

TheSneakster
24th December 2010, 07:17 PM
One may squirm when caught flat footed - or one may cram whatever in the breech to try an escape from being caught red handed mutilating of the language.......or flat overstated the attempted point trying to be made.

Or one may simply be full of shit, as in your case, Toad. :eyeroll:

Merry Christmas. Your lump of coal should be delivered tonight. :thumbsup:

Auditor's Toad
24th December 2010, 07:24 PM
Sneakster, May the peace and joy of the Christmas Season be with you and your loved ones throughout the coming year !

smartone
24th December 2010, 11:36 PM
Synthia, you are welcome to call "Unnecessary Roughness" any time you feel I need to be reminded of it. As I reckon you are a good-hearted person, I will consider your chastisement with that in mind. Same goes for Nexus100 and most others.

But you should know by now that I am disinclined to be nice and polite to those who display such egregious hypocrisy as I have pointed out. In my book, it's plain evil to wish destruction of a family upon *anyone* - even Darth Midget, God help him.

Who is Darth Midget?

TheSneakster
25th December 2010, 01:24 AM
Who is Darth Midget?

Hint: The person referred to has the same initials, approximately the suggested physical stature and the Sith-like personality implied by the "Darth" part. :whistling:

me myself & i
25th December 2010, 01:33 AM
Hint: The person referred to has the same initials, approximately the suggested physical stature and the Sith-like personality implied by the "Darth" part. :whistling:

Well now, that's just great The Sneakster. If I understand you correctly I can mention on this board (via initials only) a certain individual that comes across as (i.e. acts like) a spoiled little ignorant brat boy in pre-junior high-school that loves to run to the teacher and tattle when he isn't happy with what somebody says?

Lol!

Damn I love it when that happens. Santa has delivered!

Carry on TS.

and merry christmas

TheSneakster
25th December 2010, 07:17 AM
To: Internet I/C OSA INT

What a shame you must spend Christmas this way.

One day you, too, shall be truly free and all harm you have done in the name of the false freedom offered by your boss, Davie McSavage shall be forgiven. Maybe even he shall be truly free some day.

Merry Christmas.

Sindy
25th December 2010, 07:24 AM
To: Internet I/C OSA INT

What a shame you must spend Christmas this way.

One day you, too, shall be truly free and all harm you have done in the name of the false freedom offered by your boss, Davie McSavage shall be forgiven. Maybe even he shall be truly free some day.

Merry Christmas.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

SignPost
25th December 2010, 08:27 AM
I call that TC will finally wake up because Katie is not backing down. He will pick the love of his beautiful wife and daughter over the cult.

Imagine something simple as that.

Oh.. and Merry Christmas everyone. :)

Wisened One
26th December 2010, 05:43 PM
I call that TC will finally wake up because Katie is not backing down. He will pick the love of his beautiful wife and daughter over the cult.

:yes: :cloud9:

Tigger
26th December 2010, 07:55 PM
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/katie-leaves-tom.jpg

well, how soon before we see Sue Happy Cruise sending out the legal Pitbulls to sue?

Didn't Katie's dad, the lawyer, insist on a pre-nuptial agreement?

Katie and her parents can't say they weren't warned that Tommy was a "Control Frerak".

Don't know if a divore will happen, but I spect the Honeymoon's over.

Tigger

TheSneakster
26th December 2010, 09:14 PM
Don't know if a divore will happen, but I spect the Honeymoon's over.

If anyone believes or suspects that based upon rumors published in a celebrity gossip rag (or web-site), well I can only shake my head. :no:

Panda Termint
26th December 2010, 09:44 PM

Good call!!! :thumbsup:

Happy Days
26th December 2010, 10:18 PM
IMO the only true survival of Katie's and TC's marriage is outside the church. The Church is a constant 3rd party in any relationship be it, marriage, work, children, extended family members, friends et al.

Speaking from my experience of course :yes:

It will take a huge leap of faith, courage and determinism for TC to step away from the Church, to save his marriage and really start thinking for himself and I don't see this happening.

Lynn Fountain Campbell
26th December 2010, 10:44 PM
If anyone believes or suspects that based upon rumors published in a celebrity gossip rag (or web-site), well I can only shake my head. :no:

Let's see if he sues them for "lying" about it. :coolwink:

<3
Lynn

uniquemand
26th December 2010, 11:07 PM
Sneaks, the Hall Monitor, is back.

Sassy
26th December 2010, 11:08 PM
Tom Cruise's ego is too huge for him to drop out of his cult. That would mean admitting he made an error & was being snookered & scammed for years. Will never happen. Which would likely mean that he will let another marriage fall apart to save face. Maybe now his next girlfriend will plainly see that THREE EX-WIVES usually means there's an issue with the man. Maybe Mimi, Nicole, Penelope & Katie should get together for a nice tea. Anyone else care to be a fly on that wall? :omg:

In all seriousness, divorce sucks----period. I'd never wish it on anyone but it just may be inevitable in this case.

Rmack
29th December 2010, 04:52 AM
Tom Cruise's ego is too huge for him to drop out of his cult. That would mean admitting he made an error & was being snookered & scammed for years. Will never happen. Which would likely mean that he will let another marriage fall apart to save face. Maybe now his next girlfriend will plainly see that THREE EX-WIVES usually means there's an issue with the man. Maybe Mimi, Nicole, Penelope & Katie should get together for a nice tea. Anyone else care to be a fly on that wall? :omg:

In all seriousness, divorce sucks----period. I'd never wish it on anyone but it just may be inevitable in this case.

If I had to bet on it, this is the way I would go:thumbsup:

Kerry
29th December 2010, 05:34 AM
Found this over at Freekatie.net - picture tells a thousand words...

http://freekatie.yuku.com/topic/10119?page=6 :ohmy: