PDA

View Full Version : Katie Holmes has an Addiction Problem

freethinker
25th January 2011, 03:43 AM
Star magazine has an interesting article on Katie Holmes.

http://www.celebitchy.com/136842/star_katie_holmes_is_addicted_to_scientology_treat ments/

Lurker5
25th January 2011, 04:56 PM
:bump2:

VERY Interesting - and be sure to read the comments at end of article. ALL negative (so far), poking co$/scn. :woohoo: And - apparently - it is becoming common public knowledge, that co$/scn is a load of bat shit . . . :hifive::buzzin:

(edit: BTW, Not talking about auditing/auditors - point of bump and comment was more the 'becoming common public knowledge' that co$ is crock of :bs: )

Dulloldfart
25th January 2011, 05:11 PM
And - apparently - it is becoming common public knowledge, that co$/scn is a load of crazy sinister bat shit evil . . . :hifive::buzzin:

As beaten to death on other threads here, it is also a load of crazy batshit that e-meter current is responsible for all or almost all of the wins to be gained from auditing. For example, you can have a lousy metered session and have no wins and can have wonderful wins from an unmetered session too. As well as wonderful wins from a metered session.

Paul

Lurker5
25th January 2011, 05:52 PM
Oops, sorry Paul. I guess I went ape shit bat crazy - and in public - with that comment. Sorry.

I have no grudge - at all - with auditing, auditors, the e-meter, anymore than I do with any other form of therapy and/or emotional/psychological release/growth/belief system. I do have a problem with co$/scn/lrh/dm. I guess I painted the whole thing black - in my excitement over the evil of co$ becoming public common knowledge.

Again, my apologies - and Best Regards - I hope you accept that.

:yes:
Lurker5 (will edit that post)

Winston Smith
26th January 2011, 12:00 AM
Like most everyone here, I have an antenna for ex or current Scn viewpoints, and not one of the comments after the article appeared to me to be from either. They were real world, worried people. This is a good thing.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
26th January 2011, 12:26 AM
So she's an audit junkie, big deal, that's what Scientology is designed to do ... create audit junkies.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the minuscule current the e-meter uses to read what triggers emotional responses and where to direct the focus of the mindfuck on.

Dulloldfart
26th January 2011, 12:33 AM
Oops, sorry Paul. I guess I went ape shit bat crazy - and in public - with that comment. Sorry.

It's OK. I had no gripe with you at all. My gripe was with Lerma and Touretzky shopping their crazy theory to the magazine.

Paul

Mystic
26th January 2011, 01:04 AM
It's OK. I had no gripe with you at all. My gripe was with Lerma and Touretzky shopping their crazy theory to the magazine.

Paul

Maybe they're having "wins" shopping their theory. Maybe the magazine is having "wins" printing the theory.

(I prefer lulz.)

Telepathetic
26th January 2011, 08:44 PM
I saw that magazine the other day at Winn Dixie but, was too embarrassed to buy it. Katie looked like shit in the photo on the cover of the mag.

TP

This is NOT OK !!!!
26th January 2011, 09:06 PM
For example, you can have a lousy metered session and have no wins and can have wonderful wins from an unmetered session too. As well as wonderful wins from a metered session.

Paul

As well as wonderful wins with NO SESSIONS AT ALL!!

Wisened One
26th January 2011, 09:14 PM
I also saw this at my store the other day. lol. :whatever: :eyeroll:

nessa
27th January 2011, 10:53 AM
Katie holmes looks like she's slept the night in a rubbish bin/dumpster in the photo of star magazine.

nessa
27th January 2011, 11:03 AM

I have no grudge - at all - with auditing, auditors, the e-meter, anymore than I do with any other form of therapy and/or emotional/psychological release/growth/belief system. I do have a problem with co$/scn/lrh/dm. I guess I painted the whole thing black - in my excitement over the evil of co$ becoming public common knowledge.

Again, my apologies - and Best Regards - I hope you accept that.

:yes:
Lurker5 (will edit that post)

Glad its public knowledge about it being the EVIL CULT that it is, hopefully society won't fall for anymore of scientology's bullshit anymore

themadhair
27th January 2011, 06:17 PM
I don’t think it is crazy at all. When you consider Scientology, and auditing in particular, as a psychotropic drug you find it has surprising explanatory power. How many ex-members get great ‘wins’ early on in their auditing only to end up leaving because they are no longer experiencing those ‘mental highs’? From talking to ex-members the descriptions given of their attitude to auditing sessions have remarkable parallels to the attitude of junkies.

For clarity, any claims based on the electrical current itself are, imo, total bollocks. The meter seems to amplify any effects of the auditing session only because the subject grants it authority.

Dulloldfart
27th January 2011, 07:33 PM
For clarity, any claims based on the electrical current itself are, imo, total bollocks.

Yes. It was the electrical current bit I was complaining about.

Paul

NoName
22nd March 2011, 05:17 AM
Katie holmes looks like she's slept the night in a rubbish bin/dumpster in the photo of star magazine.

Uh-huh.... She has a toddler. It's not that hard to find a mother of a toddler that looks that bad.

The whole endorphin thing seems a bit anemic. Runners get that high. So do performing artists. As much as I detest Scn, I worry that such a poorly done article might have a reverse effect of convincing people that the media is "out to get" the Co$.

Just sayin'