PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise wants to get ethics in on the planet – Let’s take him up on that.

LongTimeGone
20th February 2011, 01:10 AM
L. Ron Hubbard in his taped lecture-“Scientology and Effective Knowledge” said something along the following lines:

“If it’s true for you, it’s true, if it isn’t true for you, then it isn’t true… “

And about not true:

“… be it a good observation, then it’s not true; it doesn’t matter if I said it or not.”

Based on Hubbard’s own statement about truth and observation, let’s have
Tom OBSERVE and then get Scientology’s ethics in.

Tom himself.

Tom has announced that he ruthlessly gets in ethics on himself, so we won’t address his multiple failed marriages, his lack of manners when jumping on Oprah Winfrey’s couch, his absurd reaction to Peter Overton’s question about his parenting role with his children and Nicole Kidman and certainly we needn’t touch on the rumoured use of slave RPF labour.

However he does also state that he gets ethics in on others.

He says “I won’t hesitate to put ethics in on someone else because I put it ruthlessly in on myself.”

So Tom, here are just two areas where Scientology needs an ethics adjustment – Go for it.

Psychiatrists, Health Workers and Critics.

• Tom should meet with Psychiatrists
-Question them and observe if they are the evil SP’s that Hubbard insists they are.
-If not, then publicly announce that Hubbard was wrong; remember it doesn’t matter if he said it or not.

• Tom should meet with Health Workers.
-Explain to them how he, as a Scientologist, is the only one who can help at an accident.
-Question them to see if they could possibly help as well.
-If they are able to help, publicly apologise for demeaning their efforts.

• Tom should meet with Critics.
-Question them and observe them to see if they are the haters and SP’s that Scientology insists they are.
-Ask them what happened to them and what they think is wrong with Scientology.
-If they are not the ogres that Scientology portrays, then publicly announce that the critics have valid complaints and should be heard.

Scientology Staff.

• Tom should observe the exchange situation of the organization.
-Note how many hours the average staff member gives to his/her org.
-Compare how much auditing the org is providing the staff member.
-Demand that Scientology gets its exchange in with its staff members.
-Ensure that all staff are paid appropriately; as much as David Miscavige if possible.

• Tom should read aloud the “Way to Happiness” booklet.
-Observe the conditions demanded of Scientology staff; especially Sea Org staff.
-Note every outpoint and publicly demand that all staff and S.O. conditions follow that booklet precisely.

• Tom should read aloud the Scientology creed.
-Observe how Scientology flaunts the creed.
-Note every outpoint and publicly demand that every person on the planet be treated per the creed.
-Publicly demand that the policy on “Fair Game” be cancelled forever and all reference to R2-45 be removed.

• Tom should visit the RPF’s and see how his fellow “Loyal Officers” are being treated.
-If he is as shocked as he should be, come out publicly and demand that the RPF’s be dismantled and that all punishment meted out by Scientology to anyone be scrapped forever.

• Tom should explain how the disconnection policy is good for anyone other than Scientology.
-If it cannot be justified, come out publicly and demand that the policy be cancelled.

Go on Tom, I dare you to try to get ethics in on the organization.

LTG

Panda Termint
20th February 2011, 01:45 AM
Good post! Excellent idea!
Tom does seem to be rather confused when it comes to the subject of Ethics, this would undoubtedly help him sort things out.

GreyWolf
20th February 2011, 02:02 AM
I may be belaboring the same point frequently, but imagine what it takes to put people in the frame of mind they actually believe to deserve this type of treatment!

He can't because he would have to admit to himself that he has been fooled all these years.

Pooks
20th February 2011, 02:46 AM
He can't because he would have to admit to himself that he has been fooled all these years.

Imo, that's a huge step. When you are willing to realize that you are not in control of Matter, Energy, Space and Time, but instead, are a retard that bought into the con, then that's a huge step in you recovery.

P

HelluvaHoax!
20th February 2011, 02:51 AM
-----snipped for brevity----

Based on Hubbard’s own statement about truth and observation, let’s have Tom OBSERVE and then get Scientology’s ethics in.

Tom himself.

Tom has announced that he ruthlessly gets in ethics on himself...

He says “I won’t hesitate to put ethics in on someone else because I put it ruthlessly in on myself.”

:clapping::clapping::clapping: your entire post---simply perfect! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Okay, Tom....then why DO you hesitate to put ethics in?

Originally Posted by Tom Cruise
Jesus, that's bad, isn't it?! You didn't believe my character when I said: 'I won't hesitate to put ethics in ruthlessly?" I thought I really nailed that dialogue line from the script! Okay, let me really get ethics in on that line. I'm ready, let's do another take!

GreyWolf
20th February 2011, 03:01 AM
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise
Jesus, that's bad, isn't it?! You didn't believe my character when I said: 'I won't hesitate to put ethics in ruthlessly?" I thought I really nailed that dialogue line from the script! Okay, let me really get ethics in on that line. I'm ready, let's do another take!

Priceless.

Feral
20th February 2011, 03:16 AM
Tom does seem to be rather confused when it comes to the subject of Ethics, this would undoubtedly help him sort things out.

All Scientologists have had their concept of ethics corrupted.

Hubbard implied that being ethical was light years ahead of mere morality. He also stated the purpose of ethics (organisationally) was to remove counter intention and once that was done to remove other intentions.

You have to take three steps back and ask "counter intenions" and "other intentions" to what?

I've seen IAS reges totally trowel a man for having "other intentions" to the org that was trying to relieve him of every cent he had.

That's "ethical".

Ethics are another corrupted truth that Hubbard used to snare us into serving his game, the only game where everyone wins!

When you think about it Rex was probably being ethical and putting in ethics too.

Panda Termint
20th February 2011, 03:19 AM
Yes, I could have just as readily said "scientologists do seem to be rather confused when it comes to the subject of Ethics, this would undoubtedly help (them) sort things out."

Kookaburra
20th February 2011, 04:13 AM
L. Ron Hubbard in his taped lecture-“Scientology and Effective Knowledge” said something along the following lines:

“If it’s true for you, it’s true, if it isn’t true for you, then it isn’t true… “

And about not true:

“… be it a good observation, then it’s not true; it doesn’t matter if I said it or not.”

Tom himself.

Tom has announced that he ruthlessly gets in ethics on himself, so we won’t address his multiple failed marriages, his lack of manners when jumping on Oprah Winfrey’s couch, his absurd reaction to Peter Overton’s question about his parenting role with his children and Nicole Kidman and certainly we needn’t touch on the rumoured use of slave RPF labour.

So Tom, here are just two areas where Scientology needs an ethics adjustment – Go for it.

-Question them and observe if they are the evil SP’s that Hubbard insists they are.
-If not, then publicly announce that Hubbard was wrong; remember it doesn’t matter if he said it or not.

-Explain to them how he, as a Scientologist, is the only one who can help at an accident.

-Question them and observe them to see if they are the haters and SP’s that Scientology insists they are.
-If they are not the ogres that Scientology portrays, then publicly announce that the critics have valid complaints and should be heard.

Scientology Staff.

-Ensure that all staff are paid appropriately; as much as David Miscavige if possible.

-Observe the conditions demanded of Scientology staff; especially Sea Org staff.
-Note every outpoint and publicly demand that all staff and S.O. conditions follow that booklet precisely.

-Note every outpoint and publicly demand that every person on the planet be treated per the creed.
-Publicly demand that the policy on “Fair Game” be cancelled forever and all reference to R2-45 be removed.

• Tom should visit the RPF’s and see how his fellow “Loyal Officers” are being treated.
-If he is as shocked as he should be, come out publicly and demand that the RPF’s be dismantled and that all punishment metered out by Scientology to anyone be scrapped forever.

• Tom should explain how the disconnection policy is good for anyone other than Scientology.
-If it cannot be justified, come out publicly and demand that the policy be cancelled.

LTG

This is very good, LTG. It would be a good idea to send it to Tom. If you sent it to Katie's retreat in the Hollywood Hills, it might actually get past his staff.

The Great Zorg
20th February 2011, 04:15 AM

And about not true:

Tom himself.

Scientology Staff.

-If he is as shocked as he should be, come out publicly and demand that the RPF’s be dismantled and that all punishment metered out by Scientology to anyone be scrapped forever.

LTG

Tom is stuck in the cult of scientology for the duration: they have his ethics and "preclear" folder. :yes:

Poor Tom, what a fool you have been. :no:

HelluvaHoax!
20th February 2011, 05:11 AM
Tom is stuck in the cult of scientology for the duration: they have his ethics and "preclear" folder. :yes:

Absolutely!

And, Cruise's picture is actually in the dictionary under tomfoolery.

From Random House's "Word of the Day":
http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?action=dly__alph_arc&fn=word

Tomfoolery is 'foolish or silly behavior'.

Tomfoolery is, as you might guess, the behavior of a tomfool, that is, a foolish or stupid person; a silly fool'.

A tomfool was originally Tom Fool, with Tom, a nickname from Thomas, being a stereotypical male given name. Tom was often used in personification before nouns, thus Tom Long 'a person who takes a long time to tell a story', or Tom Piper 'a piper' (this one is found in Spenser). Tom Fool is thus a sort of fourteenth-century equivalent of our modern Joe Cool.

As a (fictitious) proper name, Tom Fool is first recorded in the fourteenth century; a sense 'a person who plays the part of a fool in various dramas; buffoon' appears by the seventeenth century. The generic sense 'a foolish person' is first recorded in the early eighteenth century.

The noun tomfoolery, an intensification the existing foolery, is first recorded in the early ninteenth century.

LongTimeGone
20th February 2011, 07:04 AM

I see your point, but I'm not asking him to invalidate the Tech, just look at his church and get the ethics in on it.

By the way I have misused a word in my post. It should read "...punishment meted out..." not "... punishment metered out...". I just can't get that bloody meter out of my mind. :eyeroll:

LTG

Jachs
20th February 2011, 09:52 AM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs30/300W/f/2008/044/6/1/Join_Sea_Org_today_by_IncogAnon.jpg

Jump
20th February 2011, 01:29 PM
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2008/01/21/va1237287711742/Cruse-like-a-Nazi-5850663.jpg

News article from: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/cruise-like-a-nazi/story-e6frewyr-1111115362781

Quote:
"The historian was commenting on a video recording of a rousing sermon Cruise delivered to fellow Scientology members four years ago that was recently posted on the Internet.

The Mission Impossible star is seen asking fellow members of the church: "Should we clean this place up?".

Mr Knopp said it was bound to remind Germans of Goebbels' notorious call for "total war" issued in Berlin on February 18, 1943.

"It is possible that the way in which Cruise speaks is common in many empowerment circles in the United States," he said.

"But the scene in which Cruise asks if the Scientologists should clean up the world and they all respond 'yes' will remind any German with an interest in history of Goebbels' infamous Sports Palace speech."

Sharone Stainforth
20th February 2011, 01:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-C-wupe76E

Pooks
20th February 2011, 02:56 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BWtz0E0nPak/Sa_wxKFs_gI/AAAAAAAAATw/k3FM2Cuex1g/s400/tom-cruise-couch-400a071907%255B1%255D.jpg

The Great Zorg
20th February 2011, 03:47 PM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs30/300W/f/2008/044/6/1/Join_Sea_Org_today_by_IncogAnon.jpg

"SIEG HEIL" becomes "SEIG L."

From what I understand few scientologists were on a first name basis with hubbard. Prolly, IMO, because he couldn't stand scientologists. After all, anyone dumb enough to fall for his hypnotic con game must have something missing. I am beginning to agree with that idea, however critical it may be of myself and others. Really, many. many people just got up and walked away from the first exposure. Sometimes I could hear comments about nuts and weirdos. :confused2:

Then again, if he couldn't stand scientologists then how did he feel about his own family? Unless they were totally in-line with the master con job. :confused2:

How the cult of scientology can still be attracting new indoctrinates is beyond me. :confused2:

Jachs
20th February 2011, 08:27 PM
What we will endure and deny whether deliberate or through accepted coercion for spiritual salvation defies reason.

The shaft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle's own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.

Aesop, The Eagle and the Arrow
Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)

Jachs
20th February 2011, 08:52 PM
Notice how many friends mourn the loss of truly great men like socrates

http://www.bc.edu/bc_org/avp/cas/his/CoreArt/art/resourcesb/dav_soc.jpg

Who will mourn when self appointed dictator Miscavige and his complete farce of Cof$ is finally detected by all and squashed

Wisened One
21st February 2011, 02:49 AM

And about not true:

Tom himself.

Scientology Staff.

-If he is as shocked as he should be, come out publicly and demand that the RPF’s be dismantled and that all punishment meted out by Scientology to anyone be scrapped forever.

LTG

:goodposting: And YEAH, Tom! We are waiting....:waiting: :drama:

Emma
21st February 2011, 02:54 AM
Imo, that's a huge step. When you are willing to realize that you are not in control of Matter, Energy, Space and Time, but instead, are a retard that bought into the con, then that's a huge step in you recovery.

P

This sounds like the first step in a 12 step recovery program for exes.

"Hi. My name is Michelle and I am a retard who bought into the con". :p

afaceinthecrowd
21st February 2011, 03:06 AM

"Hello, Michelle. My name is Face and I, too, am a retard who bought into the con".:duh:

The Great Zorg
21st February 2011, 05:28 AM

Hello. My name is Bob and I was a vunerable fool seeking godhood who bought into the the con. I am an Ex-scientologist! (thunderous applaus from the fellow e-scientologists attending the nightly, usually anonymous cult recovery meeting).

lotus
21st February 2011, 05:44 AM
"Hello, Michelle. My name is Face and I, too, am a retard who bought into the con".:duh:

Hello face,

My name is lotus and I, too, am a retard who bought into the con".:duh:
:confused2:

HelluvaHoax!
21st February 2011, 06:35 AM

:hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical:

Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun
Hello my name is Marty and I am not a retard. I am an Operating Thetan who can help those poor unfortunate victims of COB who got the wrong item "retard" and are doomed to forever dramatize it. But, like I say, Ron and I can fix all that.

lotus
21st February 2011, 07:05 AM
deleted post
Sorry

Jump
21st February 2011, 10:46 AM
. . . and so began the newest Scientology front group - 'Cultonon'.
:omg: :omg: :omg:

RealShellback
21st February 2011, 01:01 PM
First and foremost. Tom is an actor. He's played a number of parts over the years. Jet pilot, barkeep, race car driver, a Nazi and secret agent. He also played "devoted Scientologist" for his "fans" in that absurd tribute video and on several talk shows. Then he played "love-sick couch monkey for Oprah.

I don't think any of these parts were the real Tom. I think you can see the real Tom in that clip where somebody gets him with a squirt gun and he begins screaming "you know what you are? YOU'RE a JERK!" I think that's the real Tom. That part seemed genuine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4sdfcrycEU&feature=fvw

"A balanced human being who can look at his life and surroundings objectionably, with a sense of humor and can use critical thinking?" That's a part I don't think Tom can play.

The Great Zorg
21st February 2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Rathbun
Hello my name is Marty and I am not a retard. I am an Operating Thetan who can help those poor unfortunate victims of COB who got the wrong item "retard" and are doomed to forever dramatize it. But, like I say, Ron and I can fix all that.

(all t.i.c.) Let's here it for Rathbunology! I'm sure Marty and his Martynetics and Rathbunology will get it right and repeat all of hubbard's brainwashing, mind bending, hypnotic indoctrination and programming without the blatant errors of d miscarriage. Then he could rake in billions. I mean, really!, why bother with a message board that has a weird looking vulture as a mascot for pennies a hit on his promo links, when he could start his own religion? Jesus, that sounds so familiar! :confused2:

Jachs
21st February 2011, 11:41 PM
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/tom-cruise-david-miscavige.jpg

Miscavige informed all of the members of International management that he had been telling Cruise all about how suppressive his Int Mgmt execs Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff had been to Miscavige personally. He told the executives that he had told Cruise how all other members of management were suppressive to Miscavige too because they refused to beat Yager, Leserve and Mithoff to pulps in defense of Miscavige’s honor. Miscavige said that

Tom, as his best friend and most trusted confidante, had vowed to come to the Hole and personally “beat the living shit” out of Yager, Leserve, and Mithoff

if the managers failed to do so themselves. Miscavige said that if they didn’t show evidence that they had acted, they all would be bypassed the next day by Cruise. The tantrum was accompanied by the usual ill-tempered and sadistic threats to the executives detailing what would become of them if Tom had to do “their job.”

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/tag/ray-mithoff/

lotus
22nd February 2011, 12:21 AM
Deleted post
Sorry

LongTimeGone
6th March 2011, 04:08 AM
The most interesting and eye opening aspect of this thread, for me, was the list of people who didn't comment on this suggestion.

Their absence says a lot and clears up quite a few questions I had regarding some posters here.

LTG

Wisened One
6th March 2011, 06:36 PM
Tom Miscavige and David Cruise are two peas in a pod, eh? :wink2:

DoneDeal
6th March 2011, 08:59 PM

Bingo.