PDA

View Full Version : Just Gossip

betazors
23rd February 2011, 08:32 PM
For those who are into Dox and all, this isn't the thread for you. This is simply one person's "spidy sense" speculation based on gossip columns.

I have a feeling something big is going to come out soon about Scientology and Tom Cruise. Yes, more so than what came out in the New Yorker article. Here's why:

1) Ted Casablanca posted this (http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b226948_blind_vice_dark_secret_could_ruin_fey.html ) earlier in the week.

2) Since Karla Zamudio left last year, it's interesting that she's just now releasing this press release. Perhaps a way to combat any associations before the big bomb drops?

3) Seems like the gossip sites that listen to PR people are pushing lots of "Tom and Suri!" pics this week.

Sue me, I enjoy gossip. (I know, I know!) But yeah, me thinks something big may be "breaking" in the next couple of weeks.

AnonyMary
23rd February 2011, 09:11 PM
...2) Since Karla Zamudio left last year, it's interesting that she's just now releasing this press release. Perhaps a way to combat any associations before the big bomb drops?

Thgis is stupid speculation.

Yeah, just gossip.

betazors
23rd February 2011, 09:27 PM
"Thgis is stupid speculation."

Wow. You guys really are kinda turning into assholes here. It's not stupid, it's my speculation. I want COS to go down like anyone else, but forget you all...this place is just becoming a board of jerks...seriously. You're going to start losing critics if you all keep it up.

You know what I think is "stupid", getting involved with Scientology in the first place.

omnom
23rd February 2011, 10:04 PM
Wow. You guys really are kinda turning into assholes here. It's not stupid, it's my speculation. I want COS to go down like anyone else, but forget you all...this place is just becoming a board of jerks...seriously. You're going to start losing critics if you all keep it up.

So saying that random speculation is "stupid" is less appropriate than calling a group of people "jerks" or "assholes" because you got a single unfavorable comment?

You know what I think is "stupid", getting involved with Scientology in the first place.

Do you? Do you understand the reasons why someone might get involved in the first place, stupid or not? How about why people stay as long as they did? That's the subject that fascinates me, not what a single celebrity may or may not be bracing for in the undefined future.

Unlike Hubbard, I find celebrities vapid and boring.

Wisened One
24th February 2011, 02:46 AM
For those who are into Dox and all, this isn't the thread for you. This is simply one person's "spidy sense" speculation based on gossip columns.

I have a feeling something big is going to come out soon about Scientology and Tom Cruise. Yes, more so than what came out in the New Yorker article. Here's why:

1) Ted Casablanca posted this (http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b226948_blind_vice_dark_secret_could_ruin_fey.html ) earlier in the week.

2) Since Karla Zamudio left last year, it's interesting that she's just now releasing this press release. Perhaps a way to combat any associations before the big bomb drops?

3) Seems like the gossip sites that listen to PR people are pushing lots of "Tom and Suri!" pics this week.

Sue me, I enjoy gossip. (I know, I know!) But yeah, me thinks something big may be "breaking" in the next couple of weeks.

Some good points, and who knows, ya know? :shrug: :)

Sindy
24th February 2011, 02:54 AM
Some good points, and who knows, ya know? :shrug: :)

I agree. Who knows? We'll see. At least it's better "gossip" than the Star. :coolwink:

Div6
24th February 2011, 02:56 AM
TC is a U2 fanatic. If this doesn't bring him to his senses, nothing will:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th1kQER770M

elwood
24th February 2011, 03:15 AM
Under the present circumstances, if I were her manger/PR consultant, I would advise her to distance herself from Scientology as far as she can as fast as she can.

johnAnchovie
24th February 2011, 08:12 PM
Well, Tommy did say say in that famous turtle-necked interview that he had to get his ethics HARD. He also seems to have penchant for little guys in sailor suits too.... just sayin...

Mick Wenlock
24th February 2011, 09:02 PM
so where does this lead us? TC and DM off to Hawaii to take advantage of the new law on civil unions?

Lurker5
24th February 2011, 10:00 PM
My question - Why is TC id'd as the one being gossiped about? To my mind this would more fit JT . . .

johnAnchovie
24th February 2011, 10:33 PM
I think that it could well be because he is an arrogant prick, JT, while deluded, is actually a decent human being, and any such accusations will just not make an impact, his homosexual inclinations are more or less accepted. Cruise on the other hand...

Lurker5
24th February 2011, 10:42 PM
Oh - OK, thanks johnAnchovie - Now I get it. :D

Jachs
24th February 2011, 11:54 PM
Jesus , could it be true??? Tom Cruise Gay and DMs best friend???

im starting to wonder what those Tom Cruise confessions DM read are,, fantasising about DM?? :yes: this is the gossip thread.

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/images/tom-miscavige-love.jpg

Sassy
25th February 2011, 01:32 PM
I'm big on the Hollywood/celeb stuff too, but only from the more "reputable" sources, i.e. People Magazine, US Magazine. Stories like this have circulated for years, I'd be shocked if anything came from this.

Sassy
25th February 2011, 01:34 PM
Jesus , could it be true??? Tom Cruise Gay and DMs best friend???

im starting to wonder what those Tom Cruise confessions DM read are,, fantasising about DM?? :yes: this is the gossip thread.

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/images/tom-miscavige-love.jpg

MAN, David Miscavige has a HUGE head on that little bod! :omg:

Ladybird
25th February 2011, 03:50 PM
Awww...aren't they the cutest little couple? I can just hear Dainty Davey saying "oh YOU!!" to Tommy in that loving glance where he has his hands on his hips!

Lulu Belle
1st March 2011, 01:06 AM

love it. :happydance: