PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise's daughter done with $cio??

Sassy
23rd April 2011, 01:52 PM
I already saw there was a similar thread from Sept. 2010 but Isabella has turned 18, so some stories are popping up again:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2011/04/tom_cruises_dau.php

Rathbun is quoted in this article but it talks about Isabella moving out of Tom's home in December. And another article points out that she hasn't been seen with her father & brother at some of their recent outings. Gossip? Ok. Slice of truth? Hopefully.

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/04/11/041111-gossip-isabella-cruise-2-2/

And another:

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/2011/03/30/isabella-cruise-is-over-scientology-wants-to-live-with-her-mom/

Nicole did several very public interviews over the last few months making it perfectly clear that she would love having her older children back living with her. Won't attach all those links but they were in major magazines.

Best of luck to Ms. Cruise if she's out or on her way out! Think she'd be declared???? Try telling TC he can't speak to his daughter........ :omg:

Free to shine
23rd April 2011, 03:08 PM
Best wishes to all involved and here's to a good outcome. Like the freedom to choose, and to connect.

Jump
23rd April 2011, 03:27 PM
Best wishes to all involved and here's to a good outcome. Like the freedom to choose, and to connect.

'Hi Mum, I missed you'

yep, theres a lot of people who would like to hear those words

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
23rd April 2011, 03:27 PM
It may seem silly to be concerned with what Tom Cruise's daughter is doing, but a situation like this is a huge PR disaster for the cult and when it comes to objects of worship for the cult, PR is second only to money. I would expect the cult's internet spam unit to go into DEFON 4 over this and start spamming the internet with their cheesy press releases to get the story down in the news related search engines

Wisened One
23rd April 2011, 10:21 PM
If Nicole said publicly (and I've read the interviews where she stated that, too) that one or both of her kids are/maybe/want to be living with her..THAT RIGHT THERE, SAYS A LOT (and is saying that they are leaving scn, since they wanna be with their mom who is NOT one). :thumbsup:

Auditor's Toad
24th April 2011, 12:41 AM
It'll be nice when the pussy footing around why Nicole left scientology is out there in the public domain.

Yeah, the cult claims -very quietly- she is an SP.

Smurf
24th April 2011, 01:36 AM
"I would love if it were true that Bella was/is leaving, but I strongly believe that's not the case. Marty, who is one of the biggest creeps on the planet IMHO, is taking a tabloid story and putting his deceptive little stamp on it.

You guys have more current inside information on Co$ than MR does. He's a blowhard and in my book, he's no better than DM. That line about hoping he hasn't thrown Connor under the bus made me laugh out loud. If you read it quickly, it almost sounds as if he has a connection to Connor, which is absolutely NOT the case.

All Marty did was take an old tabloid story that had been making the rounds and call Richard Johnson, the ex head gossip reporter at the NY Post and give him a few comments based on OLD information for his new online gossip site. That's all. Nothing more.

Marty doesn't have the remotest clue about the Cruise kids or anything else for that matter. He's way too busy trying to build CoS 2.0. Whatever he's got is only as good as the last person who has joined him and other than JB, it's no one close to Cruise.

Most of the people getting out are not running to Marty. They're OUT and staying OUT. They're talking, but not to Marty.

First, I know for a fact that Bella is living here in LA. She isn't photographed alot, but she's in an out of the CC all the time. So is Connor, who now DJ's functions at a teen club they have inside the CC.

They have these teen dances and you'll always find Connor and his friends and cousins there. Connor has an "entertainment company" with Mark Isham's kid, Jake, and they DJ the events. He also DJ'd KAK's trunk show at Barney's in LA.

This week, Connor and his cousins and friends are aboard the Freewinds. It's a 10 day "music" cruise being headed up by Michael Doven who was Cruise's longtime Personal Assistant. He got thrown under the bus and RPF'd along with Cruise's sister Lee Anne (who, like her sister Cass, has remarried AGAIN by the way) and Tommy Davis for screwing up Cruise's lines back in 2005. This is all first hand information, most of which I've either seen with my own eyes or seen pictures of.

Also, IF Bella was living in Nashville, the paparrazzi would be all over it, especially after those recent comments from Nicole saying she wished the kids lived with her. Nashville is not a tiny little town.

Unless Bella is living in the cellar and hasn't ventured out of the house, she hasn't been there. SOMEBODY would have opened their mouths. I would also venture to guess that Nicole's people would make sure it leaked as well. Having her daughter with her would be a giant victory over Cruise.

The fact that Bella was at the birthday party speaks volumes. She's not leaving CoS anytime soon and her brother is absolutely not leaving.

Finally, I think it's disgusting that Marty is exploiting the gossip stories for his own gain. All he's doing is calling attention to himself and attempting to remain relevent in the discussion. He's not. He's DM light and given the opportunity to run CoS, he'd be just as bad as DM, if not worse (if that's even possible). If I had a nickel for every crime that man committed.."

http://freekatie.yuku.com/reply/175913/Re-Bella-leaves-Conor-Unhappy

http://celebrityvibe.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Connor-Cruise-DJ-03-17-2011/G00008MIQIu_Lrqc/I0000HijIX1JLRRY

freethinker
24th April 2011, 01:40 AM
I just read in the news that Tom added 5 million dollars to Suri's trust fund.

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
24th April 2011, 01:57 AM
Marty, who is one of the biggest creeps on the planet IMHO

It would be impossible to be Miscavige's waterboy for twenty years and not be. Miscavige has no use for people he can't get to fuck over other people for him.

Panda Termint
24th April 2011, 03:20 AM
I just read in the news that Tom added 5 million dollars to Suri's trust fund.
:lol: First time I read that, I thought you said "Smurf's trust fund"... I'm still laughing! :lol:

Annonny
24th April 2011, 03:26 AM
Smurf,
Your analysis makes a lot of sense and most chances are that you're right. But it's still fun to read such articles, because I bet they make OSA and Miscavige work overtime trying to do damage control.
I've never met Miscavige, but just from reading about him, I can imagine that he is real mad about this story, because Cruise is his poster boy. Just to make scilons mad, I'd spread the story even further. We should quote it everywhere, it will be a fun game. Maybe even have a sign at the Wiesenthal dinner saying that Tom Cruise's own daughter left him over Scientology. We can play dirty too, not just OSA.