PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan Issues SP Declare And Warning to Caucasian Race!!

Type4_PTS
2nd May 2011, 12:25 AM
Scientology Celebrity, Louis Farrakhan has realized that the Caucasian Race are the SP's of the planet and that all Blacks are PTS to these SP's.

He must have had a misunderstood word right before Hubbard indicated that the SP's only made up about 2 1/2 % of the population, as Caucasians make up approx 16% of the global population. :D

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Minister_Louis_Farrakhan_9/article_7787.shtml

"In Scientology, they talk about the type of people who are called “Sociopaths.” The Scientologists believe that a “Sociopath” is a person who has a Suppressive Personality; and once you've come under that type of person, you become a Potential Trouble Source. Scientologists also talk of the “Reactive Mind,” and what is considered as “enemies” within the Reactive Mind, called “engrams” (demons). And it is from the Reactive Mind of The Enemy who imposes upon us their Sociopathic Tendencies that now we are Potential Trouble Sources for ourselves and others.

In my study of “Sociopaths,” I learned that these are persons manifesting anti-social behavior or character traits. I said to some of those in Scientology that were sharing their knowledge with me: “You know, we have been living under White people for at least 4,000 years since they emerged from the hillsides and caves of Europe. I am looking at the Caucasian personality as that of a ‘sociopath.'” According to the Scientologists, a “sociopath” is a “dangerous person” to organization. And when you find these people you have to expel them from any organization, because a sociopath is not governed by laws that keep order in a society, nor can they be trusted among groups of people who share one common cause. For if such a person gets into leadership, that person will only be a Suppressive Personality: A cruel, exploitative, brutal personality.

I say, dear Caucasian people, that if you were, by nature, “social beings,” you would have manifested the qualities that produce harmony in societal relationships. But you have manifested a personality disorder that is against the laws of a genuine society.

The Caucasian may have developed some semblance of a society for their people, but what they've developed for the benefit of their people never applied to us. Master Fard Muhammad said to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad: “Cast the rotten apple out quick!”—He didn't say try to coddle somebody that's rotten! If you leave a rotten person in your society, after a while the whole bunch will become rotten! The whole church will become rotten, the mosque will become rotten, the organization will become rotten because you saw a rotten apple, but you didn't have the courage to cast it out! This is why Master Fard Muhammad asked the question: “Why isn't the Devil settled on the Best Part of the Planet Earth?” Answer: “Because knowing that he was wicked, and there would not be any peace among them, [we] put him out!” And that is why today, Caucasian people, you will be put out from all over the Earth if you don't make a change.

But so will you, Black people, because no one is interested in you with this savage behavior that we display! We are Trouble Sources! Wherever we are, we make trouble; if no trouble is there, we'll create it! We have become “little devils,” and we are now prone to wickedness under the Reactive Mind of our Sociopathic slave master.

A “sociopath” is a sick dude! There's nothing you can do to correct them; they refuse to even admit that they are wrong! And even when I face some members of the Jewish community, and some Whites, with clear truth, they stand in my face knowing that I'm telling the truth, and deny. That is why Jesus said: “I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.” (John 8:37). These people take their wrong, and put it on me.

They are the haters, not I. They are the real anti-Semites, not I. They are the demons, not I. They are the Satan, not I. I am here to uncover and expose Satan and become an Instrument of God to end their world!"

Moosejewels
2nd May 2011, 12:29 AM
Interesting post TYPE_4!

I've got to digest this one :unsure:

Ladybird
2nd May 2011, 01:14 AM
O my! So NOI learned from scientology PTS/SP "tech" that white people are suppressive and need to be eliminated per L. Ron Hubbard.

Except for these two I presume:

[http://www.lermanet.com/images/Evil-Hubbard-and-Mini-Me-scavige.jpg

Enthetan
2nd May 2011, 01:33 AM
The article says it's an excerpt from Farrakhan's "Saviors Day" speech on February 27, 2011.

The whole, four hour speech is on youtube. (And I didn't know youtube let you upload four hour videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iygl0zfbPE

Arthur Dent
2nd May 2011, 01:34 AM
Good Lord!
But wait! Really, this is fabulous PR for scientology, in fact.
Keep at it Farrakhan and NOI. You're helping, you really are.
More than you know. :whistling:

Type4_PTS
2nd May 2011, 02:27 AM
The article says it's an excerpt from Farrakhan's "Saviors Day" speech on February 27, 2011.

The whole, four hour speech is on youtube.

I imagine that he included this section in his excerpt as it is an important section that he wants all to understand.

He isolated the root cause of what is holding back his race. The answer is found in the SP/PTS tech. If you read the whole excerpt over here you'll see that:
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Minister_Louis_Farrakhan_9/article_7787.shtml

He asks (speaking to Blacks):
"Have you ever noticed why none of our organizations really reach what they're supposed to reach? They start, they build up, they empty out; and if you're still lucky, they come back again—but then they empty out again? Well, what's wrong with us?"

What's "wrong" with them as he goes on to show is that they are "Potential Trouble Sources". :omg:

ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn
2nd May 2011, 02:54 AM
That Louie is such a swell fella , he's so Theta

practice
2nd May 2011, 09:45 AM
lolololololololol

Dulloldfart
2nd May 2011, 10:06 AM
(And I didn't know youtube let you upload four hour videos)

They changed the rules. People who have no history of uploading copyrighted content are allowed to upload longer videos now. I can, for instance, per an automated announcement to my account. I don't know if they determine the "no copyrighted content" on the basis of complaints, or on some software only, like they have software that automatically recognises music tracks and adds an iTunes ad for it.

Paul

paradox
2nd May 2011, 11:42 AM
They changed the rules. People who have no history of uploading copyrighted content are allowed to upload longer videos now. I can, for instance, per an automated announcement to my account. I don't know if they determine the "no copyrighted content" on the basis of complaints, or on some software only, like they have software that automatically recognises music tracks and adds an iTunes ad for it.

Paul

According to this Dec 2010 article from cnet:

"YouTube cited its Video ID and Audio ID service, which identifies copyrighted content uploaded to the site by someone other than the copyright holder, as the main reason for eliminating the 15-minute limit on some users.

YouTube's Video ID and Audio ID service works by asking rights holders to provide the online video site with reference material that it then uses to compare to uploaded content. The service also allows those copyright owners to determine, prior to the infringement, how they want to handle it. They can choose to "make money from them, get stats on them, or block them from YouTube altogether," YouTube says on its site."

Read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20025313-17.html#ixzz1LBrQBQzS