PDA

View Full Version : Another family broken by the cult?

Captain Koolaid
14th August 2011, 04:57 PM
According to the Daily Mail JLo and Marc Anthony split because he objected to his wive's plan to enrol their twins in a Scientology school. Apparently the fact that he never was "a big fan" of Scientology has caused friction throughout the marriage, and his demand to have the kids enrolled in a real school was the final straw. Something tells me that JLo was advised to disconnect...

Find a Job Dating Wine Our Papers Feedback My Stories
Sunday, Aug 14 2011 6PM 18°C 9PM 15°C 5-Day Forecast
Twin pressures that led to J-Lo’s split from Marc

By Katie Nicholl

Last updated at 9:58 AM on 14th August 2011

Comments (8)
Add to My Stories

While singer Marc Anthony has been described as a control freak following the breakdown of his marriage to Jennifer Lopez, I’m told there is another factor in their split.

J-Lo’s commitment to Scientology was a bone of contention between the Hollywood star and her husband, and the couple, both 42, rowed over her wish to send their three-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to a Scientology school.

Jennifer is close friends with Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes – also staunch Scientologists.

She said in a recent interview she ‘wouldn’t mind’ having her twins educated by the church, adding: ‘I just wish that people wouldn’t judge it without knowing what it is.’

A source close to the couple said: ‘Jennifer and Marc couldn’t see eye-to-eye on the subject. She’s always been more into the church than him. He wasn’t a huge fan and it caused problems.’

I wonder who started the rumor that Marc is a control freak?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2025808/Twin-pressures-led-J-Lo-s-split-Marc.html

uniquemand
14th August 2011, 04:59 PM
He's clearly a suppressive person.

TG1
14th August 2011, 07:12 PM
Celebrities are silly, attention-seeking, drama-generating whores.

There's something already wrong with them.

TG1

Mark A. Baker
14th August 2011, 10:12 PM
Celebrities are silly, attention-seeking, drama-generating whores. ...

You mean unlike everyone else? Or is it just that as a result of accidents of birth, beauty, talent, or money they are simply more successful at it than others? :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

marjan
15th August 2011, 09:32 AM
Is Jennifer Lopez a Scientologist, or just "Scientology-friendly?"

Captain Koolaid
15th August 2011, 09:37 AM
Is Jennifer Lopez a Scientologist, or just "Scientology-friendly?"

Hard to say, but it appears that her involvement is deeper than she's willing to admit.

ClamSource
15th August 2011, 09:45 AM
What a fraud. She downplays her Scientology connection by saying she "wouldn't mind" sending the children to a Scientology school. Concealing the fact she obviously feels very strongly about the issue and will go as far as divorce if she can't get her way. Clearly she's reluctant to admit publicly the strong degree of control Scientology has over her life, and ultimately, that of her children.

marjan
15th August 2011, 09:45 AM
Hard to say, but it appears that her involvement is deeper than she's willing to admit.

That's the first I have heard about J.Lo. being involved.
I must admit I am a bit surprised.

Lurker5
15th August 2011, 06:24 PM
Boo, JLo - big mistake . . .

Happy Days
17th August 2011, 12:38 AM
This rote line pisses me off by JLo :angry:

She said in a recent interview she ‘wouldn’t mind’ having her twins educated by the church, adding: ‘I just wish that people wouldn’t judge it without knowing what it is.’

JLo 'You couldn't and wouldn't handle the truth and treatment we've experienced.' :angry:

You won't be on the front lines or joining the SO or Staff ... oh no you'll be place in bubble wrap with blinkers on and have a full full time handler so your thoughts aren't tainted with the truth of how things really are because you're a celebrity. :yes::yes:

Save yourself and your kids ... JLo it's a CULT

Sassy
17th August 2011, 02:43 AM
Here's another link:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/jennifer-lopez-marc-anthony-scientology-divorce-08-2011

Ogsonofgroo
17th August 2011, 02:59 AM
What a fraud. She downplays her Scientology connection by saying she "wouldn't mind" sending the children to a Scientology school. Concealing the fact she obviously feels very strongly about the issue and will go as far as divorce if she can't get her way. Clearly she's reluctant to admit publicly the strong degree of control Scientology has over her life, and ultimately, that of her children.

Good observation, and I feel very close to the truth, if not the truth itself.

:cheers: