PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise most embassing moments

Lohan2008
7th October 2011, 10:45 AM
http://aww.ninemsn.com.au/glance/194138/tom-cruises-most-embarrassing-moments.glance

Tom Cruise stunned onlookers last weekend when he took part in an impromptu dance-off at his friend's wedding - but it's not the first time he's embarrassed himself in public.

The 49-year-old actor is famous for his questionable public behavior and never seems embarrassed by the mortifying things he does.

From the infamous "couch jumping" incident on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2005, to accidentally farting on live TV in 2008, Tom can't seem to stop humiliating himself

Tom professes his love for Katie Holmes to Oprah in 2005.
A pirated video of Tom rambling about his love of Scientology became a viral hit in 2008.
Tom dancing with Jennifer Lopez at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards.
Tom laughed so hard he farted on Late Night with David Letterman in 2008.
Tom hams it up as rocker Stacee Jaxx in upcoming movie Rock of Ages.
Tom during his dance-off at producer David Ellison's wedding.
Tom kept speaking through two attempts to get him offstage at the 2007 Bambi awards.
Tom lost his temper during a 60 Minutes interview with Peter Overton in 2005.
Tom criticised Brooke Shields' use of anti-depressants in 2005
Tom later exploded when US Today show host Matt Lauer brought up Shields in an interview
Cruise busts a move on wedding dance floor

Jump
7th October 2011, 11:08 AM
http://aww.ninemsn.com.au/glance/194138/tom-cruises-most-embarrassing-moments.glance

Tom Cruise stunned onlookers last weekend when he took part in an impromptu dance-off at his friend's wedding - but it's not the first time he's embarrassed himself in public.

The 49-year-old actor is famous for his questionable public behavior and never seems embarrassed by the mortifying things he does.

From the infamous "couch jumping" incident on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2005, to accidentally farting on live TV in 2008, Tom can't seem to stop humiliating himself

A pirated video of Tom rambling about his love of Scientology became a viral hit in 2008.
Tom kept speaking through two attempts to get him offstage at the 2007 Bambi awards.
Tom later exploded when US Today show host Matt Lauer brought up Shields in an interview

Tom accepts so-called 'Medal of Valour' award
Tom says he helped NASA with its glossary-of-terms
Tom allegedly gets a cult to find him a suitable wife
Tom allegedly accepts inurement in gifts from a 501c cult

Edit: Was there photographic evidence and first-hand testimony of the inurement?

Royal Prince Xenu
7th October 2011, 01:43 PM
Mission Embarrassment 1, 2, & 3

Infinite
7th October 2011, 02:51 PM

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6097/6219847913_32f584db72.jpg

Smilla
7th October 2011, 03:03 PM
Silly little Fisher-Price man.

elwood
7th October 2011, 03:07 PM
Tom accepts so-called 'Medal of Valour' award
Tom says he helped NASA with its glossary-of-terms
Tom allegedly gets a cult to find him a suitable wife
Tom allegedly accepts inurement in gifts from a 501c cult

Edit: Was there photographic evidence and first-hand testimony of the inurement?

Yes, there is.

SchwimmelPuckel
7th October 2011, 03:10 PM
<snip>
<snip>
Is that so?
http://youtu.be/Tu3t_sd0ac8
:biggrin:

Rene Descartes
7th October 2011, 03:43 PM

He farted on TV?

Damn!

While laughing hard?

Wow, if you think about it that means that he must have been holding it in for some time sitting there in that chair.

Rd00

Captain Koolaid
7th October 2011, 05:51 PM
Farting on TV is not very OT, that's what wogs do. Maybe Tom Cruise hasn't made it to OT8 yet because he's constantly farting during auditing sessions? Too much barley formula, methinks.

guanoloco
7th October 2011, 11:14 PM
I like the one where he's being interviewed in England or someplace and this skit TV program uses a fake microphone and squirts him with water.

He starts laughing and you're thinking it's going to be a fun roll with the punches thing and he grips the microphone and starts ass chewing the guy. He brings the whole moment down to a classic Scientology tone level of punishing bodies, etc.

Great stuff!

smartone
8th October 2011, 01:28 AM
Was he really farting? No-one farts that much surely! I reckon old Letterman had one of those fart sounding machines under his desk or something.

The Anabaptist Jacques
8th October 2011, 01:37 AM
Was he really farting? No-one farts that much surely! I reckon old Letterman had one of those fart sounding machines under his desk or something.

You shouldn't make fun of someone who has a farting problem.

Flatulance is nothing to sniff at.

The Anabaptist Jacques

degraded being
8th October 2011, 03:32 AM
You shouldn't make fun of someone who has a farting problem.

Flatulance is nothing to sniff at.

The Anabaptist Jacques

"..You shouldn't make fun of someone who has a farting problem..."

Could cause quite a stink

Sassy
8th October 2011, 05:05 AM
I enjoyed the video of him dancing at the wedding, no kidding. Looks like he was having a good time & actually acting like a normal person. Good for him.

Miss Pert
8th October 2011, 06:26 AM
I enjoyed the video of him dancing at the wedding, no kidding. Looks like he was having a good time & actually acting like a normal person. Good for him.

I agree! :thumbsup:

Royal Prince Xenu
8th October 2011, 01:52 PM
Is that so?
http://youtu.be/Tu3t_sd0ac8
:biggrin:

Firstly, I think they're fake farts.
Secondly, I think fart humor best reflects the tone of Letterman on a "good" day.

SchwimmelPuckel
8th October 2011, 04:30 PM
Firstly, I think they're fake farts.
Secondly, I think fart humor best reflects the tone of Letterman on a "good" day.Yeh.. They're fake farts.. The juvenile delinquent who made ths edit of the footage and uploded it, is making a multiple repeating thunderous fart joke of it.

What may have happened is that the cruisemeister let one slip on live camera.. Just one..

That's what the earlier post would seem to indicate.. I never heard about that btw?

What I did hear about was the fart at Bendler Block! - During the shooting of 'Operation Valkyrie', the Cruisemeister had a sort of PR problem with 'Germany'.. He wanted to handle that by staging an event in honour of Von Stauffenberg, who was execuyted at the Bendler Block, a big historic building in Berlin(?). - So.. All the film crew was assembled and german VIP's...

And someone snook out a real stinker!

The farter was never found.. Rumour has it that the Cruisemeister was furious and wanted heim found, fired and thrown to the vions!

:yes:

guanoloco
8th October 2011, 06:28 PM
Yeh.. They're fake farts.. The juvenile delinquent who made ths edit of the footage and uploded it, is making a multiple repeating thunderous fart joke of it.

What may have happened is that the cruisemeister let one slip on live camera.. Just one..

That's what the earlier post would seem to indicate.. I never heard about that btw?

What I did hear about was the fart at Bendler Block! - During the shooting of 'Operation Valkyrie', the Cruisemeister had a sort of PR problem with 'Germany'.. He wanted to handle that by staging an event in honour of Von Stauffenberg, who was execuyted at the Bendler Block, a big historic building in Berlin(?). - So.. All the film crew was assembled and german VIP's...

And someone snook out a real stinker!

The farter was never found.. Rumour has it that the Cruisemeister was furious and wanted heim found, fired and thrown to the vions!

:yes:

Funny he just didn't have the offender shot...once caught, that is.

Jump
19th October 2014, 06:49 AM
Oh dear. It's 10 years later and Tom is still hawking his Freedom Medal of Stupidity (http://tonyortega.org/2014/10/18/tom-cruise-shows-up-with-his-scientology-freedom-medal-of-valor-in-london/#more-17482).

* Link to the Underground Bunker.

Beam-Me-Up-Scotty
19th October 2014, 07:27 AM
Maybe a very unpopular viewpoint but I think Tom has done far less embarassing things than many celebratries. Minor things seem to be blown right out of proportion in many cases to ridicule him, due to involvement in the cult. At least he has been successful in many things and stayed off the grog, drugs and no reported illicit affairs, nor any tongue poking.

After all many of us were gullible fools who did not listen to the warnings about the cult, especially the ones who joined the SO and then had children.

Many of us were living in space opera HUbbard's dreamland for anything up to 30 years or longer, instead of using common sense and a bit of logic, and living in the real world.

I hope one day Tom wakes up to himself.

It also concerns me that I see many threads, some written by brilliant people ... and others that unfortunately seem to indicate such 'doughiness ' that it does not give a good impression to the reader ... and they are the audience, and we would like them to respect our opinions, and to think highly and with credibility about our experiences with the cult.

scooter
19th October 2014, 08:42 AM
Maybe a very unpopular viewpoint but I think Tom has done far less embarassing things than many celebratries. Minor things seem to be blown right out of proportion in many cases to ridicule him, due to involvement in the cult. At least he has been successful in many things and stayed off the grog, drugs and no reported illicit affairs, nor any tongue poking.

After all many of us were gullible fools who did not listen to the warnings about the cult, especially the ones who joined the SO and then had children.

Many of us were living in space opera HUbbard's dreamland for anything up to 30 years or longer, instead of using common sense and a bit of logic, and living in the real world.

I hope one day Tom wakes up to himself.

It also concerns me that I see many threads, some written by brilliant people ... and others that unfortunately seem to indicate such 'doughiness ' that it does not give a good impression to the reader ... and they are the audience, and we would like them to respect our opinions, and to think highly and with credibility about our experiences with the cult.

I would like to agree with you, but....

Go check out John Brousseau's stuff on what DM had him and other SO members make for the Cruisemeister - the infamous burlwood pen, the fit-out for his private hangar, the customized motorbikes, etc etc..

TC has been using and abusing SO members for his own personal benefit and yes, there have been attempts to bring it to his attention but he's ignored them. He's become increasingly arrogant in his defense of his BFF "the world's greatest leader, and I know because I've met all of them."

TC has been more than an enabler for the cult, he's an active party to some of the abuses IMO. And that means he deserves to have intense scrutiny and yes, ridicule thrown at him. I doubt very much if he'll ever "wake up" as he's got too much of himself invested in KSW. How about DM using SO members to pimp for TC after he left Nichole? Plenty of dox around on that.

Sadly, TC's a case of severe "sunk cost bias."

Smurf
19th October 2014, 10:05 AM
He farted on TV?

No. He went giddy over talking about cutting the oxygen supply of a guy on a plane with him. Someone dubbed over the interview with fart sounds.

Original interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJiAP4gQM_8

"Tom Cruise here is acting so goofy on David Letterman, he may as well have been blowing farts the whole time. Luckily, someone did overdub farts in strategic places."

http://www.maniacworld.com/tom-cruise-farting-on-letterman.html

Sassy
19th October 2014, 02:32 PM
Oh dear. It's 10 years later and Tom is still hawking his Freedom Medal of Stupidity (http://tonyortega.org/2014/10/18/tom-cruise-shows-up-with-his-scientology-freedom-medal-of-valor-in-london/#more-17482).

* Link to the Underground Bunker.

I'll add once again that he's so far gone I don't think he'll ever make it back. I guess he must not listen to the news, go on the internet, watch TV etc because haven't we all seen/heard/read SOMETHING over the past few years about cult abuse?!? He seems to be in deeper than ever and I will continue to remain away from the movies and TV and anything he's associated with. My own little protest. :thumbsup: