PDA

View Full Version : The FBI and the CofS

mate
30th November 2011, 10:56 AM
Like you, I was disappointed with President Obama's apparent dismissal of Graham Berry's petition. I had expected that we would have seen some kind of action on it, but it wasn't to be. However, this had me thinking about the whole cycle, and particularly why he would consider it to be relatively unimportant, or at least that would seem to be the case.

I realised that I had forgotten that one of his election promises, was to close down the Guantanamo Bay detention facility, but this never happened. Then there was the astonishing attack on Libya, a country where there was 100% literacy, where all received education at no cost, where a newly married couple would receive a cash gift which would be used to purchase a home and get an interest-free loan to cover their mortgage, where Gaddafi was in the process of establishing a “no interest” African Monetary Fund to replace the IMF in Africa.

Why was Libya attacked and reduced to a poor third world country? While Libya was not one to the major oil producers, ranking about tenth, its oil was unique in that it was low-sulphur, and Libya was producing some 90% of the world's demand of this special oil, and unfortunately Gaddafi had apparently decided to return to the gold standard. But to destroy a country for this!

Add to this his action of having an American citizen who was overseas, executed without being found guilty or even charged, made me realise that he would consider the actions of the CofS somewhat trivial!

Another factor could be that Miscavige makes substantial donations to both the Republicans and the Democrats, which could account for the willingness of President Clinton to approach the German Government on behalf of the CofS

However, there is another movement emerging in the USA, which could well be the answer, and that is the Sheriffs threatening to arrest Federal Agencies breaking state laws. This might be the answer to get action.

David