PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise.........who now?

Sassy
7th December 2011, 02:16 AM
(Credit goes to "dlisted.com")

Tuesday, December 6th 2011
"Tom Kaun" Is All The Rage In India

When Tommy Girl arrived at an airport in Mumbai to start promoting Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol in India, hundreds of screaming fans were waiting to get a peek at the completely heterosexual face that makes all mortal women instantly fall in love with it. Well, just like Katie Holmes, those "fans"were paid to act like they give a shit house shit about Tommy. The blog First Post (via Videogum) claims that a model management agency hired at least 200 people and gave all of them around $3 to play the role of a Tom Cruise fan. The best part is that most of them don't even know Tom Cruise from a bossy bottom garden gnome (that is a trick game, because there is no difference). One of the paid actors explained it to First Post like this:

“Tom kaun? (Ed note. That is a perfect name for him if you think about it) I don’t know who he is or what he does. We were told to come here by 1pm today and wait for a foreign VIP to come out of the airport gate and scream and shout when he came. None of us know who Tom is. There was a buffet lunch also for us and we were paid Rs 150 for this job today. We do this for television shows and other such events where crowds are required."

If this is true.. Oh, slap me with a Suri heel, of course this shit is true. This is Tommy Girl I'm blogging about. You show me a ho who froths at the mouth over Tommy's greatness and I'll show you a copy of the check Scientology wrote them to do so. But I can't completely make fun of Tommy for this. Tommy needs those pats on the head to go on. He's sort of like my Chihuahua that way. If I don't give him positive reinforcement, he'll just lick his own asshole in his doggy condo all day and will refuse to do anything I ask.

And those people who were paid $3 to scream for Tommy for 30 minutes got off easy. Stepford Katie doesn't even get a buffet lunch and she has to play the role of a Tom Cruise fan for the next 5 years or until her contract is finally up. You have it easy, Tom Kaun fans.

Lohan2008
7th December 2011, 05:10 AM
GaHHHHHHHH !
:hairpull:

It is spelled CHEQUE ! ! ! ! !

You show me a ho who froths at the mouth over Tommy's greatness and I'll show you a copy of the check Scientology wrote them to do so.

Voltaire's Child
7th December 2011, 05:14 AM
(Credit goes to "dlisted.com")

Tuesday, December 6th 2011
"Tom Kaun" Is All The Rage In India

When Tommy Girl arrived at an airport in Mumbai to start promoting Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol in India, hundreds of screaming fans were waiting to get a peek at the completely heterosexual face that makes all mortal women instantly fall in love with it. Well, just like Katie Holmes, those "fans"were paid to act like they give a shit house shit about Tommy. The blog First Post (via Videogum) claims that a model management agency hired at least 200 people and gave all of them around $3 to play the role of a Tom Cruise fan. The best part is that most of them don't even know Tom Cruise from a bossy bottom garden gnome (that is a trick game, because there is no difference). One of the paid actors explained it to First Post like this:

“Tom kaun? (Ed note. That is a perfect name for him if you think about it) I don’t know who he is or what he does. We were told to come here by 1pm today and wait for a foreign VIP to come out of the airport gate and scream and shout when he came. None of us know who Tom is. There was a buffet lunch also for us and we were paid Rs 150 for this job today. We do this for television shows and other such events where crowds are required."

If this is true.. Oh, slap me with a Suri heel, of course this shit is true. This is Tommy Girl I'm blogging about. You show me a ho who froths at the mouth over Tommy's greatness and I'll show you a copy of the check Scientology wrote them to do so. But I can't completely make fun of Tommy for this. Tommy needs those pats on the head to go on. He's sort of like my Chihuahua that way. If I don't give him positive reinforcement, he'll just lick his own asshole in his doggy condo all day and will refuse to do anything I ask.

And those people who were paid $3 to scream for Tommy for 30 minutes got off easy. Stepford Katie doesn't even get a buffet lunch and she has to play the role of a Tom Cruise fan for the next 5 years or until her contract is finally up. You have it easy, Tom Kaun fans.

Yeah, having all those millions of dollars must be fuckin' rough for her. Poooor baby.

Lohan2008
7th December 2011, 05:17 AM
Ho: Noun
Anyone who dehumanizes themselves by selling their body to others.

Anne Coulter: You two ladies look interesting. Are you Native Americans ?
Woman #1: Yes, I'm a Navajo.
Woman #2: I'm an Arapahoe.
Anne Couter: What a coincidence! I'm just a right-wing ho!

Ho:
A word Santa Clause says three times when he sees your wife, mother and sister together in the same room.

Voltaire's Child
7th December 2011, 05:18 AM
Ick. What's that doing on this thread? I'm afraid to ask.

greebly
7th December 2011, 05:23 AM
Credit goes to the 2 indian news outfits that started the story on the 4th Dec.

It was then picked up on WWP and highlighted ergo everyone else.

Those darn "anonymous" posters!

Jachs
7th December 2011, 05:38 AM
uh hem ...Its PR ..Prevaricating Relations .

Tom needs to keep up the illusion too..

Petey C
7th December 2011, 05:44 AM
Hilarious post, Sassy! :)

Rene Descartes
7th December 2011, 04:52 PM
What the...?

That picture only shows guyys crawling all over him.

Oh wait...

I get it.

I understand.

Well there is that one lady in front of him with the phone camera.

Tom to the handsomest man hanging on him: Hey Hadji, is that a Kashmiri bong in your pocket or are you just happy to be so close to me. How about we meet later for some Tandoori Potato Makala?

Rd00

Winston Smith
7th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Cheque or check, Sassy you are a very funny person. I laughed all the way through the post.

Type4_PTS
8th December 2011, 12:41 AM
There's a report on http://www.dose.ca/celebrity/Cruise+Denies+Reports+Paid+Fans+Cheer+Didn+Them+Ei ther/5825126/story.html

Not sure if this is the same or a different report. :unsure:

An excerpt:

Wall Street Journal blog India Real Time notes that hiring extras for movie premieres in the city isn't uncommon, quoting Ravi Sharma, the director of an entertainment agency that has brought in crowds of professional "fans" for similar star-studded events. “B-grade Bollywood actors are usually welcomed by paid fans," Sharma told the WSJ blog. "But for event organizers to put Tom Cruise in the same category -- shocking.”

Voltaire's Child
8th December 2011, 10:05 PM
I was rather taken aback at the "ho" post as it seemed to me to be implying that Katie Holmes is a whore for marrying Tom Cruise.

If that's truly the implication, that's kind of a rough way to speak of a wife and mother.

DagwoodGum
21st December 2011, 01:54 PM
I just watched TC on the Tues. Dec. 20,2011 Jimmy Fallon show. I watched Jimmy & Tom compete in a Christmas wreath toss where they'd throw the wreaths at large candy cane poles as in ring toss. Jimmy had 3 ringers, Tom - ZERO. Then he stands there with this cheesy grin never once showing the "OT Awareness" of "Gee, where the hell are my supposed OT powers?" These "OT's" are so deluded. He couldn't score 1 point. He spends all this time and money to be a God on earth and yet he's a total failure at a simple kids game on national TV!?! I wonder what the CO$ will come up with for damage control?