PDA

View Full Version : Tori Amos, mind control and the Scientology connection.

Vittorio
18th December 2011, 05:17 PM
A couple of years ago (Summer 09) I googled Tori Amos and Scientology. I knew that she was friends with Neil Gaiman and had a house on the East Coast of Florida (Sewall's Point). They both reference each other in their work. Tori mentions Neil many time's in her songs starting with her first album 'Little Earthquake's' which has many songs which refer to sexual abuse/control by men.

Knowing Tori's drug history (in the 90's) I thought that she would not be qualified for services and she is also fairly against religion. But this year I had a nagging sensation which took me back to the subject. Look at her eye's in this video and the dissasociated ways in which she speaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCZJ6g4wHnI

In 1998 she married and had trouble with her record company. First sign's of creative decay set in in the following albums that she is forced to make in order to fulfill her record contract.

In 2002 she releases her first record on her new label Sony and having a 2 year old child she is fully away from drugs (as far as I know) BUT she is making albums about other 'personalities'. She has done this with her 'Strange Little Girls' album in 2001 with each character having a personality based around a track on the album (Neil wrote little stories for them too) and 'American Doll Posse' in 2007 which had five characters. There is also the allegations of plastic surgery and love of designer dresses. Has Scientology got it's claws in on Tori? Has her desire to look youthful part of being in the entertainment industry or a result of being a victim of mind control? Did she switch from one handler to the next around 1998? Did Neil take the role of someone else?

Judging by some of the Scientology celebs desire to look young (Prescilla and Kirsty) and with Suri Cruise dressing like a grown up, the continual sexualisation of women is not restricted to WOGS, but to Scientology as well. Corey Feldman said that 'Hollywood's biggest secret is peadophillia and Courtney Love once referred to Lindsay Lohan's father as a rapist.

Tori has a lot of time for the people who work for her and her fans and has started RAINN for victims of rape and incest. But I have seen and experienced first hand the behaviour of some of those that work for her which includes bodyguards who use front row tickets (from Tori herself) to gain sexual favours from female fans and the low energy that many exhibit and how they will walk all over each other to get the best seat and close to their idol.

It never occured to me before that Scientology celebs may be being used in a more general mind control program, not just being used as Scientologists. Scientology is a game of MIRRORS. Everything it should be and often written to be, IT ISN'T. It is sucking the energy and life out of people and when I see a performer so closely connected to a Scientology celeb who has gone quiet on his connections I get inquisitive.

Axiom142
18th December 2011, 07:39 PM
Well thatís a lot of speculating Vittorio.

Surely the fact that she is friends with Neil Gaiman suggests that she isnít a Scientologist?

Neil brought up in the cult but has made it clear that he is no longer a member. Given his personal history and also what his family went through, it is pretty obvious why he left it all behind.

Are you seriously suggesting that Tori Amos is a Scientologist? You havenít presented any real evidence for this so Iím not going to take your speculation seriously.

Axiom142

Vittorio
18th December 2011, 08:21 PM
I'm speculating a couple of things. I don't think she is a Scientologist. But remember there are SIGNS to what are going on with a person. The wide dazzled eyes are one thing that comes to mind. Something seems out of place. The way her fans behave the way they do for her front row tickets, which she gives out and how low energy people 'run the show' literally is also worrying.

Also, whether, judging by the state of Scientology celebrities, I wonder if they are being used in a much wider program of manipulation?

I actually wondered at one point whether Neil and Tori were covertly deprogramming each other? Or if Neil's marriage to Amanda Palmer was him rebelling against the restraints of Scientology. Would it be out PR for them to declare him? His family seem to have called a spade a spade and continue with Scientology. Neil was reportedly still talking about it to people in the late 80's/early 90's. His ex-wife I believe went Clear in the year 2000? What his stance is is unclear.

Axiom142
18th December 2011, 09:57 PM
I wouldnít read too much into her eyes Ė she is American, after all. :whistling:

Unfortunately, fans sometimes do get a bit obsessive Ė thatís why they are Ďfansí. And, inevitably there are hangers-on who will abuse their positions to get control over others. Itís not right, but unfortunately it seems to be a fact of life.

Scilebs on the other hand, definitely are being used. Miscavige seems to love surrounding himself with the ĎAí list Ė the richer and more powerful, the better.

Except when they wake up and start bad-mouthing him, in which case heíll spend millions on producing puerile videos to (attempt to) slime them. Nice way for a Ďreligiousí leader to behave, eh?

Sadly, most are so insulated from real life, they havenít got much of a clue as to what is really happening. So, not only are they paying out huge sums to fill the Tiny Tyrants coffers, they also actively shill for the cult.

Since Neil doesnít appear to be actively criticising the cult (probably because of familial connections), I guess they will leave him alone. The only statement I know of his on the matter, was a BBC interview a few years ago when he says that he is no longer a member. Given his upbringing I suppose it would be difficult for him to shake off all the conditioning, but I really wish he would speak up. Iím sure he has some very interesting stories to tell. Apparently he was the ED of Birmingham Org and got declared for refusing to disconnect when his father, David got declared.

Axiom142

Sindy
18th December 2011, 10:58 PM
A couple of years ago (Summer 09) I googled Tori Amos and Scientology. I knew that she was friends with Neil Gaiman and had a house on the East Coast of Florida (Sewall's Point). They both reference each other in their work. Tori mentions Neil many time's in her songs starting with her first album 'Little Earthquake's' which has many songs which refer to sexual abuse/control by men.

Knowing Tori's drug history (in the 90's) I thought that she would not be qualified for services and she is also fairly against religion. But this year I had a nagging sensation which took me back to the subject. Look at her eye's in this video and the dissasociated ways in which she speaks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCZJ6g4wHnI

In 1998 she married and had trouble with her record company. First sign's of creative decay set in in the following albums that she is forced to make in order to fulfill her record contract.

In 2002 she releases her first record on her new label Sony and having a 2 year old child she is fully away from drugs (as far as I know) BUT she is making albums about other 'personalities'. She has done this with her 'Strange Little Girls' album in 2001 with each character having a personality based around a track on the album (Neil wrote little stories for them too) and 'American Doll Posse' in 2007 which had five characters. There is also the allegations of plastic surgery and love of designer dresses. Has Scientology got it's claws in on Tori? Has her desire to look youthful part of being in the entertainment industry or a result of being a victim of mind control? Did she switch from one handler to the next around 1998? Did Neil take the role of someone else?

Judging by some of the Scientology celebs desire to look young (Prescilla and Kirsty) and with Suri Cruise dressing like a grown up, the continual sexualisation of women is not restricted to WOGS, but to Scientology as well. Corey Feldman said that 'Hollywood's biggest secret is peadophillia and Courtney Love once referred to Lindsay Lohan's father as a rapist.

Tori has a lot of time for the people who work for her and her fans and has started RAINN for victims of rape and incest. But I have seen and experienced first hand the behaviour of some of those that work for her which includes bodyguards who use front row tickets (from Tori herself) to gain sexual favours from female fans and the low energy that many exhibit and how they will walk all over each other to get the best seat and close to their idol.

It never occured to me before that Scientology celebs may be being used in a more general mind control program, not just being used as Scientologists. Scientology is a game of MIRRORS. Everything it should be and often written to be, IT ISN'T. It is sucking the energy and life out of people and when I see a performer so closely connected to a Scientology celeb who has gone quiet on his connections I get inquisitive.

Welcome to the entire celeb universe and the world of rock n roll. Tori has always spoken in rather coded language. It's possible she may have dabbled though I see no evidence of such. Certainly celebs don't need Scientology to feel pressured into looking young. I really don't get your dot connection at all.

I sure love Tori though :)