PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Stories Sheila Huber Vid 3

Gottabrain
28th January 2012, 03:42 AM
This Vid is pretty light. Some celebrity stories from the 80s at AOLA. Enjoy.

Sheila

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWU5ORZSLLU&feature=related

Challenge
29th January 2012, 12:55 AM
This Vid is pretty light. Some celebrity stories from the 80s at AOLA. Enjoy.

Sheila

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWU5ORZSLLU&feature=related

I enjoyed 'em.
I audited Priscilla on some kind of Review at AOLA in 1981.
She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. She wore no make up, and she was a true natural beauty.
Hi, Sheila.

challenge

Gottabrain
29th January 2012, 01:18 AM
I enjoyed 'em.
I audited Priscilla on some kind of Review at AOLA in 1981.
She was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. She wore no make up, and she was a true natural beauty.
Hi, Sheila.

challenge

Glad you liked the vid! I believe it was in '81 when I met her, too. Yeh, she was gorgeous. Sweet, too.

I forgot to mention that Mickey Dolenz did the Monkees walk with a couple of us down the Solo hallway for a few minutes. :biggrin: We asked him if he remembered the Monkees walk and he said, "You mean this one?" :hysterical:

It didn't go over very well with Harold Simms or the other course sups, who ran out of the courserooms to find out what was going on. :omg:

I enjoyed that. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPppXaPonY

freethinker
29th January 2012, 03:44 AM
I liked this one too Sheila.

Did you know Stan Booth or Kit Figuredo?

Gottabrain
29th February 2012, 03:45 AM
I liked this one too Sheila.

Did you know Stan Booth or Kit Figuredo?

No, I never got to know either one of them. I liked Chick Corea, though - in the early 80s, he gave the Sea Org free concerts. I don't know what happened that made that stop by '84 or so.

Do you have any celebrity stories? Tell me! Pleeeez? :begging:

Veda
4th March 2012, 05:54 AM
No, I never got to know either one of them. I liked Chick Corea, though - in the early 80s, he gave the Sea Org free concerts. I don't know what happened that made that stop by '84 or so.

Do you have any celebrity stories? Tell me! Pleeeez? :begging:

If you insist.

Let's see... I and some others protested outside the Celebrity Center in the mid 1980s, and I was surprised that, amongst the aspiring celebrities that wandered in and out of Celebrity Center, were some people who definitely were not pursuing an artistic or show business career. These were hardened Private Investigator types. Then I recalled that Celebrity Center was one of two locations in Los Angeles raided by the FBI in 1977. There seems to have been, and continues to be, as far as I know, a particularly nasty and aggressive element that has it own section at Celebrity Center. Regular Celebrity Center staff and public seem unaware of them, but they come and go from the same location.

Here's Frank Notaro's Celebrity Center story, from around the same period (1984). He protested outside Celebrity Center with a sign that said "Xenu" and was beaten up and stun gunned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mfY0kycmxA

And before the next Celebrity Center story is presented, a little background: Apparently, there were, at times, special private projects conducted by Hubbard. One, for example, was called "Angels of the moon." If I recall correctly, this is mentioned in the Otto Roos' 1984 write-up. Otto called these projects "weirdies." Was the incident described below one of Hubbard's "weirdies"? The alleged event, below, would have occurred shortly after Hubbard had given his 'New Vitality RD' lectures in Daytona Beach, Florida, and 30 years after the performance of 'The Babalon [sic] Working' ritual, to create a non-human "moonchild," in Pasadena with Jack Parsons. Some people think that "non-human moonchild" is Scientology, as in Scientology's dark spiritual force.

But that's just speculation.

The statement is in the form of an affidavit, listed with other documents, in this Clearwater Commission link:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.testimonyrondewolfclearwater.htm

The affidavit is by a former Sea Org member named Ann Bailey:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.scientologyclearwater.exh67.htm

An excerpt:

At the Manor, I was directed to the elevator and went to the seventh floor. The entire floor was elaborately furnished to the point of suffocation. A S.O member appeared and showed me to a door that was partially open.

I went into a very large living room with heavy curtains, pile carpet, overstuffed chairs and clean to the point of obsession.

Sitting on one of the chairs drinking what looked like sherry was a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes, highly polished.

He didn't say a word and slowly got up and motioned me to follow him into the next room.
I didn't know if it was Hubbard, and wondered if I was to have an auditing session or an interview. I followed him.

I found myself in a lavish bedroom. This still didn't worry me as sometimes interviews and sessions were held in bedrooms at the Hollywood Inn for staff.
There was a small table set up with an e-meter on it, and again I thought about a session.

Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

I was repelled by him.

I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold to the bone at that moment.

I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted I knew that my punishment would be extreme.

His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was there.

I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange that I realized that if I provoked him he could be extremely dangerous.

I let him undress me without resisting.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

He lay on top of me.

As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

Then for the next hour he did absolutely nothing at all. I mean nothing!

After the first twenty-five minutes I became about as frightened as I have ever been in my life. I felt as if in some perverse way he was telling me that he hated me as a female. I then began to feel that my mind was being ripped away from me by force.

That was the worst of it all. I really felt he coveted an aspect of my personality and he wanted it. This was weird, total control on a level I could not fathom at the time. I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't move my body from underneath him, and I could feel he still had no erection.

He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side and just gazed into space.

I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming because I felt I was having a nervous breakdown. Then I got the terrible thought that he was dead. He was hardly breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became very morbid.

After an hour he got up and walked out.

I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed. Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried and cried....

I didn't say a word to anyone.

Gottabrain
5th March 2012, 01:42 AM
If you insist.

Let's see... I and some others protested outside the Celebrity Center in the mid 1980s, and I was surprised that, amongst the aspiring celebrities that wandered in and out of Celebrity Center, were some people who definitely were not pursuing an artistic or show business career. These were hardened Private Investigator types. Then I recalled that Celebrity Center was one of two locations in Los Angeles raided by the FBI in 1977. There seems to have been, and continues to be, as far as I know, a particularly nasty and aggressive element that has it own section at Celebrity Center. Regular Celebrity Center staff and public seem unaware of them, but they come and go from the same location.

Yes. I forgot to mention in my vid that USGO was located at the Celebrity Center in the late 70s to the early or mid 80's, where I worked when I was Dir Income USGO. Most offices were in the basement/ground floor, but some GO staff lived there and the "upper echelon" of USGO staff had meetings on the 7th floor, perhaps offices there too.

Here's Frank Notaro's Celebrity Center story, from around the same period (1984). He protested outside Celebrity Center with a sign that said "Xenu" and was beaten up and stun gunned...

And before the next Celebrity Center story is presented, a little background: Apparently, there were, at times, special private projects conducted by Hubbard. One, for example, was called "Angels of the moon." If I recall correctly, this is mentioned in the Otto Roos' 1984 write-up...

Wow! :omg: Did these take place at the Celebrity Center?

But that's just speculation...

The affidavit is by a former Sea Org member named Ann Bailey:

http://www.american-buddha.com/cia.scientologyclearwater.exh67.htm

An excerpt:

At the Manor, I was directed to the elevator and went to the seventh floor. The entire floor was elaborately furnished to the point of suffocation. A S.O member appeared and showed me to a door that was partially open.

I went into a very large living room with heavy curtains, pile carpet, overstuffed chairs and clean to the point of obsession.

Sitting on one of the chairs drinking what looked like sherry was a heavy set older man. He had reddish grey hair, slightly long in the back. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, black tie, and black shoes, highly polished.

He didn't say a word and slowly got up and motioned me to follow him into the next room.
I didn't know if it was Hubbard, and wondered if I was to have an auditing session or an interview. I followed him.

I found myself in a lavish bedroom. This still didn't worry me as sometimes interviews and sessions were held in bedrooms at the Hollywood Inn for staff.
There was a small table set up with an e-meter on it, and again I thought about a session.

Without a word he suddenly began to undress me.

I was repelled by him.

I did not want to sleep with him. Yet, I felt really chilled and cold to the bone at that moment.

I acutely sensed real fear and danger in the room. In an instant I realized the calculated power coming from this person. If I resisted I knew that my punishment would be extreme.

His eyes were so blank, no emotion, no interaction, nothing was there.

I made the decision not to resist no matter what happened. I realized it would be a bad mistake for me to do so. He seemed to be completely divorced from reality. He was so strange that I realized that if I provoked him he could be extremely dangerous.

I let him undress me without resisting.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

He lay on top of me.

As far as I can tell he had no erection. However, using his hand in some way he managed to get his penis inside me.

Then for the next hour he did absolutely nothing at all. I mean nothing!

After the first twenty-five minutes I became about as frightened as I have ever been in my life. I felt as if in some perverse way he was telling me that he hated me as a female. I then began to feel that my mind was being ripped away from me by force.

That was the worst of it all. I really felt he coveted an aspect of my personality and he wanted it. This was weird, total control on a level I could not fathom at the time. I had no idea what was happening.

After half an hour I really thought I was going crazy. I couldn't move my body from underneath him, and I could feel he still had no erection.

He wouldn't look at me, but instead kept his head averted to the side and just gazed into space.

I had to discipline myself to keep from screaming because I felt I was having a nervous breakdown. Then I got the terrible thought that he was dead. He was hardly breathing. Then I thought he would kill me too. My thoughts became very morbid.

After an hour he got up and walked out.

I just lay there for ten minutes. Then mechanically I got dressed. Instantly after that I began crying hysterically. I cried and cried and cried....

I didn't say a word to anyone.

Wow again. :omg: Veda, I had heard a rumor about this back in the early 80s, when it was whispered amongst the USGO.

I never thought that we would one day see the actual affidavit.

And back to celebrities - there were thousands that came to Scientology, found it bad and left. Those are also stories worth telling.

Veda
8th March 2012, 01:23 AM
-snip-

And back to celebrities - there were thousands that came to Scientology, found it bad and left. Those are also stories worth telling.

The Incredible String band became involved with Scientology in the 1960s.

'First girl I loved', and many other songs, were written before their involvement. The albums, 'Wee Tam' and 'Big Huge', came about during the early involvement.

IMO, the ISB initially benefited from their participation in Scientology, as Scientology public receiving auditing, with Robin Williamson being audited at St. Hill in England by Bent Corydon. http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0942637577.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

This was around the time that William Burroughs was briefly involved with Scientology. http://realitystudio.org/images/biography/burroughs_and_emeter.jpg

An interesting time.

I can remember when their music starting changing, losing its magic and creativity, with the band breaking up soon thereafter. This coincided with the ISB reaching the 'confidential' levels of the Grade Chart. Towards the end, the beautiful mystical poetry was gone - avoided as "R6 bank dramatization" and "mixing practices," etc., followed by several years of musical stagnation in the sterile land of Scientology, followed by permanently exiting Scientology.

Still, at their peak, when I saw them at the Fillmore East http://www.steviehill.com/images/fillmoreresized.jpg in New York City, they were amazing.

Unfortunately, YouTube has taken down many of their better songs, or placed commercials in front of them, yet a few are still available on the Net sans commercials, however, most of their best work is currently unavailable via YouTube, etc.

'The Incredible String Band' thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?5288-Incredible-String-Band